Tribal Joy

Story Info
Cousins get their sex education from a tribal woman.
1.8k words
4.24
95.2k
30
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 04/17/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rdsouza
rdsouza
43 Followers

Summer vacations were a joy for us cousins – we all lived in a different cities and during the vacations would head for our grandma's house in the village. It was a beautiful place in the midst of fields and lush green woods. Nearby was our joy – a river – not too fast or deep for it to be banned for us city slickers – but just perfect. It was as near heaven as it would ever get for me.

Also nearby was a tribal village and some of the women would come to do the housework at grandma's. Amongst them, were Kaveri – a buxom woman of 30 and Lalitha – a pretty girl who must have been only about five years older than me but to us, it was like she was a grown up.

Everyday Kaveri or Lalitha would head for the river to wash clothes and we would tag along to bathe. Those days there was nothing called bathing trunks – I would strip down to my underwear and jump in. My two cousins – Riya and Reema – would strip down to their petticoats. Lalitha would then wash all our clothes and then we would head home.

Grandma was very strict about hygiene so we were supposed to take along soap and use it. Of course I would never bother to actually use it so she told the ladies to soap me down. Initially I was shy, but then soon started to enjoy and look forward to it. If it was Lalitha, she would lovingly soap me all over, gently put her hand inside my underwear and soap my cock and then would tell me to duck underwater.

If it was Kaveri - she would take great pleasure in the act. She would insist my standing nude while she would slowly do the job. Meanwhile my cousins would be staring and giggling all the time.

Sometimes she would soap them down too, she make them remove their petticoats as well as panties and they would shyly duck under water. It was all innocent fun. At the same time it was good sex education for us cousins. In fact Kaveri showed me how to clean my cock by pulling the foreskin back and soaping it. I remember how painful it was the first time but Kaveri insisted on washing it.

She would take great pleasure in cupping my balls and squeezing my cock. She would say " you are going to be a big man someday, bigger than my old man!".

She would also make the girls wash their cunts by putting their fingers inside. That was my first knowledge of women's anatomy.

The turning point came in the year 2000 – I reached Grandma's after a 2 year gap and was tounge-tied when I saw Lalitha. She had blossomed into a beautiful woman. She wore a thin cotton shift and I could make out the swell of her breasts underneath it. She smiled when she saw me and gave me a hug. My six inch tool rose to attention!

My cousins joined me that evening and I noted that Lalitha was not the only one who had changed. Riya and Reema had filled out into pretty girls of 18 with perky bumps underneath their tight T shirts. Riya who was a year younger than Reema and me seemed very interested in my crotch – I caught her looking at it more than once.

Next day, the three of us hung around the courtyard wondering who would broach the subject of going to the river. Grandma expressed her reluctance at sending the obviously hot and horny girls to bathe in public so finally Lalitha and I set out to much pouting and long faces by the girls.

The riverside was unusually deserted. I took off my shirt and was wondering what next -I was feeling a bit shy at this point. Lalitha came up and started pulling at my shorts – "take them off, what are you waiting for? So I stripped to my tiny briefs. I think Lalitha was a bit taken aback when she saw the lump my tool was making under those briefs, but she just smiled and told me to jump into the river. I swam around for some time watching her wash the clothes. Finally she came over with the soap and asked me to come out.

As usual she soaped my hair and then my face and front. She was rubbing my back when suddenly in a swift movement, she put her hands in my briefs, soaped my ass and then moved front to soap my cock and my balls. It was all over so sudden, that I wondered whether I dreamt it!

Sigh! it was then time to head back home. I could see a smile on her face while walking back. Riya and Reema were waiting for me and gave me a tough time asking how it was at the river. This went on for a couple of days till we both got over our shyness.


Meanwhile my horny cousins were planning some mischief of their own. We would spend afternoons combing the woods for mangoes and other fruits. One hot day the three of us landed up near a small river which flowed through the forest. It was a secluded area and Riya suggested cooling off in the stream. She said it was quite common for the tribals to bathe nude in that stream and nobody bothered.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Well, I have seen Kaveri and Lalitha bathe here in the afternoons sometimes and they don't bother about clothes".

Just when I was wondering how true all this was, Kaveri turned up with a bundle of her clothes.

"Ha, now what mischief are you three up to out here? " said Kaveri.

Riya told her what she had proposed.

"Of course, why not, you can all join me for a bath. No need for your Grandma to know anything about it. And, hey big man. Have you grown tall everywhere?" saying so, she licked her lips.

Reema, the elder one, was a little reluctant but we all persuaded her and Riya pulled down her skirt and took off her top. She then removed her own clothes and both the girls stood there in their panties and bras.

Next it was my turn – I did not need much persuading by now and proceeded to strip down to my briefs swiftly. We all stood there gawking at each other waiting for someone else to make the first move. It was of course, up to Kaveri to take the next step.


In one swift move she removed her shift and stepped out of her briefs. She wasn't wearing a bra and she stood there like some river goddess in all her glory! She had large breasts and was clean shaven between her legs. She moved close to me and stood in front, her breasts almost touching my face. The girls were behind her and she told them to quickly strip and get into the water. Meanwhile, she caressed my chest and slowly pulled my briefs down. My erect cock sprang out and hit her hand.

She laughed and took it in her cool hands. "Aah, I was right, you are becoming a big man. You must be at least 7 inches, just like a cucumber"

She took my hand and we walked down to the stream, my cock sticking out at attention! I could see the looks on my cousins faces as they stared at my cock. They were already in the water, but it was clear and I could see their small breasts and the dark area between their legs.

We played around for some time, and later on we sat on a rock. Riya was sitting next to me and I noticed her staring at my penis. I was clean shaven down there and my foreskin had rolled back a bit as I could see a pink tip.

Kaveri saw her curious looks and said " Why don't you take it in your hands?"

I did not say anything but just smiled. That was all the encouragement Riya needed and she slowly took my cock in her hands.

"Try rolling the skin back" Kaveri told her.

As she did so, I realized my cock was growing hard again.

"He is going to become a big man" said Kaveri.

She then moved behind me and started to caress me. I turned to face her and started to kiss her breasts. She told me to lie still.

"It is Reema's turn now to learn about men. Take his cock in your mouth and taste it" she ordered.

Reema started licking the tip of my cock – "It tastes salty" she said.

Slowly she took my entire cock in her mouth and started to suck me. I started to pump her mouth and within minutes, I came like a fountain! Reema almost gagged and some of the cum flowed out of her mouth.

"Good girl! You should not waste any of that" said Kaveri. "But little man, you came too fast. You need to slow down. Anyway, now it is your turn to satisfy the ladies." I got off the rock and slipped into the river, watching the three beautiful ladies naked on the rock.

Reema lay against Kaveri's beautiful mounds. She had cupped Reema's small breasts and was squeezing the nipples. I stood in front of her and slowly spread her legs apart. I could see through her fuzz, her pussy lips were apart and her pink clit was showing.

"Come closer, you idiot" said Kaveri. "Come here and give her a nice kiss down there"

I got on to the rock and knelt beside Reema, sniffing at her pussy. She had a nice musky smell down there. I then proceeded to kiss her tiny breasts and sucked on her nipples. She shuddered with pleasure and I realized her pussy was becoming wet. She opened her legs further and slowly pushed my face against her pussy. I started to kiss there and put my tongue in, she had a curious kind of taste. She held my head in place while I gave her a tongue fuck. It felt just too good as my tongue slid in and out of her dripping pussy. Suddenly she had a massive orgasm and began shuddering all over. I could feel some thing flow out from her pussy. I continued to lick her pussy which kept throbbing and twitching while she went through another orgasm before finally collapsing onto Kaveri who continued to caress and kiss her.

"This is the safest way to give pleasure to each other" she said. "Later, we can learn more ways to love each other"

After that, I did the same to Riya, all of us then cooled off in the river.

That summer passed so fast, I didn't know where it went. The morning's would be with Lalitha at the riverside and afternoons with the girls at the stream.

rdsouza
rdsouza
43 Followers