Tribeca Encounter Ch. 02

Story Info
Things get interesting as I take charge.
1.3k words
4.37
17.3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jbhnyc
jbhnyc
5 Followers

I am standing at the end of her bed now. She lies there on her back beneath me, naked, her legs spread, knees dangling over the edge of the bedspread, her eyes opening and closing, a vague smile across her lips, as her forefinger works in and out of her wet pussy. She knows I am watching her, and she is performing for me while also enjoying herself, lost in the pure sexuality of the moment.

Now I undress and remove my boxer briefs - this catches her eye. Without a word, I climb up on the bed, bringing my cock up next to her face. she reaches up with her left hand to pull my cock to her lips while continuing to frig her pussy with her right hand. I move over towards her to slide my cock into her waiting mouth, rocking in and out as she slides her thumb and forefinger into a ring up and down my shaft, jerking my cockhead into her warm wet mouth.

I feel her tongue sliding against the underside of the head as she sucks me in and I groan and push forward, fucking her mouth now in a rhythm. I look down to see her jamming her cunt with 2 fingers and then my dick fucking her face when I feel her slide her hand down to my balls and then the tip of her forefinger is working from my balls to my asshole, pressing in and around it as she begins to draw the precum onto her tongue. When she tastes the first drops, she moans on my cock and sucks even harder, demanding my cumload.I feel her squirmy fingertip enter my ass and I grunt and roar as my cum shoots out of my cock and down into her warm waiting throat. I must have shot a dozen squirtloads before rolling onto my back aside her.

Opening my eyes, I see her licking the pussy juice off her own fingers and glowing with wanton lust. She rolls over onto my chest and lies her head against me, purring and tracing her fingers over my body. After a few moments to catch my breath and relax with this sweet thing all over me, I decide my next move. With a sudden turn, I flip her onto her back beneath me and look her right in the eye. "You are going to be my fuck toy from now on. I am going to pleasure you like you have never been pleasured before. I am going to come here and fuck you whenever I can and whenever I please, and you are going to need it and love it. Do you understand?"

She looks right back up at me and simply says "Please fuck me. I need you so badly." There are no other words spoken. She is now mine.

She turns over on her belly in the center of the bed and raises her ass as I slip a pillow under her pussy. I move in behind her and pull her legs apart so that her puckered asshole and wet cunt are staring back at me. This drives me mad with lust and I begin to lick up and down her pussy lips while working my forefinger into her wet hole. I hear her moaning into the pillow beneath her head as I move ahead and start to fuck her hole with my tongue as my nose presses on her taint and up towards her sweet asshole. The taste and smell are intoxicating and I feel my dick swelling again as I lave my tongue up over the smooth taint and onto her brown star. Nothing is more stimulating then rimming a hot babe's asshole. This one in particular though is making me into an animal.

I faintly hear her grunting and moaning as I ravage her ass with my mouth, still fucking her with my finger, now two fingers. She is trembling beneath me and her juices are soaking the pillow case. I feel her ass cheeks clench up and tighten and with a scream she cums violently.

Her pussy cream is now coating my right hand and my tongue is deep in her ass. I take the forefinger of my left hand and slide it along my tongue into her ass and now feel her push back to take it in deeper. "Yes, in my ass, please, please..." I am fingerfucking her asshole as I get up on my knees behind her.

I pull her legs further apart and take my cock in my right hand and begin rubbing it up and down her pussy lips. "Fuck me, please fuck me, I need your cock..." I pop my finger out of her ass hole and place my hands on her hips, lifting her up high and impaling her onto my cock as I thrust up into her. She gets up on her hands into doggy position and I pull her back against my chest. I am pounding her cunt hard as I bite down onto the back of her neck, making her groan louder.

"Do you love my cock baby?"

"Yes, please, more..."

"Tell me..."

"Fuck me please, take me, make me cummm, ooohhhh..." I begin to jackhammer fuck her pussy hard and deep, knowing that I can hold out for a while the 2nd time around. She cums twioe more before I pull out and flip her back onto her back.

Crawling up her torso to kiss that sweet mouth, I can feel her hard nipples against mine. I feel her legs spread around me and lock around my ass as she reaches down to stuff my cock back into her cunt. I move to her earlobes, licking and kissing them and her neck, which makes her go wild. She is moaning now again as I fuck her pussy. I nibble her earlobe and whisper in her ear, "My dick is going to feel so good in your asshole baby..."

I feel her cunt spasm and gush as she tightens her grip on my shaft. She wants it so badly now. "Yes, please put it in my ass, I need it..."

I pull back and my ccok plops out of her pussy as I hook my hands under her knees to push them back to her shoulders. Her dripping cunt and moist ass are now pulled back for my display. I reach down and coat my cockhead with a big gob of saliva and line up my head at her sphincter. Everything is soaked and slippery.

I push the head into the ring of her ass and then kneel forward to feel it begin slide into her asshole. She groans and I push further in and over her as she lifts and impales herself on my cock. I move so that my mouth clamps down over hers and my tongue is into her throat as my shaft slides deeper into her tight virgin asshole. I feel her shrieking into my mouth as the pain and pleasure mix.

I do not let up until I am balls deep in her ass and lifting her onto the base of my rigid cock. She is now gurgling and I feel her fingers now working her clit to a frenzy as she begins to tremble with another enormous orgasm. I am now fucking her asshole long and deep and she is thrashing her head and groaning incoherently.

I look down at the site of my cock working in and out of her sweaty body, I smell the sex and sweat, and I am driven to the edge. I jerk forward, bite down on her neck, and with a roar, I orgasm deep into her rectum, spurting whatever load is left in my balls deep into her ass. Only after several spasms do I relinquish my grip on her legs, allowing them to release and clamp back around my midsection.

She is whimpering now, shivering as my now softening cock withdraws from her ass grip. With a pop, the head is released, and I look down to see a rivulet of my cum oozing out of her gaping sphincter. I have never fucked anyone like this before in my entire life. And now she will be mine whenever I please. Imagine that....

jbhnyc
jbhnyc
5 Followers