Tribute - Anne Marie Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anakin20
Anakin20
20 Followers

"Cum in her, Shawn," pleaded Cassy, masturbating furiously as she watched the girl's cunt milking the man's thick lathered shaft. "Cum hard, Shawn - - blow a nice big hot load up her pretty little pussy! Fuck her, baby! Cum in her now!"

Head back, eyes glazed, sweaty body rigid in climax, Shawn felt the load rushing through his loins like a hose had been turned on, the long drawn-out surges of semen milked from his orgasm spewing erection as though the teen was sucking it out of him with her ripe hungry mouth. Moments after the final spasms subsided, he pulled back, softening cock popping from the mouth of her cunt like a cork from a bottle.

The look on Cassy's face when she saw the large wad of pearly cum in the open just-fucked tube told the story she would have written if she'd been an author of porn. Spreading Anne's firm ass-cheeks with both hands, Cassy glued her pretty mouth over the open cunt and sucked like she hadn't had something to drink for a week. Anne Marie squealed like a cat, and continued to moan and squeal for a half-hour as Cassy masturbated and swallowed cunt juice and semen. The two females engaged in some of the hottest 69 Shawn had even witnessed, their passions and energy arousing him to new heights of excitement.

"Jack me off like you jack off your high school boy friends," grinned Shawn, sitting down on the couch and spreading his legs, re-hardened cock wagging at groin.

Sitting next to him quickly but pouting from the sensation of fiery spankings and non-stop orgasms, Anne began playing with half hard cock.

"I do it like this." She attempted a smile, lower lip trembling, large tears in big green eyes, watching his face for approval, one hand around slippery cock stroking him up and down smoothly, white lather forming around crest and shaft. "Does this feel good, Mr. Cain?" she sniffled, smirk at lips, jerking him quickly, rhythmically squeezing hardening flesh, milking cock-head swelling above her fist. "Will this make you cum?" "Um-hummm!" he smiled, hips flexing up to meet strokes. "What do you do when you make them cum?"

"I caught their stuff in my hand," she blushed, glancing at Cassy and giggling. Masturbating herself with her other hand, she glanced back at Cassy who was still down on the floor between her legs. "So their stuff didn't get all over me . . . "

"Spread you legs - - let me see your fingers . . . " insisted Cassy, forcing Anne's legs wider apart. "Let me watch you masturbate . . . " One hand was between her own legs, finger-fucking herself with quick little hand movements. "Keep pulling your panties to one side so I can see when you squirt off . . . " she said, anticipating the teenager's copious spray.

"You wanta watch someone cum - - watch this!" Shawn laughed. "Oh, fuck! Here it cums! Watch this!" he grinned, hips lifting from couch, fountain of cum arcing from the eye of his big slippery cock.

Cupped hand waiting, Anne caught the descending shimmering wads of cum in her palm, an orgasm almost filling it, transparent pearls pooling into one common lake as she carefully caught each passion-driven surge. The orgasm spraying from between her pussy lips was as massive as his, crystal clear showers of cunt nectar captured by Cassy's red-lipped hungry mouth.

"Now show me!" giggled Cassy, licking cunt-cum from fingers and mouth. "Let me see all that cum!"

Holding out her hand, Anne displayed a shimmering semen lake, tenacious pearls clinging to young flesh.

"My God, Shawn. That was your third orgasm. Look how much you cum. You're quite a stud, neighbor. Mmmmmm, let me smell it," smirked Cassy, nose in the puddle of semen as she masturbated herself to orgasm. "God - - I swear! Just the smell of warm semen makes me orgasm and my mouth water!"

Anne just giggled, poking tenacious white jism with long slim finger.

"Me, too. I love how it smells. Boys must jack off everywhere. I can always smell it when I get in their cars. Look how gooey it is. I never thought I'd ever let a guy shoot all this in my mouth, but Mr. Cain made me get down on my knees and do it. Now it's what I think about all day long. He knew I was a nasty girl. All I want now is sucking down all the cum I can get. He's so tasty, isn't he?"

Glancing back at Shawn, she had to laugh. Sprawled back on the couch, the expression on his face was one of complete satisfaction.

"What do you want me to do with this?" she grinned, face aglow, holding out the handful of cum like a school girl caught with her hand in a cookie jar.

"Use this spoon - - put all of that in the crotch of your panties," he said, offering a teaspoon he'd used for his morning coffee. "You'll think about me while you're masturbating tonight . . . "

"Oooooo, I'd rather lick it all up right now while it's all warm an' fresh," giggled Anne Marie, tongue out, raising her hand to eager half-open mouth.

"Naughty, naughty!" said Cassy, grabbing Anne's slim wrist and swatting her across the ass. "You have to learn to be obedient! Shawn told you to spoon that cum into your panties."

While Cassy helped by stretching the white satin taught, Anne Marie scraped four full teaspoons of cum from her palm into her white Lycra-Spandex crotch before carefully readjusting skintight panties over her cute little smoothly-shaved cunt. Cassy got as close as she could to enjoy the scent of fresh semen that was saturating the satin crotch. Anne let her sniff, then rubbed her crotch against Cassy's lips.

"Oooooou, this is fun! He squirted off in my panties the first time I made him cum. Like, this feels so super slippery - - especially since Claudia shaved my pussy. It's all hot an' gooey. I can't wait to get in front of my mirror."

Pulling her to her feet, Cassy helped her get dressed so the girl didn't have to sit. Then, down on her knees between Anne Marie's wide spread thighs, she brushed the warm slippery satin crotch with her lips. Deeply inhaling the heady aroma of warm cum, she gave the nymph another stinging swat across her ass.

SWACK!

"All right, Anne Marie, hurry home and masturbate. I want you to stop at my place tomorrow and tell me all about it while I give you another spanking - - unless Shawn wants us to come over . . . "

"Get your sweet little asses over here. See both of you tomorrow," he smiled. "Now, I'm going to get some rest."

Cassy looked at his watch. "Oh, my God! It's almost four thirty. I've got to get home before Ben gets home or he'll be jealous!" Turning, but wishing she could kidnap the auburn-haired nymph, she gave Anne Marie another long sensuous kiss. "My crotch is just waiting for another tongue-bath, Anne Marie. Come over tomorrow as soon as you can. I want you to lick me for hours."

"I will!" beamed the little beauty, palm between thighs, cupped over the white crotch of semen-filled panties. "I'll do anything you want, but right now I gotta get home before all this cum runs down my legs! See ya!"

"Bi . . . " waved Cassy, "see you tomorrow."

Watching Anne Marie walking away, she was wishing the girl would be sitting on her mouth instead of masturbating alone in her room - - that she'd be the one swallowing all that sticky aromatic semen in the crotch of the teenager's little panties. Hand in front of mouth, she exhaled into the palm, relishing the heady scent of warm cum on her breath. 'God', she sighed to herself, 'I've been a good wife, but that randy smell of cum makes me so crazy I could just about die just to get a taste of it. I better get myself under control or have a long talk with Ben.' Turning, she tossed a wave at Shawn who was standing at his front door. "I really have to go. I'll be back tomorrow afternoon. You take that nap and get your strength back. You're going to need it."

She saw his sly grin just before he closed and locked the gate.

Anakin20
Anakin20
20 Followers
12