Tricia

Story Info
A Dreamy visit to the Hairdressers.
823 words
3.69
40.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had fantasised about watching my wife Tricia making love to another man, practically since we met. Over the years, the fantasy had become a regular part of our love life. I would ask her to describe an erotic encounter she’d had recently, so she’d make up a story that would make me come pretty violently - within a few minutes.

She seemed pretty turned on by these stories too, but she normally told them at the end of a long love making session and was by then, very satisfied herself anyway.

As an example of the kind of experience she’d make up (I assume she made them up!) one of our favourites was when she went to the hairdresser. He took her to a private room and started on a facial, which required her to close her eyes under the mask treatment.

She’s lost in thought when she feels a hand slowly massaging her bare legs, rising gradually higher and higher towards her short skirt resting at the top of her thighs. The unreality of the situation causes a dreamlike quality and she doesn’t really feel the need to resist. She’s relaxed, languid and enjoying the sensation of the hand as it gently – very gently – strokes and probes, strokes and probes.

The hand works itself up to her white and lacy panties, that are by this time showing a tell tale dark, moist slit along the middle as she’s beginning to be very turned on by the hand and it stokes and probes. The hand gently parts the panties and begins to tease her by touching with little butterfly strokes all round her pussy. Never really touching, just teasing.

Her pussy is covered by a fuzz of very fine, blonde hair, which she keeps trimmed. The result is that it can be seen very clearly and explicitly by who ever might be observing her excitement. She’s also very wet, by now, her pussy slick and succulent to the touch.

By then, she’s squirming in the seat and couldn’t stop the hand, no matter what. The hand gently hints that it would like her to lift her gorgeous velvet bottom off the chair so it can remove her panties, which are truly soaked by this time. She has no choice but to comply and the hand continues to stroke and probe and tease.

Then she feels the unmistakable feel of breath gently blowing into the folds and secrets of her luscious pussy, followed by a lapping tongue on her engorged clitoris. She shudders with her first orgasm, but the person isn’t finished yet with their skilful seduction.

Her eyes are still closed as she hears the erotic sound of a belt buckle being undone, followed by the whisper of trousers falling to the floor. Then the tip of what can only be a penis brushing her distended outer pussy lips. She moves her pussy towards it, a brief flash of guilt passing through her mind – this is a real penis she’s allowing to invade her, not a dream. But she can’t stop now and with a gasp, raises her hips to meet the challenge. The gasp gains in strength as she realises just how big the challenge is. It feels as thick a Coke can.

A light sweat is now apparent on her flushed face, as she strains to take the cock inside her tight pussy. But with a few lubricating thrusts, she manages it – it’s only about 7 inches long, thank heavens, just very thick.

The penis pumps in and out, with its owner rotating his hips on each thrust to give her a really full feeling. Suddenly she feels another orgasm building, building - building to a crescendo as she comes long and wetly on the penis. At the same time, she feels it quivering and exploding sperm into her tightly stretched pussy, adding to her own copious moisture.

After a few moments of stillness, the penis starts to shrink and withdraw from her pussy and all’s still for a moment in the blissful aftermath of great fuck. But it’s not over quite yet. She feels that hot tongue come back and start cleaning up their combined juices, as well as taking the opportunity to gently lick and stimulate her clit to another, quieter, but intense orgasm.

Then she feels her panties pulled back up, her skirt smoothed down and the door gently click open and shut.

A few moments later Rory, her facial man, removes the mask and smiles at her, asking innocently if she enjoyed her facial. She blushes and wonders if she had imagined the whole thing, until she feels a last gloop of cum fall out of her still stretched pussy.

Tricia is always flushed when she comes home from the hairdresser, which makes the story even more realistic – but a facial does make you flush, as she says. Doesn’t it?