Tricked & Degraded Ch. 01

Story Info
The Warburtons trap & use college couple.
4.2k words
4.26
108.2k
12
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ian1
Ian1
9 Followers

Almost a year had past since Josh and Chloe had their twisted little encounter in their basic training laundry room. Chloe had found Josh to be the sexiest man alive as she watched him fuck her would be rapist, James, in the ass. Her fantasies had come to life and she was forever Josh's. After AIT they were married and both got stationed at Ft Campbell, KY. They found it to be a great place for their unusual kink as there was a college, Austin Peay State University, on the other side of town which provided a perfect hunting ground for potentials for Josh to fuck.

They had done it a twice already, Chloe would lure a young straight college guy home with her and Josh would come in a catch them in the act, or at least that was what the victim would think. Chloe would watch and Josh would fuck the boys until they had trouble walking out of the house. The first guy was only allowed to leave in thong panties, fishnet thigh highs, and a bra to find his own way back to his dorm. The Warburtons didn't know it but he spent the rest of that day and all of that night being fucked by quite a few guys and a few girls with strap-ons. He dropped out of school and went back home after that day. The other boy became very enthusiastic during his session and as a reward for his performance was given a ride home by Chloe. He kept in touch with the Warburtons for a short while, letting them now how he had joined APSU's gay and lesbian student association, and considered them the benefactors to his newly discovered life. His boyfriend eventually persuaded him to stop talking to them, which allowed him and his boyfriend to lead a much happier life.

It was late afternoon on a Friday, and Chloe was trying to avoid traffic as she slipped out of Gate 10 and headed for APSU, still in her BDUs. She didn't mind wearing them since she always bought them a size or so down to allow her curves to show through. She and Josh had been getting to know a young couple they had met online for a few months now, and were planning something a little different for these two. Courtney Allen and Ricky Pendergrass had been dating since they met almost two and a half years ago. They had moved out of the dorms into a small apartment within biking distance from campus, which is how Ricky got around. He kept in good shape, but wasn't a nut about it. He mostly rode his bike because he didn't want to waste money he didn't have on a car. He got around ok and since he started dating Courtney they shared her car when need be. Tonight they had plans to get together with the Warburtons, so Chloe was on her way to pick up Ricky and Courtney would met them at their house after her last class was over, which would be a bit later.

Chloe arrived at the apartment shortly and after a few minutes she and Ricky were on their way back down 41A to Hopkinsville, where she and Josh owned a house. Traffic was getting bad at this point, so it took them quite some time to get there. They chatted the whole way and Chloe could feel Ricky's eyes on her as she drove. After the period of "getting to know you" Chloe was sure that Ricky wanted her. They arrived at the house and once inside Chloe took off her BDU jacket revealing her extremely tight brown T-shirt underneath. Her large breasts were prominent as she turned to face Ricky as he asked her a question.

"Where's Josh?"

"He'll be home in just a bit, should be around the time that Courtney gets here, so we should be on time to go to the show. You can watch TV or something if you want, I'm gonna go change." With that Chloe walked into her bedroom and started the plan. She striped out of her uniform and undergarments and put on one of her sexiest pairs of black string thong panties and a black lace see through bra. She heard the TV turn on and decided it was time to give the boy the bait.

She opened the door a bit louder than necessary and half stepped out.

"I'm sorry," she said, "did you say something?"

Ricky was dumb struck, but tried to play it cool, not wanting to show a reaction. He figured it was ok to look, that she wouldn't notice him staring at her tits from across the room.

"No, I just turned on the TV. You must have heard that."

"Oh, I guess so." Then Chloe put on her act, she looked down at herself, as if just realizing she was half naked, then looked up very coy. "I'm sorry, I am a bit forgetful, I hope this doesn't make you uncomfortable."

"No, uh, not at all." He replied.

"Well then, in that case..." Chloe stepped out of the doorway and start walking seductively towards him, stepping one foot in front of the other, swaying her hips widely. Ricky's heart started racing as she drew closer, he could see her nipples underneath the lace of her bra and just make out her clean shaven pussy through her panties. Ricky has been fantasizing about Chloe since they had met, she was his perfect woman.

With her full breasts, wide hips, and long hair Chloe was everything Courtney was not. Courtney was thin and lithe with a very flat stomach with defined abs from her constant sit-up regimen, she had nicely formed hips and a cute round ass, but she was still narrow. She often wore the popular low slung pants that hugged her hips revealing a hint of her pubic bone, a carefully trimmed pubic region, and the beginnings of her "V." Her breasts were small 34's, slightly too big to fit an A-cup being barely big enough to fit into a B-cup. Courtney also had short, boyish hair, that she wore spiked in the back and flat in the front, to give the effect of a Chelsea without having the actually hair cut. Chloe got to the sofa and sat down next to Ricky, who was currently trying to figure out just what to do.

"Ricky, do you wanna fuck me?"

Ricky felt his face go red as his cock achieved full hardness, this was his fantasy come true.

"Do we have time?" he asked.

"Sure, Josh and Courtney won't be here for 'bout an hour, so we could even have a little foreplay." Chloe giggled as she said that. Ricky's mind was a whirlwind of thoughts and questions. He knew she would be cheating on her husband, who he was not sure he wanted to get on the bad side of. Ricky was also unsure as to whether or not he wanted to cheat on Courtney. He loved Courtney, but this was a chance at sex with the woman of his dreams, who would never tell Courtney, because she had as much to lose. That thought sealed it for him and he leaned over to kiss Chloe.

Chloe met his kiss with annoyance, she didn't really want to be fucked by Ricky. She did think he was attractive, but her interest in him went no further than the end of her husbands dick. She knew she only had to play along until Josh got home which was going to be much sooner than she had said.

Ricky continued to kiss Chloe, feeling up her large breasts and working his way down past her stomach to her pussy, which was moist despite her disinterest in the boy. Chloe thought about James, which to this day was her favorite sexual thought, and closed her eyes to enjoy the sensations Ricky was causing in her. Ricky had gotten her out of her bra and was sucking on her breasts, taking each nipple into his mouth in turn, then licking all around them before sucking on them again. He sucked and played with her tits for a long time, worshipping them, loving their size and texture. Chloe's big tits fascinated Ricky who had been with the small breasted Courtney for so long.

Finally Ricky pulled off her panties and started to go down on her, licking her outer labia and the inside of her thighs. He worked a finger inside of her and fingered her out while he tongued her clit. Ricky then pulled his wet finger from Chloe's pussy and moved it down to her cute little asshole.

"NO. No one ever, EVER, gets to have me there."

"Sorry." Disappointed and feeling like a goof, Ricky redoubled his efforts on her cunt, sucking and fingering her hole. He removed his finger a second time and ran his tongue down to her hole and started to tongue fuck her. Ricky felt he was making really good progress when his worst nightmare occurred; he heard the front door. Ricky went to jerk his head up but just before he could Chloe clasped her thighs to the side of his head delaying him. When she released him he looked up, with her juice all around his mouth and on his chin, to see Josh standing there looking down at him.

"Oh, hi." Was about all Ricky could muster. He had no idea what to do, but he really wanted to run away.

"So here you are, face down in my wife. What to do? What to do?"

Chloe got up and walked into the bedroom leaving the two men in the living room together.

"Now you have a few options here, and I'm sure you won't like any of them. First you can run away, just take off and try to get a cab home. If you do that Courtney will show up later on and I'll be forced to tell her what happened. If you don't want to run away you can just sit there and tell her yourself when she arrives. Or..." Josh trailed off.

Wiping Chloe's juice from his face Ricky asked, "Or what?"

"Or you do what you are told and we can put this all behind us."

Ricky sat silently for a moment, thinking it over, pondering what it was they might want from him.

"Tell you what Ricky, I'm gonna go in there with her, all you have to do is get up and leave, sit there and wait, or come in there. No questions asked, your actions will be your decision. Think it over." With that Josh walked into the bedroom, leaving the door open behind him.

Ricky thought about Courtney, mostly about losing her. The thought scared him, but then he was also scared by the thought of what the Warburtons might do to him. He ended up sitting on the sofa for much longer than he thought before he finally got the nerve to walk into their bedroom, resolved to try and keep it all a big secret in hopes of not losing his girlfriend.

Ricky walked into the room and saw Josh sitting nude in a chair across from the bed. Chloe was on her knees giving him a blowjob, and didn't even register his presence in the room.

"Go ahead and strip, boy. Chloe is just the warm up."

Not quite sure what that meant, Ricky was surprised that he was being told to strip. He guessed that Chloe was kind of kinky and wanted a threesome, and he surely didn't mind. He stripped off his cloths quickly and with a rapidly hardening dick, started to move towards Chloe.

"Hold it, you'll get your turn is a second." Josh said to him. Ricky stood there, fully hard, as Chloe stood up and walked over to him.

"Were you watching me?" she asked him. Ricky nodded in the affirmative. "Good, you should know what you are doing then. Get started." The last command left Ricky confused, but being a relatively swift guy, he quickly figured it out.

"Wait, but you are...I'm not. Fuck, you want me to...do that?" Ricky found that the situation was making it hard for him to form complete thoughts.

Chloe coaxed him along with one word, "Courtney," that she whispered into his ear. Ricky's head swam, but he gave in, and dropped to his knees. Face to face with Josh's cock, Ricky found himself surprised by it size. Ricky himself wasn't much smaller than Josh, but up close it looked huge. It was just over seven inches long and glistened with Chloe's saliva. Ricky reached up slowly and grasped it by the base, then slowly he lowered his open mouth to it. Ricky wrapped his lips around the head and felt the smoothness of it on his tongue. Courtney gave lousy head, so Ricky had a good idea of what to do to make it work right. He started bobbing his head and working his tongue, figuring that the sooner he could get Josh to cum, the sooner this would be over. As Ricky got used to what he was doing and cleared his head he focused on his task increasing his pace. The bobbing became more natural and he managed to get more of it in his mouth.

After a few minutes of cocksucking Ricky felt something cold on his ass, then he felt fingers rubbing it around. Chloe was lubing his ass up while he sucked Josh's cock, and suddenly she slipped a finger in his ass. There was no pain, and it actually felt kind of good, Ricky thought to himself. Josh then stood up and grabbed Ricky under his arms and threw him onto the bed. Ricky landed on his back, and moved to sit up but Josh pushed him down and grabbed his feet by the ankles putting them on to his shoulders. Ricky was dazed by the swiftness of it all, but realized as Josh grabbed hold of his cock and guided it to Ricky's ass what was coming. Ricky was powerless to stop the bigger man as he felt the head of Josh's dick penetrate his ass.

A split second after the initial penetration Ricky felt the pain and cried out. Then he clenched his teeth and tried to take it as Josh slowly pushed further in. The slowness allowed Ricky time to adjust a bit and soon he found the pain was leaving and he was left feeling full. The big man had him completely dominated in the position they were in and Ricky knew it. After a short time Ricky felt Josh's balls rest against his ass and knew that he was all the way in. Josh paused a moment letting Ricky fully relax and adjust to the cock deep in his ass, after which time Josh began to slowly pull out and then thrust back in. Soon Josh had established a steady rhythm and Ricky was hit full force with the reality of his situation. Ricky burned with shame as the bigger man used him like his prison bitch and to make matters worse, the woman of his dreams was watching it all.

Sitting on the chair Chloe watched the scene unfold. Her husband was so strong and she loved the way he tossed the smaller man about. Chloe always loved seeing Josh do these sorts of things to other men, asserting his dominance over them all. She was slowly and softly stroking her pussy lips, occasionally teasing her clit with flicks and light touches. The show was great, but she wasn't ready for her orgasms to start yet. She felt the wet spot forming under her as she watched Josh start to pound into Ricky harder.

Josh loved the feeling of the boys tight ass on his cock. He was pounding the boy hard and after a short while Josh saw a change in Ricky. Ricky has been laying there with his eye shut, silently taking Josh's dick in his ass, but now he started to react. The boy's cock had deflated quickly after he started sucking on Josh's cock, but now it was regaining it's former hardness. Small, almost inaudible moans were now escaping from his lips. The boy was giving in and accepting the fact that it felt good. Josh found this encouraging and continued his assault on Ricky's virgin ass.

Ricky was so ashamed that he was getting pleasure from this, but he couldn't deny what his body was feeling. His cock was as hard as it had ever been, and he finally gave in and started to stroke it. His moaning was now unrestrained and he felt himself getting closer to orgasm. Suddenly Josh pulled out of the boy, causing him to whine in disappointment. Josh grabbed Ricky's ankles off of his shoulders and rolled him onto his belly, then Josh grabbed Ricky's waist and pulled him up onto his hands and knees. Ricky opened his eyes as Josh slid easily back into him and he saw Chloe leave the room in her bathrobe. Soon Josh had resumed his rhythm and Ricky was moaning like a slut again in no time. After a few minutes Josh had Ricky by the waist and was pounding into him harder and deeper than before when Ricky heard a voice.

"Oh my God, what are you doing?" Courtney stood there staring at Ricky who was obviously enjoying what was happening to him. Tears formed in her eyes as she watched him getting fucked from behind by the big man. Ricky was trying not to react, but he still gasped and moaned slightly every time Josh plunged into him.

"Chloe said you asked for this, that you begged. She said you are bisexual. Why did you never tell me?"

Ricky's head swam, it was obvious that the Warburtons were staying true to their word and not revealing what Ricky had done with Chloe. Ricky was now being painted as a closet bisexual though, and that didn't please him. He was being completely degraded in front of the woman he loved and his only slim shot at keeping her was to play along.

"Well, unh, I just had to, unh, get it out..." Ricky trailed off since he was making little sense and couldn't talk while Josh pounded him.

Courtney's tears turned to anger as she felt more and more betrayed by Ricky's apparent need for men. She had thought she was the only one, that she was all he wanted or needed. He had lied to her for almost two years, he had kept this secret from her.

"Do you have any idea how this makes me feel, seeing you here, like a fag," she yelled, "l should go fuck some chick and see how you like it!"

Chloe grinned and inside she almost screamed with joy. This was turning out better than they had hoped. At best she had figured the girl would leave Ricky and tell all of his friends he was queer, now it seemed they'd get to do her as well.

"You know, if you want, you could show him right now." Chloe dropped her bathrobe off of her body as she said this. Ricky watched as Courtney simply dropped to her knees and started to lick the outside of Chloe's pussy. Chloe wrapped her fingers in the thin girl's hair and dragged her over to the chair. Chloe sat in the chair and spread her legs, grabbing Courtney by the back of the head she pulled the girl's face down into her soaking cunt.

Josh grabbed Ricky and swung him around so that he was facing the girls. Now Ricky was watching his girlfriend eat another girl out and all the while getting his ass fucked. The sight of the women turned Ricky on even further and soon he was moaning loudly again. Chloe sat, enjoying the unskilled but enthusiastic girl licking and sucking at her pussy and enjoyed the show in front of her. After a few minutes Chloe had her first orgasm, putting a nice coat of juice on Courtney's face and chin. Chloe then stood up and ordered Courtney to take off all of her cloths and get on all fours on the bed facing Ricky. Josh and Ricky scooted back to make room for her on the bed. Once Courtney had all of her cloths off she climbed onto the bed and waited for Chloe who had disappeared into the closet. Chloe returned soon wearing a strap-on, she was lubing it up as she walked toward the girl on all fours. Courtney reached back to feel her pussy with her hand.

"I'm pretty wet now, you won't need the lube." Courtney told Chloe, as she climbed up on the bed behind her. Courtney felt lube hit her ass and was about to protest when Chloe's dildo pushed against her ass. Chloe grabbed the girl by the shoulders and drove her dildo all the way in. Courtney yelped as the dildo slid in, and soon she felt Chloe's soft skin against her ass. She tried to bear it, but the pain was burning and she couldn't handle it.

"Please take it out, my ass hurts, please." Courtney pleaded with Chloe.

Amazed Ricky watched the action, Courtney had always been very stern about the fact that she had no interest in anal sex. Now Chloe seemed to be giving her no option, as she held the smaller girl by the shoulders and thrust into her, jarring her entire body. Courtney's face was contorted showing the surge of sensations she was feeling. Ricky loved what he was seeing and loved what he was feeling as Josh's pace quickened yet again.

Chloe looked down at Courtney's ass and marveled at how big the strap-on seemed buried inside such a small thin girl. Slowly Chloe withdrew the dildo almost completely then she slammed forward again. She kept this up for a short time until she thought Courtney was broken in enough. Chloe then started to fuck the girl with hard fast thrusts that caused the girl to whimper.

Josh watched Courtney's small breasts shake and jiggle underneath her as his wife punished her ass. The turn of events excited him and the thought of how they had now completely degraded this young couple was very satisfying. He felt his orgasm growing as he continued his assault on Ricky's now willing ass. With each thrust Ricky's hard cock bobbed underneath him in vain. Ricky wanted to touch it, to bring himself off, but he would lose his balance if he tried. He focused instead on Courtney's face as she gradually became accustomed to the dildo in her.

Ian1
Ian1
9 Followers
12