Tricked and Treated to a Creampie!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cpluver
cpluver
1,404 Followers

You came like that because you watched your husband swallowing something you had been told, your whole life, was only meant for women's mouths.

How could I ask you to swallow something that I couldn't?"

I guess she couldn't argue with that.

"Well, will you do it again? I thought my head was coming unglued when you sucked me out. Maybe we can change it up a little, too."

Her wheels were turning and I was ready to see where this was going to take us.

"How about cumming on my tits and then licking it off or cumming in my mouth and then swapping it or..."

As she came up with other variations, I didn't interrupt her. They all had a common ending. I was eating all the cum from now on.

All I finally said when she was done was, "Anytime you like."

By the way, in case you were wondering, I ran into Stuart at work. I was relieved, that he didn't know what had happened after he left.

He said, that he wanted to thank me for my help the other night and said that Danielle was insistent on doing something nice for me.

He said, "She keeps saying that she wants to make you a creampie, like the one at the costume party.

I don't understand why? She can't bake to save her life. And another thing, I can't remember is there being any creampies at the party."

I understood it all, very well.

I told him, "That's because they served it, after you left. A really hot waitress served it and I had a double helping of it. It was delicious.

"Really?" he said.

"Really, I told him. The cream filling was really sweet and the pie itself was a work of art. It was so pretty."

In fact, tell her, "If she can duplicate that pie, I'll be looking forward to it. That was my favorite.

My mouth is already watering for that cream filling. You know, those creampies can be as fun to make, as they are to eat.

Maybe you should help her?"

He said, "I'll tell her what you said. You sound like you really get into those pies?"

I told him that I did.

"Then, I'll be seeing you soon."

I was sure of that.

cpluver
cpluver
1,404 Followers
12