Tricked & Treated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please..." he pleaded. Soft hands ran over the slick cloth covering him, fumbled a bit, then found the snaps on the side and one by one pulled them apart. She'd done this earlier today but didn't seem to remember how to get this contraption off him. He helped her by lifting his hips and sliding the costume down, she had to move so he could go ahead and slip it the rest of the way down his legs.

Finally when he'd kicked the damn thing aside she looked at him. He was beautiful. There was just enough light that she could make out his fully erect cock bobbing in front of her. She had known that he was circumcised, his mom had let that slip once, but she had no idea that he'd be just slightly curved, thick and moderately long. He'd had to sit up to help her, and now reclined partially, back resting on the palms of his hands. She could feel his gaze searing into her. Monica burned, she had this crazy image of her pushing him back and just impaling herself on him, riding him until she came screaming. She shivered at the thought and reached out and wrapped her hand around his hot shaft, not quite believing this was really happening. She tightened her grip, leaned forward, and took the head of him inside her mouth.

"Ahhhh... Oh shit Lilly..." That was the extent of Mitch's vocabulary skills, his brain had just fried itself out. He tried not to move, as he didn't want to scare Lilly off of him. He was beyond shock. She was really going to do it, she was really going to suck his cock. That's all he could think of as his dick was slowly engulfed in her hot, wet, feminine mouth. This was heaven. He closed his eyes, wanting to feel everything. She started a slow sucking movement up and down his more than ready member. Her hand held him tightly at the base, and she had hold of his balls, caressing them in the other hand. Her tongue started swirling around his very sensitive head on every upward motion. He tried to hold still but after a couple of minutes he couldn't, his hips had a mind of their own and started rising up to meet her down strokes. She didn't appear to mind, and he could tell she seemed to be enjoying herself. Her tongue was everywhere, her mouth tight around him. She let go of the saliva coated base; removing her fingers from around him completely. He tried to still his upward movements not wanting to choke her. Being his size had its ups and its downs; he hadn't had a lover yet who could completely swallow him. But slowly, oh so very slowly, she did. It blew his mind. She teased him like this for what seemed an eternity. He didn't want to cum too soon, like some shallow schoolboy, but if she kept this up he just might.

"Yeah... Ohhh... Yeah..." He moaned as with each downward plunge she nestled his rod in her throat and held her lips tight around him at the very base of his shaft. She'd wait a few seconds then slowly suction her way back up his cock. He wondered how the hell she was breathing, but apparently she was. He wanted this amazing blowjob to last forever. He loved sinking his dick in a hot willing woman, but nothing, nothing beat a wet slippery tongue and sucking mouth. It was his fetish and he knew it. Grabbing him at the base again she started pumping the bottom half of his throbbing shaft in a circular motion as her mouth moved up and down over the top half. Holy fucking shit! What was this? It felt so damned good that he actually got light headed.

"Lilly. Oh fuck! OH FUCK!" He was shouting but didn't care. He sat up a little more letting his lower back support his weight. His hands found the ears of her costume and he used her head as leverage, pushing her down harder and harder with every upward thrust. She growled and went even wilder, then, in the midst of all his pleasure, he felt an ice cold streak shoot up his spine. He knew that growl! Like a miraculous revelation all the little oddities fell into place inside his mind.

"Oh God..." He tried to pull back but she wasn't letting go. Even though he was totally shocked, pleasure rocked him. Inside his balls, cum boiled, his shaft expanded, and he felt the first spasms.

"Baby, Baby, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna.... AH FUCK!" Mitch tried his best to dislodge her, he was horrified that she'd freak if he came in her mouth. He didn't force that on any of his lovers. But she clamped down and sucked harder. The first blast of cum spewed out of him with volcanic force; he bucked and trembled, feeling one spasm after another pulled right out of him. Her mouth sucked his cock like a vacuum, extending this already fantastic orgasm to the highest possible level. As his balls ran completely dry and she suckled him gently he could do nothing but look down at her in total awe.

Monica was truly enjoying the hell out of this! Having Mitch's hot cock in her mouth was the stuff dreams were made of. She'd always enjoyed doing this and had done it as often as her former bed mates would let her. He was a bit bigger than she was used to, but she'd always enjoyed a challenge. Time stood still, listening to him express his pleasure turned her inside out. She felt as if her soul was floating away from her body, almost drugged with the feelings his voice induced inside her. This had never happened to her before, she felt herself set completely free. When he grabbed her head and started pushing her down she felt a sense of euphoria that scared the shit out of her, but she couldn't stop. She needed to take him further, needed his cum, had to have it. Felt driven to take it. That first taste of him as he came was almost her undoing, she lost her mind for a moment and went after every drop with a madness that she had never ever came close to feeling, let alone acting upon. She wanted it all, and after she got it, she swallowed every single drop.

Monica didn't want to surrender his still erect cock right away so she sucked on it softly, lovingly, knowing this was probably the only chance she'd ever have. His thighs trembled under her palms, warm and slightly damp. She listened to his breathing slowly calm down; then reluctantly let him slide from between her lips. Now that the passionate peak was over she didn't know what to do with herself so she just sat there trying not to look at anything but the shadowed carpet under her knees.

An awkward silence surrounded them, neither one knew what to say to the other. Mitch was struck mute by the incredulous thoughts and suspicions rolling around his overwrought brain. Monica couldn't say anything without giving herself away. He knew this wasn't Lilly, and he almost knew this was Mona. Almost; He still needed to find out for sure. She kneeled at his feet, head bowed. There was no way he was leaving her like that.

"Come here Honey." He stood, helping her to her feet, enveloping her in a full body hug. She snuggled into him and rested her head on his sweaty shoulder. He lowered his chin resting it lightly against her jaw and took a deep breath. Her familiar scent caressed him, making him hug her tighter. It was Monica, definitely. His chest felt suddenly tight. How in the world had he missed this earlier? All the signs were there he just hadn't seen them. His legs trembled in fatigue, he needed desperately to figure this out, but she'd completely drained him. He turned them toward the bed, took her hand in his, raised it and kissed her palm. Without saying a word he crawled on top of the covers, never letting go of her hand, then tugged her down beside him spooning her. She held herself stiff for just a second then relaxed back against him.

"Want me to help you get out of this thing?" He asked gently. She shook her head no, rapidly, and yawned deeply.

"It can't be very comfortable." He insisted. She ignored him and snuggled down deeper, sighing sleepily. Okay, he got the point. He was at a loss. Mona meant everything to him. She'd been the mainstay of his life for as long as he could remember. He couldn't imagine living without her, actually he refused to. He would have married her ten years ago if he'd had any inkling that she loved him in the same way he did her. But until tonight he'd thought he was just her best friend, pal, the one he shared all his woes and troubles with. He never tried putting a move on her because he was terrified of losing her. Mitch had been so relieved when she'd dumped the latest bozo in her life that he'd went out and got seriously drunk. That, he felt, had been a close call, she'd stayed with that one for over a year. The jealousy had damned near killed him.

He jumped from woman to woman himself, because none of them could hold a candle to her. He knew he'd never marry any of them. He didn't like himself too much for it, but there it was. They were a hot body and sometimes good companionship for a while, but none could ever keep his interest. Here in his arms right now was a wish personified, he didn't want to let her go, but it was obvious that she didn't want him to know her true identity. Why, he wondered had she done this, and would he ever get a chance to ask her? He wanted with every inch of his being to confront her right now, but knew he wouldn't, the risk was too high. So he'd just wait and see how she played it. With great effort he forced himself to relax and breath deeply, he'd even throw in a good snore or two while waiting to see what Mona would do.

She waited for what seemed like hours. Mitch finally started snoring, but she'd still been a bit skittish, so she'd waited even longer. Easing herself from beside him she slowly and carefully climbed off the side of the bed and made her way to the door. Damn! The hall light was still on so she'd have to slip out quickly. Mitch rolled and muttered in his sleep, Monica stopped with her hand holding tightly to the doorknob, too afraid to move. After what seemed like an eternity, she slowly opened the door just enough to squeeze through, then quickly but quietly shut it. Heart pounding, she hurried to the bathroom, shut the door, and locked it. As fast as she could, she got out of that blasted cat suit. It was stubborn and tried to stick to her sweaty skin, but Monica wanted out of it in the worse way, and eventually twisted and growled her way free of it. She wished she had time for a shower, but figured it would probably be a good idea to just get that damn costume back to where it belonged. Then she could high tail it downstairs and crash out on her big cushiony sofa. Once there she could lay back and dream about how good it had been to finally get a piece of her best friend. Clad only in her skimpy panties, Monica grabbed her robe off the hook attached to the bathroom door and slipped it on. Grabbing the crumpled costume, she tiptoed out the bathroom and headed for the spare bedroom.

Mitch was up and sneaking a peek out the door before Monica ever made it to the bathroom. He watched her go in, and then waited patiently for her to come back out. He kept his eyes on her as she headed for the spare bedroom. Just as he'd thought; she'd ditched the suit and was now in her fuzzy pink robe. The one he'd gotten her for Christmas a couple of years ago. She had the evidence in her hand, its long tail trailed lightly over the carpet behind her. Mitch quickly shut the door as she looked in his direction, before going in to where he presumed Lilly was sleeping off another drunken bout. Keeping his ear glued to the door, a few minutes later he heard her slight footsteps tread by lightly, stopping briefly before his doorway, before going in the direction of the stairway. He waited an extra minute, and then slipped out into the dark hallway. She must have turned off the light; he had been so intent on listening for her footsteps that he'd missed that. He walked softly to the spare bedroom and carefully crept in, closing the door behind himself. He couldn't see a thing. Taking a chance he flicked on the light. Lilly lay sprawled on the bed, a sheet covering her from the neck down. She didn't move an inch, so deep in an alcoholic slumber that an earthquake wouldn't have woken her up. The suit lay crumbled beside the bed, like it had been taken off and dumped there. He wasn't surprised at all. Coming out of the room he froze when the clock downstairs began to chime, he counted them automatically. Twelve tinny loud Bongs and Halloween was now officially over. It had been a hell of a night, and this was one Halloween he knew he'd never forget. Thinking of Monica lying downstairs made his heart ache. Even knowing that she'd pulled one hell of a trick on him he couldn't be angry, heck if he'd had a chance to do the same thing he'd have jumped on it in a heartbeat. He started back to his borrowed room then stopped in his tracks. As he stood there, a devilish smile formed on his lips and he looked thoughtfully at the stairwell. Hmmmm...

Part Two: Treated

The warm punch tasted like crap, but Monica was beyond caring after three straight glasses. She had been hoping that the alcoholic based drink would lull her into sleep, but all it had really done was just make her tipsy. Disgusted, she put the almost full fourth helping down on the end table beside the sofa where she was planning on spending what was left of the night. Reaching up she clicked off the lamp, throwing the den into total darkness. It was a center room, without any windows, and could be closed off completely from the rest of the house by a set of French doors leading off from the living room. Stretching out she drew her housecoat around herself very annoyed because she had forgotten to grab a pillow and blanket out of the upstairs linen closet when she'd fled earlier. She contemplated sneaking up and getting one, but couldn't quite bring herself to do it. The arm of the sofa cushioned her head and her thermostat was set to keep the house pretty warm. Fall nights could get chilly, but she should be okay.

Closing her eyes, she let the buzz she'd acquired flow thickly through her veins. She wanted to sleep, but all she could see in her mind's eye was Mitch. Her body wouldn't stop throbbing, begging for him. She knew that there was only one way she was going to get any sleep at all tonight. She needed a release, was crazy for it. Monica untied her robe, spreading it open, and then ran her right palm flat against her taut tummy to the top of her lacey panties. Slipping her fingers under the waistband she went straight for her cleft, parting the folds of skin and inserting two fingers straight up inside herself. She wasn't just wet, she was drenched. Getting her fingers slippery with her juices she brought them up and out rubbing across the top of her anxiously awaiting clit. It tingled and extended, swelling, begging for contact. Using her middle finger she teased it, circling it over and over before pressing down and rubbing hard. Her hips bucked up and a moan was wrenched from deep in her chest. Oh this felt so good. Using a clockwise motion she began masturbating in earnest. She wasn't even aware of the low continuous moan coming from between her lips, her mind was fixated on her fingers and the pleasure centering there like a red hot ember.

On the other side of the French doors a totally nude Mitch listened to the obvious sounds of a woman in the throes of passion. He'd been sitting out in the dark living room for over an hour waiting for Mona to finally settle down and turn off her lamp. When the light under the crease in the bottom of the doors had finally gone out he had thought to wait at least fifteen minutes before stumbling into the den and giving what he now thought of as Mona her "Treat". It was, he reasoned, a just reward for the "Trick" that she had played on him earlier. He had thought long and hard about the ramifications of what his upcoming actions might bring about in his relationship with his best-friend / now lover. He planned on giving the performance of his life tonight hoping in the long run that it might force them to look at their roles in each other's futures. He now knew that he could no longer go on as he had been for years. In the morning he'd cut Lilly loose and concentrate on a campaign to get Mona in front of an altar as soon as possible. But for now he had to keep up the pretension that he still believed her to be Lilly. She'd opened that can of worms and he was going to take, and he hoped, give, great pleasure in making her stick to her role. The plan was to wait until she was partway asleep and vulnerable. Hearing her groaning on the other side of these doors, however, had changed the game plan completely. Taking a deep breath to steady his nerves, and his hands, Mitch slammed open the French doors and lurched clumsily into Mona's realm, managing to sling the doors shut behind him, keeping the darkness intact for cover.

The first wham of her French doors flying open froze Monica's fingers and her heart; the second bam of them being forcefully shut had her sitting up straight in a defensive posture staring fixedly into the total darkness where she knew the doors to be. There was someone in here with her! Jumping up, she stubbed her toe on the end table trying to skitter around and behind the sofa, causing a gasp of surprised pain to fill the now completely silent room.

"Lilly, is that you babe?" Mitch's soft voice came out of the darkness just a couple feet in front of her. Monica wilted in relief, and then cleared her throat nervously. She felt unsteady as hell, and realized that all the punch she'd just drank was affecting her equilibrium as well as her ability to think straight. She was in a pickle here and couldn't conjure up enough logical brain power to get a word out. The air swirled in front of her as hands patted her arms, running up them to ascertain what body part they felt, and than hauled her in for a full body embrace.

"What are you doing down here?" He whispered it directly into her ear. "I woke up with this, and you were gone." As he spoke Mitch took her hand and guided it around his full warm erection. "Damn it's dark in here, where the hell's that lamp?" He made as if to turn around, knowing full well he wasn't going to do any such thing. Just as he had suspected she would, Monica's hand tightened on his cock causing him to shudder, the other hand grasped his arm.

"Uh... Uh... No, that's okay." She squeaked in a very poor sounding Lilly imitation. Mitch was glad it was completely dark, because he knew the shit eating grin on his face right now would had given him away in a heartbeat. How the hell had she ever fooled him in the first place?

"Honey your voice sounds like it's trying to go. We gave it quite the workout this afternoon eh?" He said suggestively. Slipping his arms into her opened robe and pulling her up tight, he pressed his cock into her tummy, trapping her hand along with it. He chuckled. "I'm surprised one of the neighbors didn't call the police, thinking someone was being killed or something. Sliding his palms down her sides he cupped her ass, squeezing gently and bending to kiss the side of her exposed neck.

"Mmmmmmmmm, you smell good." He moaned, licking her ear. "Where's the kitty outfit? As much as I liked looking at your sexy ass in it, I'm glad you're here, waiting for me, like this. Cause now, look what I can do." Moving one step back Mitch freed her hand from his cock, which seemed to have frozen on him. Poor baby he thought, she doesn't know what's hit her. Reaching down between her slightly open legs he coaxed her slippery folds open and slipped two fingers into her very hot unfulfilled pussy. Even knowing what she'd been doing, Mitch was very damned surprised at just how much of her womanly dew was surrounding his already questing fingers. She gasped, grabbed his arms and seemed to wobble for a second before a low heartfelt moan trembled out of her slightly opened mouth. Mitch didn't want to wait; he leaned down and captured the sound with his own lips as his tongue gently forced its way in, to rub sweetly against her own. The feeling of utter possessiveness he felt for her crashed through him as he began to slowly finger fuck his best friend. Finally, he thought. I've got you, you're mine.