Tricked By My Own Daughter! Ch. 01

Story Info
My daughter get revenge on her mom in a very unique way.
988 words
4.07
158.7k
48

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 11/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erotic813
erotic813
20 Followers

First a little background. I am happily married to a great gal named Sue. She is 42, 5'6", 110 lbs, awesome legs with a face and body to die for! We have one daughter, Lexi, who just turned 21. Sue and Lexi can easily pass for sisters! They enjoy going out to clubs together. I join them when I can, but I work late most of the time.

You see Sue and I have an agreement, or as we call it "Date Night". She can go out and do anything she wants as long as it doesn't get in the way of our relationship in any way. Since Sue started involving Lexi with her nights "out", we sat her down and explained that our marriage was stronger than ever and that I wanted her mom to be happy, so I let her enjoy herself when she goes out. Sue added that I also had the freedom to go out when out of town on business trips. Lexi seems to take the whole thing in stride.

Last night was like most any other night. I got home from work around 10pm, made a sandwich, watched a little TV and went to bed. It was Sue's night out on the town and I didn't expect her home until at least three in the morning. I drifted off to sleep wondering what kind of fun my wife was getting into this time!

I woke about 12:30am to find my wife stumbling her way into our bedroom. There was a light on in the bathroom that gave just enough light to see that she had one of my favorite outfits. A little black dress that stopped just below her ass. She had on pantyhose (Usually crotchless) and a pair of strapless come fuck me heels. I pretended to be asleep as she checked herself out in the mirror. She took a deep breath, turned the bathroom light off and then made her way to our bed. She stopped long enough to take off her heels, but left the dress and hose on!

Still pretending to be fast asleep, I felt her hands softly begin to explore my body. My cock was already hard from watching her walk in the room. My wife's hand found my shaft and began slowly pumping up and down on it. I let out a small sigh and adjusted my position so I was now flat on my back. Sue pulled the covers down and positioned her mouth at the tip of my member. Her mouth felt extra hot tonight as she began giving me some awesome head. Her technique was different tonight as she spent more time licking and sucking on the tip of my cock, rather than me going deep down her throat while fucking her face. This was nice, I wasn't complaining! My wife actually had me close to letting go after a few minutes. I guess she could feel that I was close and stopped. I started to talk, but got only a "Shh" back in response.

My wife climbed on top and offered her cunt to my face. My lips and tongue began licking her hot box. She tasted a little different tonight. She was very, very wet, almost dripping as a mater of fact. I was thinking that she might have saved a cream pie for me. Often my freshly fucked wife will come home still horny, "forcing" me to experience the aftermath of her sexual encounters from earlier in the night. Usually Sue will tell me what she did while we are making love, which drives me even more crazy. Tonight was different, she didn't say a word and was acting very different in bed. I was really enjoying this experience! Sue began to moan loudly and as she started to cum, she adjusted her position so she could mount my cock while facing backwards.

This position was also new! Wow, my wife was full of new tricks tonight! My cock entered her little snatch with ease. She felt so good, hot and super tight! I guess those exercises she was doing down there were actually working. I can usually last a long time, but tonight was also different for me. I was even more turned on and my wife's sexy new moves had me ready to cum right now! I pulled her hips down, thrusting my cock deep inside her. My blasts of sperm caused her body to spasm! We had a mind blowing orgasm at the same time!

With both of us spent sexually, she collapsed next to me and was out cold a few minutes later. She still had on her sexy dress and crotchless hose. As I drifted off to sleep, I was reminding myself how lucky I was.

Disoriented, I woke again at 4:30am. Someone was stumbling around the bathroom. A few seconds later the light went on and there was my wife Sue in a different outfit. She was now wearing a cropped tank top that stopped right below her tits and the smallest denim skirt she owns. This skirt looks amazing on her, it is low cut around her waist and ends about an inch below her pussy. She had on a pair of fishnet stockings and low cut boots with 6 inch heels. I was a bit confused as she made her way to the bed.

Sue, with very slurred speech started telling me about her evening out. I asked her why she went out again and she gave me a strange look. My cock was not hard as her hand moved down to my crotch. She started giving me sloppy kisses and told me she wanted to be fucked again tonight. That did it, my cock sprang back to life. This was the loving wife that I knew so well. She must have changed into a second outfit just for me!

erotic813
erotic813
20 Followers