Tricked Into Screwing 2 Brothers

Story Info
Brothers who trick girl into screwing both of them.
1.6k words
2.9
51.9k
13
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to sound like I'm stuck up and full of myself, but hey I'm beautiful and I know it. I had always been a looker ever since the day i was born.

I had tons of guys after me and in me since the 8th grade. I had a reputation to keep and that I did. I made it with every guy on the high school football and basketball teams. I could never get enough cock. I often had more than one guy at a time since there were so many of them and I didn't always have a lot of time. I had to make sure I got my sleep and did my school work so I had time to "screw around".

We had all kinds of guys on the team; some were tall, stocky, really heavy, black, white, you name it, we had it. My best friend, I don't know how she could stand me because all I talked about was what a great lay I had the day before. She was a quiet, pretty girl who got a really nice guy. They met freshman year and to this day they are still together and have gone thru it all; miscarriages, diabetes, the death of her dad and his mom, etc.. She wasn't into black men, having sex before she got married and she was lucky that her man had the same feelings towards sex. He wasn't a "fairy" but I guess that he was old fashioned.

We have a great friendship because we spoke our minds about how we felt when one of us was doing something that the other wasn't. We were so different in so many ways, but we were alike and shared so much.

Senior year came and we were all decided on what colleges to apply to and sent out applications and waited to see who wanted us in their school. My best friend, Julie, was accepted by so many and was offered several scholarships; hey the girl has had straight A's, belonged to a lot of clubs, did community work, she did it all. I applied to a few schools that were local and some out of state. I got accepted to 4 colleges; 2 in state and 2 out of state and a small scholarship from 1 of them.

I had my eye on these 2 hunks on the football team. team; they were twin brothers and they were black. I could never tell them apart; their names were James and Jackson. They came from Georgia because their dad was transferred so I figured I would try to get a date with each of them no matter what it took.

I was always hanging around while they practiced and approached them one afternoon. They had asked me about myself and asked if I would show them around to all the hangouts and I was so happy. I know that James liked me right away and Jackson was a little more shy. I told them that we can go out after the game on Saturday after everyone gets home to get ready. Jackson said he wasn't sure if he would be up to it because he was nursing a bad knee.

I had gone shopping and bought myself a few new things and some new undergarments too. James called me when I got home and told me that he was going to go out with the guys for a while but he would go out with me later on or another time because they won 31-7 and James scored 3 of the 4 touchdowns. Jackson was sidelined because of his knee. I told him "Never mind do what you have to and don't worry about me". With that I hung up and I was so angry. I spent a small fortune on new things and he ruined it. I went over to see Jackson wearing one of my new outfits and picked up a pizza on my way over. It took him a few extra minutes to get to the door because of his knee.

He let me in and I put the pizza and the beers and soda in the kitchen. They had a beautiful home and his parents were not home. He told me he was shocked to see that I wasn't out with James as he thought we had a date and I explained what James had done.

We had a nice time and the food and drinks disappeared. I was feeling no pain and I practically threw myself at Jackson and he responded back favorably. We started kissing and touching and exploring and all I could think about was James and if it would be like this with him because they are twins. We stopped briefly as the phone rang and Jackson got very quiet and then came back in the room where we were. I asked him if everything was okay and he assured me that they were.

He sat up and said he wanted to just rest a bit as his knee was acting up and I thought to myself "Great I am so horny and this one is going to pass out on me and the other stood me up". I was trying to think how I could fix them both for building me up and then taking the wind out of my sails.

I laid on the couch and put on the TV and by that time Jackson was sound asleep. I heard some noises but didn't even get up to look. I fell asleep for about a half an hour and was woken up my James who was in the same clothes that I remember Jackson wearing and the told me he was Jackson. I was a little tipsy so I believed him.

There was quiet a bit of noises again coming from down the hall from the living room and Jackson's room. I didn't want to tolerate it so I got up to look and I found James and Jackson dressed in nothing; they were nude and pointing at me and laughing. The approached me and Jackson took me into his bedroom and told me to sit tight it was going to be okay. He told me to lay down and he would be right back. I told him I had to lay down and he said to take a nap as it is going to be nice long night.

I must have slept for about a 1/2 hour or so and when I woke up they had their cocks pointing right at me and demanded I suck them both off and said that they wanted to know if I was "the great lay" their teammates told them I was.

I suck and licked James 1st and then Jackson and alternated and while I sucked one, I jerk the others cock. Jackson wasn't the quiet guy I though he was when he demanded me spread my legs as he buried himself in their while James forced me to suck him off. Before I knew it, I had a cock in both my holes and I was being pounded by 2 guys that stood 6'4" and had to weigh at least 275 each. Their cocks were long and thick and I enjoyed it at first then then got really rough and start calling me a slut and a whore and switched positions as again I was being pounded harder than before. First James came to me with his fully loaded cock and shot his load into my mouth and all over my face and my body. Then Jackson told me that I've been really bad and he had to punish me. He then told me to get on all 4's as he spread my big fat white ass cheeks and with all this might rammed his fully loaded erect cock right into my asshole. He hurt me as he kept pounding my ass and I was screaming and crying and then he pulled out pushed me down on the bed as he fed me his cock to make him harder and then he shot his load in my mouth and then all over me.

They walked into the bathroom and showered as I sat there and cried. They tricked me and I fell for it. As they came out of the shower they were again completely nude and told me we were going to it all again and this time James gets to put his cock in my ass.

I begged them to let me go home and the said "No, this is for all the guys you've screwed before, now you get yours.

The next hour I got it in my face, my mouth, between my big white tits while I cried asking them to stop and finally they came and left me on the bed to cry.

I never thought I would have to tolerate this and I finally was set free to go home and I drove home feeling dirty and cheap.

I found out that I was pregnant 2 month later and I dropped out of sight and school and never went to college. Julie was by my side through it all and never said "I told you so" or any other nasty comments.

They told me that my baby was born out of lust and not love and they taunted me and I hardly ever went out again. I was raising my son on my own and they claim my baby is actually a combo of both brothers.

They both started jobs to help me afford as I told them that I will wait out. I never wanted anything but to then find out for sure it was settled and my husband got his worth.

Within the past year it was told that my feet don't like.

Gods knows how I feel about them and for lack of a better word I hate them.

Now my son and I are living around but didn't know how to tell the about the apartment and how much BS I put up with.