Tricked, Trapped & NAILED!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HornyPup
HornyPup
428 Followers

I pulled them gently but after a short while it was evident they were not budging. I got a bad feeling. How do I get the glue to soften. I went on the Internet and saw his name, he was on and knew I was on. I did a search and found a web page with solvents for different glues. I started trying them one at a time if I had the ingredients. I certainly couldn't go shop. Nothing was working and I was getting panicky. Wait he said to read his email. That probably says how to get them off. I quickly open the email and sure enough there was one from him titled. How to get your breasts off. I let out a deep sigh of relief and my panic dissipated as I smiled and chuckled to myself.

I opened it and started to read.

Dear Sweety,

Did you enjoy your breasts last night? Did you lick, fondle and suck them? You little SLUT. Did you bend over and get fucked by imaginary STUDS. My little busty girl bent over and fucked in her pretty ass with a big cock. It makes me hard thinking about it. I bet you squirmed on the bed pushing your chest up and arching your back didn't you? I like those Internet pictures too. I am glad you like your breasts so much and they got you plenty of cock.

Only now I bet you are wondering how to get them off. Well there is a special liquid that will take them off. Wait! Yes I have some right here. It is made especially for this type of glue. OH! That means you'll have to come over here!! Wait that could be dangerous for such a sweet, well endowed virginal girl like your self.

You see you left my cock so hard and hungry last night, I feel like an animal in heat and I'm ready to mate baby. I'm ready to hunt and conquer and you are my prey. I have the type of animal heat that a dog has when he won't stop jumping up and humping you or your leg? It's intense and is all consuming. I'm pacing my halls with a, driving, craving, lust to hump a BITCH senseless!!! My balls are bigger than last night as more and more seed bulges them in anticipation of your arrival. I am ready to impregnate my BITCH and you have all the sensual, sexy equipment needed to satisfy my animal lust.

You see you left but you are still going to get FUCKED by my MASSIVE COCK!!

1. I expect your cunt to be cleaned out and tight.

2. I want you dressed to kill in the cloths that will be delivered to your door shortly.

Tonight I will make you do what you have been too scared to do, slut your body for a huge cock. In the morning we will discuss a regular schedule when you will service my needs. Be here at 10:00 p.m.

Let the conquest of your ass begin. You are about to experience the voracious appetite of a monster cock!!!

Pure Lust and seed await you

BULL SEED

What have I gotten myself into. I looked at the clock it was 11:00am. I had 11 hours to go. I looked at the computer and he was logged off as if on cue. I couldn't beg and plead. I panicked and started crying, tears dripping on my breasts.

The day was agonizing as the hours passed slowly. The package arrived and I got it when no one was looking. It was a pair of frilly panties and beautiful bra. And the dress was viscously sexy, nasty and made me hard. The cloths were full on "babe meat" hot. They screamed for the entire football team to fuck me. Eight o'clock finally arrived and I began to get ready. I couldn't imagine what was waiting for me. This guy was going to have his way with me. I'd spent all day on the Internet trying desperately to find a way to get them off, but I was fucked! I sighed at my choice of words.

"You're FUCKED! alright" I said out loud to myself.

I sneaked to the car and it was harder this time, fully dressed, ready to whore. Four people were on his street and it took awhile to get to his door. He opened it and eyed me up and down.

"Sweeeeeet, come in." As the door closed his robe slide to the ground. There is no need for this from here on. It doesn't matter how scared you are tonight does it?"

I turned and looked at him then his cock and started shaking. His body was exquisite and his cock massive as he slowly stroked the length of it with lubricant. He took a step to my side, his big cock pushing against my dress. He began to caress my ass.

"Tonight is the night every wicked nasty dream you have ever had about being FUCKED comes true." He whispered

"You're a lamb and my bedroom the slaughterhouse."

His hand hiked my skirt up over my ass. It was all slow motion as his left hand massaged my nipple through the material and his right hand fondled my ass and began to move in. Then I felt it, his finger began to massage my hole. Slow deliberately pushing easing off circling pushing.

"Spread a little for me" he whispered.

I did as I was told.

"Very good, just keep doing as you're told and you'll be screaming very soon" he whispered.

"Let's go to the bedroom my sweet bitch."

He led me using just his finger that was ½ way in, pulling my ass up, guiding me.

"You'd make a hot prostitute. Maybe I should pimp you out and make some money"

As we walked in his room the window and walls were covered with soundproof foam and a red light was on.

"Now you can make as much noise as you want and no one will hear" he whispered

His hand slid inside my top fondling me. I couldn't help but like his finger probing and when he squeezed my nipple it just added a surge of excitement. I tried not to become aroused but his technique was smooth and sensual and he just knew how to turn me on.

"Now for a little training. I'm going to step over here and put my hand to my side and motion to you with my middle finger to come here. That means I want you to put your asshole right against my finger. Lets try it"

He walked across the room turned casually put his hand to his side, palm facing me, fingers curled closed except for the middle then a little motion with his middle finger signaled me to come. His finger announced his intentions loud and clear. I walked over and turned.

SPANK!

It shocked and stung slightly.

"That was pretty good but when you get here I want you to spread your cheeks and back right up to my finger until it touches your hole. Go do it again."

I walked over, turned and began to walk back.

"What are you doing? I haven't motioned for you yet."

I turned and returned to the spot and waited. Moments later his middle finger motioned "come here". I walked over turned, eased my cheeks open a little and smoothly slide up next to his finger. He teased me with light tickling type motions right on my hole.

"Very good"

The itch immediately started and I knew he had applied his special lube to my hole.

"Walk back stand do it again, stand still until I motion for you."

I did as I was told and realized the lube started itching me extremely intensely.

"Don't fidget BITCH or I'll spank you" he said

"Just let the lube eat at that hole of yours."

I gulped and he saw on my face how effective the lube was working, then his finger motioned for me. I walked over quickly and spread hard and wide, the itching seemed to ease when I was pulled open wide. The lube obviously being quite effective in it's sole purpose to get someone to spread open for sex. With my hole exposed it only took a second before I felt a finger teased it, then a little push to slip past the muscle and in a quick jolt, a painful hard forceful stab into my ass up to his knuckles which pushed me forward slightly. He quickly kneeled and put his left arm around my thigh holding me against his chest as he thrust his finger into me with hard deliberate jabs. I whimpered and turned every which way and tried to step away but he kept assaulting me amid my frantic hand grasps to make him stop. Then with a pain that made my knees buckle he pushed 3 fingers up in me. I yelped over and over with futile hops. He quickly pulled out and walked to the other side of the room. Casually he motioned for me again. I didn't come until I saw a paddle removed from a drawer. I quickly came, spread and allowed him access again. He fondled my breasts as his fingers rubbed around the rim of my hole frequently pulling up or to one side.

"I'm just loosening you up to be FUCKED" he whispered. "I'm pretty thick tonight."

His fingers were now smooth and wet and slid in deep with a gentle firmness. I moved up on my toes a little each time, which brought a little "mmmmmm" of approval from his lips. I instinctively arched my back, which made him push his cock against me a little harder. I felt it throb wildly against my leg then realized why. My big breasts were straining hard against the top and right by his face.

As his left hand moved underneath to cup my balls he pushed my pelvis under from the front while his right hand punched three fingers hard up my ass pulling up from behind. It hurt but was effective, I yelped and whimpered a little each time."

"Pussy up high" he whispered as he stood to my side.

"Get that FUCK ME tilt to those hips he said gently, ahhh that's a good little girl."

"Sweeeeeeeeet!!!! You know it didn't even occur to me on the Internet you might be a white BITCH! But the moment I saw you I became a white meat man. Look what you've done to my cock, it is so raging hard and anxious to have a taste of YOU!."

He cupped my cock and balls firmly. He eased me against his side as his

fingers worked my itchy asshole, which was really driving me crazy with it's sensitivity.

"What's wrong baby, your ass itching?"

I whimpered a "yes"

"It is only to help you get in the proper mood, to make you desperate."

He picked up a bottle and held it up, it read

SLUT LUBE

Turn a wife into a hor

The neighbor girl into a slut

A Slut into a Skank

HIM into your BITCH

Make him/her itch for COCK all night

I squirmed my ass in his hands, because it subsided when he fingered me and itched when he stopped. I moaned and whimpered for it. His arms cupped my body from the front and back as he held me, hands working my cock/balls/pelvis and ass. Then he eased out, separated his fingers and pushed me ass cheeks open, his huge hand practically covering my ass. He gently started a light tapping around my exposed and loosened anus with his middle finger, which sent shockwaves through the nerve endings. Every touch was a tease on my itchy asshole.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm I like this, you tight little bitch. Why don't you come over here honey, you'll be much more comfortable."

Two fingers slid in me to the knuckle and pulled up firmly on my ass guiding me, his other hand holding a breast, pinching a nipple. He forced me to walk like a SLUT, a little bowlegged from a gangbang. I took little dainty steps as told. Along one wall was a gold bench that was very ornate. It looked extremely sturdy and had a large padded surface, which I knew he was going to lay me down on. The sides had various straps and I knew he tied people down to fuck them. My legs shook and I was visibly scared. I didn't try to hide it and even paused not wanting to go over to it but he kept me moving.

"I feed off your fear" he whispered. "It really brings out something very primal in me. An uncontrollable drive to mate, to capture and conquer, to play with then go for the kill and violently impregnate. Very soon you will carry my seed inside you. It will become part of you."

His hands yanked at my dress ripping it off.

"No please don't!" I begged "I can't take it I beg of you please!

My thighs touched the front of the bench and he firmly pushed me over, the weight of his body holding me down. I panicked and struggled wildly but straps quickly went around my neck and held my face firmly against the bench. He dropped to the side and with great struggle each leg was strapped. I was trying to get the straps off my neck when one wrist at a time was grabbed and strapped down. I started crying and yelping when my mouth was filled to the back of my throat and as I gagged hard a strap was pulled over my head. Silence filled the room as I continued to gag many times my head now free. I cried nonstop.

I liked your struggle but now you are indeed mine. I have carefully stalked you for weeks on the Internet. How raw and nasty you are immediately made me want to hunt you down, play with you, lure you closer and now after 48 hours of careful hunting I have captured my prey. His breathing and voice were so dead serious and hungry sounding tears flowed freely as I cried.

"I call this bench my Sacrificial Alter. I have leaned a lot of girls over this bench and taken pleasure by ravaging their bodies. They all screamed uncontrollably. But tonight is different, tonight I will FUCK as hard as I have always wanted to. Upon impregnating you I will consider you property. A "thing" for my pleasure, a piece of meat with a hole in it.

He eased my legs apart, way apart and stepped in between. The bench displayed my ass like an offering, pushing it up high and back.

"Let me relieve that itching a bit" he said

His left hand entwined in my hair, lifted my head and shoved my face gently into a pillow, as his finger slipped into my ass. It was gentle at first but then he began to furiously fuck me hard, ramming into my ass. I screamed and cried against the gag and into the pillow. Then he slowed to a rhythmic pump before another hard assault with multiple fingers.

"Juuuuust relax"

"Now lets work the inside he said as I heard a drawer open and close then a rubbery long cock slid in me. "This is just a thin dildo 14" long to open you up a little."

It only went in 6 inches then banged something and stopped. I knew it had to get around the curve inside me to get deeper, so did he.

"Relax and think of something else" he said as he held it in me with a little pressure. He leaned over and whispered, "think of a big thick dildo, angled up, sticking out from a wall. It is attached to a board on slides that can be raised and lowered and locked into place at any height. Now think of a very petite 4'10" girl 85 lbs. with double D's and a 19" waist. Very tiny little thing, lifted and placed on top and how exciting it would be to see her slowly agonizing slide to the base of the cock. Then to position it on the wall so her toes would desperately reach for the floor inches away. The poor little thing would be impaled and hung like a trophy.

"Ooooooooo there it goes 6-7 more inches right up in you makes 12. Very nice now lets stroke it."

He stroked all of it in and out at a slow speed for a couple minutes. His speaking changed to a teasing erotic low voice as he reinforced how good it felt reminding me how erotic I had spoken about this moment and how my dreams were coming true. He whispered for me to relax and enjoy it, I did. It felt good to relax and be fuuuuucked. I'd fucked myself at home like this but it wasn't the same, having to reach around and do it myself. Plus being strapped down and exposed was sensual sensory overload.

He kept doing it for quite some time until I stopped crying and really did relax. He was very supportive and disarming. It did feel good, my thoughts betraying me. I just relaxed and …………. damn it! enjoyed the fuck while pushing my ass up into the dildo. The dildo's width was not much larger than a regular cock so it was easy to take and I liked those deeper.

I noticed a mirror he had placed on the opposite side of the bench, slightly high angled down so I could see the back of my ass as the rubber invader smoothly had it's way with me.

"I could see the panic and dazed confusion in your face overwhelmed by horniness when you came to my door last night. You were just horny and followed your cock without thinking logically about what you were doing didn't you. You didn't panic till I opened the door. Sorry for the abruptness but you might have gotten away if I didn't capture you and get you inside quickly. Do you feel like a stupid bitch for coming? Here let me switch"

The drawer opened and closed, moments later another object slide in me, this one a little thicker but just as long. I took the length of it with a little squirming and some moans. The extra mass pushed me open and I had no say in it and no way to stop it.

"Now you stand here with full breasts, in a g-string, stilettos and a horny asshole. Leaning over my sacrificial alter legs splayed taking 12" of smooth dildo. What a hot SLUT you are. And your body just makes me sooooo hard. You secretly knew when you walked in the door you were here to be FUCKED you just didn't want to admit it to yourself."

My moans let him know it felt good to succumb and let someone work my ass.

"I bet you think I am going to fuck you huh? Well my cock is too thick for you. That's one of my problems, my cock is just too damn thick and long. It seems like it would be great but in reality if it doesn't fit in a hole all I can do is jack off. That's why I'm on the Internet. So just relax and take dildos.

"WAS THIS TRUE? OH MY GOD, IT MUST BE, HE IS REALLY TOO BIG" I thought very loudly to myself.

Damn he said it so gently and I breathed a deep sigh of relief.

"That's it, you can really relax now can't you?"

This was going to be great, just keep getting fucked with dildos and me bent over with big tits for pillows. Now his big huge erection pressed into my side and seemed to start at my waist and end below my arm pits, my legs were still shaking and it was very erotic to picture myself in my mind.

His hand around my cock was expert in producing a raging hard piece of flesh which seemed to be completely under his control not mine, I could not resist as the throbbing grew more intense pounding in his palm. Whenever I was ready to cum his firm grip made me whimper, stop coming and most importantly let me know just how much in control he was.

He pulled the dildo out and kneeled. A moment later I felt his tongue begin to flick around my rim as he firmly held me wide open. Oh My God I had no idea that could feel so incredible. At first it just felt nice, but as his tongue began to show it's incredible skill I began to want more, squirming my ass, which I could tell, excited him tremendously. I was so scared still and my chest gasped for air. I had a very bad feeling developing but my body was screaming a different message and it came in loud and clear which really scared me ("FUCK ME!!!) I was awash in all kinds of conflicting emotions.

"That's it let the moment overtake and devour you, don't resist. Now you know what a virgin piece of girl meat feels like when she knows she going to be FUCKED. You're a sweet little toy (his hands brushed over me). My private all night FUCK TOY. Do you like that thought. Does it make you want another finger fuck. Or maybe you dream of your asshole being raped and ravage until you are weak. How far do you fantasize my cum will force it's way up in you? How much would fill a hot bitch like you up? I know secretly, deep down you want that. You're a big titted SLUT so let it come out, act like it. Make me want to mount you.

"Why is he still talking like this? I thought his cock was too big. This is looking bad!"

He leaned his whole body over me pushing my face into the pillow. With one loud powerful thrust he violently rammed the tip of his cock through my asshole and POPPED! it open with his big mushroom head.

IT HURT! And I screamed hard, struggling wildly!

Then he pulled out, I breathed heavy with desperate moans trying to escape my mouth. Then again my hips were eased back……….

He pushed me open painfully wide and he tortured me with his thick head moving in till my hole was stretched wide then letting me pop down onto his shaft engulfing his knob. I jumped as it hurt every time. He did this over and over and had me whimpering sounds I had never heard before come out of my mouth.

"Relax your asshole and hips, you can squirm and do anything else you want but relax your hole. That's it….. let me have it……mmmmmmmmmmm. Damn you're nice and tight."

HornyPup
HornyPup
428 Followers