Tricked with a Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,588 Followers

And Paul recognized her.

His first thought was that it was a wild dream and he wasn't truly awake yet, because there was no possible way that he could have Lily, sweet little Lily his best friend's little sister and secret star of many of his wildest dreams and fantasies, actually sprawled naked across his chest after a night of incredibly hot sex. Hell, not sex... it had been too emotional for that, they'd connected on so many levels that he couldn't lie to himself, they'd made love. And that just wasn't possible.

Except that Lily looked absolutely mortified, just like she would if this wasn't a dream, bright red with embarrassment and her hair was sticking out in a sleepy tousled way, but also like she still had pins stuck into it that used to be holding it up. Oh, and there was a bright pink spot in his peripheral vision that looked an awful lot like a pink wig.

Then she shifted against him, as if she was trying to get away, and froze as his morning hard-on pressed against her hip. Her soft weight on top of him, the silkiness of her skin and the press of his dick against her body... he'd never had a dream like this. And so he spent a few vital moments struggling with the notion that this might not be a dream.

"Lily?" he finally managed to say, praying that he was about to wake up, for real. Any second now.

The color seemed to drain right out of her face, but she rallied and smiled weakly. "Uh... trick or treat?"

The moment the words left her mouth she wanted to bang her head against the wall. So lame. Not to mention, way too blasé after the night of earth shattering intimacies and love making.

All of the color drained out of Paul's face now.

"Fuck!"

He pushed her to the side, fairly gently considering the circumstances. And then closed his eyes against the sight of her naked upper body which was now bare to him since she wasn't sprawled across him anymore. Immediately he missed her warmth. But that's not what was important right now.

"Rob's going to KILL me," he groaned, placing his hand over his closed eyes, as if that could shut out the images that were now swamping his brain. Images that were no longer faceless. Lily with her lovely lips wrapped around his cock. Lily writhing as he pleasured her with his fingers, his tongue, his cock. That's when the thought that had been tickling the back of his brain at the end of their lovemaking last night finally jumped to the front: she'd screamed out his name when she came. And he hadn't noticed. Or hadn't allowed himself to notice?

Suddenly he began second guessing himself. Was there some part of him that had realized, deep down, that he was with Lily? Why else the one night stand? It wasn't exactly something he did on a regular basis. Or ever. So why last night? Why a girl who hadn't let him see her face or hair, but that he'd felt like he connected with on a deeper level than any woman he'd ever been with before?

All of these thoughts flashed through his mind in the time that it took Lily's eyes to fill with tears and she whapped him with a pillow.

"Rob?! The first word out of your mouth is 'FUCK' and then you're going to talk about my BROTHER?"

"Don't cry... oh god, Lily, please don't cry..." Paul held out his hands towards her as she wrapped the sheet around her upper body, covering herself. He was both relieved and disappointed that her gorgeous breasts were no longer on display. Relieved, because it was hard to think when her naked body was all his dick wanted to focus on, and disappointed because, well, he was a man and Lily was one heck of a gorgeous woman. "I just... I need some time to figure out what the heck is going on..." And he really didn't do his best thinking when he had a raging hard-on, like the one that currently refused to deflate, despite the less than ideal circumstances.

"We had sex, that's what's going on," Lily said, her voice going shrill as she hit him with the pillow again. He took it manfully, preferring the pillow to being kicked or punched. Or slapped. "We had wonderful, amazing sex and now you're RUINING IT." She hit him with the pillow again, tears starting to fall down her cheeks. Lily crying was something Paul absolutely, one hundred percent, could not deal with. Especially since he was undoubtedly the cause of those tears.

His mind went into overdrive as he tried to figure out how to fix this situation. At the same time, he was trying to figure out exactly how he'd gotten into this situation. Lily had obviously known who he was last night, so why had she... It just didn't make sense unless...

The pillow whacked him upside the head and he glared at her. "That hurt!'

"That's the idea!" she retorted, but for the first time since she'd trick or treated him - and he still wasn't sure which this situation qualified as - the corners of her mouth turned up as if she wanted to smile. But her eyes were still sad.

What had she said about him ruining this morning? She'd said last night had been wonderful and amazing, and she'd known who he was... did that mean -

The pillow slammed into his head again and this time Paul grabbed it and pulled, sending Lily off balance so that she ended up falling into him again. She punched him in the chest, as she emitted something that sounded like a cross between a gasp and a sob, and he had finally had enough.

Grabbing her wrists he flipped her on her back, pinning her hands down on either side of her head, holding the rest of her down with his body so that they were finally eye to eye.

"Stop hitting me!" he growled at her. "I'm trying to figure out what the hell is going on and I can't think when you keep hitting me!"

Holy crap he was heavy. And sexy. He'd come down on her like a ton of bricks. A ton of warm, sexy bricks. Even though she was furious right now, at herself for not having gotten out of the bedroom last night when she should have and at him for reacting so badly, and at herself for being surprised and hurt that he was reacting badly considering the circumstances, Lily couldn't help but be turned on.

With all of his weight on her like that she found herself taking small, panting breaths as she stared up at him. Something pushed against her inner thigh and she realized that he was hard at about the same time Paul realized that they were both still naked. Lily's pupils dilated as she shifted underneath him, squirming in a way that made her rub up against him and test every ounce of his self-control.

"Why?" he asked, trying to distract himself from the extremely compromising position they were in. Doing anything to keep his hips from moving those two inches so that he could sink into her sweet body all over again. His brain was finally starting to really work, despite the fact that his cock was definitely laying claim to most of his blood flow. "You had to have known what you were doing last night, who I was. So why?"

"Of course I knew what I was doing last night," Lily snapped, incensed. She pushed at his hands, but her wrists were securely pinned down to the bed. The feel of his hard body pressing down on hers was incredibly distracting. "I'm not an idiot. I knew exactly who you were and what I was doing, I wasn't going to have my first time-" she cut off immediately, heat blooming in her cheeks as she realized that she'd said far, far too much.

Closing her eyes she turned her head away so that she didn't have to see the shock flitting across Paul's face. He felt like she'd just punched him in the gut. Not only was she claiming that she'd planned last night, but she'd been a virgin?! A torrent of emotions flooded through him, and he was shocked to realize that the most dominant one was a kind of male pride, a feeling of extreme possessiveness.

Lily hadn't been with any man but him.

Ever.

Mine.

The thought staggered him.

"Yes, I was a virgin, so what?" she practically shouted, her humiliation enraging her even more. That's when Paul realized that he'd spoken at least part of his thoughts out loud, but apparently only the first part. Lily started struggling underneath him again, trying to push him off of her, although her movements only rubbed her body against his even more. "It obviously didn't mean anything, you weren't supposed to know... just let me go!" Her plea was almost begging. Now she was wishing that she'd listened to Veronica, that she'd thought this through a little more. This was not at all the way she'd imagined revealing herself to Paul, if she ever decided that she would.

"Stay still," Paul snapped at her, trying to stifle the groan. Her squirming movements were riling up all sorts of sensations and impulses and he wanted to get to the bottom of the emotional content she was throwing at him. His voice softened. "Who says it didn't mean anything?"

Lily froze, blinking, as she dared to look up at him and meet his eyes. The expression on his face was one completely unfamiliar to her, one that she'd never seen before in her life even though they'd known each other for years. It was soft and caring and.... then it changed a little and she realized that he looked kinda, well, hurt.

"Why wasn't I supposed to know?"

"I didn't think you'd want to," she said honestly. It felt strange to be having this conversation while he was lying on top of her, but she didn't think he was going to be letting her get up and leave without some kind of explanation. And she kind of owed him one. "You've never looked at me in, you know, that way. I just... I wanted my first time with... look, I've had a crush on you for forever okay? And I thought that I could just have this and then go on and you'd never know, but I'd have the memory."

By 'go on' he assumed she meant date other guys. Sleep with other guys. It made him feel like growling all over again. Growling and then plunging into her body and showing her exactly why she shouldn't 'go on'...

"Can you let me up now?" she asked quietly, avoiding his eyes and looking nothing like the spunky Lily that he'd watched grow up into a young woman that he'd found it harder and harder to stay away from. The Lily that had tricked him into bed and that he'd had the best night of his life with. This Lily thought she was going to 'go on' from this and leave him with nothing more than the memory of her silky skin and sweet taste.

Fuck that.

Slowly Paul shook his head. "Sorry Lily, but I can't do that."

"What? Why not?" Truly startled, Lily turned to meet his gaze without thinking. And was shocked at the intense emotions that she saw there.

"Because I've been wanting to do this for months," he said, and he kissed her. Deeply. Possessively. His tongue swept into her mouth, claiming her. Somehow it was an even hotter, better kiss than the ones he'd given her last night. Like he was a man starving for her, as if he was kissing her with pent up emotion that hadn't found an outlet until now. The same kind of pent up emotion that she'd been struggling with for so long.

The kiss consumed her and she kissed him back, just as hungrily, giddy with the knowledge that right now Paul knew exactly who he was kissing. When his lips pulled away from hers she was gasping and breathless, all the nerve endings in her body flaring with heat and need. Her pussy was practically aching, she wanted him back inside of her so badly.

Paul's lips nuzzled down her neck and to her collarbone as he continued to speak, leaving her whimpering as he teased her sensitive skin. "All summer, I tried so hard to be a gentleman. A big brother. And every night I dreamed about tearing you out of those bikinis and sundresses."

Lily groaned, her hips arching beneath him as licked the hollow of her throat. "I wore them for you."

"You drove me insane. Last night when Rob told me you were dressed up as Yvette I wanted to go hunt you down at whatever party you were at and kill any guy that dared approach you."

She giggled at the image.

"I'm not kidding, you little minx," he said affectionately, his nickname for her when she was being her most annoying suddenly turning into something sexy. Then he moved down her body so that his stomach was cradled between her legs and his mouth had access to her breasts. "I had to get you out of my head. So when this cute, fun, funny mystery girl came up to me and I found myself interested in another girl for the first time in months, I jumped on the opportunity."

"I think you mean you jumped on me," she teased, and then gasped as he sucked a nipple into his mouth. Mewling, she pushed at his hands again, wanting to touch him, but he held her fast. She had to admit, being pinned down while he toyed with her body was seriously hot. But he'd better finish what he was starting or she really would get Rob to kick his ass. Then something he'd said finally clicked in her lust-fogged brain. "You've been thinking about me for months? Why didn't you say something before this?" Her voice rose in exasperation.

They could've been doing this for months?!

"Well...." he drawled, sliding his tongue around her nipple as she arched her back, thrusting the taut pink bud upwards. "For one, I didn't want to ruin mine and Rob's friendship by coming onto you if you weren't interested. For two, I didn't want to ruin my friendship with you. And for three, I didn't want anyone to ever think I was taking advantage of you."

She giggled. "I don't think anyone could accuse you of that now."

"Maybe," Paul said, hesitating for the first time. Lily looked down at him where he was resting his cheek against her breast. "Look, we can't undo last night and I'm going to put my cards out on the table. I like you Lily. I like you a lot. I don't want to mess with our friendship, or mine and Rob's friendship, but the idea of you 'going on' to another guy after this kills me."

The hard grip he had around her wrists finally loosened. After saying that was he going to stand up and get off of her?! Lily reached for him, cradling his chin in her hands and pulling him in for a kiss.

"So don't let me go on," she said. Last night she'd been brave enough to put her body on the line for him, now she had to be brave enough to set her heart out there as well. As brave as he'd just been. "We can still be friends. I've been told that the best relationships start with a friendship. I don't think I could go back to just friends after this though, I'd probably bitch slap any girl you tried to date so it's probably best if you don't try to go out with anyone but me." She said that last part lightly, almost jokingly, but the fierce look in her eyes was anything but laughing. "I like you. Much, much more than a friend or older brother figure."

"What about Rob?" he asked, still looking worried. "He's going to want to kick my ass for... well, all the incredibly dirty things that I've been dying to do to you and that I still want to do with you, and I can't really blame him for that."

Paul had been dying to do incredibly dirty things to her? A surge of lust that, shockingly, had nothing to do with his hard naked body against hers, rippled through her core. He was really thinking about this, had thought about this if he was this concerned about her brother. Of course Lily didn't want them to ruin their friendship either, but her brother would just have to deal. And she had a feeling he would, because of course who better for her than his best friend?

"I'll protect you from him," she said teasingly, squirming underneath him.

"Lily," Paul growled warningly as she wriggled beneath him in the most delightful way, making it extremely hard for him to concentrate on their conversation or his annoyance at her insinuation that he wouldn't be able to take care of himself if needed.

Then he moaned as the head of his cock bumped against the slick folds of her body, coating the tip with her cream. His hands pressed down on her wrists again as he closed his eyes and tried to control his animal instinct to surge forward and bury himself in that hot wetness.

"Paul," Lily whispered in seductively silky tones. He opened his eyes and stared down at her. His dream girl, looking up at him, naked and with the most sinful expression on her gorgeous face. "I'm on the pill. I know you're clean. I want you inside me. No condom."

FUCK.

She shifted her hips, rolling them beneath him and rubbing the head of his cock through her silken core. Paul whimpered like a wounded animal and Lily might have laughed but she was too turned on.

Instead she kept up her verbal assault, able to see from the rigid control on his face how her dirty words were affecting him.

"I want to feel you inside me, skin to skin." His dick jerked against her and his hands tightened. "I want you to cum in me and mark me as yours."

Curving her legs around the back of his thighs, she pulled at him with her legs and felt his shudder as the mushroom head of his cock pressed into her tight hole. She ached to feel him inside of her again. Lily moaned, a dulcet tone, and Paul groaned and tried to pull away.

She hadn't been counting on that. Worried she looked up at him, wondering if he was going to reject her now. "Don't you want me?"

The repressed hurt in her voice finally broke down Paul's barriers, overwhelming his struggle. This was Lily, whom he was already at least half in love with, more like all the way in love with, and he would be an idiot to let her go now, when she was in his arms and intent on seducing him.

To hell with Rob and the complications. He'd sort them out later. And he wouldn't let Rob kick his ass either, Rob would just have to deal with it. Unless he hurt Lily and then he'd take his beating like a man. But until then, Lily was his and he was going to make sure she knew it and then he was going to make sure the world knew it.

"I want you. Too much. Mine," he growled, pushing into her sweet body. He seemed to be doing a lot of growling at her this morning, but he couldn't help it; she brought out the alpha male animal in him. Especially now that he was sinking into her unprotected, the first time he'd ever had sex without a condom. Only with Lily it wasn't just sex, it was something so much more. Sweet love-making and a carnally primitive marking all rolled into one incredible expression of love and possession. "You're mine, Lily."

Pulling his hips back, he plunged forward again, sinking deeper into that wonderful wetness. Her juices coated his rigid length as he pushed further into her accommodating body, the hot slickness was like heaven, and he could feel every centimeter of the spongy texture of her molten interior. It was the most incredible sensation of his life; erotic, fantastically pleasurable and oh so wonderfully right.

Everything about Lily felt perfect and right, even more so than it had last night when he hadn't known who she was. Last night had already been special. He would have hunted down his mystery girl if she'd disappeared on him. No wonder he'd been so enamored by her; she wasn't just his mystery girl, she was his dream girl.

And he was never letting go.

With a low groan he used one hand to caress her breast, the other going behind her head to tilt her lips up for a deep kiss. He stroked the inside of her mouth with his tongue, twirling her nipple between his fingers and loving the way her insides trembled around his cock as he pushed further into her.

"You feel so good Lily," he murmured into her hair as he buried himself completely inside of her. Without the barrier of a condom every movement was so much more intimate, so much more pleasurable. Lily seemed to feel it to, those small sounds she made in the back of her throat had returned in full force as he'd worked himself into her tight body. "My sweet Lily... all mine..."

"All yours," she replied. He would have responded but then her teeth delicately sank into his shoulder as she rolled her hips beneath him and the heady sensations washed all rational thought from his head.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,588 Followers