Tricking or Treating with Sara

Story Info
Sara goes to Halloween parties as...who else?
4.4k words
4.05
63.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

It was now the end of October and Halloween was fast upon us. It fell on Thursday that year and all of the Halloween parties I was invited to were to be held on Friday evening. I suddenly seemed to be very popular. I wonder why? Mwahaha!

Since I had been invited to so many of them, and had also been told I could bring whoever I wanted to the party – popular, ain’t I - we decided to party hop. The ‘we’ was me, Eric, Kristine, Nicole, Bobby, Rebecca, Jackie and a guy named Mickie. Okay, let’s see if you’ve been paying attention. Who went with who?

That’s right. I went with Eric, Kristine was with Bobby, Nicole was with Eddie, and Rebecca was with Mickie, who she had been dating for about a week. Since there was eight of us, which was too many to ride together Bobby took Kristine in his car and the rest of us rode with Eric.

Eric had a brand new SUV. Now I’m not saying where this new car came from, because we certainly know that there wouldn’t be any university alumni who would break the NCAA rules so drastically to offer a college player a new car, wouldn’t we? Mwahaha!

This Mickie was an interesting character. He wanted to be a writer and he was real tall and was exactly Rebecca’s age. She had only known him for about a week, but I think she was already sweet on him. I’ll tell you what, if he does anything to hurt her – I will rack him up, and I’m not kidding. He’d better watch what he does.

I’m gonna tell you now what kind of costume everybody wore. Of course the guys, and you could have guessed this if you would have thought about it for more than a minute, were totally unimaginative.

Eric wore his football jersey! Isn’t that stupid? His costume was his football jersey and Bobby and Jackie were just as bad. They wore their baseball uniforms. Now I guess wanting to be a writer left Mickie with no easy way out. You can hardly wear a writer’s jersey – haha!

He and Rebecca came in these cat costumes. As far as that went, it looked as if there was a lot more Rebecca than there was costume. The costume consisted of a small halter top and then a skirt with a slit that ran almost all the way to the hip. I didn’t see where there was any place for panties under that thing, but who am I to judge – hehe.

Kristine and Nicole was dressed as little angels and you know what’s funny? They used to be, until I got a hold of them. Now they were little hellions!

Now who’s left? Oh yeah, me. Ha! Like you weren’t waiting with bated breath to hear what I was wearing. Well, I came as Lady Godiva.

I took a number of blonde falls and starting with the first one, I wove that into my hair, then I wove the other falls one by one into each other. When I had finished, you could take all the falls and spread them out and they covered my body completely, or, of course, I could move them here or there and flash different parts of my body. You know me!

The first party we went to was held by a guy named Phillip Jackson. He always seemed like a nice guy to me. He was a sophomore, stood about five feet, ten inches, had dark hair and was pretty cute.

Phillip lived in a nice split level house. He had all the standard Halloween favors at his party – you know, the ‘brains’ in the bucket and fake cob webs and bobbing for apples in a great big tub of water.

It was way too early in the evening for me to be doing anything like bobbing for apples, because when I leaned over, my extended fall would do weird things in the back and leave my back side completely open with the back of my pussy hanging out.

A lot of the couples were dancing or making out and, since Eric was in the kitchen bullshitting with all his football cohorts, when Bobby asked me to dance I said sure, because I saw Kristine fooling around with Nicole in bobbing for apples.

It was a slow song naturally and Bobby pulled me extremely close to him. I threw my arms around his neck and lay my head on his upper arm, as we slowly moved around the floor. The longer we danced, the tighter he pulled me to him separating my falls until he was pressing against my naked body. I could feel him starting to develop an erection. I was practically cumming right there!

I reached down subtly, because even though most of the lights were down low, people could still see some things, if they realized to watch intently. I rubbed the outside of his pants in his crotch area, until I could tell he was super hard. Even if I hadn’t known it from the feel of it, I would have realized it from Bobby’s whining; he was just about mewing like a newborn. Men are so easy to please!

I pulled his zipper down and reached inside his boxer shorts (striped incidentally) and released his seven inch cock into the world of Halloween parties. It looked happy to be there! Before I began to work my hand on his impressive shaft, I pushed his baseball pants and his underwear down to the floor.

“Hey!,” he complained. “You making a spectacle of me. What are you doing?”

“Take it or leave it,” I answered, showing him no mercy. Well, not surprisingly he took it. I wasn’t trying to embarrass him needlessly. I just didn’t want him shooting off into my ‘costume.’ It was way too early in the evening for that kind of bullshit. We were going to go to a lot more parties and I didn’t want to show up reeking of sex.

I began to rub my hand up and down slowly on his fully extended penis. Bobby had the prettiest prick and it was all I could do to keep my mouth off it, but I really didn’t know this Phillip very well or vise versa and I didn’t want to shock anybody’s sensibilities so early in the evening.

As I worked my hand faster and faster on my friend’s cock, Bobby leaned down and kissed me ardently again and again. God, I was having second thoughts about my role in this endeavor. I was really getting hot and naturally I began to stroke his prick even harder. He suddenly groaned and began to twitch uncontrollably as his penis began to orgasm shooting cum out on the living room rug. Man, I bet that was gonna leave a strain!

When he had finished climaxing, I kissed him once more and then wiped my hand on the back of his ass.

“Sara!” Bobby complained.

I grinned at him. “New policy, you shoot it – you wear it.”

The young man couldn’t help himself, as he had to laugh. I didn’t want to come across as a hard ass, but the evening was still very long and I didn’t feel as though I wanted to smell like cum from there on out.

I did one thing for him, though. I quickly lowered myself to my knees and sucked his cock dry of any lingering sperm that had been hanging around, so to speak. He looked as if he enjoyed my little ‘clean-up’ job, haha!

We soon left that party and went to another one. The next one we decided to attend was just a few blocks over and was being held at the home of Laura Roswell.

Laura was a senior and very hot looking. She was about five foot, seven, with blonde ringlets that hung down past her shoulders, a super pretty face with high cheek bones and a generous mouth, and it appeared that she was the proud possessor of a body that just wouldn’t quit beneath her clothes, unless I’m a poor judge and you know I’m not!

As I’ve already mentioned, she was a senior and getting ready to enter the wider world. I think she was real good with computers. Actually she was more Eric’s friend than mine, as I met her through Eric, but she specifically had invited me and not him.

I think she thought he was a jock. You know what? He is a jock. Mwahaha! And a spaz, because after I got out of the car at Laura’s house he shut the car door on part of my costume and, as I stepped away from the vehicle, I pulled the fall away and part of it hung in the car door. I whirled around and started hitting poor Eric, who wasn’t aware of his faux pas.

“You dumb ass!” I shouted at him. “Look at this,” I pointed out to him holding up the piece of wig stuck in the door. Well, he was apologizing profusely all over the place and I’m quick to anger and quick to get over it too, so I forgave him with a kiss and a quick rub of his crotch. It wasn’t the end of the world and I was still covered down to my knees.

Finally managing to maneuver our way successfully to the front door, we were greeted by Laura herself, who appeared genuinely happy to see me. I filed that away for reference for another time. The young woman had her house decorated wonderfully for the party. She had streamers of black and orange crepe paper looped from one place to the other on the ceilings and had paper jack-o’-lanterns and skeletons hanging from the walls.

“Oh, Laura,” I gushed, “the place looks great.” She smiled at me and winked. ‘Hmm,’ I thought.

Eric, of course, predictably disappeared into the kitchen to talk with the other jocks. I forgave him, because they had a big game coming in the next week and it was homecoming besides.

I began wandering around saying hello to various people. I stopped and had a cup of punch from a large crystal punch bowl. Unbeknownst to me, the punch was spiked with vodka – mwahaha! I didn’t have a clue, because it was very well disguised with some sort of fruit drink.

I only had a little, but with me a little goes a long way. I think I have some kind of allergy to alcohol, which is why I don’t usually drink much.

The first cup tasted so good I had another one. I had a good little buzz going already and didn’t know it! Spotting Kristine over in a dark corner of the room, I sauntered over to her; for all I know I might have slightly staggered over – haha!

“What’s up?” I asked her.

“Just hanging out,” my beautiful friend answered.

Since there was no one in the immediate vicinity, and I was feeling alcohol inflamed horniness descending on me I leaned over and offered Kristine a long passionate kiss. I think she was originally a little taken aback, because it was unexpected, but she soon warmed to our activity and was returning my kisses with great fervor and also inserting her tongue into my mouth at the first opportunity.

I reached my hands up under her angel costume (high irony factor there, ain’t it) and ran them softly all over her young supple body.

“Oh Sara,” she cooed. “God, that feels so good.”

I reached behind and unfastened her bra and then pulled her panties down to the rug and she stepped out of them. Meanwhile Kristine pulled me to her and rammed three of her fingers straight up my butt hole. Whoa! That got my attention, let me tell you.

As she began to work them in and out, thrusting them as far as she could up my rectum, I reached down to the hem of her costume and pulled it up and off her body totally exposing her beautiful nude body for all to see. To tell you the truth, I didn’t know if anyone had noticed us or not, and at that point I didn’t care; I was that turned on.

Kristine took her other hand and pushed aside my long fall also exposing my stark nakedness to her eyesight. I could see the lust gleaming in her eyes and embraced her as hard as I could. I rubbed my naked body on hers. We fit perfectly.

“I love you,” I murmured.

Kristine gushed, “Oh Sara, how lovely you really are.”

I did love her at that moment; not in the same way I loved Eric, but I did love her. Not only was she a great person, smart with a great sense of humor, but she had this hot little body.

I reached down and stroked my clitoris until it became enlarged and then I located Kristine’s and did the same. We began to rub our clits against each as hard and as quickly as we could.

Jesus! I was so horny and it was so good. It was tremendous; suddenly we both began to cum simultaneously.

“Oh!” Kristine screamed out. I was a little more circumvent and was able to limit myself to some ahs.

We stood and held each other for a few seconds and then feeling someone’s eyes on us, we turned and saw Laura and two of her close friends looking at us. They didn’t seem shocked or scandalized at all, but greatly interested and maybe a little turned on. I started to say something, and Laura just smiled, and shook her head.

‘Hmm,’ I thought again.

Kristine quickly donned her angel costume, but couldn’t find her underwear. That’s because I had stashed it. Mwahaha! I like all my friends nude beneath their outer apparel. It makes for easier access.

Soon after we cummed, we went. Haha! Sorry, couldn’t help myself.

Our next stop was at the house of a young woman named Susie. She was a cute little freshman chick, who I knew well enough that she invited me to her party. Part of it was she knew I was hanging out with some university heavyweights like Eric, but another part was I think she genuinely liked me or at least she was intrigued with my lifestyle.

She was way cute herself. She was about my height, with short black hair, and hazel eyes and always had a ready smile on her face. Susie was also a lot of fun to be around, because she knew a lot of great jokes. She was dressed as a harem girl in some sort of a mostly see-through costume. Whew! I really wanted to jump her bones, but I couldn’t because I didn’t know her well enough to know how she’d react.

She had the whole lower part of her house set up great, like a haunted house. It was really very creative; you know, with skeletons jumping out at you and such. I really don’t know how she did it, but it was a really cool idea.

I decided to hang out down there and see what happened, because it was plenty dark. I was kinda hanging out in one of the corners watching the reactions of different people, as they came by. As luck would have it, Nicole ventured by. She was by herself, because I imagine Jackie was upstairs hanging in the kitchen bullshitting about sports. Urgh, sports! Gag me with a spoon.

Anyway right as I knew the skeleton was gonna leap out at her, I grabbed Nicole’s arm. Haha! You should have heard her scream. Man, she can be loud when she wants to be. I pulled her to me. “Relax, Cole,” I explained. “It’s me, Sara.”

You can bet she was mad. “God damn it, Sara!” my pretty blonde friend exploded. “Don’t ever do anything like that again. You scared the shit out of me.”

Now I knew I had really frightened her, because Nicole hardly ever cusses. I embraced her and murmured contritely, “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you so badly. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?”

Nicole patted me on my back and answered, “No, that’s alright. I forgive you.” But then her beautiful face suddenly took on a mischievous appearance. “Yeah, there’s something you can do, you can eat out my pussy.”

Well, that was just up my alley, so to speak. I immediately dropped to my knees and pulled up her angel gown. I was immediately confronted by her pussy hair. Nicole hadn’t been wearing any panties.

She had told me that she hadn’t worn any underwear below her waist, since the time of our baseball game, but I didn’t know if I could believe her or not. Here was direct evidence that she had been speaking the truth, that little devil.

I used both hands and pulled the lips of her pussy wide apart. “Oh, God,” Nicole moaned.

There was moisture present. I think she had been fingering herself all along underneath that long costume she was wearing. A girl after my own heart – mwahaha!

I immediately began to use my tongue on her hairy twat. I stiffened my tongue as much as possible almost making it tubular in appearance and probed into her labia, as deeply as I could.

Meanwhile I brought my left hand up and began to manipulate her clit until it was rock hard. Kristine was going crazy, moaning and groaning and twitching her hips at my face. I loved it, having that kind of affect on someone I cared about.

I slipped my right hand down to my own cunt and fingered my lips. I was as wet as can be. Suddenly Nicole shuddered and grabbed the back of my head and was throwing it from side to side, as the cum came rolling out of her. She threw her head back and screamed out my name and I knew we were going to have leave there soon. I bet they heard that all through the house.

Nicole finished her climax and I dropped her angel costume back down and stood up and passionately kissed her with her cum still on my lips. “Yum, yum,” she murmured in my ear. I giggled in return.

As people were beginning to flock downstairs to discover who had gotten so scared of the haunted house that they had screamed, I suggested to my sexy friend that we get the hell out of Dodge. Nicole and I hurried back upstairs and noticed Kristine standing by the front door.

She explained, “The rest of them are already outside. I rounded them up, as soon as I heard Nicole’s sex scream.”

Nicole blushed crimson and I laughed to see it. Suddenly a drunk lurched up to me out of nowhere it seemed and grabbed me about the waist.

“Heshy, honesy,” he slurred. “Come sspend ssome time with sme.”

Well, you know me, I can’t stand to be struck or pawed by anybody, so I pushed him away saying, “Get your hands off me!” When I pushed him away, he grabbed another piece of my fall and then stumbled away with it.

Nicole suggested, “Come on, let’s just get out of here before something else happens.”

As we left I noticed that now my ‘costume’ went down to my upper thighs and I had to be careful how I stood or I’d be flashing my pussy at people. You know how much that worried me, don’t you?

The next party we stopped at was being given by Axel. Axel was an old friend of mine from high school. I know you’re wondering about his name, I really can’t tell you. Maybe his people were big ‘Guns and Roses’ freaks.

He was a tall drink of water, I tell you. I bet you have a picture of him in your mind. Well, if you pictured him as tall and thin, you’d be right and he had a long, thin face, but I found him to be very attractive in a strange way. Must be my Puritan ancestors – haha!

He had jack o’laterns carved out of pumpkins all over his house with candles burning in them. I’m surprised the smoke alarm didn’t go off. He either grew them himself or got lucky in a day after Halloween sale. I had never seen so many in one place before.

After we were there for a few minutes and I made some small talk with Axel, who naturally enough was acting, as if he was real interested in my costume and trying to touch it. I had to threaten him that I would cold cock him if he didn’t cease, but I was mainly kidding. I understood his frustration.

I noticed Jackie come ambling out of the kitchen holding a tall boy and I called out to him, “Hey Jackie!” That was one of the reasons all the jocks hung out in the kitchen, so they could drink beer. Basically I hated the taste of beer, but of course I had been known to drink it before.

Jackie came over and I introduced him to our host. It was only right, Jackie was drinking his beer. Using this as a way of leaving Axel’s hands to himself, I looped my arm through Jackie’s and waltzed away with him. “Where are we headed?” I asked my old friend.

“I don’t know where you’re headed,” he responded, “but I’m going to go take a whiz.”

“Oh I wanna go!” I exclaimed, suddenly remembering my goal of watching some guy take a piss.

“You do?” Jackie asked incredulous, with a quizzical expression on his handsome face.

“Yeah,” I replied. “I’ve never had the opportunity to watch a guy pee and I want see how it works.”

“Ok,” he said doubtfully. I followed him up to the bathroom on the second floor, giggling all the way. This was going to be great. Unbelievably lucky for us, the bathroom was not occupied. After closing and locking the door, Jackie turned and pulled his zipper down and took his cock out.

He began to urinate into the toilet bowl. I noticed he was beginning to get a little hard. Well, who can blame him with me standing there, but I knew it would be harder for him to go, if he became too hard.

“Wait a minute!” I exclaimed. I noticed he had some difficulty with stopping his piss in mid-stream. “What?” Jackie wanted to know.

12