Tricky Spoons

Story Info
Forceful girlfriend makes him lose his innocence.
751 words
3.09
85.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know Chrissy, I've never done this before."

Ben was sitting down on his girlfriends bed looking at the floor.

"All couples at least fondle, there's nothing wrong with that."

"That's not how I was raised, I'm not like that."

Ben, being raised in a strict Southern Baptist background all 18 years of his life was feeling really weird about the situation taking place. When he started dating Chrissy six months earlier, he had no idea how forceful the twenty year old could be. This was not something he was used to, not only because he was a Christian, but also because he was, well, fat, and deemed "unattractive" by most of his female peers.

"I disgust you don't I?"

She pouted. She, being a little on the chunky side herself, had a little bit of a self-esteem problem.

"No, Chrissy, you are the most beautiful woman I've ever known, you could never disgust me."

"Then touch me!"

And with one fluid motion, she took off her shirt unleashing her fleshy, unconfined, 38DD breasts. Ben at first stared at the floor, wanting to look, but knowing he shouldn't. But she grabbed his head and turned it towards her. He eyes locked to hers and he didn't even glance at her wonderful breasts.

"Don't you love me?"

"You know I do, but I can't do this."

Now she looked at the floor, defeated, put her shirt back on.

"OK, I'll respect your feelings. Can we at least cuddle?"

"Now, that I can do."

And there they stayed, in the spoons position, fully clothed, where Ben fell asleep, with Chrissy in his arms. *************************************************

He woke up, upset with himself, knowing that his mother would be pissed that he was out past one am again, and as he started to get off the bed, he found that he couldn't move. He found himself tied, hands and feet, to Chrissy's bed. Struggle as he might, he couldn't get free. Just then, the door opened and Chrissy walked in wearing a fuzzy pink robe.

"I'm glad you've awoken Ben."

"Dare I even ask what you are doing?"

"Well, I respect your religious beliefs and feelings, but you must also respect my needs! But don't worry, I am a virgin, and so are you, and we are going to stay that way....for the most part."

With a grin she walked up to the bed, and cupped Ben's crotch through his pants. Beginning to lose control of his hormones, Ben's penis began to grow.

"Ooh, looks like you have needs to, lets take care of that."

She began to unzip his pants.

"Please Chrissy, no, don't."

"Just relax, you'll enjoy it."

She, pulled his pants and boxers down to his knees, and jerked him off. He strained not to cum, but she was good. Oddly enough he had never masturbated before and thus never felt anything, besides underwear, touch his penis and it was difficult not to blow his load, and when it did, it went everywhere. On her robe, in her hair, on the ceiling, everywhere.

"Can I go home now?"

"Not yet, we're only half done, look what you've done to my robe! Oh, well..."

With that she took off her robe, and stood completely naked in front of Ben. She pulled his pants back up, climbed on top of him, undid his arms and commented, "My turn!"

"No, I can't I don't know the first thing..."

She popped her left breast in his mouth and he instinctively started to suck on her breast, while his left hand, guided by Chrissy, cupped her other breast.

"It's about time you stopped talking. Now, like I said, it's my turn."

She removed his hand from her breast, and placed it on her, now moist, pussy. Scared and not knowing what do, his hand froze. She took his hand off her pussy, and instead, moved herself over Ben's head where she smothered his face with her womanhood. Instinct took over Ben's reactions and he stuck his tongue out and started probing his girlfriends pussy, darting in and out, sucking and even nibbling on her clit.

"Oh Ben, don't stop. OH GOD!!"

Her whole body convulsed with the most powerful orgasm she had ever had. She collapsed next to him and undid his feet.

"OK, you can go home now."

Ben, his face covered in Chrissy's juices, just stayed put, breathing hard, an evil grin forming on his face...

"So, what do you have planned for tomorrow?"