Trinity Ch. 1

Story Info
Three creatures unite for a erotic, sanguinary feast.
2.1k words
4.06
18.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm in some dungeon or cellar, doesn't matter where or when. It's cold and wet in here. The only light comes from several red candles placed here and there around the room. The room is bare, save for three items; a chair, a bed and a coffin.

The chair is plain, nothing extraordinary. The bed is a giant mass of wrought iron and curtains (I'm sure you can picture it). The coffin though, is grand; black marble adorned with bats made of silver. Beautiful it is.

So here I am in this room, alone. I slide the curtains on the bed aside and sit down. I know not what or for whom I'm waiting, but I know I'm waiting for something. Eventually, I grow weary of waiting and lie down.

I awake to find my arms and legs tied to the four posts of the bed. I am naked and feeling exposed; my legs are wide open. My heart begins to beat faster with a mixture of fear and excitement as I look around for my captor.

He is sitting in the chair, surrounded by shadows. His stare burns into me as I watch him. I start to ask who he is when I hear a woman's voice, "Lie still, you'll only make the ropes dig deeper." Such excitement I feel at the sound of this voice. Instantly I am aroused, my nipples already hard. "What will you do with me," I ask in a shaky voice? Finally, the man speaks, "What would you like me to do with you?" My heart, at this, beats faster still, the answer so clear to all of us.

He rises and walks toward me. I shudder at his beautiful countenance, this man, straight from my dreams! His hair so raven black, his eyes like coals on fire. How I want him to take me and make me his! He is naked, his cock straining against him. I hadn't noticed this before. He reaches the bed and sits down next to me. I'm so wet, although, he has yet to touch me.

"I'm here only for your pleasure" he whispers to me.

"Ah, but I am not," says the female voice that's so familiar. She appears beside the bed, and I gaze in awe at her beauty. "For every pleasure he gives you, I will give you pain," she says. I begin to shake with what must be fear and aching desire. Her eyes bore into me and I am weak. I then realize, this is to be my last night on this earth.

The man lies beside me then, bringing his hand to my face, and gently stroking my cheek.

"Can I know your names," I ask?

"I am Kai Mal, and my consort goes by Rowan."

Rowan then comes to my other side, and with such force, slaps me across the face. In shock I cry out, unaware that this cry only increases Rowans desire. Kai then gently kisses me where she has slapped me, so electric is his touch, that I'm on the verge of orgasm.

"Please, if this is to be my final night, will you tell me who you are?"

Rowan laughs a shrilly dark laugh. I feel myself cringe at the sound.

"Ah my sweet, we are your every desire, your dreams come to life."

As soon as the words were spoken, I knew what was to be. I decided to give myself freely, and without regret.

Kai kissed me. So intense was it, that I climaxed instantly. As I lay writhing on the bed, wanting nothing more than to feel him inside me, I know it will be awhile yet before I can have him. Rowan was busy unwrapping something from a leather pouch, and I strained against the ropes to see what she was holding. She turned toward me. Startled, my breathe caught in my throat. She had been unwrapping several scalpels, all different sizes. So this is to be my fate, I think to myself.

"Are you afraid" she asks me? I shake my head no, not very convincingly. She laughed again, but this time it had an almost sad quality to it. Kai used his hand to soothe me, whispering encouragements into my ear. Rowan now straddling me, sits on my hips and chooses her tool. I can feel her pussy wet on my stomach, and despite myself, I picture her pussy pressed against mine, rubbing together as we kiss. I force myself to snap out of that fantasy, as she leans over me with a wickedly sharp scalpel.

She starts between my breasts, just the tip at first, and then slowly she begins to carve. I let out a scream, how can I not?? I am breathing faster now, and despite the pain, I find myself very turned on. I look at Kai and question him with my eyes. He responds by lowering his face to my hot pussy. Aaahhhh. I breathe as he darts his tongue in and out of me. So much pleasure and so much pain. It's true, my every desire has come to pass. I beg him to enter me, just for a moment. Of course he says "not yet."

Rowan is still carving what will be her greatest masterpiece, as I see blood running down the sides of me. She stops for a moment to survey her work, and looks at me. I at once writhe under her gaze, telling her with my body how much I want her. "Patience sweet, all will come in time" she says to me. I am exploding with desire, finding it ever harder to focus, as I'm losing a good deal of blood.

I feel his mouth leave my aching pussy, and wonder why he has stopped. "Perhaps that is enough for now Rowan. She seems on the verge of passing out." I try to tell him not to stop, to please continue, but find I have no voice. I am weaker than I imagined and everything seems to be fading. I feel her move off of me, and I want to cry with sorrow, but cannot find the strength.

"Such a beautiful mark, I have left on you" she says to me. I begin to return to reality, as the full weight of the pain settles in. Kai then leans over me and begins to drink. So much blood there must be, I feel I am drowning in it. I feel his tongue lapping at the blood and when he reaches my nipple, he stops. He takes my nipple into his mouth and gives me such pleasure, I cannot bear it. I beg for him. So much do I want him, I can think of nothing else.

Rowan comes close to me and whispers in my ear. I cannot make out what she is saying. Without warning, she bites down on my ear so hard, I'm sure she has bitten off a piece. I can feel blood running down my neck. She begins to drink, so hard does she suck, savage in her need. I moan; such a mingling of pain and pleasure. How much more can I take? Just as I think I might black out, Kai pulls her off, throwing her across the room. I shudder at his strength, reaching toward him with my outstretched arms. "Come to me" I say. I want nothing more than to die with him inside of me. Such pleasure never existed, until now.

"Not yet, my sweet. All that you want, you'll have in time." I cry out, so desperate in my lust.

"Do you like the picture I have made for you" Rowan asks?

I realize she has recovered, and back beside the bed. I haven't yet looked at my chest. I do so now, straining against my ropes. There, smeared with blood, is a figure of a vampire bat. Beautiful. So perfectly carved.

"I love it" I say to Rowan, and she smiles down at me.

"Good, but there is more to come" she whispers.

I cannot imagine what other things they have planned, but I grow weak from so much blood loss. Kai unties me and asks me to turn over. I do what he asks. I hide my face in the pillows and stick my ass into the air. I feel the familiar point of the scalpel on my back, and brace myself for what is yet to come.

I feel one of them over my back, and the other behind me. The one behind me, which I assume is Kai, starts to rub my pussy, slowly at first, causing me to shiver with pleasure. Rowan is busy carving away on my back, and I'm growing weaker by the minute. The pain mixed with pleasure though, is enough to keep me from blacking out. I feel something then, trying to penetrate my asshole. Something wet is being smeared all around it. When its nice and wet, I feel some object being pushed slowly into it. "Mmmm," I sigh, as it goes in even deeper. Steadily going in and out faster and faster, I feel myself about to cum. At the same time, the pain on my back is overwhelming. As I orgasm, the scalpel on my back is pushed completely into me. I grow limp, fading perhaps from shock. Instantly, it is pulled out, and I feel hands on my wounds. I feel the pain subsiding little by little.

"Turn over, and keep your eyes closed," this coming from Kai.

I do as I'm told, and turn over. As soon as I'm over, I feel a mouth on my pussy, already so hot, so wet with unfulfilled desire. Someone is pinching my nipples hard. I cry out softly and feel a pool of blood underneath me. I'm fading, this I know to be true. But I will myself not to die, not before I feel Kai inside of me. The mouth leaves my pussy, and I feel Rowan again climb atop me, lying on me face to face, pussy to pussy. She kisses me and oh, the pleasure that rips through me. I grind my pussy into hers, hard and fast with need.

She responds with her own need. Suddenly, I want nothing more than to taste her, to eat her, to give her pleasure she has never had. She brings her mouth down to my nipple and bites and licks it, sending shockwaves throughout my body. Finally, I beg her to let me have just one taste of her sweet pussy. She asks me to keep my eyes closed and pulls me down, my head now between her legs. Instantly, I open my mouth, no need for further instruction. I use my tongue to please her, licking and sucking, until she screams in ecstasy.

"Your turn" she tells me, as she pulls me away. "Lie down." As I lay back, I feel Kai's hands on my body, caressing every inch of me. "I will use one of my instruments," she tells me. I am so hot now that one touch will send me over the edge. "Remember to keep your eyes closed." I nod in affirmation. I can still smell the warm, sweet smell of her pussy, still taste her on my lips. I feel something hard and huge rub against my pussy, I cry out with pleasure, and beg for more.

Suddenly without warning, it's thrust hard and deep inside me, until it can go no further. I arch my back to take it all in, to feel every inch of it. In and out, faster and faster, until I'm writhing in fierce pleasure. A piercing scream fills the air! My body trembles and convulses. Such an orgasm I have never felt, so powerful and enveloping, it fills me completely and finally satisfies my deep hungering need… I scream...

I open my eyes thinking, this will be the last thing I see. A beast, a dark and huge beast, lying still inside of me, looking at me with love and sadness. I feel myself begin to fade, the pool of blood in which I lie growing ever deeper. I know the end has come. I know too, that this beast is Kai, finally giving me what I craved the most. I close my eyes and give in to death. I hear faintly as I slide down, down...

"You have become Panacea, the missing piece of our Triad. As our rolls are pain and pleasure, your roll shall be to heal" ... "Our Trinity is Now Complete..."

To Be Continued...