Trip to Cancun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ps7468
ps7468
392 Followers

"Yes, what, I can't hear you."

"Yes, I want a cock." She felt a cock rubbing up and down her slit, ready to enter her, stopping at her entrance. "Please put it in" she moaned. Why wasn't he putting that big thing in her? Didn't he know she wanted it? Couldn't he tell she was attempting to position herself better for him? Why was he making her beg? Why didn't he just push it in? Didn't he know she needed to feel her pussy lips wrapped around it?

"I am not convinced. How much do you want this man's cock?"

"I want it, yes I want his cock." She was certain her voice had changed somehow from reluctance to desire. Could they tell? Could they tell that she really did want it?

"Now?"

"Yes, now, I want his cock, please fuck me" she heard herself whimpering and at the same time begging; begging in earnest. She was sure they knew. She felt a cock push into her from behind.

"Do you want him to fuck you faster and harder? Tell me, tell us."

"Yes, fuck me, fuck me faster, fuck me harder." She felt the cock pump her urgently.

She heard the men urge the other man on, telling him to "pound the slut, to cum in her."

"Oh god that feels good" she moaned. "Oh god, yes" she moaned as the man pounded in and out of her. "Oh god" her pussy felt good; excited and wet. "Oh god yes, keep doing that" she whimpered as he was thrusting in and out of her, the sound of him slapping in and against her somehow apparent over the din of the band.

"Do you want his cum?"

"Yes."

"Tell us."

"Yes, I want him to cum in me, please cum in me" she begged. The man pounded faster and harder as he pumped her like she hadn't been in a long, long time. "Oh god yes" she shouted as her fright had long since faded into absolute lust. "Oh god yes." She knew she shouldn't be excited, but she didn't want the man to stop. "Oh god" she felt herself moving toward an orgasm.

"Oh god." Yes, she did want his cum and that of a man after him, and then another. She felt her excitement grow as her awareness grew that the whole room could take her and that she would tell them that is what she wanted. "Oh god" she moaned as she thought about how many cocks might do her; about how satisfied she was going to be. She became aware that a smile had once again formed on her lips.

She heard a moan and she felt cum squirting in her as she felt her own release building yet again and then her moan escaped her throat with a whisper of "oh god fuck, fuck me. Yes, yes! Fuck my pussy, oh yes, I feel your cum! Don't stop, don't you dare stop, oh god, yes, you fuck, fuck me, oh god yes" as she felt her pussy clamp down on his cock and felt him spurting his seed inside her.

With one last push he stood still and held her hips as he finished unloading inside her. After a moment or two she felt him slip out as he backed away.

"Oh god that was good" she whispered to herself. She felt her next thought; "next?" She wanted to feel another cock in her; a bigger cock perhaps. She wondered how many cocks were in the room and how big they were. She hoped to feel a really big cock like she had read about in the porn stories of her younger years of literature exploration. She felt his cum running down her legs, or maybe that was her, or probably both she thought. Was someone going to add to it? "Please" she thought. She wanted more, "please give her more" she begged to herself.

She closed her eyes as she heard the men moving around. "Oh god" she thought, they are going to give her another cock. She smiled yet again. She became aware that she could not hear voices, in fact she couldn't hear anything other than the band. She felt her left hand being untethered. She didn't move. Then she felt her right hand being untied. She still did not move. "What was next" she wondered. Maybe they were going to take her someplace else and fuck her. "Oh god" she thought "oh god I hope they fuck me good" she moaned under her previously prim and proper breath. She felt arms around her waist as she let herself be pulled up off the table and to her feet. They were strong arms. Was this man going to be the next one to have her? She felt herself moan in anticipation. She felt her pussy twitch. "Fuck me" she whispered under her breath "fuck me again, give it to me" she moaned, now out loud.

The man, her new captor, her probable next lover steadied her as he held her close to him. He licked and kissed her neck as he let her skirt fall back to her knees. "Mmmm" he feels good, she thought, he smells good; he smells how she likes a man to smell. She felt his body envelope hers, with slight movement against her ass. "Yes" she thought "this is my next cock" as she leaned her head back in anticipation. His hands moved up her body, touching her breasts in a familiar way as she noted his smell also as a familiar smell.

He spoke for the first time as she suddenly noted the band had stopped playing with an weird sense of quiet. It was a familiar voice that whispered into her ear "Was that as good for you as it was for me honey?"

ps7468
ps7468
392 Followers
12