Trip to England Ch. 03

Story Info
Lori & husband make decisions.
6.1k words
4.3
63k
10

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 05/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evals22
evals22
311 Followers

Tom ordered two ales and another martini and they headed to a booth. Lori sat between the two men and felt the slight pressure of Ian's leather clad leg push against her. The booth was small so she figured it was unintended. They drank and chatted for quite awhile and Lori noticed the pressure on her thigh increase. She said nothing, just sipping her drink. Ian ran the conversation and Lori found herself thinking about her and Tom's fantasy. She felt if she was ever to do it this would be the type of man. She giggled to herself and put the thought out of her mind, or at least tried to.

Tom ordered some bangers and chips for them as they sat. When the bangers came he cut up the sausage and with greasy fingers offered a sausage to Lori. He put it up to her mouth and told her she had to try one. She felt she couldn't refuse and opened her lips as Ian pushed the piece of meat into her mouth.

"I love to see a women's lips around a sausage, don't you Tom?" They both laughed as Lori's face reddened. She could not believe what she was allowing this man to get away with. Nor could she believe Tom was allowing it. She bet he had a hard on right now.

It was nearing eight o'clock and a small band had set up and was playing lounge like music in the back of the pub. Ian stood up, his crotch just inches from Lori's face and she felt her nostrils swell at the smell of leather. He grabbed her wrist and said they should dance.

He said, he didn't ask if they should dance. Lori looked at her husband and noticed the grin he gets when he's turned on. She figured she would play a bit more with this man then Tom and her would head back to the hotel. She was so hot and with the addition of alcohol she was not thinking straight. The first song was a fast paced song and they danced in a crowd of ten or fifteen couples. She could see Tom across the room watching and when their eyes met he lifted his glass in a silent toast of approval. Ian was an excellent dancer, very self assured and she couldn't help but catch herself looking at his crotch. The next song was a slow ballad and Lori started off the dance floor. Ian grabbed her waist and pulled her close to him.

She didn't object. She felt warm and sexy against his body. She rested her head against his chest and closed her eyes. Both his arms were around her waist and she tightened for a second as they slid down to the top of her ass. When Ian felt no resistance he lowered his large hands to her ass and cupping both cheeks he pulled her close.

Lori lifted her head off his chest and tried to pull away. He looked down at her, holding her tightly and spoke for the first time on the dance floor. Just loud enough for her to hear.

"Relax, girl. You can't expect a healthy man not to want to touch an ass as nice as yours." When he finished talking he squeezed both cheeks very tightly. Lori was ashamed that she was letting him do this in front of a pub full of people but she couldn't bring herself to say anything.

Ian pulled her closer and at the same time flexed his cock. It was large and pressed against her stomach. "Feel what you've done to me, slut," he whispered, emphasizing the last word. "You've made my cock hard. I can see your husband watching and we both know he isn't going to say anything. I bet he's one of those blokes that likes to watch his wife with a real man." He flexed his cock again.

Lori's breath began to shorten, she actually was afraid she would orgasm right there on the dance floor. She didn't even object to being called a 'slut' because she felt like one and was enjoying it. Ian turned them both on the dance floor so she could see Tom.

He flexed his cock again and whispered, "Look at your husband, look at him as you press against my cock. I want you to rub against me so he can see."

As if in a trance, Lori began to hump her lower body against the leather caged member pressing against her. She was acting wantonly but did not care. Tom watched this all with a smile on his face.

"Good slut. You listen well. I am going to enjoy fucking you."

There was no question in his voice that they would fuck. He gave her no choice and she knew she would do as she was told. The dance ended and they headed back to the both. Lori sat down and Ian remained standing next to the booth. The outline of his cock was very apparent and he wanted them both to see it before he sat down.

"Tom your wife is a sexy lady. She was rubbing her cunt on me like a dog in heat," Ian paused and smiled as he watched the humiliation spread across Lori's face. "I am going to fuck her tonight, I am going to use her mouth and her cunt for my enjoyment. The only question is do you want to watch or do we leave you here. You have no choice other than that, isn't that right, slut."

Lori looked at Tom, knowing they had lived this very moment out in fantasy hundreds of times. She spoke loud enough for both men to hear, "Yes." "Well Tom what is your answer?"

"I. I want to watch."

"Watch what, Tom. Say it."

"I want to watch you fuck my wife. To use her as you please."

Ian smiled and turned to Lori. He told her to remove her panties and hand them to him. She was to do it in the booth, now.

Lori looked at Ian and with a embarrassed flush to her cheeks told him she wasn't wearing any panties. He smiled and said only sluts go without panties, not mothers and wives. His words debased her even more, but excited her beyond caring. He told her to prove it to him. Lori reached down to her dress and began to unbutton it slowly from the bottom. She knew she was in a dark booth but still the noise of the band and the chatter of the patrons was pounding in her ears. Once she had unbuttoned past her waist she pulled the dress apart exposing her pussy to Tom and Ian's view.

"Good. Are you wet?" Ian paused and watched her nod her head in agreement. "Prove it."

Lori spread her legs feeling the pressure of her thighs against each man's leg and placed her right hand between her thighs. She pushed two fingers inside her cunt and was surprised at how wet she was. She could imagine everyone in the pub could hear her fingers pressing inside. She pulled them out and brought them to Ian's face. The wetness was obvious, coating her entire two middle fingers.

"My, you are wet," Ian grabbed her wrist and brought her fingers under his nose and inhaled. "Wet and smelly like a cunt, I'd say," he laughed and continued, "clean them off."

Lori took her two fingers up to her lips and hesitated for a moment as she looked at Tom. She felt his leg push against hers in a silent way of saying he wanted her to continue. She pushed her fingers into her mouth and sucked them both clean.

Ian spoke, "I want to make things very clear. For the rest of the evening I expect complete obedience by the slut. Tom do not interfere. I will only stop if the slut says 'USA' to me. If you try to stop us and she does not say her safe word I will ask you to leave. Do you both understand?"

They shook their heads in agreement, both knowing this was what they had dreamed of. Tom also knew this was what he had planed so long for.

Ian continued, "Slut, do you like to suck cock?" Lori shook her head up and down, "Good because I like to have my cock sucked and deep throated. Before I fuck you and before you can cum, you will be required to take my entire cock into your throat. Once you hold it for a three count I will allow you to fuck it. Now reach under the table and feel me. Is my cock is bigger than your husbands?"

Lori reached under the table and felt the hard staff through the leather pants. It was longer than Tom's she thought, not much, but longer. She knew, without a doubt it was thicker. She wasn't sure she'd be able to swallow it all.

Lori spoke, "It is bigger." "Speak in whole sentences, slut. And speak louder."

"Your cock is bigger than my husband's."

"Good girl, now I can see you are wearing a bra. Go to the loo and remove it. Leave your purse here. I want you to carry it back and hand it to Tom. Sluts wear no underclothes, so as long as you are with me you will not wear any. Understand?"

"Yes, Ian." Lori began to button her dress when Ian grabbed her hand.

"I didn't say to button up. Do not disappoint me so soon. Walk to the loo as you are."

Lori slid out of the booth and walked slowly to the restroom. The dress parted with each stride and her thighs were on exhibit to any one looking. She could feel the flush of embarrassment go from her chest to her face. She kept her eyes down and could hear some men pointing her out.

"Look at the legs on her. Isn't she the bird with Ian and the other guy. She was practically humping Ian on the dance floor. Looks like he'll get some pussy tonight. I don;t know how that bloke does it."

Lori quickly entered the bathroom and could feel her heart pounding. She knew she'd have to walk by the same table again, this time holding her bra. She looked at herself in the mirror and a lust filled face stared back at her. She went into the cubicle and quickly unbuttoned her dress. She removed it and popped off her bra. She wanted to stick her whole hand up her cunt and cum right there by the toilet but somehow Ian would know she had. She rebuttoned the same buttons and felt her nipples harden even more as the rubbed against the dress material. They could easily be seen pressing against the material. She rolled the bra as small as she could in her hand and took a deep breath. She pushed the door open and headed towards the table. Lori knew if she walked too quickly her pussy would be visible to everyone.

She took measured steps, with her arms to her side and headed the fifty or so feet back. She heard a whistle and the same man's voice tell his buddies that that 'bird' was coming back and you could see her nipples now. She got to the table and looked down at Ian, expecting him to get up.

He looked at her and smiled, "Thank you slut. We are just about ready to leave. Go over to that table you just passed and hand your bra to the big fellow who was doing all the talking. Tell him it's a gift from Ian since you won't need it for the rest of the night. Tell them you are thirsty and Ian said they would buy you a drink You are to answer any question they ask and do whatever they say. I expect you to stay with them for fifteen minutes or until we come over to get you. When you sit down you are not to rearrange your dress. Leave it however it falls."

Lori just stared in disbelief. She didn't expect this, she had expected to do what Ian said, but not with strangers. She was going to protest, she looked at Tom waiting for him to say something but he just stared at her with that silly expression of his.

Before she could speak, Ian took charge. "Well, I guess I was wrong. There is no room for defiance from a submissive of mine. I guess I will just end it here. You two enjoy your visit to our country," Ian began to rise when Lori spoke.

"I'm,I'm sorry Ian. It just caught be by surprise. I will do it, fifteen minutes with them. Have a drink, please do not leave me."

"I really don't know if you are worth the effort, girl. There are not that many chances I am willing to give you. As a punishment for your disobedience I want the two top buttons of your dress undone. Now!"

Lori reached up, hands trembling, not from fear but excitement. She undid the two buttons causing the dress material with its' scoop neck to fall open exposing the swells of her breasts. She took a deep breath and walked to the table of three men. The talkative one looked up with a surprised expression when she stopped at the table.

"Hello, Ian sent me over her to give you this." She reached out and let her lacy expensive black bra drop on the table in front of this ugly man. "He said I won't be needing it for the rest of the night. He also said you men might be kind enough to buy me a drink."

There was silence, this was not what these three men expected. They were all working men whose wives had fatten as they had. They spent their nights at pubs drinking and playing darts. Women never paid attention to them.

Finally the boisterous one spoke, "Certainly Miss, My name is Tad and that is Frank and Brian. Brian get up and get the lady a chair. Then get her a drink, what would you like?"

"A martini would be fine." She was embarrassed that they left her bra sitting in the open on the table. The one called Brian brought over a chair and Lori saw it had no arms; nothing to keep her dress from falling open. He left to get her a drink and Lori sat down between Tad and Frank. She kept her knees together but felt the material slip away to the closed bottom button. She did not look down but could see the men's eyes staring at her thighs. Her pussy was just barely covered.

Brian brought her the drink and sat across from her. He couldn't see her legs, but was happy to ogle the swells of her breasts. She thanked them for the drink and took a long swallow. The alcohol warmed her body. Tad picked up her bra and held it out in front of him.

"Do the panties match as well?"

Lori knew she had to answer any question they asked, "They do, but I am not wearing any."

She could sense the excitement of the men, like boys finding their Father's dirty magazine stash.

"So, you gave them to Ian, I imagine?"

"No, they're in the hotel." She hoped the time was nearing its end but when she glanced over at Ian he was not moving.

"And the man with you two, who is he."

"My husband. We are visiting from California." She spoke a bit about their trip to England and their travels so far, trying to use up time. But Tad would have none of that.

"He lets his wife go without panties and give her bra to strangers. Sounds like a wanker to me." The others laughed at his joke. "Tell me why would a man do that."

"It excites him, no us, to do what Ian says, " as soon as the words left her mouth she regretted them. She may have given Tad an idea to press her harder. She was right.

"Well I expect if your bra is here," he lifted it up again, " and your panties are in the hotel, and we can certainly see you are not wearing stockings, I expect you are naked under that dress. Am I right?"

"Yes," the idiot, she thought.

"Well, Miss how about showing us boys what Ian will be playing with tonight. Spread your legs for me, now would you do that for me."

Their eyes widened, never expecting her to comply. Lori spread her legs and the material of the dress opened more, exposing her nicely trimmed bush to at least four of the six eyes staring at her. She kept her legs open for thirty of so seconds then brought her knees back together. The lower half of her bush was still visible to them.

Tad looked around to be sure no one was really looking, "Pinch your nipples for me. Do them both at the same time. Pinch 'em hard, lass or else I'll make you take them out." Tad knew he was given carte blanche with this women, for how long he didn't know.

Lori reached up and grasped each nipple between her thumb and index finger. She squeezed tight, not because this man had ordered her but because the pain helped mask the humiliation she was feeling. She stopped only when she heard a familiar voice. It was Ian.

"Sorry, chaps but the lady needs to be going."

Lori got up quickly and walked along side of Ian and Tom, trying to get out as soon as possible. She heard Tad's voice in the background but could not make out the words. She only hoped she'd never meet him again. Once the brisk cold air struck her body she could feel her nipples tighten more than she had ever felt before. The throbbing soreness in them excited her and she hoped Ian would be rough with them tonight.

Half way to the hotel Ian stopped and stepped into an alley. The other two followed. It was dark and the trash from a restaurant was nearby. It smelled. He walked about half way down the dead end alley until they were under the one light that illuminated the back door. It was late and Lori hoped the restaurant had closed and the door would not open unexpectedly.

Without speaking, Ian pushed Lori against the cold metal door and kissed her. It was more of an invasion then a kiss. His tongue pushed into her mouth and felt her teeth, her gums and her tongue. He stepped back out of the light with Tom who was openly rubbing his cock through his pants.

"Stay against the door, slut. I want you to spread your legs, good a little more. That's fine. Now unhook the last buttons. Remember I have no tolerance left for insubordination."

Lori reached down and unbuttoned the remaining buttons. The dress fell open and her tits and cunt were displayed. He then told her to finger herself with her left hand and squeeze her tits with the right. Lori was beyond even thinking of saying no and started to play with herself. She began to breath harder and was twisting her nipples and forcing her fingers between her legs. She had never treated herself this roughly, but she had never been this turned on. Ian sensed she was about to climax and spoke.

"Stop, slut. You may only cum when I say, understand!' Lori let her hands fall to her sides and shook her head in acknowledgment. "Now take off the dress and hand it to Tom." She did as told and returned to the door with her legs splayed open.

"Now slut, I know you have drank a lot tonight. Your bladder must be full. I want you to squat down with your back against the door and knees wide apart."

Lori knew what was coming next and felt her back scrape against the rough metal as she squatted. She looked into Ian's eyes waiting. She never looked for Tom, he was no longer important to her.

"You know what I want you to do, don't you slut?"

"Yes."

"What would that be?"

"You want me to piss for you. You want your slut to piss in this dirty alley."

"Very good. I like a slut that can think on her feet. No pun intended." His laugh echoed off the brick walls of the alley. "Now do it for me."

It was as though he knew what buttons to push. Ever since seeing that video of a women peeing in a bowl, Lori had thought of being made to do it. She pushed but could not make herself pee. Maybe it was the cold or the embarrassment of doing it here.

"Do it slut. Close your eyes and relax. Think of being alone in the bath. Once you start you will not be able to stop. Do it!"

Lori closed her eyes and relaxed. She stopped thinking of the cold and instead thought of the privacy and warmth of her bathroom back home. Finally she felt the start of the flow. She could hear it patter against the concrete step and feel it splash against her feet and ankles.

"That's it slut, pee for me." His voice startled Lori and she opened her eyes. She saw Ian standing near her smiling as she did his bidding. Smiling as you would when your dog finally obeys a command. The stream got stronger and the noise in the alley seamed river-like. When she finally finished she stayed in her crouched position waiting for Ian's next command.

He stepped up to her, stepping into the puddle and standing so close she could smell the leather again. She expected to suck his cock and looked forward to finally tasting his manhood.

His voice echoed in the alley, as he unzipped his pants, "Tom, do you know what the alpha wolf does to show his dominance over the pack?"

Tom's voice seemed distant and foreign to Lori, "He marks his territory with his urine."

"Correct, his scent is left for all the other wolves to smell. They know anything with his scent is his and they had better be ready to fight for it if they want it back. Or they can stay with the pack as long as they obey. Do you understand, Tom"

"Yes."

"Do you want to be a part of the pack, Tom or do you think you can be the leader?"

"I just want to be, I just want to watch Ian, please I don't want to fight."

"I thought so. Slut look up at me," he watched her green eyes raise to meet his. "I promise after this we will go to the hotel and you will get what you have worked so hard for this evening. You made me proud."

evals22
evals22
311 Followers
12