Trip to England Ch. 06

Story Info
Submissive journey on vacation continues.
2.4k words
4.1
41.9k
5

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 05/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evals22
evals22
312 Followers

Lori and Tom walked to their hotel with the crisp sea breeze blowing at them. Lori's ass hurt from the session with Tad. She said nothing to Tom and he did not try to start any conversation. When they got to the room Lori dropped the coat and kicked off her shoes. She fell on the bed, face down and was too tired to remove her nylons.

She felt the weight of Tom as he sat next to her. Next she felt a gentle cooling sensation as he applied an aloe vera solution on the welts. It felt so soothing that she just laid there. He made no attempt to touch her pussy and she realized he was doing this only to help her. Later he rolled each thigh high stocking off and covered her with a sheet. Lori fell into a deep sleep, hearing Tom start the shower.

She woke midmorning and turned over gently on her back. Her ass was still tender but much improved. She thought of the butt plug and knew she would need to remove it and reinsert it this morning. Tom was not in bed with her and when she turned she saw him asleep in a chair with his feet up on the ottoman. She smiled and thought he either slept in the chair so as to not disturb her or because he was afraid she'd through him out. She knew him well enough to know it was the former.

She slowly got up and went to the bathroom and cleaned up and took care of her butt plug. I felt odd when it was out and she felt no hesitation in replacing it. While in the shower she shaved herself, coming to grips with the fact she was enjoying this. Yes, Tom lied and deceived her but ultimately she followed the path on her own. Their marriage was suffering but she thought not terminally.

After her shower she walked into the room and saw Tom awake and sitting up. She walked over to him and brushed his hair out of his eyes with the back of her hand.

"Tom, we have been through a lot. I am not ready for it to stop. I think we will be okay once we get home. I only hope I don't like it too much."

An expression of relief crossed his face and he said, "Lori, I am sorry, Do what you need to do but, please come back to me."

She smiled and bent over and gently kissed his cheek. Their tender moment was interrupted by the phone. Lori answered it and wished Ian good morning. She spoke with him for awhile, mostly just listening and describing how her ass felt. She hung up the phone and told Tom Ian would pick them up in an hour. He was going to give them a tour of Brighton, and weather permitting he'd take them on a walk along the seashore.

Lori wore a pair of capri pants and a t-shirt with a sweatshirt. She wore boat shoes because Ian said the beaches were not sandy but rocky. Tom wore jeans and a polo shirt with tennis shoes, They looked like American tourists, except for the fact she had an anal plug and Tom was wearing his wives panties. They both dressed as Ian had instructed.

They met in the lobby of the hotel and Ian had 'hop-on-hop-off' bus passes for the three of them. He was carrying a canvas bag with towels for the beach and a bottle of wine.

The day was spent seeing sights including the Palace Pier and The Royal Pavilion, where Queen Victoria vacationed. Nothing was mentioned of last night and Ian was very cordial. He never refereed to her as "Lori", nor 'slut'. The funny thing was Lori was hoping at some point her submission would be tested. After visiting some of the trendier shops of the North Laines, they caught the bus to the promenade overlooking the English Channel. It was getting a bit chilly as the late afternoon approached. They walked along this once fabulous boardwalk and then onto the beach. They strolled along the sea on the gravel like beach front, while Ian continued with his history of the area. They walked for awhile and the crowds had lessened.

Lori was looking ahead when she saw two women in the distance waving. She pointed them out to Ian.

"Oh, those are friends of mine. It is Tich and her pet."

He noticed Lori's questioning glance and continued, "I know them through the D/s community here. They are in a 24/7 relationship. Tich is the top and her pet, Snake is the bottom. They have been together almost four years I would guess. This is a lifestyle to them, not a game like it is for you two."

Lori watched them approach. The women on the left was an attractive women in her thirties. She was about five foot three or four with beautiful dark brunette hair. There was a wave in it and looked sexy blowing in the sea breeze. She had large breasts which were obviously unencumbered as as they stopped a few feet from them, Lori noticed a self assured style and pretty green eyes. Though she would look in place at a school meeting Lori guessed she was Tich, the dominate one. Her guess was made easier because the other girl was wearing a collar and her nose was pierced.

The 'pet' looked a little younger and was dressed in Goth attire. Her hair was short and jet black with a red streak through one side. She wore the black collar, a black sweat shirt, black jeans and black Doc Marten's boots. Her nails were painted black also. Her skin was pale, even more so because of her dress. She didn't look up and stayed a few feet behind Tich.

"Hello Ian, I am glad we ran into you. Is this your slut from America?"

"Yes, and her husband Tom. I have been giving them the tour of our little city by the sea."

"We are just out by the breakers and it is quite deserted today. Shall we take our pets for a walk?"

"I'd love to, slut walk along side Snake and Tom you can follow us."

They started to walk and Lori fell into place next to the girl called Snake. Ian and Tich caught up on news and such and essentially ignored the other three. After about thirty minutes they came upon a stretch of beach that was fenced and Lori noticed a warning sign stating it was a 'clothing optional beach'.

Ian spoke, "Brighton beach had the first nude beach in all of England, well the first city approved. Mostly it is used by the gay men in the area but today I imagine it is pretty quiet what with the time and the chilly weather. Tom hand me the canvas bag."

Ian grabbed the bag he had brought and pulled out the beach blanket, which he gave to Tom to hold. Next he pulled out the collar and leash from last night. With a smile on his face he looked at Lori.

"Strip, everything but the shoes and of course the plug."

Tich looked at her pet and without speaking just nodded her head slightly. Without hesitation the girl began to disrobe. Lori felt the excitement grow and started to undress even in spite of the cold. Ian told Tom to collect all their clothes and put them in the bag.

Lori looked up after removing her pants and saw the other girl naked. She now knew why the name 'Snake'. Starting from her bald pussy, which had at least four rings through the lips, was the tail of a snake. The tail actually appeared to be coming from between her pussy lips and wrapped around her hip going , Lori guessed behind her back and it reappeared again under the girl's armpit with its head on her opposite breast. The eye of the snake was centered on her nipple which sported a gold ring.

The colors were brilliant reds, greens and yellows all contrasting against her pale skin. It must have taken days or months to complete. Lori could only imagine the pain she must have felt.

Tich noticed Lori and Tom staring at the tattoo and as she pulled a leash from her purse and attached it to the collar she spoke to them for the first time.

"When my pet and I decided on our relationship we decided to rename her. I have always liked snakes and thought she should be adorned with one. When she is at work, or visiting her parents, she is still Beth, but all other times she is my Snake. Aren't you dear?" Tich emphasized her control by tugging downward on the leash until the girl was kneeling in front of her.

"I see someone took the switch to the sluts bottom. It doesn't look like you work Ian. Very sloppy."

"Yes, it was Tad. The bird sassed Tad and generally pissed him off. She is lucky it wasn't much worse. Come here slut." Lori approached Ian, her body covered with goose bumps from the cold, and stood as he placed the collar and leash.

"Let's walk shall we?" he stated.

It must have been a sight for the few people on the beach. Two naked women, one old and one young, both naked and being led by a leash along the shore. A third male walked behind the group. Lori felt so free and exhilarated by this that the cold and the prying eyes were ignored.

After a while they came upon an area where a dune blocked much of the view from the rest of the beach. Tom was instructed to lay the beach blanket on the ground. He then was told to open the wine and pour two glasses for Ian and Tich. They toasted each other, clinking glasses and sipping their wine. After a bit Tich spoke.

"Ian tells me your husband wants to see you with another women. Well I am not interested in sluts. Luckily for you my pet does as she is told."

Lori glared at Tom and thought about calling it quits. Ian tugged on her leash and brought his face next to Lori. "Do as Tich says, girl. Do not disappoint me!"

Tich ordered Lori to lie on the blanket and spread her legs. The dune offered a wind break and Lori noticed it being warmer as she laid down. He cunt was burning with excitement.

Tich spoke, "I am sure you have noticed the piercing on my pet. Ears, nose, lip, belly button, labia and nipples. I especially enjoy holding her hand when they are done. Anyway, that is beside the point. Slut there is one more that I think you are going to enjoy more than all the others. Snake, tongue!"

Lori jumped at the tone of Tich's voice and looked at Snake who for the first time today lifted her head and opened her mouth. Her tongue stuck out from her black coated lips and glimmering in the sunlight was a large ball attached to a piercing in the anterior third of her tongue.

Tich pulled the girl until she was standing between Lori's outstretched legs. She pulled down and like a well trained animal, Pet dropped to her knees. Tich looked at Lori and stated.

"I am not sure why Ian is wasting his time with you. He has his reasons and is a good friend. Know this girl, I love my Pet very much and if you do anything to hurt her feelings or make her feel unwelcome, I promise you will wish Tad was here instead of me."

Lori was taken aback by the words and was afraid to say anything. She looked at Ian for help and he looked down at her and said.

"Slut, spread your cunt for Snake and ask her, so everyone can hear, to please lick your pussy."

Snake," Lori said as she pulled her wet lips apart, "please, lick my pussy. Eat my cunt, PLEASE!"

The pale skin girl obviously had much practice because soon all thought of her being a women and this a beach were forgotten. Lori could only focus on the sensation between her legs. The tongue and lips knew how to stimulate a women and when she pushed the stainless steel ball against her clit, Lori began a series of orgasms that didn't let up until Tich pulled her pet away.

Lori was barely coherent when Ian told her to get up. Snake was told to lie back and spread her legs. Lori knew what was wanted of her and as she crawled between the thighs she felt ready to prove herself to Ian. As she was nearing the girl, Lori heard her voice for the first time. It was quiet and high pitched, not what Lori would expect.

"Ma'am," she spoke directing her voice towards Tich, "May I speak?"

"Yes, my Pet. What is it?"

"You know I always do as I am told, but if it isn't too upsetting for you and Ian, I'd prefer not to have this women touch me."

"Why?"

"Because I see it in her eyes, she thinks you and I are different, are strange. She is a slut and I don't want a slut's mouth touching where yours does. She will return to America and go back to thinking she is the normal one, when we are, we are at least honest!" tears formed in her eyes and her mascara dripped along with the tears.

Lori was stunned. She was being rebuked by this snake tattooed, pierced red streaked lesbian. This was the first humiliation she felt that did not excite her.

"Get dressed, Pet. I am sorry Ian, but like I said I am not sure why you are spending time with these two." Ian nodded and watched in silence as Snake dressed. He gave Tich a kiss on the cheek and watched as they walked away, holding hands. Ian pulled on the leash bringing Lori to her feet and began walking towards Brighton. Tom rushed to pack the blanket and catch up with them.

When they approached the boundaries of the nude beach Ian let Lori dress. He said he was hungry and took them to a restaurant along the Promenade, or boardwalk.

End of part 6---please respond if I should continue

evals22
evals22
312 Followers