Trip to Paradise with my Adonis...

Story Info
You enjoy gay extremes.
1.1k words
3.11
10.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

It is always as hard as can be with you,my Adonis my special guy blue

When I am alone with you my guy blue

I experience everything we like to do

You turn to me when first we meet once more, and I hear the sound of your voice and know you so very much want and need me to the core.

I suck your cock as you do mine, we take it slowly down the line, I feel and wonder at your torso thinking how lucky I am, how much I want and need your fuck and more so

The taste of you is so divine, pungent and cool, a hint of sea salt to tease the taste buds and set my sexual feelings in motion, and when you grunt and moan it is like the tide flowing in, the splash of sea salt as I run my fingers along your spine and down to your thighs, and then you open for me, we love that both you and me, the touch and feel of all our splendour, warming and massaging as I seek to tease the base of your sweet cock and squeeze those gorgeous firm balls - it so turns me on that nothing sets me aside from what you ask me to do.

The first time you asked I was dubious, but by the time you'd worked on me I just went for it, in for a penny, in for a pound, first taste was pungent yes and earthy, but the sexual element in that which I was doing swept away all inhibitions and I was sucking your hole like a good'un.

You move and watch me, your expression full of wanting lust, I glance upwards and see you watching intently. You clutch your cock and balls, pulling them back to accommodate me, as your hand grabs my head behind, pushing it deep into your hot crotch and I am completely masked in the space between your ass cheeks, you tell me to suck harder as you move this side and then that, my mouth twisting and turning as I feel it mould into your passage.

At last you let me take a breather, I taste the taste of you inside my mouth.

Then you returned the gesture and I discovered just what it is like, feeling the touch of your warm tongue as you so firmly stretched my ass cheeks so wide apart, to sniff and taste me like never before, on the couch, the bed and sometimes on the floor.

I feel your tongue delving inside, then your finger tips stretching it more, then the feel of you tongue and fingers circling. We work ourselves into the sixty nine position and somehow find a way to enjoy each other simultaneously, and I discover this is sexual exploration like never before.

Then I am into your asshole again, my mouth feeling like it is attached to it, enjoying the feel of your firm balls as I suck and taste you.

We suck and suck, spit when it gets dry, you hand me some squirty cream and tell me what to do, I plant the nozzle into the orifice and squirt just like you do into mine and that is just fine - and then I suck it out and it is lucid and easy to manoeuvre my tongue inside again.

You want to go further then I know you do, the tell -tale moans and the way you are using those expletives, my ass feels so ready and in bloom, I feel you stretch my cheeks wide apart again, and await the touch of your cock start to touch me there, but instead a sharp sudden sting as you slap me with a firm hand, tell me to bend over your knee as you slap me again, and again until I cannot take anymore, my ass burns and I need a respite .

You grunt and tell me my ass is made for spanking and sucking and fucking, that he could never let that pass by without due attention. I felt the pain still but he rubbed in some oil and the pain changed to numbness, and it felt lovely and remarkable, how it gave me the effect that I was wanting my Adonis in many ways, and the actual fuck was the ultimate. And when at last he had me on all fours, on the carpet in front of a roaring fire, he took the full tour, his licks and sucks warming my body as it tingled, and then at last the feel of that so wonderful warm cock

stretching itself inside me with ever increasing thrusting motions as my whole body reeled to him, his hands clutching my thighs so tight as he really let go and went into me full pelt. It was like out of this world, my ass still numb but now my whole being, I was there for the fucking right up to the girth, his balls firm and hanging down, slapping against my thighs as his energy seemed forever plunging that eight inch cock up me until I yelled I had cum, and when I felt the splurge of his final thrust - such was the force I reeled over onto my side, my hole burning and, moving my hands down there, feeling it - the hole was so wide, and fresh fucked Adonis was at it again, sucking fresh fucked asshole to his hearts content, but then he told me to suck his fresh cum dry, swallow it as he did me, it was very sticky but so very wholesome and nice, in fact it was my trip to paradise I shall want again and again from my very ardent and eager Adonis.

I vowed to him and him alone, that in future my ass is his requisite only for him, that I want to be all ass for him. I knew the spanking part would be difficult but with all else I could live with that, and it is just as well because he would have me bent over the arm of the settee and I don't know what -in all sorts of variable positions wearing sometimes tight jeans with braces to split my buttocks in two, then boxer shorts and sometimes thongs, red, blue black, whatever his mood on the day. But my ass would be hardened to his treatment and do you know what?, it gave me a wonderfully warm feeling being all that for him to enjoy, I felt complete with my Adonis and gritting my teeth as he spanked me, I knew the best bit was soon to come and sure enough it always did.

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers