Trip to the Movies

Story Info
Amanda reveals her intentions to her brother.
2k words
4.5
261.3k
62

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/31/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not long after my sister arrived home from college she announced she wanted to go to the movies. It wasn’t like we had never gone before to see a movie together but, since she had graduated high school, she had grown apart from me, her older brother. I just happened to be back in town visiting for the weekend and thought that it would be fun to go with her as well.

“Alright then Amanda,” I told her, “you pick out the time and movie for tomorrow and I will take you, just make sure it’s nothing sappy, you know how I hate those movies.”

“Ok, bro,” she shouted as I left the room. I failed to see the glint in her eyes as she smiled to herself and thanked me.

When she came downstairs the next morning Amanda looked beautiful, she hadn’t done anything to make herself look beautiful, quite the contrary she had thrown on a pair of old worn jeans and a sweatshirt from her college. The only thing she had done though was to tease her strawberry colored hair a bit and put on just a little make-up. I had missed her while I had been away and not realized that with very little effort this girl could be a bombshell. But hell she was my sister and I didn’t need to think of her that way.

As we drove to the movies we got more caught up about personal things like dating and briefly touched on our sex lives or lack there of lately. It seemed we had both not been getting satisfied on a regular basis and that we each knew the partners we had left behind were good candidates for marriage later but for the moment were somewhat of a hindrance.

When we got to the theater we decided to see a new action flick that was the third and final part of the trilogy. I figured this would be a good movie as I wouldn’t think about having her near me as I would be intent on watching the finale of this series. I couldn’t have been more wrong but I didn’t know that at the time.

We went in and got popcorn and the necessary candy and drinks before shuffling our way down the hallway to our theater. Inside the room was well lit and nearly empty, probably because this was the early show and most people out on dates would see the evening ones.

“Hey, let’s sit in the back so we can watch and see if anyone makes out during the movie Chad,” she cooed.

I laughed and shoved her inside one of the back aisles and sat down next to her. She smiled and gave me a big hug after settling in telling me how she had missed our closeness and just not talking to me much while I was away on duty.

“Well, honey, you have a phone to,” I said to her, “but I think that when I come back after the semester ends, I am going to enroll in your school and take some classes on the GI bill.”

“Oh,” she giggled, “I bet mom and dad would love that and they wouldn’t have to worry about all the boys trying to get into my panties then because you’d be there all the time with me. Hell I bet they might even spring for an off campus apartment for us to share just so you’d keep a close eye on me.”

I chuckled, “But, Amanda, I couldn’t let any of those boys get to you and besides what would we do all the time together, we might end up killing each other, remember when we shared a room when I was a freshman before mom and dad bought our new house.”

She winced as she recalled all the fights we had shared over privacy and then drew borders in tape over side of the room. “Well silly, this time what’s mine is yours and I hope what’s yours is mine.”

I didn’t think much of that statement but later I would reflect upon it and wonder just how she meant that. Well not wonder but know just how she had meant it. Just then the lights dimmed and a few more couples had joined us but it was far from a packed house. Amanda grabbed my arm and lifted it and snuggled her head into my chest as she sighed in contentment and hugged me tight.

“Thanks Chad,” she whispered, “I needed to have a day out with you again.” Then she gave me a little peck on the lips before returning to watch the coming previews.

Half an hour into the movie she shifted and this brought my hand just over her right breast, I didn’t think much of it, and slowly pulled my arm just enough away that her breast was out of contact. A few minutes later she shifted again, this time her breast was in my palm and she pushed most of her weight back on my arm so I could not pull it free this time. I looked at her out of the corner of my eye and could see her looking up at me with a playful smile.

I resisted the urge to squeeze the breast of my sister as she sat there cuddled up to me smelling wonderful and looking even better, but that was incest. I didn’t know if she was only teasing or if she was trying to communicate a desire for some fun but either way I wasn’t about to give in that easily.

“Amanda, I have to go piss, that coke went right through me be right back,” I whispered to her.

As I got up and went to the bathroom she slid back over fully in her seat and as I turned around to make sure I would know exactly which row we were in I saw her reach under her sweatshirt and pull out her bra. She was being discreet and if I hadn’t seen her put it inside her purse I would have thought maybe she had just been adjusting the straps. I shook my head wondering what she was up to as I made my way to the bathroom. When I got there it took me a few minutes to get that stream going because just being in contact with any tit at this point had my cock semi-hard.

A few minutes later I rejoined her and as I sat down Amanda slid right back to where she had been before, against my chest and she grabbed my arm and put it around her again. This time she had my arm more around her waist and when she slid a little bit her sweatshirt rode up and I could feel her smooth tummy. She reached over and covered her exposed flesh with her shirt keeping my hand inside. Damn this little sister of mine was up to no good and I decided right then and there to test her limits. I slowly ran my hand up enough to come in contact with what I just knew was going to be her naked breast. Indeed it was and as my hand brushed it I felt the hard little nipple as I grazed it with my finger.

“MMM,” she moaned, and just then she reached over and put her hand high up on my thigh, she didn’t realize that another inch or so and she would have the head of my cock underneath her palm. Or rather maybe she did realize it because that’s exactly where her hand slid next. As soon as she felt it Amanda started rubbing it underneath my jeans and then she did something I wouldn’t have expected.

“Chad,” I love you she whispered as her hand moved from my cock and right up to the top of my jeans before I could pull my hand from underneath her shirt and stop her Amanda had managed to pull open the top button and slip her hand down to grasp and tug my cock so she could get it headed up towards my stomach. With her free hand she pulled her jacket up from the seat next to her and placed it on my lap.

“Amanda what the hell are you doing, even though this feels good we are out in public and this incest honey.”

“Shut up brother of mine and let your sister show you how much she’s missed you, just watch the movie and when your ready tap my head.”

Tap her head? I was curious and thinking about that as she bent over the seat and pulled the jacket over her head and then her tongue slid down over her fingers as she stroked my cock and she lapped at the tip of my cock and all the exposed flesh she could get out of my jeans. Her pretty little lips came around the tip of my cock and she sucked slowly and gently swirling her tongue as I gave in and started to really squeeze and rub her breasts and roll her nipples between my fingers getting them even more erect and sensitive.

Her nipples must have been extremely sensitive because I could feel her moaning around my cock quietly and feel her body give a slight shudder. Amanda’s lips never slid much past my cockhead as she sucked and licked and teased me, she was doing so good keeping me right on the edge of cumming and hadn’t even started to really go down on me yet.

I felt her hands then move from my cock to my jeans and she tugged a little letting me know she wanted to pull them down just a bit, I raised up in spite of myself and let her pull them down just enough and was rewarded by feeling those hot little lips encase my cock fully and she slid her mouth down halfway and continued her sucking.

I was ready for more now though and as I started to descend her body with my own hands she reached back with one hand and guided mine where she wanted, right down her unbuttoned jeans and into her panties. She used both our hands guiding mine to open herself up and slide my first to fingers inside her.

Amanda apparently enjoyed and wanted this more than I thought because as I started to finger her she bobbed with more persistence on my cock and started to tongue my balls on each downward sucking motion. I used my thumb to stroke her clit as I fingered my little sister and as aroused as I was I knew that I was soon going to shoot a hot load right down her throat. I gave her a tap on the head and whispered that it was time and that’s when she started twisting her hand around my cock as she bobbed up and down faster and let me know that this was what she wanted. I rubbed her little clit faster as I pushed up with my hips and then I came, a torrent of cum flooding her mouth and for her part Amanda just swallowed and continued sucking until there was nothing left.

She slowly came out from beneath the jacket and wiped her lips with her fingers and pushed them into her mouth, then she pulled my hand from her panties without a word and sucked my juice coated fingers into her mouth while she looked me in the eyes. I hadn’t seen anything that sexy ever I don’t think.

“Chad, take me home now, we can watch this movie some other time.”

I lifted up and buttoned my jeans back and stood up taking her by the hand and leading her out to the car.

“So what are we doing when we get home Amanda,” I asked with a sly smile.

“Watching a movie in your bed brother,” she replied licking her lips.

Stay tuned for more. Please remember to vote and send feedback. Thanks MV.