Trip to the Movies Ch. 02

Story Info
Chad & Amanda make it back to his room.
1.4k words
4.55
157.5k
27

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/31/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as we made it out to the car Amanda had pulled her jeans off and pushed her panties to the side, so much for discretion and privacy. I watched as I fumbled with the keys to start the car as Amanda slipped her fingers down and rubbed her clit, turning to look at her face I saw her eyes locked on mine.

"Like what you see big brother," she asked playfully as she dipped a finger inside that pretty little area between her legs.

"I, well, I didn't quite expect all this Amanda but yes, nothing turns me on more than seeing a girl pleasure herself," I chuckled, "well, then again I would love to see you with another girl and to.."

"Ok, mmm," she giggled and then moaned, "I get the picture Chad, you're horny and a guy enough said."

She leaned over and brought a wet finger to my lips and allowed me to suck her finger into my mouth and taste her as her other hand went to the bulge in my jeans. "Get us home fast Chad, your little sister is wet and in need of that big cock of yours."

I ran a few red lights and stop signs on the way home, luckily there were no police cars out there that night. As we pulled in the driveway we noticed all the lights were off and figured mom and dad were either asleep now or still hadn't gotten back from their trip. Amanda pulled her jeans up just in case and then jumped out of the car and ran inside.

We grabbed a few bottles of water and then a movie from the shelf downstairs and headed up to my room. I checked the answering machine and sure enough our parents were delayed and not coming back for a few more days, mom had said something about running into some old friends and staying a bit longer to visit. I really couldn't even remember that much as I ran up the stairs and into my room.

As I went through the doorway there was Amanda lying beneath my covers with all her clothes in a pile next to the door. She sat up and as the blanket fell away her breasts and hard nipples came into view. I noticed the tv was already on and she had apparently taken it upon herself to put in a movie. As I looked at the screen the title of the movie scrolled up as a naked girl walked through an open doorway, "Brothers do Sisters 2" was the title of the movie.

I smiled and walked to the bed and started to sit down when Amanda reminded me if she wasn't wearing clothes I shouldn't be either. I put the bottles of water down and stripped as she clapped and whistled making me blush. "My, my big brother you have muscled out all over in the right places since joining the military."

I just grinned goofily and jumped beneath the covers with her. Amanda turned and put her head on my stomach as I sat there watching the opening scene of the movie and then her hand went to my cock. The flaccid state didn't remain for long and within seconds I was already sporting half an erection. "This thing is resilient I hope," Amanda said with a wicked smile. Then she kissed my stomach and pulled away the blanket.

As my cock came into view, it just as quickly disappeared right back to where it had been during the movie in the theater, her warm little mouth. I wasn't going to be left out this time and I told her to move back a second and let me lie down so she could swing over me. "I want a taste of the little pussy of yours baby sister."

Amanda pulled off and spun around waiting as I got comfy as I did she put one leg on each side of my chest and dropped her hips down so her pussy was right above me. I grabbed her hips and pulled her down even more and took a long look at her open pussy and the pink showing from within as I took in the view. I stuck my tongue out and licked up and down her slit as I felt her long strawberry blonde hair fall over my hard shaft. She was teasing me and knew that it was driving me wild as I pulled her all the way down and slid my tongue between the folds of her lips and up inside her. I wiggled my tongue for a moment tasting her unique flavor before I started to pull it out and run the tongue up and down her slit and finding her clit. I pressed my tongue flat against the bud of pleasure and moved it back and forth, bringing moans from her before I felt her mouth surround my prick once more.

I reached up and beneath her and rubbed her nipples as she rode my tongue, my nose was pressed into the crack of her ass and she seemed to love the way I was licking and tongue fucking her. I couldn't help but wonder what she would do if I slid my tongue over her little puckered asshole so I slid my tongue all the way back down her slit and up the crease of her ass.

Amanda gave a little jump and started to whimper as I slid a finger up inside her dripping snatch. It didn't take her long to tighten those little muscles inside her pussy around my finger as she came while I licked her asshole.

"No one has ever done that before Chad, it feels so good," she said.

I then felt her shift her wait and move off me and she leaned over to pull me up as we kissed, she was tasting herself on my lips and tongue and I already knew she liked how her own pussy tasted. Amanda then lie back pulling me down over her and reached between us grabbing my prick and aiming it at her open pussy.

"Fuck me big brother, don't make love to me, we can do that anytime, I need you to fuck me and make me your slut now."

I slid my cock right up inside her making it halfway before the tightness stopped me. I had to pause before I came right then, I also needed to work her slowly or I was afraid I'd hurt her shoving it all in at once. We moved our hips against one another rolling them slowly letting her get used to the size and me the tight and wetness within her body before I started to push harder and force her to take me deeper.

"Oh dammit you're so big Chad," she cried out.

"And you're so tight Amanda, this is so wrong though," I said as I had a moment of revelation and a brief hint of guilt.

"Shut up and fuck me, we already crossed the line of decency, fuck your baby sister hard Chad, make her cum."

I sat up and grabbed her legs and held them even with my chest as I rammed inside her, watching her hands go down to rub her clit and spread her lips wide as I fucked her hard. The room smelled of sex and pussy and I knew that if our parents walked through that door anytime in the next few days they would know what we had been up to. At this point I didn't care though, I was inside the hottest, tightest, and wettest pussy I had ever fucked and the taboo part of her being my sister just made it more kinky and enjoyable.

I thrust forward burying my length inside her and telling her I was about to cum she moaned she was too.

"Cum on me Chad, I want to feel you shoot your spunk all over your little sister and make her a cum loving slut, your cum loving slut."

As I felt my load start to shoot I pulled out of Amanda and stroked my cock hard as I maneuvered over her chest, I aimed my cock at her big tits and open mouth and let stream after stream shoot onto and into her. Amanda smiled and locked her eyes on mine as I came all over her tits and mouth.

"Now big brother, I only have one more hole for you to fuck before mom and dad come back," she giggled.

Stay tuned for more, thanks for reading and please remember to vote and send feedback. MV.