Trip to Walmart

Story Info
Milf makes friends while shopping.
1.8k words
4.31
75k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ApolloS
ApolloS
12 Followers

The day had been hectic, and Crissy was exhausted! She had already accomplished most of the things on her to-do list, and there was just the trip to the grocery store left on the list. "The kids will be fine." she thought, as she hopped in her vehicle to head to the local Wal-Mart. Her oldest was fourteen and often looked after the other two when she went to the store.

As she drove she started to calm down and but then realized what she had on "Ugh!" she thought as she remembered the tight t-shirt and shorts that she was wearing. "This isn't the best neighborhood and look at me!" She often caught the appreciative glances and smiled to herself, admitting she liked the attention.

She pulled into the parking lot and glanced in the mirror just to make sure she looked ok. She remembered she didn't have any panties on, and once more was aware of the tight

t-shirt which showed off the 'girls'. As she got out, she couldn't help but feel sexy and it showed in the way she walked.

As she walked towards the entrance she noticed three guys standing at the entrance. She imagined they were at least eighteen and one of them was beginning to stare at her as she walked up. She pretended to not notice the one elbow the others to get their attention.

She sees them whispering and she makes eye contact with the one who appeared to be the leader of the group. He was a young black man and he still hasn't taken his eyes off her yet. A little nervous she smiled and said "Hello!" as she continued to walk on by.

They didn't say a word until after she walked by, and they suddenly burst out laughing saying things like "David, did you see those titties!" and "I would love a chance to fuck her!" She was out of their sight, but not out of hearing range and suddenly she turned beet red, she couldn't believe what they were saying! She grabbed a cart, and for a moment thought about telling a manager, but thought "I should be flattered, it just means I still look great at age thirty-nine!"

Crissy continued on her way, quickly getting the couple of items she needed. While standing in the line to check out, her mind drifted back to those young men at the entrance, and wondered if she was going to have to run the gauntlet again. She thought about going out the other door but it was so far from her van. She decided to just head on out the way she came in. She was relieved that they weren't standing there any longer and she continued toward her van.

She was putting things in the back when that same young black man walked up to the van. "Excuse me" he says.

Crissy was startled especially once she realized he was one of the guys at the entrance "Yes can I help you?"

"Umm yeah I was wondering if you wouldn't mind giving me a lift home?"

A little nervous Crissy, is looking around wondering if she's going to get mugged. "A ride?" she says

"Yeah my other buddies took off and left me stranded." he said, looking very innocent now that he's alone.

Crissy by nature was a compassionate person, and it was very difficult for her to say 'no' to anyone. She knew she couldn't say 'no' and asked "How far away do you live?"

He replied "Oh it's not far only about ten minutes from here."

Crissy feeling like she's about to do her good deed, responded "Ok, hop in, what's your name?"

"David " he said

She completely forgot how she was dressed until they were driving down the road. It had gotten dark by now, and every time she had glanced over she noticed David either looking at her tits or her short shorts.

Trying to make small talk, she kept glancing over and he would smile and deliberately break eye contact to look at her tits. Undaunted, David asked if she was married and told her how good she looked, and what a good body she had.

She looked over, only to find him staring at her while at the same time he was rubbing his crotch. A combination of nerves and excitement, she knows she's got to get him where he's going and get back home. She tried to change the subject talking about his girlfriends but he turned it right back around telling her that she is much more sexy than any of his girlfriends.

She blushed and tried to change back to the task at hand of getting him home. "Ok David where do I turn now?"

They have been driving for about 10 minutes when David directed Crissy to pull down and alley way that was a cul-de-sac. David told her she can let him off down there and turn around. As she's driving down it she's a little nervous but tries to maintain control.

"So David where do you live?"

David slides across the seat and points across Crissy's arms to a small house as he pulls his arm back he intentionally brushed against her nipples.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean that, I was just pointing towards my house like this." and he did it again only this time he brushed her nipples both pointing and pulling his arm away. Crissy suddenly doesn't know what to do, her hands glued to the steering wheel.

"DAVID, stop that what are you doing!"

A smile comes across David's face, flashing his bright white teeth "What do you mean Crissy, I mean I think you know what I'm doing, look at those nipple they are pretty hard!"

Glancing down Crissy notices that yes they are now poking through her shirt . "Well umm, ahhh you shouldn't be doing that I'm old enough to be your mother!" she replied trying to maintain control her hands that were still locked on the steering wheel. She momentarily glanced over and saw David smile as he started rubbing what appeared to be quite a large hard on thru his long athletic shorts.

"You need to go, I need to be getting home." Crissy said in her most firm voice.

David wanted to test her a little more, and this time he reached over and began to massage her nipples thru her t-shirt whispering "You like this Crissy!"

"David, No what are you doing!" Crissy gasped all the while her hands were still locked on the steering wheel not knowing what to do. Her submissive nature was taking over but she still managed to say "David, you ohh god, you really need to stop!"

"What's wrong Crissy? It sounds like you are enjoying this!" David said in a mocking tone and then pulled her right hand off the steering wheel and placed it in his lap making her rub his big hard cock.

Crissy's mind began spinning as she thought "This boy is getting me so wet playing with my nipples and now his cock! OMG its huge!"

She can only whisper "David please you shouldn't ohh ugh, David what are you doing to me?"

David leaned over and whispered "I'm going to give you some black dick" and as he says that he pulls his shorts down so Crissy now has his big black cock in her hand.

"Oh my god David its huge!" Crissy began to feel her pussy getting wet as he continued to roll and pinch her nipples. He began pulling her shirt up and she realized she had completely lost control, this young man has gotten through to her, found her weakness and taken control.

Somehow they ended up in the backseat of the van. Crissy has been so involved in the moment, that she doesn't remember how it happened. All she does know now is she's jerking his big black cock and he's got his fingers buried in her wet pussy and he's sucking her nipples like an expert. Her head is thrown back and she's loving every moment.

He stops licking her nipples and pulls her by the back of the neck down where she is now face to face with his big black cock. "You ever suck a black cock?" David asks her, and all Crissy can do is stare and shake her head no. He continued to push her head down on his big cock and she began to give him a blowjob while he still had his fingers buried in her pussy. She is sucking him and without warning he moved her head off him and slid behind her. "I'm going to give this wet pussy some of this black cock." he thought. Crissy was bent over the seat and he slid his cock between her legs.

It happened so fast she couldn't say no, the head of his cock found her wet center. As he thrust in and out she was so caught up in the moment she began to ride his young hard cock, thrusting back against him.

It had been so long since her husband ever fucked her like this, and now David was fucking her nice and slow "Do you want it faster Crissy? Tell me you want it faster! Tell me you want my big black cock in your pussy!" he groaned.

The more he talked to her the hornier she got. She couldn't understand what was going on, she was never this horny! "Yes Please fuck me faster! I want your big black cock in my pussy, please faster harder!"

David obliged, he started fucking her harder and faster getting closer to cumming he said to her "Ohh Crissy I'm gonna blow my load in your white pussy is that what you want"

"Ohh god oh god!" not wanting him to stop but not wanting to get pregnant she was so confused, so horny she's already cum more times than she ever had with her husband! This young man knows how to fuck! She can't stop, her body won't let her, she cried out

"Yes fuck me! Fuck my wet pussy ohhh god! Fill me up!"

Upon hearing Crissy and her cries for his cum, David reached his orgasm "Ohhhh fuck I'm cummin ohhh fuck yeah ohh yeah!" as he continued pounding his cock the deepest he could into her pussy.

They collapsed in the back of her van, not knowing how long they had been there she began to come to her senses and tells David she has to go. He just smiles and say "Ok, maybe I will see you at Wal-Mart again." as he pulls up his shorts and falls out of the van.

"Yes maybe." Crissy says

She pulls on her shorts and t-shirt, and on the way home, stopped by a gas station to clean up. On the way home, she stopped at the drugstore and bought a package of the night after pills, hoping they would work. She drove back home with a very satisfied pussy and a smile, wondering if she would ever see David again.

ApolloS
ApolloS
12 Followers