Triple Threat Ch. 02

Story Info
Camp continues; Nate gets picked up at a club.
4.1k words
4.56
10.5k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markedas
markedas
17 Followers

**All characters are over 18 and FICTIONAL.

**This is a SERIAL, like my other serial JUST IN TIME, so it is a running story. Please look for the following installments!

**This is the SECOND episode.

* ~ * ~ * ~ *

Previously on Triple Threat: Nate Foreman is a phenom draft pick by the San Francisco 49ers and is just beginning training camp. His college sweetheart, Rochelle, gave Nate his sexual fantasy in an attempt to make Nate dependent on her and keep him from other girls. During practice Nate made friends with running back Reggie and defensive Tackle Williams, while earning the anger of L'Brickishaw (LB) Francis, the veteran running back who sees Nate as a threat.

* ~ * ~ * ~ *

Nate sighed as his eyes blinked open. A week into camp and he and Rochelle were still living in a hotel. Maybe that was one of the reasons Rochelle was being so distant. Well maybe not distant, just frigid.

Nate looked at the empty covers next to him and looked toward the bathroom.

Rochelle poked her head out.

"Oh. You're awake."

Nate laughed at the awkwardness of the situation.

Rochelle didn't think anything was funny.

"I'm having lunch with that BMR executive again today," Rochelle said.

"Again?"

"I had lunch with him the other day. I told you that," Rochelle said.

Nate bit back a harsh retort and said instead, "why does he keep having lunch with you?"

Rochelle's look made Nate wish he hadn't asked the question like that.

"He's trying to convince me so I'll support BMR's pitch," Rochelle said.

Nate nodded and lay back against the bed.

***

"I'm not sure LB likes you," Reggie said, holding back a laugh.

"What makes you say that?" Nate asked humorously.

"In the sake of brevity I'll just say that he thinks you're going to take his team away," Reggie said.

Nate looked at Reggie. The two backs had become friends. They talked about the team quite a bit but they'd never vocalized what was on a lot of players' minds.

They heard the coach call out that practice was over and they headed toward the locker room. Talking on the side were Carla Dandrich, the owner's daughter, and Channelle Francis, a BMR executive that was usually on Nate's mind.

Carla wore a simple white blouse and jeans. Now that Nate could see her up close, he realized she was a beautiful woman. She reminded him a lot of Cameron Diaz because of her short blond hair, thin body and tall stature. She had a similar laugh too and a face that was usually smiling.

Channelle had dressed down today and just wore a 49ers t-shirt and jeans. The jeans were tight and Nate admired the curve of her legs. Her tight dreads were pulled back from her face and she wore her usual faint blue eye shadow. As always her lithe movements and grace reminded Nate of a jungle cat.

The two women were whispering together and they seemed to be watching Nate and Reggie.

Nate watched as Carla whispered something to Channelle. Channelle blushed and both girls burst into laughter.

"Looking good boys," Carla called at them.

"Hey, why don't you come out with us tonight Nate. It'd be good, you'd get to know some of the guys..." Reggie said.

Nate shook his head.

"I need to drag Rochelle out of her shell. She's been weird the last week," Nate said.

Nate looked over his shoulder at Channelle Francis. Her back was too him and Nate's eyes ran up her curves. He sighed and went to hit the showers.

When Nate walked out of practice he was cornered by a news van. He saw ESPN on the side so he begrudgingly decided to play nice.

The interviewer, Paula Rosas, drank in the site of San Francisco's new star. He looked damn good she thought.

She smiled at the little fit Erin Andrews had thrown when Rosas had gotten the assignment.

"She's a damn SOCCER reporter!" Andrews had screamed.

Rosas tucked her auburn hair behind her ears and motioned the cameraman forward.

"Nate have you been working on any plays in the passing game this week?"

"I work on the plays coach sets out for the day," Nate said noncommittally, trying to walk past the crew to his car.

"What about trick plays?"

"I'd rather not talk about plays we run in practice," Nate said and walked past Paula and got in his car.

Paula sighed and in her head heard Erin Andrews laughing at her. He was hot but she doubted if her little ploy had been worth incurring Andrews' wrath.

"Lets get some B-roll," Paula said dejectedly.

***

After dinner Nate went for a jog to clear his head. Rochelle had continued her coldness and Nate was having trouble keeping his temper down.

When he got back to the room it was late. He took a shower and when he was done the lights were out.

Rochelle was in bed.

Nate shrugged and got into bed. Rochelle's back was to him as she lay on her side away from him.

Nate reached out for her shoulder but when he held her Rochelle didn't move.

Nate sighed and rolled onto his back.

Nate dreamt that night.

It was one of those dreams where he knew he was dreaming but he enjoyed that he had the power to control his dream.

He was on the beach. He didn't know why. Or how he got there. But he stayed asleep despite realizing he was dreaming.

There were people on the beach that Nate knew but they all seemed intent on what they were doing.

Nate saw one and walked over to her.

"Hi Nate," she said.

"Hi Channelle," Nate replied.

"Do you want to go on a walk?" Channelle asked.

Nate nodded.

Channelle was wearing a neon green bikini that flashed against her light black skin. Nate's eyes feasted on her body. Her breasts looked just as tight and firm as Nate had thought they would be freed from her conservative clothes. Then again it was his dream.

Channelle held her hand out to Nate and he took it.

They walked along the beach, the waves beating against their feet as they walked farther and farther away from where they had been. Soon they were alone.

They came to a small sand bank and Channelle suggested they wade in to cool off.

They walked into the water until it reached their navels.

Channelle faced Nate and looked at him expectantly.

The water beat at her sides calmly and water dripped down her tight stomach. Her bikini maintained its neon green color.

Nate bent down and kissed her.

She didn't kiss back at first but Nate willed her too and she opened her mouth to him.

Nate moved closer to her until her bikini touched his chest faintly.

The fire Nate had first seen in Channelle's eyes came out and she kissed Nate harder.

Nate wrapped his arms around her and lifted her in the water so that she was sitting on his knee with her legs floating on either side of Nate. Still she held the kiss.

The surf pushed them closer to the shore and they drifted back to the beach.

Channelle remained in Nate's arms and he pulled her to the beach and laid her down.

She smiled at Nate.

Nate wanted more.

It was his dream. And he knew it.

Nate leaned in close on Channelle, who was propping herself up on her arms, taking her chin in his hand and kissing her wetly.

Nate's hand slid up to cup Channelle's breast through her bikini.

Channelle effortlessly yanked the tie on her bikini and it fell away in Nate's hand.

Channelle pushed Nate's head to her nipple and held him against her breast.

Nate sucked hard and tongued her nipple.

Channelle moaned deeply and Nate's hand slid down to her thigh.

With another effortless tug, Nate saw Channelle's bikini panties slide a bit. They remained around her waist but a strong gust of wind would take them.

Nate tentatively lifted them away.

She was shaved all the way and her naked pussy stared back at Nate.

Channelle pulled Nate's hand into her folds and tilted her head back.

After awhile Channelle pushed Nate back and slid on top of him.

She pushed his swim trunks down and pulled his hard cock out.

Just as quickly as she had taken her bikini off, Channelle slid on top of Nate and took him inside her.

Channelle let out a "mmm," as Nate felt himself slide in to the hilt.

Nate couldn't remember the last dream he had had like this.

Channelle ground her pussy against him and Nate closed his eyes to give himself over to the pleasure.

And then. Like with most great dreams. Nate woke up.

"I think you must have been dreaming of me," Rochelle said with a smile.

Nate frowned.

Rochelle's hand closed around his erection.

Nate smiled.

Rochelle looked at him closely and stroked him up and down a few times.

Nate leaned in to kiss her and Rochelle let go of his cock and rolled out of bed.

"I have to be in Oakland in an hour," she said, walking to the bathroom.

Nate groaned.

***

"Foreman!"

Nate turned around.

It was Coach Daniels.

"I saw ESPN last night," he said in his laid back way.

As always, Nate waited patiently.

"Saw those questions. About trick plays. That was a good line you had. But, I thought to myself, seeing as how Brett Carr refuses to leave his house in Texas, we've got plenty of opportunities for you to throw some balls with the first team offense. Now," Coach said rushing to cut Nate off, "don't get too excited, I'm not sure if any of these plays will make it to the game, but we should practice them.

Nate was smiling a little too much and Coach said again, "now don't get your hopes up, we're just doing our due diligence."

Nate nodded and trotted over to Coach Yearwood to talk about the plays.

It wasn't much, just a variation on a halfback pass where Nate would take a toss to the right then step back to the line of scrimmage and hit a receiver on the right side of the field.

"Alright. We're gonna try something a little special, maybe do something crazy, shake some things up, get the fans excited. We're going to practice this halfback pass play Coach Yearwood drew up. Jo Chalmers, Wayne Turner, you two are going to line up on the right side. Chalmers, you run a skinny post from the slot. Turner, you run a deep hook away from the sideline. Whichever one of you beats coverage, its Foreman's job to hit you with the ball. Questions? Okay good. The defense doesn't know what we're running so we'll see how convincing we can make the halfback pass," Coach said.

Chalmers and Turner eyed Nate skeptically as they lined up in the formation Coach had described.

Nate looked at the defense. His sometimes nemesis DE Daquan Robinson was lined up by Turner and Nate suspected that Robinson was to drop back into zone. DT Godsend Williams, who had taken a liking to Nate, winked at him.

"Hike!"

The second string QB, Tim Ribovich tossed Nate the ball. He made toward the right side and Robinson and Williams closed in on him. Nate saw the hole created by Robinson abandoning his zone.

Nate took a quick step back and zipped a bullet into Turner's stomach.

Turner was surprised at how hard and fast Nate had thrown him the ball but he recovered and dodged a few defensive backs before being tackled.

Nate looked over at Coach who was smiling and nodding.

"Again," Coach called.

"Hike!"

Ribovich tossed Nate the ball. Nate rolled right. This time Robinson stayed in his zone but Williams was closing fast. Nate looked downfield and thought Chalmers could beat his man.

Nate took a breath, cocked his arm back, and let go of a soft bomb that sailed down field.

Chalmers looked over his shoulder, saw the ball and kept running. He got separation. Just a step, the ball was almost there. Another step.

Chalmers reached out and pulled it in as he trotted into the endzone.

"You've got a nice arm rookie," Williams said, clapping Nate on the shoulder.

Nate smiled and turned to Coach who was clapping this time.

They ran the play a couple more times from each side and moved on to other things. At the end of practice Nate again spied Channelle and Carla talking on the sidelines.

Reggie came up behind him.

"Man, you bring those two out like it's hunting season."

Nate laughed and shook his head.

This time the girls wanted to do more than laugh at them.

"You have a good arm Foreman," Channelle said.

"Call me Nate," Nate said, extending a hand.

The women shared a smile and Channelle shook Nate's hand, "Channelle Francis."

Nate nodded and shook Carla's hand too.

LB came up behind them and bent down to kiss Channelle's cheek.

"You've been coming to a lot of practices sis," LB said.

Channelle just smiled and added, "business, bro."

"You're his sister?" Nate blurted out.

Channelle smiled while LB looked annoyed.

"She's my sister," LB said possessively.

"How many Francises do you think there are in San Francisco?" Channelle said with a laugh.

Reggie dragged Nate into the locker room to save him.

"I thought you knew," Reggie said with a laugh.

"Well I do now," Nate said.

"Why don't you come out with us and I'll introduce you to the other guys' sisters," Reggie said with a straight face, fighting back laughter.

Nate laughed and said, "Okay."

Reggie looked back at him, surprised.

"Okay, I'll go out with you but you don't have to introduce me to the guys' sisters."

It was Reggie's turn to laugh.

"Do you need to run this by your woman?"

Nate shook his head, "she's been moody lately. Besides, I think she's still in Oakland."

"Well we're going out then," Reggie said excitedly.

"Where you kids going?" Williams said coming up from behind.

"Hadn't decided," Reggie said.

"Well they don't call me Godsend for nothing. Let's hit up this place called The Precinct," Williams said.

"You're taking us downtown?"

"It's a club run by ex-firefighters Reggie, not cops," Williams said with a grin.

***

Lights similar to sirens ringed the dance floor and blue and red lights hung above.

Williams showed Reggie and Nate around. Shortly after, Turner and Chalmers joined them.

A sultry hostess led them to a huge booth in the back that opened toward the dance floor below.

Reggie ran his eyes up and down the hostess, taking in her black tights, short mini skirt and skimpy blank top.

Williams shook his head and laughed, clapping his arm over Reggie's.

"I wouldn't do that. I did -- and she gave me something."

"One of my friends when I was growing up became a firefighter and he runs the club some nights. Maybe he'll stop by," Williams said.

Nate looked down at the DJ spinning tracks below. He was a skinny kid bouncing back and forth between two computers.

When Nate turned back to the table Robinson and LB were sliding into the booth.

Williams exchanged high fives and fist pounds and the hostess brought them some drinks.

A few more of the guys piled into the booth but Nate's eye was caught by a fight that was starting on the dance floor below. A hulking mass of a man was clutching the shirt of another humongous guy.

Nate watched intently, sure that neither would back down.

"Hey, those guys aren't players are the?" Nate asked Reggie.

"Nah."

When Nate turned back to the fight it had already gotten out of hand. Both were bleeding and with a huge punch, one of them was knocked back into the DJ, flattening the poor kid.

Nate watched the kid stand up shakily and stumble a bit.

"Concussion," Reggie said over Nate's shoulder.

"What's up Ernie?"

Nate turned to the new arrival that seemed to be Williams' friend, the manager.

Ernie shook his head, "they took that poor boy down, and now we don't have a DJ."

"I was just about to hit the floor!" Robinson complained.

"I can work the computers," Nate said.

Everyone turned to look at him. Even Reggie and Williams broke out laughing.

"You?" Chalmers asked.

Nate laughed to show he hadn't taken their laugher as malicious, "gimme a shot. I used to spin parties in high school and did it in college to make some money."

"I'd let you spin tracks even if you sucked. It's not everyday a 49er volunteers to work the club!" Ernie laughed.

"Well hook me up with some drinks and some for the table and I'll show you what I got," Nate said.

Ernie nodded and motioned for Nate to follow him down the stairs.

Nate passed a sexy blonde in a tight white dress that fit her like a glove. Her gold locks bounced with her head and her tanned skin gave her a glow that caught Nate's eye.

The blonde looked Nate up and down and smiled back.

"Ladies and gentlemen I have a pleasant surprise for you all! Tonight only, new 49ers first round pick, Nick Foreman, is going to spin some tracks for you!"

The crowd on the dance floor clapped and cheered.

Nate took a deep breath, looked at the computers and skimmed through the tracks.

Nate smiled and clicked on a track.

The Beatles' "While My Guitar Gently Weeps," started playing.

The 49ers in the bench rolled their eyes.

Then Jay-Z's "What More Can I Say" started playing over The Beatles.

Robinson shrugged.

"Not bad, not bad. I'm gonna hit the floor," Robinson said, sliding out of the booth.

Robinson moved down with Turner and Chalmers following him.

When Jay-Z finished Robinson poked his head around the computer.

"Hey rookie -- how bout' something really old school?" Robinson asked.

Nate nodded.

Led Zeppelin's "The Song Remains the Same" began to play.

Robinson raised his hands at Nate.

Nate smiled and dropped KRS-One's "Attendance" over it.

Robinson smiled and started dancing with a red head while Chalmers and Turner chuckled and turned to find girls.

After an hour or so Robinson came around and clapped a hand on Nate's shoulder.

"You're okay rookie -- you really are," Robinson said.

Nate smiled.

"Come back and have some drinks," Robinson said.

Robinson waited for Nate to grab his drink and he saw Nate's eyes go to that suntanned blonde who was eyeing him right back.

"Come up stairs with us," Robinson called to her.

Both she and Nate were surprised. But she smiled and nodded her assent.

"My name is Erica," she said, falling into step with Nate.

"Nate."

"I know," she smiled.

They slid back into the booth. It was just Robinson and his red head, Chalmers and a skinny black girl, LB, and Williams and the hostess.

"That was pretty good rookie," Williams said.

Nate leaned next to Williams and said, "I thought you said she gave you something."

"Yeah, a hard on! I just said that so I wouldn't have to compete with so many of you young kids!"

Nate laughed.

A few rounds later, Nate was getting pretty drunk.

"How about this rookie. If you can beat me, shot for shot, I'll foot the bill," LB said.

Nate looked at him and his stomach rumbled. He wasn't sure how much more he could take.

"You gotta pay anyways rookie," Williams said, "might as well try."

Nate nodded.

The hostess disappeared and came back with a bottle of tequila and two shot glasses. She poured generous shots for both and handed them to Nate and LB.

LB looked at Nate, and drained his shot.

Nate drained his.

The hostess poured another shot for each of them and Nate did some alcohol math. He'd had about twelve shots already in the last two hours.

LB held his shot in the air and knocked it back.

Nate followed.

"He can spin, he can drink, he can run, he I like -- I think," Robinson said.

Nate tipped his shot glass to Robinson and placed it back on the table where the hostess refilled it.

Nate threw back.

LB followed.

Nate's stomach growled louder.

Fourteen.

LB tipped his head back and slammed his shot glass back on the table.

Nate looked at his shot and shook his head. The table laughed and LB smiled too.

"I gotta role guys, but this is on me. The rookie can really drink," LB said, getting up.

"I gotta go to the bathroom," Nate said.

"Downstairs," the hostess said.

"I do too," Erica said.

They walked down together.

markedas
markedas
17 Followers
12