Triple Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,521 Followers

The next morning after she got out of the shower I looked at it, seeing that fine line angled between her first and second knuckles. With the scabbing one could see the beginning of the healing process.

She put another band-aid on just in case and went to work. All day long I was kept busy and it was a Friday from hell for me. If it had been the thirteenth I would have thought it was a typical bad day.

It was Friday the sixteenth. Sixteen days into December. Not too far from Christmas. The sisters were over and we played a board game and just had a nice family type night. We were all having fun and laughing about things in general.

I noted that all three sisters had band-aids on the same fingers in the same place. I made a comment about triplets and how weird it must be for them at times. I got stares and a 'mad' look not only from Megan, but her sisters as well.

I knew that if I kept up 'that' type of conversation I'd be in trouble with Megan so I let it die a rather abrupt death. It seemed that I was the only one interested in the fact that all three of them cut the same finger in the same place all within a day of each other.

At one time or another two sisters would go away and 'talk' for a few minutes. I figured that it was all about Melissa and Rick and their issues so I didn't pay it too much mind.

Later on, as we were getting ready for bed Megan decided to take a quick shower. As she came out I noted that the band-aid was gone. Glancing at her finger I couldn't see the cut mark. No scab, no red spot, nothing.

Megan caught me looking at her hand and she turned away as if she forgot something. She had... the band-aid. She showed back up with one on the finger and nothing was said. I was bothered, but I was more horny than anything, so it went to the back of my mind for the time being. Besides, I could have mistaken which finger it was that was cut too. I only had a glance.

Thursday also was the day that I figured I was starting to lose my mind. It started at about bedtime for us. I was so stunned I just couldn't wrap my mind around it. I felt like I had fallen into the twilight zone or something.

The sisters had been over working on a holiday present for their parents and mine. Cooking and baking items to give them, and presents they were wrapping too. We joked and laughed, teasing each other and the night was good.

After they left Megan and I sat down and cuddled. As we did so, she started to get real sexual and pretty soon we were hot and heavy. It all led to us heading for bed earlier than normal.

Megan took a shower and left the band-aid off, only this time I saw the thin red line and a sort of white mark where her finger had been cut, but it was at a different angle than the original cut. I was certain of it. A cut that appeared and then disappeared, but then re-appeared at a different angle? I was going nuts.

I didn't say anything to her about it, but I was suspicious of certain things suddenly. Had she not been so horny I'd probably have said something, but I was worked up by that point too. I knew deep inside that there was something seriously wrong though. Too much had been going on around me that I had missed. It seemed I needed to start keeping track. Somehow.

Over the next week I figured out how to start finding out what was going on. I used the parents' way, and in the end it turned out to be quite ironic. The only way the parents had been able to keep them separated when they were babies was the only way I could too, and it worked. Too well.

Each time we had sex I'd get Megan into a doggie style position at some point and while doing it that way I'd mark her with a sharpie. You know those little permanent markers you buy in the grocery store? I bought a package of them that had five colors. I started with black.

Hiding the sharpie beforehand was difficult, but then I stumbled across a little ledge on the corner post of our bed that held the box securely and out of sight at the same time.

Each time, as I said, I'd mark Megan on her back between her shoulder blades where her bra strap would cover it up. I'd also put a little mark between her buns, just above her tight little asshole. I was careful to make them dots and my biggest worry was ensuring that Megan didn't see or feel me doing it. Or smell the marker when I uncapped it.

I discovered that doing something like that while having sex was more difficult that I had thought. It took a few tries before I was brave enough to actually make that first dot. Making it quick and still enough of a mark wasn't easy. Having a fan running helped, as it moved the air away from us immediately.

All week long I kept the marks renewed. I noted that showers didn't dim them much at all, so I knew the marks would remain for a few days or more after being applied.

On Saturday night the marks were gone. The marks were gone and Megan was acting weird again. All the time we'd been married this weirdness had happened and I'd put it off to just an idiosyncrasy of Megan's, or 'being a woman', or just life.

Saturday night not one mark on her back or between her ass cheeks. Nothing. I slipped out the green marker and made a little dot between her shoulder blades and in the same spot on her ass. Again, for the next week the marks stayed and I renewed them.

Then Friday night the marks disappeared again. Now, I knew that who ever was in bed with me wasn't who I'd been to bed with the night before or even the week before... and the weirdness was starting all over again.

Red became the choice of color that night and that stayed the following days. Then that following Tuesday the woman in bed with me had two little faint black dots. One between her shoulder blades and one in the crack of her ass, right where I'd put them two weeks before.

Christmas had come and gone. Rick had moved out on Melissa and they were in the process of getting divorced. Nobody was talking to me, especially Rick. Megan wouldn't say anything, just changing the subject whenever I'd bring it up.

I know that I should have said something earlier, but I waited. I hoped that what I found was just a once in a long while thing. It wasn't. The marks changed about every week to week. Black, green, and then red. Just like clockwork.

There would be some weeks that were shorter, like only four days, but then there would be some that were longer like around eight or nine. It was never equally spaced, but there was a weekly difference in the scheme of things.

I'd been taken in for a sucker and ridden hard and put away wet, so to speak. I wondered how long they'd been doing this? I wondered of course, 'why?' I also wondered why the sisters would play a game like this with their husbands.

I also knew that having sex with each of them was something I'd never contemplated seriously, yet obviously, I'd been doing just that. I didn't know how long this had been going on, but nonetheless, I had 'gotten' all three sisters.

A man's dream come true, right? Well, I wasn't sure what I wanted, but I knew that I had gone into the marriage thinking I loved Megan and that she loved me. Obviously there had been something else going on from some point.

I was torn. On one hand I wanted to confront Megan... but I had no way of knowing which one was Megan. On the other hand I didn't want to destroy my marriage to Megan... even if it had taken a step into the twilight zone.

I let it go on into the New Year and then I decided I'd had enough. One night, it was a Thursday, Megan and I were getting ready for bed. As she came in I was laying on the bed in pajamas. This was a first for me. I usually slept naked.

"What's up Matt?"

"I was just wondering who you were tonight?"

She stopped dead in her tracks and had a 'deer in the headlights' look.

"Uh... what?"

"I said, I was just wondering who you were tonight? You know... Melissa? Margo? Maybe my legal wife Megan? I'd really kind of like to know who I'm about to fuck."

"You're not going to get any if you keep that attitude up mister. I'm not sure where you got the sick idea that I'd trade you around with my sisters, but I'm your wife Megan. What the hell is up with you anyway Matt?"

She went for the 'angry' retort. I guess that the angry response had worked in the past, but not now. Not with this situation anyway.

"Turn around."

"What?"

She was confused. First I'm accusing them of switching around and then I'm suddenly asking her to turn around.

"Why should I turn around?"

"I need to see something on your back."

Megan, or whoever turned around. I saw the little black marks.

"Black."

"Black?"

"Yes. Black. You see last Friday night you had red marks, and then Saturday they turned black. I'm betting that tomorrow or Saturday they'll turn green."

Confusion was plastered on her face. Her eyes showed her fear. Then dawning cut in.

"You've talked to Rick haven't you?"

"Nope. Not at all. He won't talk to me, nor have I even seen him. I just did a little experiment on my own. I really don't like the results I got though. What it means could mean the end of us... if there ever really was an 'us' Megan... or Melissa... or Margo or who ever you are."

"How'd you find out?"

"At first it was the haircuts. It was the sudden change in you. One of you anyway. You see you used your... excuse me I'm forgetting myself, Megan... used her credit card for the haircut on the Friday after Thanksgiving. The date the charge went through was five days after her haircut. I called them about it and was told that Megan had gotten her hair cut the day before that, a Tuesday. Yet 'Megan' already had her hair cut the Friday before. Then further investigation showed me that Margo got a haircut on Tuesday. Melissa got her hair done on Thursday."

I was watching her face, mostly her eyes. I could see acceptance of my theory there and that spoke volumes to me. It also made me braver as I went on.

"All of you got styles by the same hairdresser. So I went in and talked to her. She was helpful when she learned that our credit card could have been compromised and even looked up the haircuts. 'Megan' supposedly used Megan's credit card on that Friday. I am still not sure who I slept with that week, but I now know it couldn't have been my wife. My legal wife that is."

"That doesn't mean anything. I paid for Melissa's haircut and let her use my card... so what?"

She was blustering, trying to get out from under my accusation. She didn't realize that she got who had the haircut using her card wrong. It hadn't been Melissa, but either Megan or Margo on that Tuesday.

"Well, then there was the finger."

"The finger?"

"Yeah. Megan... or whoever cut their finger and I cleaned it up and put on the band-aid. Then you all showed up with band-aids. Except that whoever went to bed with me that weekend didn't have a cut under their band-aid. That amazed me, but what followed later amazed me more and pretty much gave it all away in my mind. The cut changed angles, and that my dear, is impossible."

"So... what's this about the colored marks?"

"After the cut disappearing then re-appearing, I got pretty suspicious, as you can imagine. I started to mark the one I was with for the week with a colored sharpie. First was black, then green and finally red. You're black. Red was here last week and I suspect that Green is, or rather was, to be in house this next week."

"Matt... Matthew... you know I love you. I do. I can't really explain it all alone... I need to have us all sit down and talk. Please?"

"I wish I knew that. That you loved me I mean. I don't even know who the hell you are. Which one are you?"

"I'm Megan."

"Oh, that puts my mind at ease. How will you ever be able to prove that to me?"

Her look was one of defiance and some confusion at the same time.

"I can prove it. I married you over three years ago. I was the one that... I was the... Oh damn... I really can't prove anything at all."

Now all I saw on her face was worry. I also saw her awareness that she really couldn't prove who she was to me at this point.

"Yes. That's a fact. You see, Melissa was married to Rick... all those years. Margo was single and had different boyfriends almost weekly. All that means is that Melissa and Megan were married... but Margo was the 'wild child' and had different men often. Tell me... was Margo ever going to get married? That's what this is all about isn't it? You three set this up so you could each have the best of all the worlds. Different men quite often, yet loving husbands at home too."

"That's not how we meant it to be... Margo didn't have sex with all those men constantly like you think... you have to understand... "

"I only have to understand that the woman I married a little more than three years ago isn't the woman I thought she was. I don't know her. I can't tell her from her sisters, so whatever they say I'd have to accept. Three women that have lied, cheated and stolen from me."

"It's not like that Matt. We didn't steal. You never were denied anything."

"Yes I was. I have been denied the love of the single woman who I love. I've been living a lie perpetrated by the triplet sisters. Rick and I have been traded off weekly since when? How long? Did you guys do this in high school too? How can you live with yourselves? Lies... cheating... all of it."

"It's not like that Matt. We love you. We all love you. You're our lover, our friend, our husband. Rick figured it out, but let us get away with it until you came along. It's been harder since then. I guess he didn't like facing you knowing that you didn't know what was going on, and treating whichever one of us was Megan that week like a property. He knew... "

"RICK KNEW? All this time he knew? That son-of-a-bitch."

"Look, I need to get my sisters here. We all have to work this out."

"It may not be possible... "

I just stopped. Suddenly I wasn't sure which sister I was talking to at all. I just didn't know. Maybe I should have called them the 'Borg' after the Star Trek Series characters that had a collective mind and were so destructive.

"Megan. I'm really Megan. This is going to be hard for you to understand Matt. I'm afraid that we - I - may have lost you now too. Oh God! It wasn't supposed to turn out this way at all. Damn that Rick getting jealous and cutting out. Damn! Damn! Damn!"

"I think I deserve some credit Megan. I was figuring it out without Rick's help. It took some time for me to awaken to it all and to even get suspicious of course, but Rick had nothing at all to do with it."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I had no knowledge of Rick or his knowing about it. I just wondered at the haircuts and then the finger slicing episode. The markers just proved my worst fears."

Later, as all three sisters sat across from me in the kitchen, I saw that they truly were identical. I had noticed it before of course, but now, knowing that I'd had sex with all three of them and hadn't been able to tell them apart really hit home.

I started out our conversation since they were being unusually quiet.

"So. I guess I have to start this all out. Just how long and why have you done this?"

They all started to talk but then the one in the middle put her hands on the other one's arms, stopping them. With a little glance at each sister, she answered.

"Matt, we know that this is a big surprise for you. We never meant to hurt anyone, especially you. Honestly. As for how long we've done this? All our lives."

"All your lives?"

"Yes. It started when we were kids. We'd do everything together. Play, get in trouble, sleep, everything. We discovered puberty together. We discovered masturbation together. We discovered boys together. We discovered love... together."

At this I noticed that they were all giving me a 'look'. I suddenly felt the hairs on my neck prickle as some feeling washed over me. I was uncomfortable in my own home all of the sudden.

"You're triplets, of course you'd all develop about the same time."

"It's beyond that Matt. At a young age when we first dealt with boys we discovered that if we kept each of us separate we could work things out between us."

I was confused by this.

"What? Of course you kept each other separate... you're each a human being. Triplets, but still you are each a person in your own right."

"Yeah, that's true... not what I meant, though, Matt. You see Margo has always been the wild child. Megan the 'normal good child' and Melissa the 'studious and simple' one."

"Yeah." I was confused by her stating the obvious. "That's the way it's supposed to be isn't it?"

"Sort of. You see, we are all Margo. We're all Megan and we're all Melissa."

Stunned, I was sure I missed her intent.

"You mean, you're triplets... and as such... "

"No. I mean that we have all been Margo or Megan or Melissa at different times, all our lives."

"I don't... "

My confusion must have been readily obvious to them as they all three glanced at each other. The one in the center started the tale.

"When one of us was feeling rowdy, we'd trade. Megan might feel rowdy one day, so she'd say something in the morning and we'd trade. Megan became Margo, I'd become Melissa and Melissa would become Megan. We'd trade for the day... or week."

That last sentence was accompanied with a look from all three directed towards me.

"Week? You mean... "

"We've traded all this time, why would we quit now? Yes. We've all been to bed with you one week at a time Matt. That's where the issues with Rick came in. He found out we loved you. He felt cheated. Before that, he knew about our trading and was cool with it. Then you came along, and while he didn't really care to 'share', he knew he couldn't say a single word about what we'd been doing without opening up a huge can of worms. He'd grin and bear it after you."

"He knew before? Before Megan and I dated?"

"We all dated you Matt. We traded constantly. We've always traded. It became the natural thing for us to do."

"I don't understand. Why'd Rick get all upset then?"

"Because he knew that we had all fallen in love with you Matt."

"I don't understand. Of course we love each other, we're family and all. I love Megan and you're her sisters... "

"Take Megan's hand Matt. Right now. Show your true love and take her hand in yours."

I started to reach out and suddenly realized something. I truly didn't know which one was Megan at all. My hesitation did me in.

"See? You can't because you're not sure which one of us is Megan. We could tell you it was any one of us and you'd have absolutely no way of knowing if we were telling the truth or not."

"So why'd Rick get all upset all of the sudden then?"

"Because he found out we loved you."

I didn't get it yet. Guess I was having a slow day or whatever, but I missed the intent in her words. It showed as they all got a strange look.

"Oh my God, he doesn't get it."

Came from the one on the left of me.

"We should have seen this coming I suppose."

Came from the one on the right. They all glanced at each other and then spoke at once.

"Matt. WE. LOVE. YOU."

The way they all said it together was spooky. Hearing them speak it out at once like that was almost too much.

I understood, finally, what they were getting at.

"Oh. Oh! Oh shit. Oh God damn. Fuck."

I put my head in my hands feeling intense pressure from the realization of what they were telling me. They loved me. They all loved me.

"How could... I mean... why... no, that's not right either."

My confusion was coming out in my words so I finally just shut up to gather my thoughts.

I wanted to understand how this could have happened, but I knew that now, didn't I? Then I wanted to ask why they'd have done such a thing not only to me but to Rick, but I knew that answer too. I was upset, but not certain why. I wanted to be angry, but I couldn't even do that.

curious2c
curious2c
2,521 Followers