Triple-Tryst Ch. 10

Story Info
FFM triplets come home to dad.
1.6k words
24.5k
2
0

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
414 Followers

CHAPTER TEN—Going to Town

The sun was halfway down toward evening as dad and I finally climbed to the top of the stairs. He went inside and I got on one of the chairs and lay back, looking out over the beautiful scenery of the estate. I dropped my package of shoes and socks wrapped in the jockstrap beside me and enjoyed the view. A few moments later though, dad came out, hands on hips, smiling at me.

"Still quite the little lady even in sweats," he said. "But...I'm thinking of making a barbecue. If you don't mind, I'd like you to come with me to the grocery store."

"No problem dad," I said, getting up. I was waiting for him to lead the way but he kept standing there looking at me with a sly smile on his face.

"But...maybe," he said. "If you also don't mind bothering your sisters, I'd sorta like to go with my new daughter—just to sort of show her off...." It took me a moment to get it, and then a thrill came over me that I couldn't express. I smiled back at him, then hurried into the house and down the hall. I listened at the door, didn't hear any obvious grunts or moans, and knocked.

"It's open!" one of my sister's yelled, and I went in.

The shades were drawn and no lights were on, but I could see them on the bed. The bedspread, sheets, blankets and pillows were strewn everywhere but there they were, both obviously still breathing hard, both quite completely naked, and each of them laying criss-cross with legs and arms in every direction. I walked closer and one of them sat up. I looked at her crotch automatically to see if it was Meg or not, but there was no pubic hair.

"Courtney," I said.

"No, it's me, Meg," Meg whispered. "We were shaving our legs and well...I got kinda carried away...." The thought really stirred me up, but then Courtney sat up, grinning rather dazedly.

"...both all hairless," she whispered. "Like you and me!"

"And oily," Meg put in." I glanced down again and realized that the sheen on her pubic bulge wasn't just from sweat. Courtney's crotch was in the same condition.

"So, what's up girl?" Meg said, and I took a breath and told them.

* * *

It took maybe twenty minutes, but by the time I left my sister's room, I looked like one of them, simple, spaghetti strap dress—which was really short!—open-toed sandals, light makeup and all! I'd taped my private parts up to hide any bulges, but everything else was borrowed and adjusted perfectly. I was a little doubtful about having my shoulders and back and collarbones exposed like that, and to have my legs so uncovered, but my sisters assured me that I looked perfectly 'normal', like just a girl going to the store with her dad—nothing showy or fancy.

Dad seemed to agree.

I was petrified as I walked into the store beside my dad, and felt a little faint when we approached someone we knew. An old family friend. This friend, an older woman, greeted both of us gladly, asked how I was, and how my sister and brother were.

"Meg?" I asked. "Oh...she's fine. Ronny too...." The woman nodded, shook my hand and told me how lovely I'd become since the last time she'd seen me, then went back to her shopping. Dad glanced sidelong at me, but didn't say a word.

The same thing happened twice more with different people—people I'd known all my life!—and each time they thought I was either Meg or Courtney (maybe because it was Courtney's dress?) and didn't think any more about it. The strange thing was, even though it was my first time out in public dressed this way, it felt really normal and natural for me. Not sexy or arousing; just...like I'd always dressed this way.

Then I saw a guy who I'd gone to school with. I'd actually played on the same baseball team with him for years. He spotted dad and me and wandered up. I looked right into his eyes and he glanced away. He reintroduced himself to dad, and then looked at me and mumbled something about making sure I said 'hi' to 'my brother.' I was shocked. I would certainly have thought he'd see through my disguise, but he hadn't. He'd even been bashful about the way he spoke to me.

Then I remembered how he used to tell me about the huge crush he'd had on Meg!

"See you 'round, Johnny," I called after him.

"Bye!" he said over his shoulder. "Have Ronny call me if he wants, okay?"

I looked at dad and he had this look on his face like he'd just won a million dollars or something; just about to bust out laughing, but still holding it in.

The rest of the grocery run was uneventful and we stood in line, got checked out and headed home. The drive home was pretty quiet but dad finally spoke up.

"...don't ever, ever tell your sisters this," he said suddenly. "But...in certain ways—a lot of ways, actually—you're more ladylike than either of them. I hope you don't think I've used you in some experiment or anything. You could've refused to go dressed up like that you know." I nodded.

"I wanted to go, you know that," I said. "It was really exciting to think about, but scary too; especially with Mrs. Tompkins. Even after that, I was thinking she was maybe losing her sight or something."

"But it's kinda interesting, don't you think?" dad went on, "Well, at least for me: I was thinking you looked a certain way just because I'm me and you're you, and maybe I just wanted to see certain things. But...that's not really the whole picture. I mean, you don't only look like a girl—you are one; there's this...something inside you that is so totally feminine, it comes off you like perfume or something! To everybody—including me—you're a completely feminine, completely beautiful young lady. Your sisters are tomboys compared to you—which is not a bad thing! And don't tell them because I love tomboy types too! But you...my goodness, girl...."

I sat back and let the air mess up my hair. I felt so happy and content and so comfortable with myself that I just didn't care!

* * *

As dad prepared the fire I sat back in my favorite chair staring out over the twilit landscape. I hadn't changed except to take the sandals off, and I had one leg crossed over the other with the upper one waving slightly. I wasn't really thinking about it.

"Hey Prettyfoot...you wanna go get your sisters?" dad said. I turned to look at him, then realized what he was talking about. "Maybe they can help me with the salad and potatoes and stuff...." I got up, kissed dad on the cheek as I passed by and went into the house. I had the sandals in one hand so I could return them, and knocked on the bedroom door again.

"Still open!" a voice called out and I went in and saw that both girls were now in the tub and up to their chins in bubble bath. It looked heavenly!

"Dad wanted you two to maybe help with the dinner." I said.

"I could smell the steaks," one of them said. I could no longer tell which.

"Hey, how was your début?" the other asked.

"Everyone thought I was either you," I said, looking at the one on the left, "Or you." I said to the other one. Then both my sisters got a sly look in their eyes. Almost instantly I could sense what they were going to do and could hardly wait to start! It only took another fifteen minutes, but when my sisters and I walked out of the bedroom and through the living room to see dad, we hadn't left our natural similarities to be our only weapon. We'd never actually consciously tried to look like one another before—to actually go out of our way to make sure even the smallest detail was the same—but this time we did. It was incredible! Even standing before the mirror before we left the room was amazing. It was like standing in a House of Mirrors where you stare and after awhile you don't know exactly which reflection is actually yours. It was like that.

And now I pitied—and mentally laughed at—our poor dad. We'd all put our hair up in buns (ready for kitchen duty of course) so there was no clue as to which was the brother (with slightly shorter hair), so when the door opened, out stepped three people in matching short-shorts, tee-shirts (of various designs), and makeup. The makeup was subtle, there was no jewelry and no painted nails to give anything away. Dad stopped seasoning the steaks and turned to look at us.

"Well?" he asked, raising his brows. "What are you girls waiting for? There's taters in the sink, veggies to rinse out—go, go, go!" We laughed when he did, and then we dashed inside and went about doing our part. It was a little disappointing that dad hadn't been fazed, but those feelings quickly faded as I went around the kitchen with my two best friends and sisters, joining them and feeling a oneness with them that I'd never felt before.

Just one of the girls, but in this case even closer—one of the sisters!

* * *

Selbryth
Selbryth
414 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Ass Play for Siblings Bro's new girl likes anal, sis decides maybe she does too.in Incest/Taboo
Cheating Holly cheats with a big cocked dragon...in Fetish
Fertility Temple, Impregnating Mom Lactating mother gets impregnated by son’s cock.in Incest/Taboo
Backdoor Man A prosperous landlord receives a kinky proposal.in Anal
Camping Gone Awry Sister and brother become close while lost in the wilderness.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories