Triplets: Three Are One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nightshadow
nightshadow
2,772 Followers

Just then we heard Dani's bedroom door open (her room is on the opposite side of the kitchen, with the living room in between). Quickly, I tried to stuff my erection back into my boxers and sat down while Sam merely readjusted her T-shirt over her hips. Dani ambled into the kitchen completely unaware of what had just transpired between her sister and brother. "'Morning," she grunted. "'S up?" She made her way to the coffee maker, as though drawn to it like a bee to honey. Sam had already thoughtfully set out a coffee mug for each of us, her being the early riser in the family.

"Not much," Sam said off-handedly. "I was just admiring Jake's tool." Her voice was totally casual, as though she'd said "car" instead of "tool." She locked eyes with me playfully and brought the finger she'd withdrawn from her pussy to her lips and sucked it.

I just stared at her, open-mouthed in shock.

Dani turned around slowly, seeming to come more awake with the passing of each moment. "I must still be sleepy," she said with half amusement. "I could have sworn you just told me you were admiring Jake's cock."

Sam didn't miss a beat. "I did." Two words that fell like a bombshell, just hanging there in the air, with all kinds of potentially devastating power behind them. I was still so shocked that I couldn't find words to speak, to tell her to shut up. She continued, "You oughta see it, Dani. It's huge."

Dani sat down at the kitchen table, unfazed by this nuclear explosion of an admission that had come from her twin sister in regards to her twin brother, and took a sip from her coffee. My stunned gaze shifted from one sister to the other, thinking that recognition still hadn't dawned on Dani's waking mind. Imagine my further shock when she said, "I know."

I set down my coffee cup slowly. "You DO?"

"I was doing some warm-ups and calisthenics before our run a few weeks ago while you were getting ready to take a shower. The window curtain was open enough for me to catch a glimpse of... well, I saw you jacking off."

"So... what? You just stood there and watched me the whole time or what?" I asked, eyeing her suspiciously.

Dani shrugged it off. "No, nothing like that at all. I just happened to see it, is all. Didn't mention it because it was, well, that kinda thing is always sort of private, isn't it? I didn't want you to feel uncomfortable, so I kept my mouth shut." I sat back some, sufficiently appeased. It sounded reasonable enough and even though I only had her word to go on it, I had no reason to think that she was lying. Why should she? What would be the purpose of lying once she'd already admitted to seeing me anyway? I was about to get up and start my day, which seemed like it was going to be difficult enough to make sense of anyway, when Dani said, "So how did this come up, anyway?" She took another relaxed sip while she waited for an answer.

"I caught Jake staring at my pussy," Sam informed our sister. Always the factual one, Sam is. No fact is too daunting for her to face. The sky is suddenly green, you say? Well, if it's true and factual, Sam will most likely be the only person on the planet to take it perfectly in stride and deal with it accordingly. "He liked what he saw and it- ahem- showed. He was about to put it away when I decided that I was curious about it, seeing as how he's the only man in the house and I haven't seen a cock in ages. So I asked him to give me a better view of it. And he did."

Dani took this all in stride, having long-since gotten used to Sam's manner of keeping the facts straight. "Mm-hm. And?" She sounded like a doctor or something. It was strange to hear this unfold.

Sam looked at me again, with a little more respect in her eyes this time. "I was pleasantly surprised. We were just about to start a mutual masturbation session until you woke up."

At that point, I'd heard enough. Or, more to the point, I felt that Sam had revealed enough. I stood up and said, "Oh, for cripe's sake, Sammie! Why not just tell the whole world while you're at it."

Dani wasn't in the least bit bothered by this, though I still cannot figure out why not. She's always been the straight-laced one of the three. As far as I knew, she didn't lose her virginity until she went off to college and even then, we had to all but drag it out of her. Now, don't get me wrong. Mom and Dad weren't prudes by any stretch of the imagination, but they weren't perverts, either, and they made it quite clear about what society at large thinks about relaxed sexual habits in a family. We had all been taught about common decency and modesty. Sam and I were never really all that inhibited, but Dani just never seemed to take an interest in sex. She was always more interested, it seemed, in taking the world by storm with that powerful, number-crunching brain of hers. "Simmer down, Jake. It's no big deal. If you guys want to have a little fun, I'm not going to stop you. You're both adults and are capable of making your own choices. I'm sorry I interrupted."

"Thanks, Dani," Sam said. "Well, I don't know about you, but I'm horny as hell and I have no interest in getting up and making ANOTHER wet spot on my bed when I'm doing a perfectly good job of that in this chair. Would either of you mind if I just... got back to it?" She asked so innocently, so sweetly that you would have thought she was asking if she could finish her nails at the table.

"Go right ahead," Dani said easily. "For me, it'd be no different than looking at a mirror. Seen that, done that and everything in between. Jake?" For the first time that morning, she actually looked me in the eye.

I just stood there for a moment, feeling the erection in my boxers growing to unheard-of hardness the likes of which I had never personally known before. I was both extremely turned on and confounded at the same time. "Uhm..." I hedged. On the one hand, watching my sexy sister "jilling off" at the kitchen table seemed like something most guys would kill to see. On the other hand, this was my SISTER. All things considered, though, I think you know which hand won out in that debate. "Oh, what the hell. This is something I've been waiting all my life to see. Go ahead, sis, give us a show." I sat back down and leaned back in my chair, feasting my eyes on Sam's widening legs.

"Hold up a sec," Dani said. She fixed me with a stern gaze. "What do you mean you've been waiting all your life to see this?"

I looked between the two girls for a moment, not understanding the question entirely, so I tried my best to formulate the most honest answer. "Well... you're both knock-outs, you're both people that I love dearly and you're both sexy as hell. Unlike you, I've never had the chance to catch you guys doing yourselves, so I'm taking this opportunity now."

Dani's lips curved into a wolfish smile, the kind that many small-time businessmen cringe from, knowing that they're about to be eaten whole. "So... you get a free show on BOTH of us, is that it? I mean, let's face it. Watching Sam is almost as good as watching me-"

Sam was already fingering herself slightly, only partially paying attention to the conversation. "ALMOST?"

"Can it," Dani quipped. "I'm talking business here. So how 'bout, Jake? Tit-" she nodded her head in Sam's direction, "for tat."

In my aroused state, like most men, I was a total idiot. I needed it spelled out for me. "What?"

"Whip it out, big boy, and give us a show of your own. That's the price of admission at this table." Dani's negotiation skills notwithstanding, I couldn't believe what had just come out of her mouth. By the same token, I couldn't believe that an identical copy of her, Sam, was frigging herself off quietly just five feet from me.

I looked at Sam, whose eyes were half-lidded but still aware, and she just smiled pleasantly and let out a sigh of pleasure. "Go ahead, Jake. I wanna see it, too."

Well, in for a penny, in for a pound, as they say. I watched Sam's hand quickening her pace on her increasingly sopping pussy and decided that I couldn't stand it anymore. Her free hand was already slipping underneath her T-shirt to stimulate one of her nipples. Either I stick around and concede to Dani's "price" or I get up and take care of business in my own room, relying on the memory of what I'd already seen. Who the hell was I kidding? Even if Dani hadn't said anything, I'd have probably whipped it out within five minutes' time anyway, just to relieve the tension that was building at an astronomical rate. I shrugged again and nodded, bending awkwardly in my chair to push my boxer shorts off my hips. Without further ado, I grabbed hold of my raging hard-on and began to stroke it firmly, my eyes still focused directly on Sam's glistening slit as her fingers slid easily up and down her labia. When she opened her eyes to see me with my dick fully exposed, she moaned. She declined to close her eyes while she watched me as I watched her. After a few moments, our strokes took on a sympathetic rhythm, keeping pace with each other. I jumped slightly when I felt the soft breath of Dani's voice behind my ear.

"You like that?" she asked quietly, the warm air barely caressing my lobes. "You like watching your own sister finger-fuck herself? Your TWIN sister?" All I could do at that point was nod as I felt my orgasm getting nearer. God, did I need release! "You naughty, naughty boy, Jake," Dani continued. "Brothers and sisters aren't supposed to do this kind of thing, you know. But this is different, isn't it? You LOVE us, don't you?"

"More than you know," I breathed as my hand flew up and down my shaft. I saw Sam's hips twitch slightly, a sure sign that her own orgasm was impending. I quickened my pace in response.

"I'm sure you do, Jake," Dani replied. "And we love you, too, brother. Just one thing."

"Wha- what's that?" I grunted, feeling the pressure build to a deafening roar within my body. I was just at the very edge, and only into it for a few minutes!

"Don't make a mess on the floor, please," Dani said. That one thing ruined my concentration for the merest of moments and I paused in my stroking, alarmed by the admonishment. Dani laughed lightly when she saw me stop. "Don't worry about it, Jake. Here. Let me help." Before I could say anything, she quickly moved herself in front of me and got on her knees. "Mmm... looks tasty," she said. And in the next second, just before I was about to blow my load all over the place, her mouth fell quickly on the head of my cock, sucking forcefully. I couldn't contain myself any longer and I came with a loud grunt, my hips bucking with each spurt. After the first splash of cum against the back of her throat, Dani moaned sweetly, creating an even more pleasurable sensation on my already overworked member.

Sam, for her part, was writhing in her chair, so turned on by what our sister had just done, as she came in an amazing climax. Some women scream loudly when they come, others might moan deeply. Sam does neither of these things. Instead, she just opens her mouth in a silent scream that comes out as a whisper as her body shudders violently. As her climax subsided, she watched Dani, the most unexpected person of all to be giving her own brother a blow job in the family kitchen, continue to milk my spurting cock for all it was worth. "No fair!" Sam moaned. "No fair at all!"

Dani started to chuckle with her mouth still covering me. I was totally spent and could do nothing but sit back further, almost in a slouch, and breathe deeply. When she was sure that she'd gotten every last drop I had to give, Dani stood up and stradled Sam's slowing hips. One sister bent down over the other, both dressed in a T-shirt and only one still wearing panties, and they kissed deeply. I had no idea that these two had ever done such a thing or were even inclined to do it, but I witnessed this exchange all the same. When they were done kissing, Dani stood up and backed towards me until the backs of her calves touched my knees. "Better?" she asked Sam.

Sam moaned appreciatively and then I watched her visibly swallow, her adam's apple clearly bobbing up and down in one swift lump. Did she just-? "Mmm!" Sam said when her throat had cleared. "Good to the last drop! Thank you, Dani. Color me surprised. I didn't think you had that in you!"

I was already beginning to regain something close to my strength and slid a hand up her thigh, letting it rest against her hip. "That makes two of us. And here I thought you were just gonna be the ring leader. Thanks a lot."

Dani turned around and stradled my hips like she had with Sam and kissed me equally deep. I tasted some of myself on her lips, but I didn't mind so much. If it came from me, it can't be all that bad, right? I enjoyed the kiss, which is what mattered most. On top of everything else, I had also always wanted to kiss at least ONE of my sisters, if only just to say that I had and to know what it felt like. I mean, who wouldn't want to kiss a beautiful woman? When our lips parted, Dani sat back and rested her ass against my once-again hardening member. "No, it's both of YOU I should be thanking. That's the hottest thing I've ever done in my life! And I've done a lot!"

"You're kidding us, right?" I asked. "You, Miss Straight-Laced?"

Dani laughed again, this time pressing her derriere a little more firmly and insistently against my cock. "Oh, I'm not as prim and proper as either of you might think. I've been around the block... hell, I've been around a FEW blocks more than once."

"Okay," Sam said. "Should we discuss this or what?" She was once again coming to her senses, despite the fact that Dani seemed like she was just getting her own engine started.

"What's to discuss?" Dani said exasperatedly. "Here's the rule: no one does something that the other- or OTHERS- doesn't want to do. Easy enough? We're all adults here, regardless of the fact that we're triplets. As long as we keep our mouths shut about it, we can enjoy this all we want. Any questions?" Neither Sam nor I could think of anything relevant just then. "Good. Then I have one."

"What is it?" Sam and I asked together. Again, with the simultaneous thing. If we kept it up, we could end up as a comedy duo, my sister and I.

"Sam, are you taking BC? I know I am, have been since we both started back in high school."

"I haven't quit. No kids for me yet, thank you."

Dani smiled down at me. "Well, unless you've been bringing whores to the house while one of us wasn't here, which is damn unlikely, then I don't see why we can't ramp this up a bit."

"What's on your mind, sis?" I asked.

Dani pulled off her shirt and I was glad to see her breasts for the first time in my life, in all their naked glory. They looked perfect, exactly as I had imagined them! Perfectly round spheres with only slight sag, but all delicious flesh. Her nipples stood at about a quarter of an inch off her slightly pink areolae and her tummy was as firm and washboard tight as her sister's. She tossed the shirt away and snaked her hand behind her to grab my now-hard cock. "This," she said. "I haven't been fucked since I broke up with Carl and I need a cock in me so bad I can taste it."

"Technically speaking, Dani, you HAVE tasted it," Sam put in.

"Sammie, dear, I love, but please shut up for a minute." She looked down at me, grabbed my hands and applied them to her breasts, allowing me to feel their firmness and soft texture. I felt her hard nipples beneath my palms and I instinctively began to caress them gently. "Mmmm..." she moaned. "You know what? We'll save that for later, okay? Right now, I need you inside me, big brother. How long has it been for you?"

"Eighteen years," I said.

Her eyes got big for a moment. "WHAT?"

"Since I've wanted to kiss either one of you, let alone fuck you," I finished. "It's been a little over two years since I've had sex, though."

I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it for myself, but Dani's eyed got even wider. "Good God, Jake!" She jumped up off my lap and leaned herself over the kitchen table, showing me her pantied ass. With a swift movement, she pushed her hands back to the panty straps (thong-bikini panties, God bless the man who invented them!) past her hips and wriggled them down to her ankles and then kicked them off. "You need it more than I do! Come and get it, brother. Fuck me before I explode all over this damn table!" Her left hand slipped under her belly to spread her pussy lips open for me while her right hand gripped the edge of the table for support.

I took one, long look at that delectible pussy and decided, then and there, that come hell or high water, I was going to put aside all societal more and, yes, fuck the hell out of my sister- BOTH sisters, which seemed damn likely. I stood up and positioned myself behind her, thanking my lucky stars that she'd assumed my favorite position. It was a perfect height and angle for me, totally unnecessary for me to even bend my knees. I lined the tip of my cock with the folds of her sopping-wet entrance and gently rubbed it against her clit. I paused for just the barest of moments, to admire the view. Here I was, about to fuck my twin sister, while my other twin sister looked on. What a way to start the day!

"Come on, Jake!" Dani snapped. "I wasn't kidding when I said I needed you-"

I didn't let her finish the sentence and pushed my cock into her inviting pussy slowly. It definitely changed her tune, that's for sure. What started out as a complaint quickly turned into a deep moan of pleasure. I couldn't believe how tight my sister was, how perfectly snug my eight-inch cock felt wrapped warmly inside her. If I hadn't come just minutes before, I surely would have flooded her that very second. Fortunately, I knew that it would take me a little while to build up my second load, so Dani was in store for a good, long ride. I took a firm hold of her hips on each side and pushed in a little deeper. "God, you're tight, sis. Don't tell me it's been two years for you, too?"

"Oooooh... no," she panted as she adjusted to my girth. "But it HAS been a while. About six months, I think." She pushed against me with a slight grunt. "Too much talking, Jake. Get to fucking my hole NOW."

Sam saddled up next to me and wrapped her arm around my waist, while her other hand reached down to caress my balls softly. "I think that means she likes it, brother. How about it, sis? How does he feel?"

I began to pick up my pace a little, thrusting into her womb a little faster while I held onto her perfect hips. Her ass checks didn't wobble or anything, they were so firm and tightly toned. I just hammered away, keeping it in mind that I was to just fuck her and not contribute to the conversation, which was fine by me.

"Ooh! Yes!" Dani answered. "He- he feels- whew! Great, Sam! God, I'm fuller than I have been for three years running! We should have done this... ohgod... a lot sooner. Faster, Jake. Harder."

I didn't have to be told twice. I increased my tempo and the force of my thrusts, the gentle pushing turning into full-fledged fucking. I couldn't believe that I was fucking my twin sister, but my eyes and the rest of my body wouldn't have any of that. They KNEW what was going on and, boy, did they like it! I could feel the slight clenching of her pussy muscles and she began to squirm a little more often, the beginnings of a small climax.

Sam continued to caress my body, but her hand drifted down to Dani's ass and occasionally rubbed gently at the place where Dani and I were joined. Every few strokes, she would slip her index and middle fingers over my cock in a V shape and lightly tap Dani's inner lips as they were pulled out by my cock on the outstroke. "Do you mind, Dani, that I'm doing that? I'll stop if it makes you feel uncomfortable."

Dani shook her head vigorously, her body jumping slightly with every one of my hard thrusts into her from behind. "Ohgod, no! Keep doing that! Feels... feels so good... brother fucking me... God, I can't believe this... so full... I'm gonna..." She started to set the pace even faster, her hips pushing forwards and backwards in an almost constant blur on my cock- I almost didn't even have to move because she was practically fucking herself on my dick. "Gonna cum!" she gasped. "Oh! Oh! FUCK!"

nightshadow
nightshadow
2,772 Followers