Trish and I Meet Gary

Story Info
Couple meets the friend of Ted's for a very fun night.
2.7k words
3.83
31.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got home from Ted's that night Trish and I talked about meeting Gary. I knew that she was interested in meeting him from the way she looked while we were talking. Over the years that we had been married I have grown accustom to the different looks that Trish has. I can tell if she is upset, mad, happy and aroused. On this evening I knew that she was aroused with the thought of seeing yet another man.

I didn't know what was going to happen now. Trish seemed very comfortable with the idea of having other men in our relationship. I didn't mind letting her try but I could tell that this was not going to be something that would stop anytime soon. If Trish had only wanted to try it once she would have told me that she would like for us to see Ted from time to time or did it once and stopped at that. But I could tell that she wanted to get with yet another man.

I asked her, "What do you think about calling Gary?" I already knew the answer to that question. She would want to get with him and not to just meet but to get together for some fun and games.

"I would like for us to meet him" she said with a grin. "Who knows, we may really like him and could have a life long friend."

She was right, nothing may come out of this but we might make a friend. I didn't feel that we would really make a friend out of him, but I did think that if he was nice looking and built nice that Trish would want to try his cock at least once.

Trish asked, "Are you going to call him in the morning?" You could tell she was excited about meeting him.

"I will call him in the morning and set up a meeting." She smiled when I said that. "One thing, we will meet just like with Ted. We get something to eat, chat and go home and talk about it."

The next morning I called Gary to set up a meeting. He told me that he had heard a lot about us from Ted. We agree to meet at Shoney's for lunch on Wednesday. Trish and I were both off work on Wednesday so we didn't have to rush if we didn't want to.

Wednesday came and Trish was up bright and early getting ready for lunch. I walked into the bathroom and she was shaving her pussy. She was getting ready for a sexy lunch. I had just thought about eating and leaving. From what I was seeing now, Trish was thinking of what would happen if they liked each other.

I asked her, "Why are you shaving?" As I watch her pull the razor over her clean pussy I said. "We are only going for lunch, we are going to fuck right then."

Trish said, "I know, we can't fuck in the restaurant. But if we like one another I want my pussy clean for when we do fuck."

That told me everything that I needed to know. If Trish liked Gary she was going to fuck him today.

We arrived at the restaurant at the arranged time. We saw Gary's car and walked over to meet him. After the first hello's we made our way into the restaurant for lunch. There was some common chit chat over lunch, and then the real conversation started.

Trish was looking at Gary from one end to the other. I could see the lust in her eyes as she checked his body out. Gary was doing the same to her and I was just watching them act like teenagers on a first date. I knew what was going to happen and I was surprised to see that I didn't mind. I was actually think it would be hot to watch them fuck and suck.

Trish kept looking at Gary, and now was licking her lips. "How much are you going to bring to the party?" She asked.

Gary told her, "I am about average, I guess. About 8 inches, but it is about 4 inches around." He then added, "I hope that is okay with you?"

Trish looked at me and said, "I am full and would like to go somewhere else and have dessert." I watched her as she licked her lips with the anticipation of having some stick candy to lick and suck. We paid our bill and walked out to the cars.

Gary told us that he only lived about 20 minutes away if we wanted to come back to his house. Trish looked at me and nodded that she would like to do that. I told him that I would follow him back to his place. Know, I meant that Trish and I would follow him back but Trish took it as I was telling her that she could ride with him. So she jumped in his car and turned to face the driver's seat.

As we started down the road I noticed that Gary didn't get on the interstate. He stayed on the back roads. I know these roads and I know the area he lives in, this is going to make a 25 minute drive into a 45 minute drive. I had a feeling of what was going to happen but it was too late to stop that now.

I was behind them and after only 5 minutes I saw Trish thru the window pull her tank top over her head. She had not worn a bra today so that her nipples would rub and stay hard. Also she liked having people look at her 36 D tits. She leaned back against the car door and I saw her pick up her right tit and start sucking her own nipple.

Gary was having a hard time driving, because he kept watching Trish suck her own nipple. I was him say something to her and I saw Trish clap her hands like a little school girl that just got what she wanted. I then saw Trish start to bend over in the front seat. This could only mean one thing; she was going to suck his cock.

I watched as she disappeared in the front seat. I guess Gary had his hand on the back of her head, because I saw it start rising up and down. The next thing I knew, Gary was having a hell of a time keeping his car in the center of his lane. I know those blow jobs and she knows very well how to suck cock. She also loved to have the inside of her mouth painted with sweet white cream.

We had only been gone from the restaurant for about 20 minutes when I saw his arm push down real hard and then his body started hunching to her face. I knew then that he was filling her mouth with his love juice.

Trish then sat up in the car and looked out the back window at me. She took her fingers and wiped the cum off the sides of her mouth, smiled and licked the cum off her fingers. She then leaned back against the car door and started playing with her nipples again.

When we arrived at Gary's apartment he went to open the front door. Trish got out of the car and didn't bother putting her shirt on. I asked her, "What are you doing, someone will see you like that."

She didn't care; she looked at me and said, "What does it matter? I am going to have it off as soon as we walk in anyway."

She did have a point; I knew that after sucking his cock in the car she would be fucking both of us in no time flat.

When we got inside, Gary offered us some wine. Trish loves wine; she drank her glass and then picked up the bottle and just started drinking it down. Trish finished the rest of the bottle of wine and then wanted to know if he had anything to smoke.

Gary just smiled and opened a box that had joints already rolled in it. I pulled one out and lit it. We started passing it around and then just set down and enjoyed the feeling that was coming over us. Trish then got up, turned on some music and started doing a strip for Gary and me.

Gary looked at me and said, "You are one lucky son of a bitch. She is fucking hot." I told him that I knew that and asked him if he wanted to see how hot she can get. He just sat there looking at her shacking his head yes.

I looked over at Trish and told her, "Honey, Gary wants to see just how fucking hot you can get."

Trish answered, "He does, does He. Well, take me to your bed, undress me and undress yourself and I will show you how fucking hot I can be." Trish stood up and held out her hand for him to lead her to the bedroom.

Once we entered the room, Trish just stood there as Gary started removing the rest of her clothes. He pulled her jeans down and could see that she was clean shaven thru her sheer panties. He had her keep her heels on after he got her naked. He then started removing his own clothes and I got to see his cock for the first time. He was only an inch longer than me, but his fucking cock was fat. It was thicker than Ted's. So I knew that she wouldn't get fucked as deep but she would sure get stretched wider. She had always told me that she liked to fucked deep, but she loved to be stretched out. The wider you could stretch her the better she loved it.

Gary walked Trish over to the bed and had her lay down so he could tongue fuck her pussy. Trish didn't object to this, she loved having her pussy sucked on. Gary opened her lips and started flicking his tongue over her clit. Trish was thrashing around on the bed as Gary attacked her clit. Gary could since she was close to cumming and started to fuck her pussy with his tongue. I watched him as he slide his tongue into and out of her wet gash. Trish hunched up to his face as her orgasm flowed through her.

I got undressed while I watched them go at it on the bed and was stroking my cock as Trish came all over Gary's tongue. I couldn't believe that I was just as much a sex addict as she was. I was enjoying watching my wife with another man. I was looking at his cock and could not wait to see him stretch her pussy apart. I soon got my wish.

Gary had Trish move up on the bed and he climbed between her legs. She reached down between his legs and took his cock to guide it in her pussy. I could see her lips spread apart when she inserted the head in her opening. The only time I have saw her pussy that wide was when she would fuck herself with one of her fat dildos.

Gary felt how wet Trish and just lunged into her now begging hole. You could see that Trish loved every inch of his cock as he pushed more and more into her. Till he had his full shaft inserted to his balls.

Trish was in orgasmic bliss. She was humping up against Gary. "Oh fuck yeah, I love having my cunt stretched wide open." Trish told him. "I love it, God Damn your cock fells so fucking well in me. Oh yeah, fuck my dripping cunt with the big fat fucking cock." Trish was cumming all over his cock he continued to push his meat in her. "Let me get doggy style and you fuck me from behind." Trish said.

Whit that Gary pulled his meat out of her pussy and she rolled over on all fours. You could see her pussy standing open, waiting for some cock to re-enter her. She looked back at me and asked, "Would you like to push your cock in and feel how loose my pussy is?" I was more that happy to do that.

I came up behind her and took my cock and pushed it inside her cunt. I could feel my cock moving around in her pussy. I didn't touch the sides, if felt like I was jack off using my thumb and one finger. All I could feel were her lips' rubbing my cock, the inside of her pussy was still stretched apart. I could not help myself; felling her this loose was driving me fucking crazy. I just started pumping faster in her pussy and she could tell that I was getting ready to cum so she started fucking back against me harder. She was begging me to fill her pussy up with my cum. How could I not honor her wish? So I filled her open pussy with my hot load of cum.

After I finished cumming I got dressed so that I could run to the store. Trish needed some smokes and she wanted some more wine. I left Gary and Trish together because I knew that I would only be gone for maybe 15 minutes. After I picked up the wine and smokes I would be going right back to the apartment.

When I arrived back at Gary's apartment I went inside and I heard Trish as soon as I walked in the door.

Trish was being very vocal. "Give me that fucking cock, I need you to pump thick fucking tool in my pussy".

"Tear my fucking pussy apart, Oh Fuck don't stop fucking me" Trish said.

I walked up stairs and I saw Trish with her legs up in the air while Gary was pounding his thick cock in her wet pussy. Gary seemed to really enjoy pumping her pussy and I knew that Trish was enjoying the pounding that she was receiving.

I stood there and watched Trish fucking Gary. They didn't know that I had returned yet. So what I saw was Trish really opening up to him. I have watched her fuck with Gary once today and I have saw her fuck Ted a number of times. But this time she was acting more wild than I had seen prior. I saw her wrap her legs around his back. I listened to her tell him what a great fuck he was. I saw her cum spraying out of her pussy as he fucked her.

After Gary filled her with cum again, he pulled out and a steady stream of cum ran out of her pussy. Trish laid there and reached down and scooped up some of the cum that was running out of her and licked it off her fingers and then I heard her tell him how good he tasted.

Trish then saw me and asked, "would you fuck me some more? I need some more cock in me".

I told her "I am done for now, my cock is worn out".

She looked at Gary and said, "can you give me some more? I am still so fucking horny, I need some more cock".

Gray told her "I can't go any more tonight".

Trish was upset because she was still horny, that is what wine does to her. When she understood that she was not going to get anymore cock tonight she got dressed and said that she would just have to take care of herself in a little while.

We went down stairs and Trish opened up the wine and started drinking it. She kissed Gary goodnight and let him know that she had enjoyed herself. We got in the car and headed home.

On the way back to the house Trish took her clothes off and gave the truck drivers a great show all the way back to our house. She really enjoyed herself that night and I must say that I enjoyed myself and watching her. I am now looking forward to us getting together with someone again soon.