Trisha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
griffin57
griffin57
568 Followers

"That was so good Ry. I knew you'd be good at it. My turn now Baby. Trisha slid farther and settled down between my legs. She locked her eyes on mine and put her hands outside my legs to prop herself up. Trisha licked my dick up to the head in one big slurp. "Like that baby?"

"Fuck, Trisha. You are so hot." I marveled at how beautiful and sexy, my neighbor had become. She slowly engulfed my cock. The lustful expression on her face turned me on so much. First she would lick me, then swallow me whole, all the while eye fucking me at the same time. I would like to say that my mind was in conflict with the thoughts that she use to be a guy. But the only thing on it was trying not to cum too soon.

I pulled her up to me and we .... Well kissed doesn't even begin to describe it. It was like our lips merged. It wasn't a fight or a struggle for dominance. It was more like complete acceptance of each other. This was where we wanted to be. It was where we needed to be. There would be no shame and no regrets. Just the desire of two people that hungered for this moment. I looked into her eyes. There was no doubt in my mind that her soul was female.

Her soft smile only reinforced what I felt for her. "What do you want Ry?"

I smiled back. "I have what I want, Trisha. I don't even know why I fought these feelings. I want you Baby."

The tears in her eyes said it all. After a long kiss, she whispered. "Make love to me Ry."

"My pleasure beautiful." I took her in my arms again. This was more than just lust. I truly wanted her and wasn't ashamed to admit it. She seemed to melt in my arms. Her lips met mine again and I knew in my heart that I would always want her with me, in my life; this close and this intimate. She seemed to know it too. There was no holding back; no hesitance.

"I love you Ryan." she said as she rolled on top and straddled me.

I smiled. "Ditto." I replied. She rose up and she took my erection into her. Trisha's eyes widened a bit and then half closed as she sat down, bottoming out. Her ass gripped me as she slowly rose up, just to fall again, impaling herself. Her actions became quicker, almost frantic as she rode me. Our hands held each other, with almost a white knuckle grip. I knew I was close to losing it when her eyes rolled back and she screamed. I yelled as well, while the rush of the orgasm surged through me like an unrelenting force.

Our breathing returned to normal and she slid down beside me. Her tears wet my chest as we held on to each other. She sobbed briefly and I raised her chin so I could see her beautiful eyes.

"I love you Trisha."

She smiled through her joyful tears. "Ditto".

griffin57
griffin57
568 Followers
12