Trish's Place... Ch. 03

Story Info
Trish starts a road trip and picks up a hitchhiker...
4.1k words
4.57
23.8k
6

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 07/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaismith
jaismith
94 Followers

"Don't steal me blind while I'm gone, Jon; I'll cut your fucking balls off if you do," I cheerily said in way of a goodbye.

Jon knew I was teasing, well, sort of anyway. I trusted Jon to run my business when I was away, or off; if he was stealing from me, I damned sure couldn't find it and believe me, I look, I always look. Over the years, I've caught a few thieves working for me and took appropriate action. With Jon, though, there's never been a problem in five years...and that's a good thing.

I was off on my yearly sabbatical; me, myself and I. I did this every year, during the summer, before football season began which was busy for bars. The difference this year was that I was doing it with new wheels.

My vintage Saab finally gave up the ghost, and while I could've repaired it, that would only have prolonged the inevitable. I gave the Saab to my mechanic, for him to salvage whatever parts could still be used for his business, which was a vintage European car repair shop. He's saved my ass a lot over the years and besides, he's a nice guy.

I treated myself to a new BMW sport sedan, loaded with all the goodies, and was about to take my first road trip in it. My target this year was the wine region of New York State and had set aside 2 weeks for the trip. The thing is, I could, and have in the past, change my mind on a whim, and go somewhere else. It's good to have a destination but it's also good to be flexible.

My friend, and lover, Marge was longing to go with me but her schedule simply wouldn't allow it. Since meeting Marge, I've been perfectly happy dilly-dallying in girly-land for my sexual release and she has been my most frequent playmate. Marge really liked threesomes and I must say that they have become a favorite pastime of mine, as well.

So it was with all of this on my mind that I left my bar to go home to pack, and to get a good night's sleep before I took off in the morning.

Well, if the road to hell is paved with good intentions, then I added another brick to the road.

*****

"Oh no, you can't leave yet, Slick," I heard Bobby's familiar voice say from behind me.

Bobby was a regular, one of my 'dyke' customers; always in control, never any trouble for me, and a pretty damned nice person, all in all.

"Bite me, Bobby," I smilingly replied when I turned to face her, "I'm leaving on vacation in the morning, so don't fuck with me," laughing after I said it.

She laughed along with me, adding, "Lucky cunt, wish it was me," walking up to me and giving me a friendly embrace in greeting.

Leaning close to me and lowering her voice, she said, "I've got some new stuff if you'd like to take some with you on your trip."

Did I mention that Bobby was my 'weed' connection?

No? My bad.

"Got it with you?" I asked, clearly interested, now.

"Hell no, Trish, you know better than that," she said and looking at me like I was an idiot, "it's at home and if you want some, let's just head over to my place."

"Sounds like a plan," I said, "I'll follow you."

Well, I'd still have time to pack after this bit of an unexpected detour. My stash was low, after all.

"Want to try it before you buy it?" she asked as she fished a quarter-pound out of a knapsack from under her couch.

"Like always," I said as I headed to her refrigerator to snag us a couple of beers.

We talked, mostly banal meaningless crap as she rolled a nice fat, and tight, joint. That done, she handed it over to me to fire up with a wicked smile on her face, warning me that this stuff was very potent.

She wasn't lying.

This shit was so good that I quickly calculated that an ounce of this herb would last me damned near a year.

"Maui Wowie" she said as she took the passed doobie from my fingers, "sent to me by my friend on the island."

Bobby worked for a not-to-be mentioned airline in our city, in the freight office. Her 'friend' on Maui held the same position.

'Nuff said, you people are smart; I'm sure you can connect the dots.

I've smoked a lot of weed in my forty years but this shit was really something beyond anything I had ever had before.

"Do me up an ounce, sweetcheeks," I said as I took the joint from her.

"With pleasure, sweetie, with pleasure," she smilingly replied.

While she did her thing with the scales and all, I sat back and bogarted the doobie, which was not a smart thing to do, given its potency. She finished her task and I was off in the ozone, eyes closed and enjoying a stone as I had never had before. I remember that Bobby took the roach from my fingers, relit it and then, ate it when it was done. I closed my eyes again and re-entered the ozone.

I felt the weight shift on the couch, felt it move closer to me but didn't bother to open my eyes to see the cause. I felt her breath on my cheek before I felt her lips on my skin; it felt nice, so I relaxed and made a quick, stoned decision to let the evening go where it will.

Sensing no resistance forthcoming, Bobby moved closer and continued to kiss the side of my face, my neck, hitting all the right spots. Her hand found my breasts and ever so nicely, began to fondle at will.

"That feels nice," I said after what seemed like an eternity of her kisses and touches.

"Yes it does, yes it does," she softly said before her lips pressed onto mine, my mouth opening to accept her probing tongue.

"I thought you were into guys," she said as she broke the kiss but continued to fondle my tits.

"And thinking so, you came on to me anyway?" I responded.

"Been wanting to kiss you for the two years I've known you," she replied, "and like the dyke that I am, I thought I'd take advantage of your stoned state of mind."

"Keep kissing me like this and I'll let you take advantage of other body parts, too," I replied in my smart-assed manner.

"Works for me," and her lips were back on mine with an increased passion that I responded to.

As she and I kissed, our hands slipped under each other's shirts, our hands moving in concert over each other's breasts. Bobby's were slightly larger than mine, and firmer, firm as if she worked out. Turned out, she works out daily and the tone of her body clearly showed the benefits.

Bobby was thirty, ten years younger than me, with very short hair, almost butch-like but not quite, you know? She was an inch or so taller than me and filled out her jeans very nicely. I had noticed that about her long before this night, though.

We kissed and played with each other for a while, shedding clothes as we played and at some point we were left with nothing but our panties. Lifting my head from her tit that I was feverishly sucking on, I asked that we move to her bed. Taking me by the hand, she led me down a hallway, to her bedroom, my eyes drinking in her nice, firm, shapely ass.

By now I was less stoned but in severe horny-mode; I would've fucked a goat by this point. Well, not really but you get the picture. Once in her bedroom, I took the initiative and pushed her onto her back, onto her bed but leaving her legs dangling over its edge. Dropping to my knees, I removed her panties and let her guide my head to her pussy with her hands on my head.

She quickly realized that I needed neither encouragement nor guidance.

Bobby kept her pubes shaved and her pussy fresh. She tasted simply marvelous, dahling, simply marvelous. I held her butt firmly to the bed with my hands on her thighs, her legs over my shoulders, my hands 'trapping' her from underneath her legs. Oh, did I feast on her, did I ever. Her cries of delight upon climaxing only served to encourage me in my efforts. I truly lost count of her orgasms but, after several, she pulled me from between her legs, positioning me onto her bed, saying, "My turn, now, baby, it's my turn now."

I opened my legs for her and closed them behind her back as she said hello to Ms. Priss. This lady knew how to eat pussy; Marge was great, but Bobby was even better. At some point, she retrieved a slender vibrator from her nightstand and returned to suck my clit, all the while fucking me with the vibrator. It was when she moved it to my puckered asshole that I had the mother of all orgasms, followed by several smaller ones as she fucked my ass deeper and deeper with the vibrator.

We stopped; we rested, and then went at it again, this time though I lay on my stomach so that she could ass-fuck me with a strap-on of moderate thickness and length.

What can I say? I liked her ass-fucking me; so sue me.

We smoked another joint, a much smaller one and this was the one that put us both into sleep mode.

Oh well, I guess the packing could wait until the morning.

Of course we had morning wakeup sex, and before I left, she gave me the phone number of a gal-pal of hers in Erie, PA, should I desire a little play-time while on my trip. She said she'd call her friend and give her a heads-up that I might be calling.

What the hell, I thought, I'd be going through Erie anyway so maybe so, just maybe so.

****

Packing for me is no big deal; a couple of cocktail-type dresses, shorts, jeans, and some nice tops. One bag, two weeks, no big deal at all. I loaded the bag, my laptop case, and my 'goodie' bag into the Beemer and I was off, heading east, by noon.

I tuned into XM, found some jazz I liked, and set the cruise at 3 over the limit. I was carrying a few, small joints and while I don't fit the normal 'stoner' profile, I saw no reason to give a cop any reasons to pull me over.

The thing about my trips is that it really allowed me to drain the brain from all of the work crap I always had on my mind, and to just concentrate on me, the person, and to have some constructive self-dialogue.

I picked up I-80 in SE Nebraska and merged into the traffic flowing out of Cheyenne and points west. Checking my mirrors and such, I took a couple of quick hits off of my 'driving roach' and cranked up Miles Davis on the radio.

It was going to be a good two weeks, I decided.

I found a clean-looking motel in some small town, just off the interstate, and checked-in. It was early, around 7 or so, but I really didn't get much sleep last night at Bobby's, lol.

The young girl, 18? 19? behind the counter was very cute and had, from what I could see, a great rack. Damn, I thought to myself as I registered, what is this thing about young girls? Ever since my threesome with Marge and Becky I seem to be noticing the good looking ones more and more.

The other thing, if I'm going to be honest, is that I've taken note of the fact that I seem to be checking out women, not guys as I normally would. Also, I couldn't remember the last time I thought about cock!

How's that for some constructive self-dialogue; I've become obsessed about pussy, not cock! Who'd thunk?

I took the desk girl's advice on a place to eat. Sated, I hit the bed early, falling asleep to a mind-movie of me fucking the desk girl. I awoke to rain, not hard and blinding, but more like steady and a pain-in-the-ass for driving.

I was about 50 miles east of Omaha when I stopped to fuel, finding a station with a canopy over the pumps. Running in to pay, I noticed a gal standing next to the newspaper machines and out of the rain. She had an all-weather parka over her shorts and top and a large bag-pack.

Fuel paid for, I stopped to get a newspaper, glanced over to the gal and asked, "Waiting for the rain to stop?"

"Yeah, it's hard to catch a ride in this stuff," she smilingly replied.

"Where are you heading? I asked, my eyes taking in her youthful face and dark green eyes.

"South Bend; I'm going to visit my sister at Notre Dame," she replied, her eyes showing a spark of hope of a ride.

Making a quick decision, I said, "I'm going through South Bend tomorrow if you want to catch a ride with me; I'm by myself and while I don't usually pick up hitchhikers, we women have to look out for each other, don't we?"

Her face broke into a wide-assed smile and she eagerly accepted my offer, thanking me so many times on the short walk to the car, I had to tell her to stop, lol.

Her name is Jil, "one L, not two" and she's a freshman at Boulder. I laughed and told her that I left Denver yesterday and that if we'd known, I could have saved her from hitching out of Boulder.

She played soccer for U of C and was on an athletic scholarship but that free spending cash was tight, hence her hitch-hiking to South Bend. She was a black belt and could take care of herself and only accepted rides from families or couples; rarely did a woman, alone, stop.

We exchanged short bios and enjoyed the company of each other, the music, and to my surprise, a bit of the road-roach. I quickly judged that she was a light-weight with weed and she soon dropped off to nap.

"Where are we?" she asked when she was awakened by me stopping at the lobby doors of the hotel, just south of Chicago.

"Getting off the road for the night and finding a place to grab a good bite to eat," I replied with a smile on my face as I fished out my wallet for check-in.

"Wait, let me get you some money," she said, still a bit out of it from her nap.

"Nope, this one's on me; I remember what it was like to struggle for cash when I was in school," I said as I pushed her offered money back towards her.

"Can I at least pay for dinner then," she asked.

"Sure, I'll let you buy dinner; I'm a cheap date," laughing when I said it, to which she chuckled in response.

The room was large with two queen beds, and nice amenities. We decided to shower after we came back from dinner since we were both hungry. We found a nice, quiet family-style restaurant nearby and had a lovely meal. Stopping at a liquor store, I bought a bottle of wine for us to sip on back at the room.

No, I didn't have 'plans' then, but I'd be lying if I said that it didn't cross my mind.

I won the coin toss and hit the shower first, taking my time to languish in the hot, steamy water; does wonders to remove the kinks from driving. I slipped into my normal nightwear of panties and a sleep-tee and stepped out to a waiting glass of Cabernet.

"You must work out," Jil remarked, "your body certainly isn't that of a typical forty-year old."

"I strive to be atypical," I answered with a smart-assed grin.

"It works," was her only comment as she headed for the bath with her gear.

I checked my emails, sipped my wine and checked the weather on my laptop, finishing as Jil emerged from the shower.

Now, I was definitely interested.

Jil had an athlete's body, firm but not muscle-bound. She, too, wore only her panties and a tee to sleep in. She asked if she could use my laptop to check her mail and of course, I let her. She poured us each another glass and went about her business as I flopped onto my bed, clicking on the TV to find something to watch. I found a movie that I had wanted to see and started focusing on it, with stolen glances to Jil, admiring her profile, her youthful beauty.

She finished her laptop tasking, and with my okay, she powered it down.

"Any chance of another hit of that marvelous stash of yours?" she asked as she sat cross-legged on her bed but turned towards me.

"Yep, but if you think I'm going to stretch across to hand you the joint, you're dreaming; get your ass over here so I don't have to work so hard. Remember, I'm an old lady," laughing as I fired up the doob.

"Only in years, Trish; your spirit is one of someone much, much younger than your physical age," she smilingly commented.

"Thanks, and speaking of age, just how old are you?" I asked.

"I just turned nineteen," she replied as she took the offered joint from my fingertips.

We grew silent, sipping our wine, and smoking the joint. She refilled our glasses, draining the bottle, making a small pouty face when the last drop fell into her glass.

"We could order some from room service, if you'd like some more," I offered.

"Oh hell no, I'm so stoned now that I couldn't possibly drink any more wine," was her answer.

Glancing at the TV now, she took in the movie and asked if it was any good.

"Not so bad, but if it disturbs you sleeping, I'll read," I offered.

"No, I'm not really that tired yet, but if you move over and make room for me, I'd like to watch it with you, if I wouldn't be crowding you."

"I've always got room for good-looking young women," I replied, smirking as I said it.

Hmmm, I began to wonder if sweet little Jil had some plans of her own for the night. Cool. I decided to see where this was all heading.

We watched the movie in silence but there was an eight hundred pound gorilla in the room, and we both knew it. We finished our wine, and finished the doobie, our bodies close to each other but not touching; close enough, however, that I could feel the heat from her legs on mine. I'm sure she could feel the same from me.

Without a word, Jil leaned against me and laid her head on my shoulder, her eyes still on the screen.

Decision time, I thought.

"Here, get comfortable," I said to her as I sat up a bit and slipped my arm around her, pulling her into my side. She moved to my pull as if she were made of jelly, molding herself to my side.

We returned to watching the movie, the stone clearly having overtaken us both. Our breathing seemed loud in the room, almost labored. For myself, I was becoming increasingly aware of her smell, of her body heat and all of that, sending messages to Ms. Priss.

"Trish?" Jil said, breaking the deafening silence of the room.

"That's me," I replied.

"Did you mean what you said, earlier, about always having room for young women?"

"Why?" I answered in response, my senses starting to tingle in anticipation.

"It feels good in your arms and I'd like to sleep with you, if you don't think that too weird," she said, her voice showing the effects of the weed.

"My roomie and I often sleep in the same bed," she quickly offered in way of explanation.

"Is that all ya'll do? Sleep?" I asked, laughing a bit afterwards.

Laughing, she said, "We're both jocks; you know what they say about female jocks, right? I promise I won't attack you," laughing some more.

"Too bad," I said, "that might be fun."

Well, there it was; it was out there. The ball was now in her court...

"Really?" She asked, a serious questioning in her tone.

Well, I suppose that I could have dodged the bullet she just fired by saying that I was just kidding, ha-ha; I could have, but I didn't.

Instead, I leaned over her, kissing her quickly as my hand found her young, firm breast. Inside my head was a battle; part of me was yelling for me to stop, yelling that she was too young, and the louder voice was yelling back that she was over eighteen and in college.

Guess who won?

Jil opened her mouth to welcome my probing tongue, her moans of joy quickly filling the room. My tongue found the back of her mouth and my hand found the edge of her panties, which I quickly pulled down, then off of her feet as they sought to help with the removal.

Her hands slipped under my sleep-shirt and began to softly, and expertly, fondle my breasts, her palms sliding easily across my hardened nipples as our tongues continued to do battle inside of our mouths.

The weed, the wine, my new found love of girl-play was now driving my actions, flooding my mind with recent memories of threesomes with nubile, young, hot women shared with Marcia.

She was moving to suck on my tits while her hand slipped between my legs but I wasn't going to have any of that. No sir, the first taste of pussy tonight would be on my lips.

Pulling away from her warm mouth sucking on my nipple, I quickly slipped between her legs as I spread her legs wider and wider. Lowering my head, her sweet, fragrant aroma assaulted my nostrils as my mouth found its target. Sucking her 'little man' into my mouth, I alternated between sucking on it and licking it slowly with my tongue.

jaismith
jaismith
94 Followers
12