Trista's Bedtime Snack Ch. 02

Story Info
I hope this time I will finally get to taste Trista.
3.6k words
4.47
42.9k
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanzamour
Sanzamour
218 Followers

Trista was still sleeping when I woke up, turned over, and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. The other side of the bed was empty, so I figured Jen had already got up and left. I snaked my arm out from underneath Trista's back hoping not to wake her. I did however take a minute to check out her breasts which were covered just above the nipple by her comforter. I was tempted to pull the blanket down and take a real good peek at them before I went about my day, but decided to give her some privacy.

I got up, threw on a shirt, took one more look at Trista's sweet face and wandered downstairs. The sun shining through the dining room window was way too bright, and my head was still spinning from the events of last night.

That's when I saw Jen sitting on a stool at the island, sipping some coffee and smiling brightly.

"Good morning Sunshine." She said as she got up to give me a kiss. "I left you two up there so you could enjoy each other without me. Sorry I got in the way last night."

"Don't be silly." I said pulling her tight to my chest. "It turned our perfect. Did you know Trista's a virgin?"

"I didn't know for sure." She responded. "I know she respects your parents and the vow of celibacy she took because of their religion. I also know she's a horn ball like the rest of us and has some pretty crazy fantasies, so I wasn't sure." She said, as her hands slid up my chest. "I know she loves and respects you though, and because of the bullshit you two experienced growing up in your parent's church, I've always thought you'd be the perfect one to deflower her."

I laughed. "I think you already did, and because I also respect my parents, it'd be hard for me. I definitely would love to have a piece of that ass though."

"She's definitely tight baby! I know you usually have decent stamina, but I think you'd cum even faster than last night." She said, as one hand slid down and she rubbed my dick through my pants. I started to kiss her, and I could feel her shudder as I cupped my hands over her tight little ass cheeks. She unzipped my pants and slipped her hand inside.

"I have a really crazy idea." She said. "I've been fantasizing about it for some time, but wasn't sure if you go for it so I haven't brought it up yet.

"You've got my attention." I said as her hand rubbed up against my hardening helmet. "There isn't much I wouldn't do for you, you know that."

"I've always pictured you fucking my asshole, while I'm bent over the altar of your parent's church." She said. "I thought it'd be the perfect time, seeing they're gone and all."

"Holy Fuck! I don't know about that." I said, laughing into my fist. "That would definitely be exciting, but once again, I'd feel way too guilty. How about if we just fuck in their bed? Still risky but at least not sacrilegious." I said with a smile.

"That works." She said, trying hard to mask her disappointment. "Do I get to call you Father?" she asked.

"Anything you want." I said. "But I got to piss first."

When I came out of the bathroom she was already in my parents' bedroom and wearing one of my mother kimono style nightgowns. "Your mom is actually pretty hip for her age." She said striking a geisha type pose. "I bet she's a freak in the sack."

I grabbed my gut as I bent over in laughter. "I think you might be taking this just a bit too far." I said.

"We'll I haven't asked you to put on your dad's boxers yet, but if you keep running your mouth..." She added with a grin.

Thinking about fucking on my parent's bed made me very nervous. I didn't live here anymore so there wasn't anything they could do except be severely disappointed and give me one hell of a lecture. For all I knew they still thought I was a virgin since I was still way too afraid to even hold Jen's hand when we were around them.

I placed my hands on Jen's face and my tongue inside her mouth. She rubbed her tongue gently against mine as she reached back in my pants. "Free the monster!" She exclaimed as it poked out its evil head.

Although I loved Jen and adored her body more than any I had ever seen, all I could think about right now was penetrating Trista's tight cunt and asshole. I had never really thought about her like that before but now she was devouring my mind.

I slid the gown from off Jen's petite shoulders and tried to turn my thinking back to her. All I saw however were my mom's bra and panties. "You got to be kidding me!" I said, laughing even harder now. Don't get me wrong. My mom is definitely hot. My buddies have been reminding me of that every chance they get since they discovered Vaseline, but she is getting older now and her taste in lingerie is no longer a good match for Jen's sweet young body.

I guess that's one of the things I love about my girlfriend though; she has a killer sense of humor and a perversion that even gives mine a run for its money.

She spun around, stuck out her ass so I could see how they sagged over her ass cheeks. "See, I look hot even in granny panties." She said.

"Take that shit off." I responded, squatting down and yanking them to the ground. When I looked up I was staring right into her ass cheeks. I spread them so I could see the folds of her glorious vagina. She leaned forward placing her hands on the bed allowing me an even better view.

I pressed my lips against her wet hole and reached around to flick her clit with my tongue. She trembled as she unsnapped her bra and twisted her nipples. I kept licking, kissing, and flicking as her back straightened and her head fell forward.

She jumped up onto the bed and arched her back. I covered her hips with my hands and pulled her back towards me until her moisture covered my helmet. I entered her slowly, enjoying every inch of her slick tight snatch as I went balls deep. I pulled out just as slowly, before slamming into her and forcing a scream from her lips. Then I continued rocking back and forth.

In my experience, most girls get looser the wetter they get, but the crazy thing about Jen is she gets tighter and that's even before she squeezes down.

"I guess those Kegel exercises are really paying off." She said between moans as I let out a deafening scream. "Stop a sec." She said as she leaned forward letting my cock pop out. "I want you to make love to me like you think your parents would."

"Well that'll be easy." I said, flopping down on the bed beside her stroking my dick a few times. "Judging by those panties I'm guessing they don't even do it anymore. How about you grab a mystery novel and I'll snore obnoxiously."

"Shut up asshole! You know what I mean." She said, letting out a little snort as she laughed.

I climbed on top of her and gave her the most boring sex I could think of, and she came, not once or twice but three times. I have a pretty strong suspicion that the last one was a fake, but that would only be appropriate considering the circumstances. I pulled out and finished myself on her stomach.

"Make sure to get at least a drop on the bed spread." She said, as she smiled and twisted her hips to one side. Then we fell asleep butt ass naked in my parent's bed.

"Oh fuck!" I screamed as I was awakened by the chiming door bell. "Jen! Get up, get dressed, and get out of this room." I said, as I shook her and scurried to find my clothes. "This could be bad."

I tried to fix my hair, and straighten my shirt the best I could, before I opened the door. Standing in front of me was a girl, about Trista's age, with short dark hair, the brownest eye's and a ring piercing through hear left eyebrow, and one in each side of her bottom lip.

"Can I help you?" I asked, as she looked up at me.

"I'm Chance." She said, matter of factly, keeping her arms tucked in her pockets. "Trista's roommate. I think she knows I'm coming."

"So you're the bad apple, she's so fond of." I said with a smile as I stepped aside and waved her in with my hand. "I'm Trista's brother."

Jen was back on the stool at the island, trying her best to act nonchalant, but she jumped up when she saw the new face.

"Jen, meet my sister's roommate, Chance." I said. "Chance, meet Jen, my girlfriend."

Jen ran up and gave her a hug. "Make yourself at home." She added with a smile.

Chance didn't seem to have a problem with that at all as she came into the kitchen, hopped up on the island and sat there dangling her legs over the edge. I really liked her already, but was sad about what this did to my opportunity to have my sister.

The three of us sat there staring at the floor for a minute before Jen broke the silence. "Do you have any other piercings?" She asked.

I held my breath at the embarrassment this could bring to all of us, but Chance didn't hesitate. "Yeah. You want to see it?" She asked.

I gasped as she reached down and lifted her shirt. I thought her pants would be next but I was a bit relieved when I saw a sparkle in her navel.

"So cute!" Jen said. "I always wanted to get mine done. Maybe that's what you can get me for my birthday." She added looking over at me.

Just then there was a stirring on the stairway and I heard a thump followed by Trista's voice. "Hey. My roommate just texted me and she's gonna be here any minute. So if you two are still here don't be all pervy." She shouted. "And definitely don't mention anything about what happened last night." She added, as she came around the corner and stood face to face with Chance, dressed only in her bra and panties.

Her roommate laughed deeply. "Nice to see you too." She said. "Sounds like I have a lot of catching up to do."

"Oh my gosh!" Trista said, putting her hand over her mouth.

"Did you fuck him?" Chance asked as her eyes circled the three of our startled faces. "You finally have up that sacred cherry, didn't you? Well in that case I might as well show you all this." She said, and off came the pants.

"Holy shit, Chance! That's my brother and his girlfriend." Trista exclaimed. "And fuck no I didn't lose my fucking virginity to my brother."

"It's okay." Jen said trying to restore peace. But Chance's eyes stayed focused on Trista.

"So you're saying I still have a Chance." She said, laughing at her own joke as she spread her legs and toyed with the platinum bar at the top of her pussy.

"Ac...tually," Jen said with a giggle. "I kind of did that already."

"You guys are terrible." Trista said, pretending to be embarrassed but she was obviously enjoying the attention.

I just stood there with the most epic boner of all time imagining the opportunity I was about to be presented with. I had a feeling when tonight was over Brandon was going to get more than his ass had bargained for from my little sister.

Jen walked over to get a closer look at the piercing. "Now that's what I'm talking about!" She said. "I've always wanted one of those too. Would you recommend it?"

Chance's eyes sparkled. "Most def!" She said. "It may take a sec for you to get used to it, but your orgasms will never be the same."

I wasn't surprised to see Jen squat down for a "closer look" that's just the kind of girl my girlfriend is, but it was my parent's house and out of pity for their reputation I went over to pull the shades.

"Hold on a minute ladies." I said as I saw Jen's tongue flick out from between her lips."

Chance lifted her leg and slid a flask out of her back pocket. "Suck on this Baby." She said, handing it to Jen. "I want that tongue on my lips." She said, pointing a finger at Trista and then curled it toward herself in a summoning motion.

Trista came walking toward her cautiously, eyeing her up timidly, and looking at me for advice. I just shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know about this." Trista said. "Don't you think this could make school a bit awkward?

"Or it could make it a hell of a lot more fun." Jen said offering her unwavering optimism as he took a sip from the flask.

"I think this should to be their decision Jen." I said. She stared at me looking confused. I rarely disagreed with something she said, but this was my sister, and right now I wanted Trista all to myself.

"Jen, I think your right." Trista said as she watched Chance kick off her shoes and slip her pants all the way off.

Then Chance turned around and laid down tilting her head back so she was looking right at Trista as she approached.

Trista hoped on the bar so her crotch was straddling Chance's face. Chance reached up and slid my sister's panties down, and for the first time I was happy with my position.

Jen and I were staring right at Trista's open ass as it writhed up and down from the pleasure of the tongue stabbing at her pussy.

Occasionally we could even see the bottom of her lips as she fell forward. "You want that don't you?" Jen said as she took my hand and forced it down her pants.

"Want what?" I asked, knowing exactly what my girlfriend meant, but wanting to hear it straight from the horse's mouth. I rubbed my open hand against her lip and let one finger dig in deeper than the rest.

"You want to shove that dick inside that tight little bottom." She whispered, as she moaned at the pleasure I was giving her. Chance scissored her legs around Trista's neck and brought her face slowly down into her crotch.

I could see her tongue dart out and flick against the bar and I buried my fingers deep into Jen's snatch as I wished it was my cock she was licking.

Jen stood up and took me by the hand leading me over to the island where she tapped on the counter top ordering me to sit there. I jumped up and lay down on my back looking up at Trista's face. Jen undid my pants and guided Chance's hand to my cock.

I could hear Trista's moans and felt the pleasure soaring through me as Chance simultaneously worked my shaft and sucked her clit.

Trista's mouth was attacking the little bar in her roommates snatch but I could see her staring at me out of the corner of her eye.

Jen had climbed up on the island and was rubbing my balls and her own wet pussy.

The passion in the room was very high as we all trembled and moaned.

It felt like the time was ripe for all of us to come at the same time when all of a sudden Trista rolled over without warning and landed right on top of me.

Her hand rested on my chest and her lips where just inches from mine as she smiled at me with her breathtaking smile.

"I can't take it anymore!" She whispered. "I want you!"

"Jesus Christ!" Chance exclaimed as she sat up and put her head in her hands. "I was so fucking close!"

I smiled back at Trista, my balls aching, and my head still in a fuzz.

"I think we should leave them alone." Jen said.

"I have a better idea." Trista said, as she grabbed my hand and pulled me with her. She jumped down from the bar, and led me back upstairs to her bedroom.

I expected her to just throw me on the bed and ravage my body. Instead, she ran her hands up my back, to my shoulders and pulled me close. "Do you love me?" She asked, as I felt her nipples push against my chest and the tip of my very erect penis brushed against the soft skin of her stomach.

"Of course I do." I said. "You're my sister. I've always loved you, and always will."

"I don't mean just like that." She said. "You know how important, love and sex are to our family. I've always dreamed of giving myself for the first time to the man I will spend the rest of my life with."

My head was spinning again. Not in a good way this time, and I thought I felt some of the blood rushing out of my dick. I do love Trista, but she's my fucking sister for chrisake. I just wanted to bury my dick in all three of her holes, get my rocks off and go on my happy way. Plus, I don't think I could ever love any woman the way I love Jen. That's just the way it is. I really wanted to push her away, but instead I reached around and grabbed her ass. "We will always be together one way or another you and I." I said. "We've been through too much together, I don't think it would be possible for anything to separate us."

She pulled away from me, and I could feel my heart drop for a moment. "So damn close, but no cigar." I thought to myself, but right when I thought it was over Trista got down on her knees in front of me.

"That was the sweetest thing I've ever heard." She said, as she cupped my balls in one hand, and stroked my shaft with the other and her tongue circled my tip.

Just that was enough to make me want to explode, but then she covered my tip with her mouth and slid her lips all the way down my shaft, until my balls hit her chin. She grabbed my legs right above the back of my knees with her hands, and I could feel her fingernails digging into my skin as she slipped them all the way up to the tender flesh of my eager ass. I placed my hand on top of her head and began to thrust into her. I expected her to gag, but instead I heard moans of pleasure. She let go of my ass with one of her hands, and when I looked down, I could see her fingers attacking her clit.

I grabbed her arm, helped her up, and led her to the bed. She sat down and spread her legs for me. I squatted down and placed my hands on her thighs spreading them even further apart as I soaked in the beauty of her gorgeous little pussy. I spread her lips with my fingers and let the tip of my tongue glide all the way from her cute little butthole, over her folds and up to her clit. I lingered there for a moment nibbling and licking her and enjoying her moans and squeals, and the feeling of her hands running through my hair until I knew she was about to cum.

I stood and guided her back on the bed, allowing her to savor every moment as I grabbed my shaft and eased it between her legs. She let out an unbelievable scream as my dick stretched her tight little hole, and her arm snaked around my neck and pulled me closer.

"Fuck me!" She pleaded as my hips burst forward driving my dick all the way inside her. Her lips squeezed tightly around me, and there was another squeeze further up my shaft as I kept rocking back and forth inside of her. Just as I felt a warm rush of her fluids over me, I felt another warm feeling as my balls tightened, and I exploded inside her. I pulled her tight and enjoyed every second of our pleasure together.

I hadn't planned on coming inside of my little sister, but I would do it again if I had the chance. The look in her eye when she felt it, the way she pulled me even closer and covered my face with kisses, was definitely worth it.

We lay there for quite some time, just holding each other and reveling in the moment.

Finally Trista rolled over. "I know you've really been wanting this." She said, as she got on her knees and lifted her ass it the air. I had to admit. I was worn out from the activities of the last few days, but my cock sprung to immediate attention at the thought of penetrating Trisha's tight little star hole.

When I sat up and prepared to mount her, I saw Jen and Chance standing in the doorway with their arms around each other and very satisfied looks on their faces.

"Go get her Tiger!" Jen mouthed silently, as she gave me a big wink and a smile.

Sanzamour
Sanzamour
218 Followers