Trite

Story Info
That's when you come home early.
10k words
4.21
113.4k
46
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,694 Followers

{This rambles, most of what I write does. Can't help it, I am 71 now, which means I get to if I want to.}

+++

Hell, I wasn't early, I was right on time. It was a Wednesday, just another long day at work ended, so I went home.

My name is Tom, the wife, June. Nothing special about either of us, she is a dishwater blond, packs about 10 stubborn pounds that she claimed are impossible to lose, but I happen to know it's because she liked snacks.

Cheetos and Corn chips, stuff like that. I don't eat that crap so the bags of them in the cupboard are hers.

No matter, I usually get along fine with her and she does keep a neat house. Her cooking could be better, but I knew what I was getting into there from eating dinner with her folks a few times.

I knew there would be the extra pounds growing on her, after all, I did meet her Mother. No biggie to me, I always found mildly chubby women on the fun side.

I like the feeling of a soft tummy in my hands when they are down on their hands and knees, one of my little kinks.

I did figure out how she managed to get mashed Potatoes so gummy, hers comes in a box. Same brand her Mother buys. Why anyone would buy Potatoes in a box is beyond me, what are they? Maybe 50 cents a pound?

Twice as much in the box, maybe more.

But June does.

I drove a fork truck back then, union shop so the pay was $19.36 per hour, not bad for doing that. Good benefits, too.

June? She cleaned the house, and ate chips, near as I can tell that was it. I often asked her how her day went when I got home but when I did she launched into what happened on the soap operas that day.

Kind of drives me bats, that. But good husbands need to show interest, so I nearly always asked. Plus a hug and a kiss, the pat on the butt matters.

Oh, yeah, she shops. She loves shoes, I swear she came up with a new pair every month. That makes her happy, so I don't complain. Probably because of her Mother? Yea, a different pair of shoes to wear for every single day.

With spares, just in case. I did ask her why she bought two pair just alike once, those had four inch heels.

"They were on sale, so I thought that if I broke a heel on one pair...?"

Yea, sale. $79.95. Nothing that ends in "$0.95" is ever really on sale. I didn't say anything, we had already had that discussion.

I get a year out of a pair of shoes myself, so I really don't understand that. Even the tight ones, go outside and walk in some mud puddles, then wear them for a couple of hours wet like that and they fit fine.

Way back when June and I first got married we experimented a little bit with sexy stuff. A bit of flashing on the beach, no big deal since most of the other women were also topless.

June sure had nice tits, she knew that of course. I liked showing her off, it was fun and one of my little kinks.

No one ever pays any real attention in those situations. Let's face it, nudity is boring when everyone is naked. Still, it was a kick, like I said, one of my silly kinks.

June didn't mind doing things like that, she had nice ones and was proud of them so it didn't take me a hell of a lot of talking to get her to do it.

The only time I balked was when we were at the beach and I was sitting thee chatting with a couple of guys I know. We were behind some rocks trying to stay out of the wind, sand stings when it is gusting outside.

Here came June, she plopped down on a blanket just a couple of feet away. Topless, of course. Like I said, by then that was no big deal, the guys looked and we went back to talking, not paying any real attention to her.

Damned if she didn't reach down and tug the string on her bottoms, set them aside and opened up her legs!

My friends quit talking.

Neatly trimmed bare pussy, damn it. Puffy looking, like she gets when she is expecting something to happen down there?

I didn't want the guys looking at my wife's bare pussy, that was embarrassing.

It was fucking blatant, no accident there.

I guess I raised my voice when I told her to put those right back on. She did, giving me a funny look.

On the way home she asked me what that was all about. I told her topless was one thing, even an accident was OK, but blatant like that I didn't like.

"Oh." Was all she said, like she got it or something. I doubted that she did, though. Being clever was not one of her strong points.

I did get her to open the drape down at the fitting room at our local clothing store with just a skirt she was trying on and an old guy was sitting there acting bored because his fat wife was in the other cubicle.

The old guy looked like he swallowed his false teeth when he spotted June trying on bras, that was fun. He also wasn't bored any more after that, leaning over so far I was getting ready to try and catch him when he fell off the bench.

But then, June does have a nice set of tits on her, the ski slope shape, you know what I mean. I couldn't blame the old guy for getting a kick out of being flashed, June was just standing there looking at the bra in her hands like she didn't have a clue.

Her nipples were all crinkled up, she enjoyed stuff like that.

Then when his fat wife came out the old guy whispered something to her, she looked at me and turned a bit pink. Damned if she didn't leave the curtains open an few inches, letting me have a peek at her two oversize water balloons hanging down before she reached out and jerked the drapes closed.

The old guy was glancing my way to see my reaction, so I did my best to act like that was really cool. Then just a couple of minutes later the fat woman slid the curtains aside, all she had on was a pair of skimpy panties.

"How do these look, Herman?" She asked, pretending to not see me sitting there almost in front of her. The panties were black and I nearly couldn't see the front of them because her belly hung down in the way.

Damn she had big tits! That went on for a good half hour, first June did a little show, then the older woman did.

That was funny, I had to tell June what happened on the way home because I kept giggling about it. She knew something was going on but couldn't see it from her dressing cubicle.

I had visions of the old guy up on top of his fat wife trying to not get bucked off.

What the hell, everyone deserves to knock off a piece once in awhile, even old folks. Who knows, maybe we helped them out in a way?

+++

June often wore low cut tops with no bra when we went out to dinner, knowing very well I liked it. There were lots of mildly sexy incidents, other than that I guess we were just a normal married couple.

We even did a swing once, almost by accident. I sure as hell didn't plan it anyway and I know June didn't.

At least I didn't think so at the time.

There was this couple, Dave and Marie that we know. Marie was a vision to look at, let me tell you. Dave was shorter than me by a few inches, and he had a bit of a belly on him. He also wore glasses, it made him look a little bit like a nerd. Yes, bald spot on the back of his head.

How they hooked up I didn't know for sure. Well, maybe I do, they had a brand new Caddy in the driveway and our place might make a down payment on theirs. They had one of those giant TV sets, this was before the flat screens came along. 48 inches for God's sakes. Ours was supposed to be 17 inches but it was only 16 1/2", I know because I measured it.

We had been to a few of their parties before, Marie always looked nasty as all get out and June was always dressing to try and keep up when we were going to be around.

That evening was mostly tits almost out all over the place, even a couple of other women that were on the bashful side actually undid some buttons trying to keep up.

It was pretty drunk in there that night.

I was sucking down the sauce and trying to keep track of how many nipples I got a peek at, it was six counting June's by the time it got late.

So at that latest party over at their house, we all got a pretty good snoot full and after everyone else had left Dave and Marie asked if we wanted to stay and play some cards.

For pennies at first, then somehow, and I am still not too sure how, it became strip poker.

I lost first (of course) and got all bashful about dropping my briefs but Marie was sitting there with her magnificent tits out and she wasn't minding me looking so I took a deep breath and slid them off.

June was grinning, delighting in my bit of bashfulness. She was down to her bra and white cottons by then. That by itself was different, June had a bra on which is part of why I wondered later if she had some idea of what was coming.

Of course I was pointed straight up, of course I was and while I am a far cry from huge it's a good sized one. For some reason I am not sure of my dick makes a long turn to the left, kind of like a Banana.

Probably from abusing it quite a bit when I was growing up. I loved my Dad's electric shaver, it buzzed. The cord wasn't long enough for me to hang my dick over the john and reach it so I cut off an extension cord and shortened it. I hid that under my mattress, waiting until the folks were asleep before heading to the bathroom.

That worked fine until one day as I fired one off the shaver slipped and fell in the toilet and that popped the breakers.

I got yelled at.

Man, was Dad pissed off!

"Honey, stop yelling. Tommy is just growing up." My Mom defended me, I saw she had a smirk on her face though.

Dad went and bought a new shaver, kept it in his bedroom. I hid in my own bedroom for a few days, managing to get through dinner before vanishing.

That all blew over though.

A box of tissues did appear on the night stand in my bedroom, no one mentioned that and I didn't ask.

I am pretty sure that was Mom that did that.

+++

Anyway, down went my briefs and I was as big as it ever gets. I used to think I was deformed but then I saw some porno movies and I guess lots of guys curve some.

"Wow!" Marie said, then she did a little stretch, giggled as I sat back down. I looked at her tits, her nipples snugged right up.

Nice ones, nicer even than June's big mildly drooping round ones.

Dave lost his hand next, he dropped his boxers and I saw that he had maybe a shade over half of what I had going on. It stuck straight out, I swear, it looked a lot like half of one of those pure pork sausages, the foreskin hanging out a good inch.

He wasn't even hard, I guess the booze was holding him back.

June looked, I saw her look, then she got a smirk on her face. There we sat, two bare ass naked guys and one gal topless, the other in her bra and panties.

I saw determination set in on their faces, both clearly wanted to win.

It wasn't too long before June lost her bra, she has nice big round tits that hang down just a little bit, with real pale nipples. I expected her to be shy about that since Dave had never seen them completely bare but she wasn't, not one bit. The next hand was the one, June had a pair of 4's and Marie had three aces.

So Marie won and got to keep her panties, such as they were. But then we were on the couch fiddling around, first with our own mate and then we were fiddling around with each others wives.

I think it was Marie that brought it up, not sure about that part. She kept looking at me while Dave was nibbling away at her boobs, then she said something to him. Dave looked over at me, grinned.

I grinned right back.

Marie gave me a look, she was smiling. I glanced at June, her face was bright pink.

"Just for petting." Is exactly what Dave said to me, but he didn't mean that as I found out in about 60 seconds because Marie had her mouth on my dick and Dave had his nose in June's crotch.

I didn't think Marie sucking my cock and Dave licking my wife's pussy was exactly "petting" but I also didn't complain.

So I got to see Marie with her panties off, since I was the one that took them off. Then her legs were nice and wide and she hopped up on me, bouncing around, her very nice titties jiggling up and down. Nothing at all like June's that roll around all over the place, even swinging back and forth.

Her snatch was different, too. June's is a sweet curve with just the middle of her lips poking out of a mass of black hair, which is odd since the hair on her head is dishwater blond and she doesn't dye it.

Marie on the other hand had a mass of flesh sticking out that was hard to believe. Her pubic mound sort of protruded so her pussy looked flat rather than a curve like most women have. She had black pubic hair too, but not very much of it.

Like I said, Marie was a vision, there was no fat on her, her body was light brown and not a single line anywhere. I had a finger inside of her in short order, I could feel her gripping me.

I did get a glimpse of June lying back as Dave slid on top of her, his hairy ass working like a jackhammer. I suppose I should have been upset at watching Dave poke June, but I was busy poking Marie so I really didn't give a shit right then.

Like I mentioned, I was drunk as a Skunk, so were all of us.

Turns out they had done things like that before, for June and I it was a first. Then on the way home at around 4 AM, after a whole pot of Coffee, June was pouting.

"Marie's tits are better than mine!" She sniffed.

Well, that was true but even still in the bag I was smart enough to not agree with her.

"I bet her pussy is tighter than mine too." Was next. I hit the windshield squirt button trying to act like I was distracted for a minute.

It was true but I sure as hell wasn't going to admit it.

"You sure looked like you were enjoying the hell out of that!" Was right behind that and it got worse from there.

Damn it, she did it too, so what was the deal? I did figure it out though. June is one of those women that require a good 15-20 minutes of fiddling around so I have been trained to last awhile.

And with me being drunk, I was still going strong long after Dave was all done. I mean, I wanted to let fly in Marie but I was struggling to get there, so I guess we went at it for nearly a half hour. Plus I had licked and fingered her and sucked her nipples and licked her belly and all sorts of stuff.

So June sat there, not satisfied and watched while Marie and I did just fine. I did glance over once and saw her trying to get Dave working again but no such luck. He even dozed off for a bit while Marie and I worked on each other.

I had a few scratch marks on my back, June was pissed off about that, too.

To be honest, that didn't even register on me that Dave left her hanging, I was sort of busy. It wasn't that his dick was so little, I got a glimpse of it once he got hard, he is one of those guys that grow a lot so he had nearly as much going on as me once he was fired up.

The problem was he rubbed her boobs for maybe 10 seconds, licked her beaver for another 10 seconds, then had it rammed home for maybe 60 seconds.

When we got to the house, even though I was tired, I decided to give June a roll to let her know she was just fine. But damn, that Marie got it all, I was drained and no amount of effort was going to get me up again for at least several hours.

That pissed her off even more. I am usually good for seconds in a half hour or so, but not plastered normally. Add in that Marie was, well...excellent?

I suppose I could have licked her but to be frank, but after what I had just watched I didn't want to. Maybe if she had showered I might have, but like I said, we were both pretty drunk.

So I decided to give her one of my hand jobs.

Right in the middle of me doing my clever soft thigh stroking technique, I realized that June was snoring so I rolled over and went to sleep.

There was close to a week of June pouting, I knew what was wrong but what in the hell could I do about it? I did pat her on the ass, complimented her, got her down on her tummy on the bed the next night, nothing worked to get her mood back.

I did try to discuss it, a mistake.

"I sure got the short end of the stick!" She complained, like we were supposed to be even or something?

But finally things went back to normal, except she didn't want to go over to Dave and Marie's place any more.

I did mention it once when she refused to go to one of the parties, she told me that we needed to be faithful to each other and nothing like that could ever happen again.

That was OK with me anyway since June really was a pretty good piece of ass, so I agreed and mostly forgot about it.

Maybe I should have paid more attention?

+++

Then came that afternoon, I came home right on time like I always do. Even on the days when the boss let me off early, on those days I stopped and watched the dancers at a local tavern. I always drank soda pop and kept an eye on my wrist watch, like I said. I am a good husband and come home right on time.

No June in the living room, no June in the kitchen. I found her in the bedroom, and she wasn't alone.

Both of them were sound asleep.

OK, what had been going on was completely clear, they had their arms around each other. Covers tugged up, the guy's head was on what was supposed to be MY pillow.

From what I read, most husbands either find out by coming home early and catching them, or maybe someone breaks down and tells the husband.

Hire the private detective, set up hidden video, but the phones? Catch the bitch in the act, got to do it cleverly.

Then he goes out and does stuff to fuck his wife up, messes the poor guy who was just getting a piece of ass up. I never understood wanting to mess up the poor guy, I mean, think about it?

The woman spreads her legs, things come up, everything goes right on autopilot, men can't help themselves.

Not their fault. Still, catching them means SOMETHING different has to happen, you know, come home early...surprise!!

That is on the trite side, but I guess it would be more common.

And to my way of thinking back then, women are the ones that needed to control themselves.

Yea, I know. Chauvinistic shit, but then I was no different than any other guy at that stage of my life. It was later before I figured out that women LOVE to fuck, and will if they feel nice and safe and won't get caught.

Like when you are out of town and no chance at all of catching her.

Then when you do get home and dinner is great, then the wife is acting all nasty and she gives you a roll in the hay that is spectacular?

Yea, she probably loves you, she just likes to fuck sometimes. The wife that simply can NOT be fucked no matter what does not exist, and they like it just as much as men do.

Most of the time they don't get caught at all!

So getting caught nearly always means something different happened.

+++

Hell, coming home when one is supposed to and catching the better half in bed with someone else is rare, I think.

Nothing trite there.

It would have been, the boss sent me home at 4 PM instead of 5, no loads coming in until morning so why not?

I stopped and watched some blond with huge fake tits show me everything, even her butt hole, had myself a Pepsi or I might have walked in with June and the jerk in the act.

Now to me, swinging is one thing, we were both into that so that is not cheating.

I knew she wasn't real happy with Dave's performance but that sure as hell wasn't my fault.

Well, maybe it was, June was all done and I was still energetically enjoying the hell out of being inside Marie, I suppose I should have been more sensitive to my wife's needs and just fired one off early, I guess.

That was the way June had acted, anyway.

Now messing up MY bed, MY bedroom, with MY wife while I am slaving away at work driving a fucking fork truck which I hate is something else entirely.

OK. So I was checking out the blond earlier, I didn't fuck her or anything, all I did was look.

magmaman
magmaman
2,694 Followers