Triumph of the Clit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RabbitPrince
RabbitPrince
1,108 Followers

Colleen drove her clit in brutally hard, repeatedly probing to her full depth and beyond, right up his dick. Finally the contractions abated, and utterly exerted past exhaustion, she collapsed to the floor. Jonny dropped to his knees, whimpering and clutching his ravaged penis.

Colleen lay there gasping for some minutes, utterly in shock. She had had sexual pleasure and orgasms before, but this was something completely out of this world. She caught her breath somewhat and gazed over at Jonny, tears lining his face as he kneeled and snuffled quietly, cradling his still-engorged member. Their eyes met. Any guilt she might have felt was instantly erased, as she knew that even through his terrible suffering, he had loved nothing more than pleasing her in any way he could.

She felt a stirring in her loins again. Dominant aggression inflamed her lust again, and her clit began pounding in agonized lust again.

"Turn around, Jonny," she rasped at him. "Get on your hands and knees."

He simply whimpered in submission and did as she ordered. When he had completed the maneuver, she crouched over him and spread his ass cheeks. His anus, like the rest of his body, was completely devoid of hair. She spat on his asshole. She placed her clit against his sphincter. She would take him completely. She would fuck him in every hole he had.

He arched his back and spread his legs to assist her, giving her better access. She drove down, and in no time, gained access to his back entrance. It was much easier than penetrating his cock, and she slid her clit into his ass and to full depth. She grinned with glee as she began sodomizing him. This was incredible! She'd never felt so whole, so complete, so gratified! He cooed and purred beneath her, meeting her thrusts as he surrendered his ass to her.

"Oh, god, fuck me Ma'am!" he moaned. She smiled and slammed her clit into his butt again and again, fucking him as hard as she could. She couldn't believe how utterly satisfied, validated, and elated this made her feel. She rode him like this for about five minutes, and her hips and thighs started getting tired. She decided she wanted to see him cum. She wanted to make him cum.

She withdrew her love button from his rosebud and lay on the floor on her back. "Come here and sit on my clit facing me," she ordered him. He quickly scrambled to comply, spreading his legs and butt cheeks to impale himself on her clit. She sighed with pleasure as she felt her clit enter him, and began rocking her hips to thrust upwards into his rectum.

"Come on, ride me!" she coaxed him, to which he complied with a grin. She smiled back as he bounced up and down on her clit, then she grasped his enormous organ and set to her task. She pointed it upwards and with both hands, began stroking it up and down. Jonny sighed with pleasure, gently bobbing up and down on her stiff womanhood, impaling himself as she masturbated him.

It was quite a task working such a huge cock from base to tip, but she was determined, and after a short time, built up a rhythm that had him groaning with pleasure. She increased her pace and stroked him fast, yanking up and down on his meat, watching his face as it contorted with pleasure as she fucked his ass.

Soon he began a series of breaths the became more rapid and intense, so she went double time and her hands became a blur, stroking his shaft with a vengeance, jacking him off as she writhed and struggled to bury her clit as far as she could in his ass.

He seized, threw his head back and moaned as a huge, thick rope of jizz fired from the end of his dick and leapt four feet in the air. Spurt after spurt of semen issued forth, coating his stomach and thighs, spattering all over Colleen, dotting the carpet in white specks of semen all around them. This set off another small orgasm in Colleen, as she writhed and cooed, loving the feeling of her clit probing his ass while he spewed forth copious globs of sperm.

Finally they both collapsed, Jonny falling on top of Colleen as they both gasped and trembled, their bodies hot against one another.

After some time, Colleen said, "Well, that was a good break. We should hit the showers, hm? We've got a hell of a meeting coming in about three hours..."

"Yes, Ma'am!" Jonny simply replied, grinning ear to ear.

RabbitPrince
RabbitPrince
1,108 Followers
12