Trixie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,443 Followers

On the drive home, Trixie was very silent, she sat against the door and had her head down on her chest. When we arrived home, we went into the lounge room and sat down and looked at one another, each waiting for the other to speak first.

Trixie started the conversation by apologizing for what had happened. I asked Trixie if she was satisfied now with what she had done. Did she realize what she had done to us both? Did she ever think she would be able to love me again after fucking Reggie? Then I asked her if she was really protected, as Reggie hadn’t used a condom on her. I know she was on the pill, but it would have been possible for her to forget to take it leading up to the event.

Trixie assured me she was protected but her remorse was really getting to her in big heaps.

Eventually, she rose up and came over to where I was sitting on the couch and carefully placed her arms around my neck and pleaded for me to take her back after such a terrible thing she had done. What was worrying Trixie was the fact the other girls at her work had all fucked Reggie and none of them and told of any guilty feelings towards their husbands. Perhaps Trixie and I were just so much closer than the other couples.

We both agreed to sleep on the problem and to start talking about it again in the morning. We retired to bed, but kept our distance in bed, each lying on the opposite edges of the bed. I don’t know if Trixie slept very much, but I sure didn’t sleep very well at all.

Next morning we carefully avoided talking about anything other than that which was relevant and necessary for our daily activities. We knew we couldn’t keep up this distance from one another for too long – it would mean I had to accept Trixie back unconditionally, despite what she, and I, had done or it would mean a parting of the ways for us. We decided we wouldn’t talk about it at all during the day and we would eat out at very public restaurant where we could avoid yelling and screaming at one another. It was a wise choice really because we were on our very best behavior and didn’t raise our voices at each other.

I realized it was Trixie who had insisted, against my better judgement to try this stupid exercise, but I couldn’t divorce myself from the worrying thought that in the end I had actually given in to her request. I was also very aware that I had become very aroused whilst Reggie was fucking her which meant I had enjoyed the activity.

My major concern was whether she would stay with me after being fucked by Reggie and, if she did, would we both have the same precious feelings for one another.

After a long evening meal we decided we would try to remain together – with a trial lasting 3 months – and if it didn’t work out by then, it would be all over for both of us.

It was two weeks after Reggie that we suddenly reached for each other in the bedroom, just after she had taken off all of her clothes ready to jump into bed. I guess I saw her in another light at that moment and the overpowering feeling of love for her made me hug and kiss her over and over. We tumbled into bed and without any hesitation made mad passionate love for hours. It was next morning that we both agreed to try to forget Reggie and all it had meant and we also agreed not to mention what had happened to anyone, particularly the girls in Trixie’s office. They had long suspected something was amiss, but Trixie had avoided talking about anything, which may have been troubling her, and thus she avoided their comments.

Trixie and I are still together much later and we intend to stay like this forever and ever. It still doesn’t stop me from occasionally thinking of Trixie lying on top of me whilst Reggie fucked her silly. I am trying to forget it all, but it is very difficult.

Incidentally, this was the last time she acted on anything which was discussed by the girls at her office – thank goodness.

I really love my Trixie!

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,443 Followers