Trixie's Adventure

Story Info
Crossdresser gets robbed in a lingerie shop.
2.3k words
3.43
41.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trixie, the 19-year-old, 5'5", adorable, assistant-manager, with big baby-blue eyes, high cheekbones, a cute dimpled chin just like her gorgeous aunt, thick long curly platinum-blonde hair, and an incredible 36GG-28-33 hourglass figure that her too small red knit turtleneck sweater, skintight white riding breeches, and shiny brown riding boots hugged like a second skin, was just about to close Lingerie World for the weekend. It had been another busy Saturday, and since her Aunt Roxy, the 43-year-old, 5'9", gorgeous Barbie doll faced, store owner, with high cheekbones, a cute dimpled chin, full pouty red lips, big almond shaped hazel-green eyes, long thick curly fiery-red hair, and a perfectly curvaceous, but extra firm, 38FF-23-38 hourglass figure, that everything she wore emphasized every curve and ounce, was at a fashion show and wouldn't return until Sunday night, had left her alone, she was tired. She was just about to lock the front door when another customer walked in.

"Can I help you, Miss?" Trixie asked.

The 5'8", well tanned, beauty with thick long curly strawberry-blonde hair, full pink lips, dark sunglasses, and a very firm but shapely 42DD-30-34 figure that her tight black knit sweater, skintight red spandex pants, and 4" shiny black highheels showed off a little too well, even the hefty frontal bulge, turned around and pointed a shiny pistol at Trixie's very ample bosom. "Yes, I am here for a withdrawl."

Trixie was so scared that she wet her tight white riding breeches with warm amber piss! "Please don't hurt me!" She pleaded as she let loose a series of thunderous stinkers, it had been three days since her last BM, and she all of a sudden had to use the toilet!

"Do as you are told and I will simply tie you up and of course gag that pretty mouth of your's." The gorgeous robber locked the door.

Trixie meekly allowed the robber to wander around the exotic lingerie shop for a couple of minutes. The robber grabbed a white panty girdle and wide white silk scarf, and tossed them to the frightened busty beauty.

Trixie knew what to do and jammed the spandex support brief deep in her luscious mouth, then wrapped the big white scarf around her full red lips three times before she tied it around the back of her head. The robber tied her hands behind her back with nude pantyhose. Trixie all of a sudden became aware of how the lingerie shop was a great place to purchase bondage supplies! She made a mental note to pass that along to Aunt Roxy when she returned, and found her bound, gagged and quite helpless.

Trixie had so much gas built-up inside her she pushed as hard as she could, to expel some of it, only more than gas came out of her virgin tight bumhole! She felt the smooth, warm, extra thick, odorous, golden-brown, turd slowly oozed from her sore anus, and explored the confines of her tight white knit breeches! She became so excited her extra thick 10" circumcised penis became very erect as her huge hairless balls got as tight as a drum, while the thick warm smelly poop forced the seat to balloon out to the size of three overripe melons! The robber massaged the front of her pee soaked riding breeches until she had a wonderful climax, just as the last of the huge poopload almost caused the seams of her riding breeches to split apart! Trixie was certain there was no possible way she could ever flush down such a huge smelly firm BM down the toilet!

"Well that was quite a large bowel movement Miss Fox." The attractive buxom robber playfully patted the extra large load of poops that had gathered between Trixie's hairless balls and wide upper asscrack, just below the rear waistband of her once crisp white skintight riding breeches!

Trixie mumbled incoherently as she became erect all over again! The robber got on her knees and licked the front of the pee and cum soaked white knit pants, until the ultra buxom crossdresser came again! The robber stood up and Trixie noticed that huge frontal bulge in her tight shiny red spandex pants! The cute young ultra buxom crossdresser became very aroused, as the robber pulled down her spandex pants and pulled out her hard thick uncut 8" cock and began to jerk off! She soon came all over Trixie's poop filled riding breeches, then followed with a long warm pee, that drenched her huge poopload!

Trixie wet her tight white riding breeches again as the robber's warm yellow piss ran down the back of her well toned legs!

The robber then spread out a white silk scarf on the floor and squatted over it! Trixie watched as the robber grunted, farted and pushed out 18" of 3" in diameter, dark brown, very odorous, knobby, crap, that curled up into a huge four overripe grapefruit sized blob on the big white scarf! The robber then stood up and admired the huge dark brown pile of poop. She yanked up her skintight shiny red spandex pants, without even wiping her dirty bum, something that Trixie found very kinky.

The robber folded up the scarf that contained the huge fresh load of smelly dark brown poop, then shoved it in the front of Trixie's skintight white riding breeches! She came as the warm poop filled scarf came in contact with her erect penis! She was so excited she didn't even notice the robber escort her into the tiny bathroom in the back of the store.

The robber tied her pencil thin booted ankles together a pair of nude pantyhose, and shut the door. Trixie sat on the toilet she hadn't used properly in over a year, and sighed with relief, she was alright, a little soiled, humiliated, and trussed up, but otherwise in one healthy piece. She wiggled a little and tested her restraints, escape was almost impossible.

Todd wlked into Lingerie World three days after he graduated from High School. He soon was able to live out his dream life with the help of his gorgeous and very kinky Aunt Roxy. He was soon transformed into Trixie, the pretty young niece, and since no one in Cordville, population 13,069, knew any better, she was just considered a very attractive busty platinum-blonde.The ultra buxom aunt soon had taught her how to walk, talk, act, and behave as a submissive young lady.

Late one afternoon, during a very busy day, Trixie had to use the toilet. She asked for a few minutes to go poops, it had been over three days since her last good sit down. Roxy insisted she continue behind the counter, since the store would close shortly anyway. Well poor Trixie was so bloated she decided to pass some built up gas. It was a big mistake and the beginning of a new way of life.

The gorgeous ultra buxom platinum-blonde blasted a thunderous stinker, as a very soft, hot, chunky, copper-brown, load of pudding splattered in the seat of her tight pink spandex pants, and gathered between her hairless balls and lovely wide upper asscrack! She got very excited as the soft chunks of shit forced the seat of her spandex pants to swell out to the size of three overripe grapefruits, as her gorgeous buxom aunt's long red fingernails reached between her well toned legs and milked her 10" cock to a wonderful orgasm! All the while Trixie continued to checkout the last of the customers that day. A few noses sniffed the foul air, but no one questioned the young ultra buxom crossdresser.

She remained in her poop filled pink spandex pants until it was time to get ready for bed. To her delight her kinky aunt sucked her cock four times that night.

Aunt Roxy then stripped down to her nude pantyhose in the kitchen, grabbed the counter, then blasted out a very firm, 3" in diameter, extra smelly, hot as Hell, smooth, shiny, bronze turd in the stretchy nylon seat! Trixie could not believe a person could push so much smelly crap into a pair of pantyhose! Roxy was so excited she shoved a worn white panty girdle in her luscious mouth as the pantyhose strained to contain the four overripe melon sized smelly crapload! Trixie patted the enormous load with her well manicured hands as her buxom aunt moaned to a few well deserved climaxes!

From that day on they made a pact not to poop in a toilet ever again.

Trixie woke up. She was still bound with nude pantyhose, and gagged with a balled up white panty girdle and a wide white silk scarf! She felt the huge poopload against her smooth girlish bottom, as she became very unconfortable on the toilet. She tried to stand up, not an easy task for such a top heavy bound and gagged beauty. She finally got to her feet on the third try, and was thankful she went with the riding boots that day instead of the highheels she usually wore with her sexy wardrobe. She turned around and with some effort opened the door, to the extremely pungent smelling tiny bathroom.

She hopped through the storageroom, getting more aroused with every move, as the two huge pooploads smacked her round girlish bottom and squished all around her erect manhood! She had to stop twice to climax, and one more time to pee, all the while ruining her once snow white skintight riding breeches!

She finally entered the store, the cash register was forced open and $387.98 was missing, fortunately she had placed $600.00 in the safe a little after noon, and a lot of lingerie was missing, she had a feeling the robber filled a half dozen bags of bras, panties, panty girdles, tights, pantyhose, spandex pants, and various accessories.

She went to the counter and went for the telephone on the wall, and with her button nose knocked it from the wall, and then used her nose to punch 9-1-1. She could only talk in a muffled incoherent voice, but remained on the phone long enough for the dispatcher to sent a police cruiser to Lingerie World.

Five minutes later the front door burst open! The robber didn't bother to lock the door behind her. Officer Terry Wadd, a very cute, baby faced, well tanned, 21-year-old, 5'7", rookie police officer, with big brown eyes, thick dirty-blonde hair, and a very well toned 155 pound frame his tan uniform shirt, matching skintight riding breeches, and shiny black riding boots hugged so well the outline of his thick circumcised 9" cock was obscenely on display, not very professional for a law enforcement officer, but a great way to get the attention of women and a few goodlooking men, stormed into the lingerie shop with his pistol drawn! He spotted the helpless ultra buxom blonde by the counter, and became very hard inside his skintight jodhpurs! He had glanced in Lingerie World a thousand times lusting after both the buxom redhead and her adorable buxom blue eyed niece, and now had a chance to enjoy the moment.

He looked around the shop, not really expecting the robber to still be in the store, but had to put on the act. He even went upstairs into the apartment, just to 'be safe', and grabbed two worn white panty girdles from the pile of dirty laundry in the hamper and stuffed them in a pocket for later. He then strutted back into the store, where Trixie remained in her restrained and silenced state, with two huge pooploads in her ruined skintight white riding breeches!

Officer Raquel Lopez, the 25-year-old, gorgeous, olive skinned, 5'6", police officer, with big almond shaped brown eyes, high cheekbones, long thick auburn hair, that she had tied in a tight bun, and an overripe 40DD-27-38 hourglass figure, that her tight tan uniform shirt, extra tight tan jodhpurs, and shiny black riding boots looked painted on, strutted into the smelly lingerie shop, where instead of shopping for her specially made underwear had to investigate a crime for a change of pace. She checked helpless Trixie's bondage and gag, then inspected the huge pooploads in her once white riding breeches.

She was satisfied that the pretty ultra buxom platinum-blonde was alright, then went to get a camera, for evidence. Terry made some unprofessional contact with the helpless buxom blue eyed beauty, and managed to get them both very excited! Terry loved the feel and foul odor of the two different colored and smelling pooploads!

"Christ, Terry!" Raquel was stunned at her partner's bad behavior. "She's a person tied up and helpless, not a store manneqin."

"Just making sure she doesn't have any broken bones." He smiled nervously as he massaged Trixie's cock to a climax!

"Yea." Raquel was disgusted with the baby faced creep, yet again. "Get out of the way so I can take some pictures for evidence. Stand still Trixie."

Trixie stood for about a couple dozen pictures before the gorgeous Latin cop freed her. Trixie was exhausted by the time the two cops asked her a thousand questions, and over a hundred about the two loads of stale poop in her ruined skintight white riding breeches.

The gorgeous crossdresser walked into the apartment and removed her make-up, tied her long curly hair into a ponytail, and removed her top and special made bra and breasts set. She massaged her real tiny brownish-pink nipples as she massaged her two stale and very smelly craploads.

All of a sudden a set of strong hands were caressing her poopload. She turned around and was pleased to see Terry standing behind her in just his tight white jockey shorts, his cock hard as a rock. They embraced and kissed passionately.

Terry helped Trixie undress and sucked her big cock while they showered together. Trixie rewarded her new man in her life with a nice blowjob as well, and then drank his fresh piss, right out of his semi-erect cock.

The naked lovers slept like babies that night.