Trolling for Sharks

Story Info
Nothing is as much fun as a sailboat.
2.4k words
4
23.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
some_boy
some_boy
13 Followers

This is based on something I really did, only I was the guy and there was no Anjin. Bummer.

----------------

So the best time I ever had was on a sailboat. We were among some islands somewhere out in the Pacific. I could never tell you exactly where, (there's a million of 'em) and it wasn't my boat. We flew to Fiji, to meet our friends, and then we just sailed away. This was in college, and we had the summer off, so we got to spend a whole month on the boat. This guy Bernardo's dad owned it but he wasn't there much since he had to run his business. Bernardo was a good sailor, and I'm ok, and he had two other friends with him, Jeff and Guillermo, so we had our shit together, pretty much. There was Guillermo's girlfriend, by best pal Heidi, and my boyfriend Jago was coming too: it's he and Guillermo who knew Bernardo, so that's our connection to the boat. Guillermo, a German, is really named William but we just call him Gui 'cause he's got dark skin and there was some famous & similar looking Spanish soccer player named Guillermo that Heidi was always teasing him about.

Anyway, just a day after landing we had shopped for a month's provisions and we were off, leaving the "comforts" of port for the wild blue ocean. Comforts was exaggerating it a little, but at least there were showers and a bar with cold beer at the marina. Once underway, with a cooler jammed full with nothing but ice and frozen food we planned to eat our way through, we had to get used to warm beer and bananas. As for showers, forget it. Water was on a strict budget. Generally we'd have bananas for lunch, (we'd bought a whole stalk of bananas) and sleep through breakfast or just have coffee. We would cook one big group meal a day, though and that was always great: starving by then, we'd portion it all out, and eat every bite. It was like being a monk or something: enjoying our daily gruel. Whatever nasty brow concoction the boys boiled up always seemed savory and delectable. I'd lick the bowl. We ate with chopsticks a lot because they cleaned easy.

The boat was full of toys: windsurfers, snorkels, a kite board (high velocity drowning device, I called it) a little inflatable raft, a million cheap paperback books, a Parcheesi game with about half the pieces, stuff like that. The boys were in heaven and I thought it was pretty great too. We'd sail for a day and then park the boat in some empty bay and fool around for a few days, planning the next little trip. The most fun for me was a little seat (bosun's chair) you could hook onto the spinnaker and use to launch yourself up in the air while at anchor. The whole trip was really basic and simple, simple food, simple fun: eat, sleep, sex, play, sail, cook, eat, repeat.

As to the sex part, only Guillermo and my Jago were getting any, and that had to be frustrating for the rest of them. We didn't wear much, Heidi and I, less at night, and however big a boat, (this one was 46 feet) it remains a pretty intimate setting. We were sleeping up towards the front Jeff and Bernardo had cabins in the back, Heidi and Guillermo shared a nice one in the very front, and we were just aft of them. Our cabin took up half the boat's width while the galley (on the otherside of a wall down the middle) filled the other half. We had two sort of twin sized beds staggered diagonally up the side of the curved hull, a little closet, and a passagway down the center of the boat next to the wall. To get out of their bedroom, Heidi and Gui would have to walk through ours. There was no hallway or anything: it was tiny, like a submarine or something! Anyway, you get the picture: not much privacy!

After a while though, you get used to the idea that everyone can hear your orgasm, and then you just pretty much go with it: "What the heck," I tell myself! After one particularly good one, I got some cheers back, all the way from the stern of the boat. After that I'm pretty sure Jago and Guillermo were trying for the best sound effects, which was great as far as I'm concerned: I like to give the feedback.

Soon I was just hanging out naked half the time. Or more like half, naked all the time. Heidi started it: one day I got up early and Heidi was on deck, in the cockpit having coffee in just her panties, finishing off last night's hangover. It was still a little dark. I said something like "better dress, the boys'll be up soon."

But she didn't care, said something like, "That's right... Hey we're all best friends by now and anyway it's just skin: you think anyone's gonna complain?" ...pretty good points, so I joined her. There weren't a lot of bikini tops in use on the boat after that, unless we were going into some kind of harbor with more than a couple of other boats in it.

But the reason I wrote this story was to tell you about the "trolling for sharks" which was a TOTAL blast. Bernardo had this passage between two close islands he wanted to go to where it was shallow and twisty and you had to motor. He said the great thing to do was "troll for sharks" which really didn't sound good at all until he explained that what he meant was to throw a couple of lines overboard and you hang on to them while the boat slowly motors through the passage and it's like powered snorkeling or something. That did sound good.

Well, let me tell you, "slowly motoring" in a boat feels like taking a water skiing start when you're being dragged behind it. It was wild. By arching your back, and pressing the rope down or up above or below your head, you could angle yourself off out of the wake, or up to the surface or deep deep down below it. It was great fun, but a lot of drag and I got tired quick. They had to stop for me and tie a loop in the rope to hang onto and then I was alright.

Man you couldn't get me out of there. We had three ropes out and people took turns but I took the most. Finally there was just me and then Jago jumped in again and angled over to me. Laughing at each other on the surface, he said something like "you ever coming back onboard?" or whatever.

"Nope!" I said. And I dove under and gave him a wiggle or two to look at. I had learned you could flex your torso like you do in a butterfly kick, but the pull of the rope just amplified it so you'd rocket back and forth through the water. Of course the boat was doing all the work but it felt like you were some super-efficient swimmer like a dolphin or something. I was pretty sure I looked hot, doing that dolphin kick underwater in my little bikini. When you went down, all the bubbles would clear away after a second and I knew (looking at Jago) that the sunlight rippled on you like in a pool, and all stretched out like that hanging from his rope he looked pretty tasty: green and cool and slippery. Mmmmm.

Suddenly, I had a problem with my suit tugging down over my bottom. Too much showing off, not enough paying attention to my outfit. Not a big deal, but it was really hard to hold on with one hand while adjusting the suit and my grip was starting to tire. There was no telling the boys to slow down either, they would surely speed up on purpose and if I told them I had a suit problem! So my choices were probably to just let go or get blown off the next time I had to adjust anyway: bummer.

Or... I thought about that suit and how much it cost (too much, on my budget) and then I thought about how much fun I was having and COULD have, and I just reached down quick and yanked on one tie. That's all it took and my bottoms were gone before I could have a second thought. I didn't though: it felt great! But I didn't do anything different, just kept surfing around waiting for Jago to notice me. He didn't at first, but the guys on the boat did right away, the next time I came up for air I guess. Somebody was watching on the lookout all the time to see if somebody dropped off, you see. I know he saw right away because when I came up for my NEXT breath, they were all on the stern, hooting and waving at me like maniacs. They must've attracted Jago's attention too, because he shortly came zipping over to my side right away.

Just to be a tease, I angled myself further off to the side away from him. Since our ropes were tied on opposite corners of the stern, he couldn't easily get all the way over to me: haha!

But, he was stronger than me and could hold a bigger angle or whatever it was that makes you go so he was about reaching me, and then he'd make a grab for me but with one hand he couldn't hold the posture and would get blown back away towards the center. (I really have a hard time describing this underwater flying: If you have water skiied, you can probably picture it, but suffice it to say it's a lot of core trunk strength, and shoulders, plus I was TIRED).

He was not gonna give up either. I know I looked hot, too, half naked, my stomach cramping, I was a wet mermaid hanging like bait from a fishing line, and he was gonna reel me in. That was the actual plan, too: the next time he came over, he didn't grab for me, but for my rope! I had been saving my strength for a wiggle away at the last minute, but even though I made the surge off to the side in time, the line sagged behind me and he almost got it!

Now I was worried (well, ok not WORRIED, cause I was getting caught by my boyfriend after all and the result of this was pretty much certain to be sex in the next 10 minutes, so why fight it, eh?) But hey, there was pride on the line and I wanted to kick his ass! Problem was, I was going to slip off in the next minute or two no matter what I did... Finally, an inspiration hit me.

Using my last energy, I climbed a couple feet up the rope and got a foot in the loop they'd tied in the bitter end. Now I could stand on the loop, and hang on with almost no effort at all! Jago came over the next time and I made a clumsy lean away and discovered my leverage was HUGE now! I shot away easily, and then way down as I lost my "balance" and corkscrewed down towards the bottom.

Ok, I was maneuverable, but I no longer really knew how to work this thing. I used up most of my time on this swing getting centered and back to the surface for a breath, so my newfound prowess didn't help at all, 'cause Jago came knifing back and grabbed me before I could get my shit together.

First thing he did, without even saying "hi" or giving me a kiss or anything was grab at my top and try to rip it off. Even hanging on with one hand he had no trouble fending me off and in a moment my top was untied and my tits were slicing through the water like the rest of me, wobbling a little in the flow now that they were unbound, like a fishing lure does,.

Next thing I know Jago was off his rope and on mine (his suit had vanished, I swear I never saw it go, like he flexed his dick and it dissolved or something) and trying to screw me right there in the wake of the boat with everybody watching. That was too much! ...a little too much, anyway.

I fought back, a little, but hey, you gotta go with something like that, don't you? By the time he got even part way inside me we were laughing like crazy, half drowned, and I was getting tired again, but somebody on the boat must've taken pity on us because all the sudden they slowed down quite a bit, and the whole thing became relaxing.

I leaned my head back into the water and submarined us down deep. Jago tried to suck my nipples and feel me up and Get His Penis In all at the same time and I let him do all the work, while I just soared around under the boat. That way he'd run out of air first and take us back up and I could just relax. Which I did. I gotta say it wasn't the best sex ever, but it was the most spectacular and dreamy. As soon as he shot his wad he dropped off like a dead marlin and of course they circled the boat back right away and stopped to pick us up.

There was no hiding what had happened of course, and nothing to do but brazen it out, so I climbed up the swim ladder and took a little bow and a cold beer (cold Beer, from the precious freezer stash!) and then, well, I just sat there on a towel totally damn naked in front of everyone and listened, grinning while Jago desceibed the sex like I was a fighter pilot while everybody laughed. Guillermo was visibly "up" for it and Heidi (not a shy girl) turned 5 shades of red and pretty much had to fight Gui off with a seat cushion: I think it's not that she wasn't game, she just wasn't a good enough swimmer to feel comfortable doing such stunts. Pretty soon Heidi had to take Guillermo down forward, and the party kind of broke up and we putted off to anchor and dinner. So, that was my submarine sex story. Hopefully we'll do it again someday.

some_boy
some_boy
13 Followers