Trophy Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,066 Followers

When Eric scooted back, Ethan gently pushed his mother onto her back and maneuvered himself between her feet. Joan still had a hold on Eric's cock.

"Mom," Ethan said, "why don't you suck Eric's cock while I lick your pussy, eh?"

"Ooo, yes, yes, Ethan, lick my pussy please," she begged. "Eric move up so I can suck your cock."

Ethan lowered himself onto his belly with his nose and mouth directly above his mother's glistening wet sexual slit. He stuck out his tongue and, with the tip of it, gently licked at her vaginal lubrication that was trying to ooze out from between her labia.

Joan gave a muffled little moan. Her mouth was now full of Eric's hard, vein-bulging manhood.

Ethan liked the smell of his mother's pussy. He liked the taste of it, too. She was so wet, so juicy, possibly wetter than any girl—woman—he had ever been with. He began to lick his mother's pussy in earnest from the bottom to the top and was soon making love to his mother's cunt with his lips and tongue and teeth like it was the best thing in the world... which to him, at that time, it was.

Joan was moaning and gasping with the pleasure her youngest son's mouth was giving her pussy. Her upper torso and head were turned to the right and Eric, who had moved up farther on the bed, was shoving his hips back and forth, plunging his dick in and out of her mouth.

Joan loved sucking Eric's cock as he fucked her mouth with it. She loved having her pussy licked and sucked by Ethan. She was in sexual heaven. The only thing that could be better would be when she got one of these hard-bodied young men to fill her pussy with one of their hard male members and fuck her for all they were worth. But that could wait, that could wait.

Suddenly Joan pulled her mouth off of Eric's cock, but she grabbed it with her hand, all slick with copious amounts of her saliva, and began stroking it firmly.

"Ahh! Yes, Ethan! Ethan! Oh God yes!" Joan cried out.

Ethan had slipped two fingers into his mother's pussy and was stimulating her G-spot effectively.

Eric noticed that his mother's upper chest, neck, and face were flushed dark red. He also noticed that she had stopped stroking his cock but was hanging on to it for all she was worth.

"Eee-eee-eee...Yessssss!" Joan screamed as her body convulsed with an intense orgasm.

She took her hand off of Eric's cock and placed it on the back of Ethan's head and pressed his face hard against her throbbing pussy.

Ethan's stimulation of his mother's G-spot had caused her to squirt four or five small quick pulses of her female ejaculate. Most of it ended up in Ethan's mouth, the rest of it on his lips and chin and the sheet below him. He was sexually savvy and had done this to one other women on more than one occasion so it didn't surprise him and he merely swallowed what was in his mouth and licked and slurped up more juice from his mother's pussy.

"No! No! Stop!" Joan cried out as she wriggled away from her son's mouth. "Sensitive. Too sensitive!" she said when his tongue began in on her clitoris again.

Joan lay on her back breathing heavily, made weak from the explosive release of all the sexual tension she had built up, but feeling oh so good. She gave up one last big sigh then levered herself up onto her elbows.

"Wow, Ethan, that was great. No. It was more than great. It was fantastic."

Ethan had already gotten his body up and was sitting back on his heels. Eric and he had exchanged eyebrow wiggles and big grins. Now he gave his mother a big grin as he wiped at the wetness on his chin, then wiped his hand across his thigh.

"Yeah, Mom, I thought it was pretty great and I'm really glad you enjoyed it so much."

Ethan meant every word he said. Going down on his mother and then having her come so hard and long was a super turn-on for him. At the moment he realized his mother was coming he figured he could have barely touched himself and shot his load onto the bed. He was glad, of course, that he hadn't.

"Come here, boy," Joan said as she laid back on the bed and held out her arms to him.

Ethan moved over his mother's body and, while bracing most of his weight with his elbows, lowered his mouth to hers. His hard rod nestled in her very wet sexual crevice and that too was nearly too stimulating for him at the moment. The fact that this was his mother that he had just brought to orgasm with his mouth, and would later fuck, was nearly overwhelmingly exciting to him.

Joan lovingly placed her hands behind Ethan's head. Mother and son kissed another long, passionate kiss with their tongues tasting and probing and pushing from one mouth to the other.

"Do you realize that you squirted?" Ethan asked when he pulled his lips slowly away from his mother's.

"No! Really?" I don't think I've ever done that. "Are you sure?"

"Squirted right into my mouth sure," Ethan said with a smile.

"Oh my God! What did you do?"

Ethan laughed. "I swallowed, Mom. And it was as tasty as your vaginal lubrication, too."

This wasn't strictly true. His mother's ejaculate was pretty much tasteless, but Ethan thought that gilding the lily in this case wouldn't hurt.

Joan opened her mouth to say something but then moaned as Ethan shifted his body up and the head of his cock slid between her inner labia and part way into her pussy.

"Ooo, Ethan," she breathed.

Eric was still half up against the headboard, resting on the pillows. "Hey Ethan, since you're in position why don't you fuck Mom and she can continue to suck my cock... then I can squirt in her mouth.

He scooted his body down so he could give his mother a loving kiss. "What do you say, Mom?"

"Well, sure. I mean, he's half way in me right now."

Ethan shifted his hips and Joan gasped with pleasure. "I am now, Mom," Ethan said with a grin. Then he began fucking her with long, smooth strokes.

"Ooo-ooo!" was all that Joan said. She pulled Eric down to kiss him some more. Mother and son traded spit and sucked on each other's lips and tongue for a few moments.

"Oh Ethan, you cock feels so good fucking me!" Joan said as she pulled her lips from Eric's.

Ethan looked at his mother with lust-filled eyes. His mother's pussy was so hot and tight and wet. It felt fantastic to him and he was just amazed that he was actually fucking his mother.

"Yeah, well your pussy feels really to my cock Mom," Ethan said in a halting voice. He slowed his movement down because it was beginning to feel too good and he didn't want to come too quickly.

Joan turned her torso more towards Eric then gave him a short, sweet kiss. "I want to suck your cock again, Eric. And, yeah, sweetie, I want you to squirt in my mouth." Joan giggled but was completely serious. She wanted to feel and taste and swallow her son's cum.

Eric immediately shifted his body up so that his mother had easy access to his hard rod. Joan grabbed it firmly and stroked it a couple of times then she slid her mouth over it and started sucking on it.

Ethan pushed himself up and was kneeling between his mother's legs as she started sucking his brother's cock. He reached down to grasp her ankles and lift her legs up and held them out wide. He scooted in as close as he could, so that his erection plowed deep into his mother's pussy.

Joan moaned while sucking Eric's cock then pulled her lips off of it for a second. "Oh! Oh! Ahh! Yes, Ethan," she said.

With his knees on either side of his mother's hips, Ethan pulled his hard cock almost all the way out of his mother's pussy—all the surface veins were full and bulging—before shoving it back in. He felt more in control now—of his previously impending orgasm—and began to fuck his mother's pussy harder and faster. Again, making her moan while sucking Eric's cock.

Ethan was staring down where his cock was plunging in and out of his mother tight, wet pussy. Oh my God! he thought, is this real? Am I really fucking my mother? He knew he was and he also realized just how sexy and hot and wonderful it was.

Oh my God! Joan thought, I'm letting my youngest son fuck me while I'm sucking my oldest son's cock. But she, too, was thoroughly turned on and loved what the three of them were doing.

"Ohhh, yessss, Ethan! Oooooo!" Joan wailed as she pulled her mouth off of Eric's cock. What they were doing, the three of them fucking and sucking, was better than she had hoped or imagined it would be. She went back to sucking Eric's cock again, making him moan with pleasure, too.

Eric sucked air in through his teeth. He closed his eyes and his body shuddered. He was so turned on by what they were doing. He looked to where his little brother's cock was fucking their mother, which just looked so sexy and so hot to him, his little brother's cock fucking their mother's pussy!

First, he'd never had group sex before so he'd never seen what it looked like for another man to fuck a pussy. Second, that it was his brother fucking their mother was completely and absolutely sexually arousing to him.

Then he looked down to watch his mother—who he now saw as a very desirable and sexy woman—sucking his cock and that, too, was amazing to him. Her lips were stretched around his thick cock as he plunged it in and out of her mouth. It looked so wonderful and felt so good, so damned good. He didn't know if it was what his mother was doing—because he'd had other women suck his cock—or if it was the fact that it was his mother who was sucking his cock that made it so stimulating to him. He realized he didn't care. It just felt really, really good. If he wasn't careful he would come soon. He wanted to come, but not too soon. He wanted to enjoy what his mother's mouth was doing to his cock a while longer. Eric gritted his teeth and closed his eyes and thought of how he and Ethan had put his furniture in storage today.

Joan sensed that Eric was close to coming. She pulled her mouth off Eric's cock and stroked it with her hand as she spoke. "Don't hold back, baby. Just let it go. I want to feel you coming in my mouth. I want you to fill my mouth with your hot cum." Then she began sucking his cock with renewed vigor and continued stroking it with her hand.

His mother's words, how she said them, put Eric over the top. Within seconds after she slipped his cock back into her mouth—her wonderfully slick, soft, warm mouth—he felt the beginning of his orgasm and he knew it was going to be a good one.

As Eric cried out and began grunting Joan felt his cock get harder in her hand and her mouth and felt it spasm. She was thrilled to know that she had caused it and what was coming next.

"Oh! God! Mom!" Eric got out of his tense vocal chords as the first of several big, pulsing ejaculations of his cum squirted into her wonderful sucking mouth.

Ethan was totally fascinated as he watched his big brother coming in their mother's mouth. Only a little of it leaked out. The rest of it their mother swallow as Ethan watched her throat muscles working. Wow! He said to himself.

After a few moments, Eric's body relaxed and, looking down at his mother with a gentle smile, he began to gently move his cock in and out of her mouth. She began sucking on it again and using her hand to "milk" out the rest of his cum. Eric's body shuddered again when her lips and tongue moved over his now very sensitive head.

Eric pulled his cock out of his mother's mouth and scooted down to give her a big, wet kiss.

That surprised Joan, she had never had a man kiss her immediately after coming in her mouth, but she liked it, she liked it a lot.

"Mmm, Eric, that was fantastic. I loved making you come in my mouth and I loved swallowing it." This is what she wanted, this is what the aphrodisiac drug had driven her to, having sex with a man, even if it was oral sex and even if that man was her son.

But not just any man, the logical part of her brain that was still working told her, a handsome young man that I actually do love. It's just that now, I love him in a new and different way.

Eric grinned. "I rather liked it myself." He gave his mother a quick, sweet kiss then relaxed beside her as she repositioned herself flat on her back and turned her attention back to Ethan.

Joan smiled up at her youngest son, who hadn't stopped fucking her while Eric was coming, but had only slowed down. Now he lowered his body over his mother, supporting most of his weight on his elbows and forearms. He'd watched Eric kiss their mother right after coming in her mouth and he wanted to kiss her again, too, so he mentally shrugged and planted his mouth over hers for a bit of lip-locking and sweet, wet tongue play.

"Mom?" Ethan asked as he pulled his mouth away from hers just enough to talk.

"What dear?"

"Have I told you lately that I love you?"

Joan laughed a rich throaty laugh and squeezed her arms around Ethan tightly. She bit his neck just below his right ear then the ear itself. This caused Ethan to moan and it gave him goose bumps up and down his whole right side.

"I love you, too, sweetie," she whispered in his ear. "And you want to know something else? I love the way your cock spreads me and fills me. Your cock feels so good fucking me."

"Yeah," Ethan answered. He was nibbling on his mother's neck and her right ear also. His nuzzling and nibbling added to Joan's excitement. "And your pussy feels damned good on my cock, so wet and slick and tight."

"That's because your cock is so thick, it stretches me so."

Ethan chuckled and brought his mouth around to give his mother a few little kisses. His hips were still undulating, thrusting his cock in and out of his mother's pussy.

"Maybe so, but you have a tight pussy, Mom. You're as tight as any girl my age I've ever fucked."

"Mmm," was Joan's answer as she kissed her youngest son fully on the mouth teasing his tongue into her mouth with the tip of hers, loving the taste of Ethan's tongue, his saliva, loving sucking on it gently with her lips. Kissing her sons excited her almost as much as having sex with them. She was also secretly pleased with Ethan's assessment of the tightness of her pussy. She didn't do Kegels for nothing.

Ethan now began to fuck his mother hard and fast. He started nibbling on his mother's ear again. "I love you, Mom. And I love how good it feels fucking you. Your pussy feels so good on my cock."

Joan's body wriggled with pleasure and increased arousal at the words of her youngest son. Her arms clasped him tighter to her body. She loved how his cock felt fucking her pussy, too.

Eric was watching his brother fuck their mother. He wasn't jealous. It was extremely exciting to him. And he knew he was going to get his turn, also. His cock had gotten hard again watching his mother and brother fuck. He had gotten up and was sitting back on his heels as he stroked himself easily.

Joan was panting and moaning from the pleasure that Ethan's thick cock was giving her. Her eyes were closed concentrating on the feeling of it pumping in and out of her pussy and from the feel of his wonderful hard body over her, holding her, moving with her. She looked over and noticed what Eric was doing.

"Eric, would you like me to suck your cock again? Is that all right with you Ethan?"

Ethan slowed down then gave his mother a kiss on the mouth. "Not a problem, Mom," he said as he pushed himself back up so that his body was upright and he was kneeling between her thighs. He had to stop until he was in that position, then he began fucking his cock in and out of his mother's pussy again, but slower this time.

Ethan wanted to watch his mother suck his big brother's cock again. He didn't know if Eric would be able to cum another time this soon after having just come, but hell, if his cock was hard then he probably could. Ethan wanted to see Eric come in their mother's mouth a second time and watch her swallow his cum. Oh yeah, he really wanted to see that. It had been so hot watching it the first time, it would be just as hot the second time.

Joan turned her torso and head to the right and Eric scooted in close on his knees so that she could suck his cock.

Joan grabbed her oldest son's cock and slipped it into her mouth and Eric began fucking his mother's mouth.

"Mmm, yeah," Eric said. His mother's mouth felt as good as it had before, warm and wet and silky smooth. His cock was hard but it didn't quite have the feeling of being able to come again this soon after having just shot his cum into his mother's mouth just minutes ago. Still he was really turned on from watching his brother fucking their mother and his cock was fully erect once more so maybe it wouldn't take too long before he was shooting another load of his sticky semen down her throat again.

Ethan was now holding his mother's legs wide apart with his hands around her ankles while he was driving his cock hard and fast in and out of her pussy once again.

Joan was repeatedly giving up muffled moans of pleasure from what her youngest son's cock was doing to her pussy and from the excitement of sucking her oldest son's again. She absolutely loved the feeling of Eric's cock in her mouth and Ethan's in her pussy. She loved the fact that she was having sex with both of her sons at the same time.

She felt it coming then, knew she was about to have another orgasm. Joan push away from Eric's thrusting cock and cried out loudly, "Oh fuck yes! and then she was coming and coming hard. Her hips bucked up against Ethan's driving cock trying to get every bit of it inside her clenching, melting, throbbing, dissolving pussy.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Joan kept repeating in the throes of another intense orgasm.

Ethan didn't stop fucking his mother. He was too close to coming himself. He let go of her legs, which stayed high and wide in the air by themselves, and grabbed her hips to lever himself harder into his mother's rhythmically grasping pussy.

And then Ethan was grunting and groaning as his cock finally exploded with tremendous pressure, flooding his mother's pussy with several pulses of his hot cum load. He closed his eyes and breathed deeply as the last of his orgasm slowly pulsed away.

God I feel good, he thought, spent but good. And I just came in my mother's pussy. With that thought he smiled, raised his head and opened his eyes. He took in another deep breath.

"Wow, Mom, that was great."

Joan's eyes fluttered open.

"Wow? Oh hell yes, wow!" she said, then she laughed. A full, deep, throaty laugh.

Eric turned her head towards him and lowered his lips to hers. "Oh yes, wow, Mom!" he said before giving her a sweet kiss which turned into a long, affectionate kiss.

Ethan felt an orgasmic spasm of his mother's vagina on his still hard cock and then felt it spasm a couple of times more as his big brother kissed their mother hard and long.

When Eric broke their kiss, Joan took in a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"Oh boys, boys. That was possibly the best sex I've ever had.

"Come here you big lug," she said to Ethan, "and give your mother a kiss."

Ethan did just that as Eric moved back to make room for him.

When Joan broke the kiss with her youngest son, she put an arm around Eric's neck and pulled him closer.

Ethan wetly pulled his softening cock out of his mother's cum-drenched pussy then laid down on her left side. Joan put an arm around his neck, too.

"God, boys, that was wonderful... wonderful. Thank you so much."

"No!" both Eric and Ethan cried out at the same time, then laughed.

"Go ahead, Eric," Ethan said, deferring to his older brother.

"No, Mom. We have to thank you. I mean, we're both happy, really happy to give you so much pleasure, right Ethan?"

"Oh hell yes," Ethan said. "But, Mom, if I can be blunt... . Or perhaps crude is a better word. Mom, you're one hell of a great fuck."

"I second that," Eric said. "I've never had any girl suck my cock like you did."

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,066 Followers