Trophy Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
832 Followers

"No more! You're ripping me! Please!"

Ignoring Victoria's pleas, Terry pressed her face against the table with one hand and pushed the butt plug into her ass with the other. His progress stalled with two inches remaining. He redoubled his efforts and added a rotating motion to the forward thrust, as though he were attempting to drive a six-by-three inch screw into her backside. That effort also failed.

"It would appear," Terry said, "that we have reached an impasse."

"Take that damn thing out of my ass," Victoria growled.

"As you wish."

Terry removed the butt plug and threw it on the floor. Victoria attempted to stand, but Terry held her down. He reached for his zipper, pulled out his erect cock, and thrust it into Victoria's gaping asshole.

"Ungh!"

There it is. Why am I not surprised?

Terry grabbed a fistful of Victoria's hair and pulled, forcing her to look up into his snarling face.

"That toy was too much for your fat ass. Do you think you can handle my cock, whore?"

Shouldn't be a problem--I've spent the past month preparing for this eventuality. Having butt plugs shoved up my ass all day wasn't really a bad thing, either. Except for the last one.

"Sure," Victoria sneered. "Just let me know when it's in. I wouldn't want to miss it."

Terry's arm snapped forward. He slapped Victoria with his open palm, leaving a red mark on her cheek.

"Ouch!"

Fuck! I deserved that for being stupid. I must remember to hold my tongue around this jackass.

Terry pushed Victoria's face into the table, leaned forward, and pushed his cock deep into her ass. He pulled all the way out, and then thrust forward again.

"Do you feel it now, bitch?"

"Ungh."

Terry withdrew his cock, paused, and then thrust forward again.

"I said, 'do you feel it now?'"

Just tell him what he wants to hear.

"Yes." Victoria groaned. "Your cock is enormous. You're ripping me in two."

Terry released Victoria's hair. He leaned forward, gripped her chin in both hands, and pulled her face upward until she was looking up at the ceiling.

"Don't," Terry growled, "patronize me."

Touchy much? Most men love to hear they're huge, even though they're unremarkably average.

Terry pushed Victoria's face into the table, drew his hips back, and then thrust forward, pinning her against the table.

"Ungh! Careful! You're hurting me."

I'm going to have bruises all over my thighs.

"I thought you liked it rough."

"What...ungh...gave you that...ungh...idea?"

"You were with John," Terry said, "but you asked for me."

Terry swatted both of Victoria's butt cheeks, leaving angry crimson palm prints on each side.

God damn it! This is a fucking disaster. You owe me, Maya.

"Fuck me...ungh. Just...ungh...fuck me." Just get it over.

"That's it, whore. Beg for it."

"Ungh!"

"Beg for it! Beg me to fuck your whore ass!"

"Give it to me! Ungh! Give it to me!"

"Give you what?"

"Ungh! Your cock...your big...ungh...hard cock."

"You want it?"

"Ungh! Yes!"

"Yes what?"

"Yes I...ungh...want your...ungh...cock. Give me your...ungh...hard cock."

"Where do you want it?"

"In my...ungh...ass."

"Where?"

"In...ungh...my ass."

Terry smacked Victoria's butt cheeks again.

"Oww!"

Mother fucker!

"Try again, whore. Pay attention this time. What do you want?"

"Ungh! I want...ungh...your cock!"

Terry grabbed her hair and pulled her head off the table, and then pushed it down against the hard surface.

"Oww!"

Just do that again and see what happens.

"One more time. What do you want?"

"I want...ungh...your cock...in my...ass?"

"Make me believe it."

Self esteem issues? My god this guy is a nut case. Here goes.

"Fuck me! Ungh! Give it...ungh...to me! Fuck my ass! Ungh! Give me...ungh...your big...cock!"

"That's it, whore."

"Ungh! Yes! Give me your cock! Ungh! Fuck my ass! Fuck my whore ass!"

"I knew you were a whore. Do you like that cock, whore?"

"Yes! Ungh! Yes! Fuck my ass! Give me that cock!"

"Take it whore! Take it!"

"That's it baby! Ungh! That's it. Fuck my whore ass! Fuck my ass, baby!"

Shut up and fuck me.

"Here it cums, whore! Here it cums!"

Almost there. Just a little more.

Victoria reached between her legs with one hand and found Terry's ball sack. She gave it a slight squeeze and then released.

"Mmm! Yes, whore, just like that. Stroke my balls. Stroke my balls."

"Harder, baby, fuck me harder!"

"Yes! Oh yes! Just like that!"

"Harder, baby, harder!"

"Shit! Fuck! Yes! I'm...I'm...cum..."

Victoria waited until Terry was ready to spurt. At the precise moment when she felt his cock twitch and his body go rigid, Victoria squeezed with all of her strength.

"Ahhh! Fuck! Oh! God damn! You bitch! You god damn fucking bitch!"

Terry's rapidly shrinking cock slipped from her ass, shooting cum all over her thighs. Victoria spun around, aimed, and delivered a vicious knee to Terry's balls, crushing them with every ounce of force she could generate.

"Ungh! Oh!"

Tears streamed down Terry's cheeks. He cupped his wounded ball sack, leaned forward, and collapsed on the table.

"For the record, my ass is not fat!" Victoria kicked off her shoes, picked up her dress and purse, and ran for the door. No one seemed to notice her as she knifed her way between the tables. Everyone was lost in their own lust, too preoccupied to be interrupted by a naked woman fleeing.

After she made it to the exit, Victoria stopped to put on her dress. She opened her purse and pulled out her phone.

Pick up. Please pick up.

No answer. She hit the redial button.

"Hello?"

"John, what's your room number?'

"Who is this?"

"Victoria. What's your room number?"

"Seven twenty. Why?"

"I don't have time to explain. I'll be there in a second."

Victoria switched off the phone and ran for the elevator. The door opened and she stepped inside. She punched the 'close door' button, then found the button for the seventh floor. When the car stopped she burst through the door and raced down the hallway. She found the door marked '720' and knocked, but it opened as soon as she touched it. She stepped inside and closed the door behind her. She turned the dead bolt and set the safety lock.

"Do you mind telling me what all this is about?" John asked.

The room smelled of sex. Maya was curled up beneath the blankets, her dress and shoes piled on the floor. John was sitting up against the headboard with a sheet over his legs. His clothes formed a crumpled heap next to the television.

"You have to hide me."

"From whom?"

"Terry."

"What did you do?"

"What do you mean, 'what did I do?'" Victoria snapped. "How about, 'what did he do?'"

"Calm down, Victoria. Get to the point."

"I smashed his balls."

"What?" John stood up and approached Victoria.

"You heard me. I smashed his balls. He deserved it."

"I believe her," Maya said. "He's terrible."

"Start at the beginning," John said, turning from Victoria to Maya and back to Victoria.

"That asshole was out of control. He tried to shove that giant butt plug up my ass, and when he couldn't get it in he slapped me around and beat my head against the table."

"Did he hurt you?"

"Yes!"

"Do you need to go to the hospital?"

"No." Victoria lowered her eyes to the floor, and then looked up at John. "I got out before it reached that point. I would have ended up in the ER if I had stayed."

"It's true," Maya said. "I had to go to the hospital and get checked out after the Hunt. I was hoping to be admitted so I wouldn't have to come back for the Ball."

"Are you OK?" Victoria asked.

"Physically, yes. Mentally, I'm not so sure. This has been the worst day of my life."

"I see," John said.

"No--I'm sorry, I didn't mean it that way. You saved me from him and I'm grateful. But the things he did to me in the woods...I've done this hunt twice before, and I've never suffered anything like the abuse I experienced today. He's awful."

"And you thought I was bad," John said to Victoria. "In any event, the two of you are safe now. You can relax."

"Maya might be safe, but he's going to come looking for me. You have to get me out of here."

"I wouldn't worry about Terry," John responded. "You hurt him and humiliated him. He's not going to show his face again tonight. I wouldn't be surprised if he packs up and leaves the hotel without saying good bye to anyone."

"Are you sure?"

"Terry is...complicated. It drives him crazy that some guy in a hotel a thousand miles from here is screwing the shit out of his perfect wife. Neither of you resemble her type in the slightest, and he just doesn't find either of you attractive. If his trophy isn't as hot as his wife, then he has a difficult time coping. I'm sorry, but that's just Terry. To tell you the truth, Maya, I'm surprised he even took a shot at you."

"He didn't," Maya answered. "I was running with Alicia Cardona, but she tripped over an exposed root just as he was shooting. The shot hit me, instead."

"That explains everything," Victoria said. "Blonde, tall, slender, athletic--Alicia played volleyball at the U. She's his type precisely."

"Now it all makes sense," John said. "I wouldn't worry. If he can walk, he's probably packing his bags right now."

"Don't make me leave," Victoria pleaded. "I won't get in the way, I promise. I'll sleep in the other room."

"No--you're staying in here, with me."

"So I'm being thrown to the wolves?" Maya's eyes watered.

"You can stay, Maya, but I need for you to go to the other room and watch some TV for a while. I have some unfinished business with Victoria."

"Works for me," Maya's face softened and her body relaxed. "I've had a long enough day already."

Maya turned and headed for the sitting room. She stopped to grab a blanket and pillow before leaving.

"Close the door behind you," John said.

"No problem," she responded.

The door closed. John looked in Victoria's direction and then nodded toward the door.

"Nobody's twisting your arm, Victoria." John grinned. "You're free to go to your room. But if you choose to stay, you play. Understand?"

"I guess I don't have a choice. Just leave my ass alone, alright? It's had a rough day already."

"Not a problem. I've always preferred pussy to ass, anyway. Now get out of that dress."

Victoria pulled the zipper downward and let the dress slide to the floor. A sly smile creased John's face. He walked to the foot of the bed, stopped, and reached for the video camera that was mounted on a tripod. He switched off the camera and climbed onto the bed.

"Why did you do that? Won't your wife want to see what happens next?"

"I've got enough footage for her. She'll just have to imagine the rest."

"Will she be upset?"

"Maybe. Probably. But this isn't about her, anymore. This is about me and you."

John swung his legs around so that he was sitting on the edge of the bed. He dropped a pillow onto the floor which landed between his feet.

"Get over here," he said. "On your knees."

Victoria rushed to comply. She knelt between John's thighs, took his cock and balls in her hands, and lowered her face to his crotch. John's manhood smelled of sweat and sex. Maya. Who could have imagined that I would be getting her sloppy seconds twice in same day. Victoria extended her tongue and licked the underside of John's limp cock. There was no reaction, so she opened her mouth and swallowed the head. She swirled her tongue around the underside, over the crown, and back again. There was still no response.

"Hey," she said, removing the flaccid organ from her mouth. "Is this thing awake? Do you want to rest for a while?"

John stood up, placed his hand on the back of Victoria's head, and pushed her face into his groin.

"You, my dear, are going to have to work for your reward."

John grabbed a fistful of Victoria's blond hair, pulled her head back, and then rubbed his cock and balls all over her face.

"Open your mouth."

Victoria parted her lips just enough for John's manhood to slip past her teeth. John pushed her face into his belly, filling her mouth with his cock. Holding her head in place, John moved his hips back and forth. He face fucked her with his soft organ as a wolfish grin crept across his face.

So this is how it's going to be. I guess if I'm being honest with myself, I'd have to admit that it would have been disappointed if he had behaved any other way. He is what he is, and that's still a million times more tolerable than Terry. At least I know John won't hurt me.

John's cock swelled in her mouth. His thrusts slowed as it grew thicker and longer, and in a matter of minutes it was pushing against the back of her throat.

"Swallow it," John commanded.

Victoria stretched her jaws to the maximum. She tilted her head so that her neck extended forward, thereby opening her throat another centimeter. John pushed until the last inch of his stiff cock penetrated Victoria's mouth and her nose was pressed against his belly. He held her head in place until she choked. Victoria's eyes bulged and her face turned red, but John continued holding her. Victoria felt her gag reflex trying to expel the meaty intruder from her throat. She squeezed John's butt cheeks in an attempt to get his attention. John continued holding her in place for several more seconds. He counted to ten and then relented, pulling her head away from his groin as a long string of saliva ran out of Victoria's mouth and slid down her chest.

"Again."

John pushed his cock into Victoria's mouth a second time. He held her head for nearly thirty seconds before withdrawing. For the next five minutes he repeated the process over and over. The strain caused tears to flow down Victoria's face. Her make up was smeared and her mascara formed raccoon eyes before dissolving into black streaks on her cheeks. Streams of saliva flowed from her mouth, dribbled down her chin, and pooled on her breasts and belly. John withdrew his erect cock and waved it in front of Victoria's face.

"Now we're ready. Hop up on the bed."

Finally. I can't count the number of times I nearly puked.

Victoria crawled onto the bed. She moved to the center, crossed her legs, and looked in John's direction. John went to the closet, fished around in his bag, and returned with several lengths of rope.

"Give me your hands."

Victoria extended her arms. John wrapped the rope around her wrists and tied off several knots in a manner that bound her together and left one long piece hanging to the floor. He tied that end to the headboard. He tied another rope to Victoria's right ankle, wrapped the length around the two posts at the foot of the bed, and then finished by tying the rope to her left ankle. Victoria was bound to the bed with her legs spread and her arms extended over her head in a manner that resembled an upside down "Y."

John climbed onto the bed and placed his hands on the headboard. His feet were on either side of the bound woman's head. He lowered himself into a squatting position until his balls rested on Victoria's chin.

"Really?" she asked. "You're tea bagging me? Is that the best you can do?"

"I want you to savor the taste of my salty nuts."

"Isn't this kind of juvenile?"

"Maybe. I've waited a year to say that line. It sounded better in my head than it does in my ears."

Men. They're never fully grown.

John shifted on the balls of his feet.

"Whatever."

"When you look back on this night, you'll realize that this is the moment when your life changed. This is when you began a journey from which you will never return. This is when you realized that your entire life is lie."

Spare me. I thought you were different, but you're just another man who thinks his junk is made of gold.

John rocked backward, smothering Victoria's face with his ass. He leaned forward, shifted his weight to his elbows and knees, and buried his face in Victoria's pussy. He licked from bottom to top, top to bottom, and side to side. He ran his tongue up and down her inner lips, and then flattened it and licked down the center slit. He licked up the juices flowing from her channel. He sucked her swollen labia between his lips, pulling and stretching them with his mouth.

Victoria wasn't ready for John's oral assault, but it was exactly what she needed. He does know how to eat a pussy. I wonder if I have his wife to thank for that? She felt an orgasm creeping into her brain, and prayed that John wouldn't stop licking before it arrived. He promised me I would beg for it. If that's what he wants, I suppose I can handle it.

John licked and sucked and slurped the pungent feminine juices. Victoria felt her orgasm approaching. Her legs flexed and twisted as she pulled against the restraints. Her butt cheeks clenched and then released. She tried to tilt her hips, but the ropes were too tight. She was immobilized.

"Lick it! Lick it!" Victoria cried. "Yes! I'm cumming."

The orgasm exploded in her brain. Her body went rigid, her legs flexed and her toes pointed.

"Ungh! Yes!"

John lifted his mouth, took a huge gasp of air, and then resumed his attack. He narrowed his tongue to a point and sent it in search of Victoria's clit. He found the rigid nub peeking from its hood and concentrated his efforts on the tiny piece of pink flesh. He flicked his tongue back and forth and side to side, attacking it from all angles.

Victoria felt another explosion growing in her brain. A wave of heat washed over her skin, singeing every nerve ending in its path. The wave reached her brain and ignited a fuse that erupted in the back of her head. She felt her awareness expand and collapse at the same time. Her world was a white hot blackness that consumed the oxygen in the room and blinded her in an explosion of heat and color.

"Yes! Ungh! Yes! Oh! Yes!"

Victoria's body jerked and twitched in response to the wave of sexual pleasure wracking her overloaded nervous system. The ropes cut into her wrists and ankles as she flailed her limbs against the unrelenting bindings. She did not notice the pain in her extremities, and she would not notice her blood on the sheets until the next morning.

I've never cum that hard before. Never. I've never come back to back like that before, either. Now I understand why women crave multiple orgasms. They get more intense.

John didn't stop licking, and Victoria found herself racing toward a third orgasm before her second had fully subsided. She tugged against the ropes, but they refused to give. Her head was the only appendage capable of movement, and it was thrashing against the mattress in a furious rhythm.

"Mmmmm! Mmmm! Mmmmmm! Ohhhh!"

Victoria's body was on fire. Every nerve felt as though it were plugged into an electrical socket. The slightest touch caused a cascading ripple of pain and pleasure to wash over and through her.

"No more! No more! Stop! No more!"

John ignored her. He continued flicking Victoria's swollen clit, focusing his attention on that raw, fleshy center of tingling nerves.

"Please. Stop. No more. No more. I can't ...no more."

John lifted his face from her pussy.

"Had enough?"

"Yes!" Veronica gasped.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Yes!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Please."

"Sorry."

John lowered his face and resumed licking. Victoria's body convulsed as another spasm rippled through her. This is like being held down and tickled, but a thousand times more intense. John sucked and licked, prodding Victoria to another mind-shattering orgasm.

"Stop! Please!"

John refused.

"Oh! Ahhhhh! Mmmm!"

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
832 Followers