Tropical Adventure

Story Info
Graduate's mom and aunt give him "The Gift".
8.2k words
4.49
204.1k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason stirred in his bed as the mid-morning sunlight made its way into his bedroom. His mind was a jumble of random thoughts; graduation, 18, his future, virgin (still).a Across the room lay his cousin Matt. In the stillness Jason could hear the rhythmic, steady breathing of a deep sleep. No words spoken yet, but Aarons lingering wicked smile revealed the mystery surrounding the previous evening's events.

Last night was the graduation ceremony and the fateful party, one of many across their town. Matt and Jason, born only days apart, grew up more like brothers than cousins. Their homes had adjoining back yards, and a well worn gate was evidence that they traveled the path often. Years of baseball, neighborhood buddies, summer vacations together and the adventures of adolescence. Jason was accepted and well liked among their friends, but Matt was always the attention-getter. He had an unusual flair and magnetic appeal. This became evident with the fairer sex in the later years of high school. During late nights together of TV and pizza, Matt would share tales of his conquests to Jason. Matt never bragged or put Jason down for not matching his vigor, as the two seemed to have an unspoken bond and enjoyed the time together. Jason nevertheless secretly wished and dreamed that he could be like his cousin, and share in the fascinating exploits. Maybe it was because he didn't have a dad in the house, or maybe it was because Matt was following the example of his own dad, who had quite a reputation as a ladies man in his younger days. Some questions just don't have answers.

Julie, Jason's mom bought a house near her sister many years ago when Jason's dad left unexpectedly. It was always hard for her to understand why he left, as only a short note found on the kitchen table when she awoke to an empty bed. "See ya" the note read. That wasn't much explanation for leaving a seemingly happy and normal marriage of five years, a small child and a future. Julie, like Jason, also believed that some questions don't have answers. But instead of wallowing in her sorrow, she chose to take control of her life. Julie went back to school, and took a modest position at a local business. She knew she would never be well off like her sister Paula, but her dignity was something of greater value. Julie gained the respect of her employer and peers over the past 15 years, and made a good lie and comfortable home for Jason. As a single parent, much of her leisure time was anything but leisure. She kept herself occupied with Jason and the house. It was a comfortable home with a pool, big expanse of tended grass. A place to raise her son, which soon became the place where everyone young and old wanted to gather. Hours of pool time, BBQ and just hanging out became the summertime tradition. This year would be different, and the guys would be starting college and considering careers. But for Matt and Jason, it would hopefully be the start of their best summer ever if they had their way.

Julie's sister, Paula and her husband Stan always had the best of everything; cars, boats, toys and a very well furnished home. Paula didn't work, and even had the luxury of a housekeeper. The place looked spotless every time Jason visited. Almost too clean, like they really didn't "live" there. And yet, the two families shared a close bond, set apart from material things. Paula and Stan took care of Julie during the early years, both in time and resources, something she will always be grateful for. They also made special accommodations for Jason; like the times when Julie was in school or just starting her job and couldn't afford child care, school clothes, and even extra gifts under the Christmas tree. Paula and Stan had never been through hard financial times, and they didn't judge Julie for her situation. To them, their generosity was just what family does. In fact, they had invited Jason on several summer vacations at the cabin. But most of all Stan and Paula had invited Jason to accompany Matt on his graduation trip to an island report. Julie was doing well in providing for them, but this is something that was way out of her financial ability. She was glad for the offer to take Jason, and in some ways wished she could go. But, she appreciated their generosity and knew the trip was for the boys. "Maybe someday" she promised herself.

Jason stirred again with that heavy feeling following a restless night's sleep. He was well aware of Matt's romp with Danielle at the graduation party last night. Jason wished that his girlfriend Megan would have the same idea, but his hopes were dashed early in the evening by the dreadful and all too common post-graduation speech of "now that we're going off to college, I think it's important that we see other people. It's too hard to keep up a long distance romance, and we're still so young... blah,blah,blah..." Her voice turned to ice and all he could hear was his mind screaming for release. He tried to keep the always cool and "nice-guy" exterior that he was always known for. But, "No more Mr. Nice Guy" he thought, and casually dumped his beer in her lap, before heading for the door. The night air helped him clear his thoughts and gain direction and control of his destiny. Finally.

Moments later, Megan left in a flurry of tears. Jason went back in and only moderately enjoyed the rest of the evening with his friends. Although his original plan did not materialize, he felt comforted by the crazy antics of his schoolmates and thought, "Well, there's always college days to look forward to. I'm sure to get lucky then". Jason soon relaxed and let the past be the past. The guys headed home in Jason's car about 4AM, and their late arrival home was something to be expected. Jason poured his cousin Matt in the twin bed, dropped his own pants and climbed into the other twin bed. He expected sleep to overtake him, but in spite the late hour, he laid there staring at the ceiling trying to figure out the evenings events.

Jason pulled on pajama bottoms and wandered into the family room where he found his mom at the couch, still in her robe with paper and coffee in hand. She smiled and did not speak, but the look on her face said that he looked like hell. He did, and felt like it too. He knew he could always depend on her to be there. In fact it seems that over the past few years, she had silently looked to him as well. Simple hugs, pat on the back or the right compliment at the right time that only a son could do. They loved each other, plain and simple. She patted the couch and he took a position next to her and laid his head on her shoulder, still not speaking. She held her soft hand against the side of his face for just a moment before speaking. Ever so softly, she said "you stink". He remembered the beer, the cigarettes, and other smoke that filled the room during the evening. Yeah, I suppose a shower would be a good idea. She nodded in agreement and smiled. They had this ability to communicate without speaking. Something two people develop after years together alone. It was a good thing for them. In fact, some messages are stronger unspoken.

Julie told him to take his time while she started some breakfast for him. Good idea, he was famished. Jason headed in the bathroom, stepped behind the shower curtain and with his eyes closed, just stood still letting the warm water rush over his body. It felt good, and he felt very much alive. After a few minutes, he began to wash lathering the soap all over his body. It felt good too, waking the feeling in his groin and working up a solid erection. He wasn't thinking of a favorite fantasy as he often did, just the sensations as he stroked himself. He was lost in orgasm and there was an unexpected knock at the door, his mom calling his name. The soft, sweet female voice startled him and her face came to his mind. What timing, he thought, and the picture of her face in his imagination expanded to include the rest of her body, naked. It was a good moment, then reality overtook him and the thought vanished. "My mom!" he thought. That wasn't quite what he had in mind and in fact, kind of weird. Jason thought about it for only a moment, then rationalized that it was a random thought, like a dream, not something that he intended to do. But nonetheless, it was intense and pleasurable. His mom was very attractive for her age, and he had not been exposed to any other females in comfortable situations that a home brings, like robes, nightgowns and wearing towels during the dash from the bathroom to bedroom. The idea lingered for another moment, and he passed it off.

Jason dressed and went into the kitchen where his mom was preparing a good old fashioned Saturday breakfast. Eggs, sausage and waffles with juice and more fresh hot coffee. "Go ahead and get some coffee. I waited until you were out of the shower before starting the eggs" she said without turning. Jason looked at her again, still in her modest robe, long brown hair cascading over her shoulders and shimmering in the morning light. He walked up behind her, slipped his arms around her waist and gave her a gentle hug and he had many times before. He felt her body relax and settle against his chest. She was comfortable in his arms. He also noticed the softness of her flat stomach, the gentle round hips and the soft aroma of her perfumed hair. He felt a stir, and shifted slightly, then let his hands glide across her hips. Jason and Julie slowly moved apart. She did not turn around, and he was relieved, as there was a slight rise in the front of his jeans. Jason moved to the table and sat down as his mom turned away from the stove with a plate full of food. "That was because of her twice" he reminded himself, then put the thought out of his mind. Thankfully his arousal subsided and his mind turned towards food.

Julie already had her breakfast while the boys were sleep. She poured herself another cup of coffee and sat down across the table from Jason to keep him company while he ate. She always enjoyed his company and savored this time in particular as she knew he would be leaving in the fall. She reminded herself that it is all a part of growing up, but that didn't make the idea any easier to accept. She was aware of her closeness with Jason, and had enjoyed time with him. Even more as he matured. She was lost in her thoughts as he ate, and found herself evaluating her son, as he was now becoming a young man. She was pleased with his handsome appearance, and his gentle ways. "He'll be a good catch for some lucky girl", and thought further "I just hope he finds someone as nice as he is".

The morning quiet was broken by a disturbance from the bedroom. Matt was up and making an awful racket. The door burst open and he ran for the bathroom in just his underwear. "He looks pretty bad. I hope he makes it" Julie said somewhat concerned. She laughed and knew very well what was wrong, remembering back many years. Things haven't changed that much and boys will be boys. She did not condone drinking, but knew that last night was a rite of passage for the guys. The party was an exception for Jason, as she normally kept an eye on where he went, and what he did through high school. She was not over-protective and let him make his mistakes to learn a lesson or two. Matt, on the other hand was out every weekend, and usually paid for it the morning after. His parents didn't seem to mind, and recalled their wilder days. "We turned out okay" they would kid Julie.

Paula was the "wild child", and although the younger of the two sisters by two years, the first to mess around, and the first to have sex. She also hung out with a fast paced crowd at high school, which is naturally where she met Stan. Julie was a "bottle blonde" since her teens and still kept up the image, complete with stylish clothing and recent boob job. It was amusing to watch her when the boys' friends were around. Paula would try to re-live her youth by imitating the kids in her language and actions. Several times when Paula was out and more than a little tipsy, Julie heard her talk about sex with other men and a couple adventures into swinging with Stan. Julie dated occasionally, but didn't seem to find the urge to go for more than friendly companionship. She certainly had urges, but satisfied them alone in the privacy of her bedroom. Although Julie was the quieter of the two sisters, she had a subtle sensuality. When they were out together, men always noticed Paula first, but soon their steady gaze would fall on Julie She just had it all together, naturally. Paula loved her sister but loved attention more. However, no matter how hard she tried, whenever they were together in public it always had the same ending. She grudgingly accepted, but never gave up trying. By now this had become a standing joke between the two of them. What made matter worse, is that the two families were in on the joke and never let Paula forget it.

Matt reappeared at the door still wearing only his boxer shorts, face washed and mouth rinsed, but he still looked like hell. He started to speak, but grabbed his mouth and made another run for the toilet. Shortly thereafter, Julie and Jason heard the shower running. About fifteen minutes passed and Julie was certain the hot water was gone, but still heard the shower running. She became a little concerned and suggested that Jason go check on his cousin. As Jason scooted his chair back and began to stand, he heard the shower stop, then a disgusting belch that could only come from his still drunk cousin Matt. Julie and Jason again exchanged silent glances and burst out into laughter. Julie started to make some breakfast for Matt, then changed her mind given his current state and popped some bread in the toaster. Matt soon emerged still wearing only his boxers but at least looked like he was among the living. Julie had been around the guys and in many different circumstances over the years, so the sight of matt in his boxers was no big thing. This time was different as Matt's half engorged penis was tenting out his shorts. Jason broke the ice, and asked Matt if he was pitching a tent for the circus. Matt, still drunk enough look down and laughed "Whoa Dude, looks like it." before taking a place at the table. Only Matt could pull it off without even a blush. Julie had enough sense to downplay the event and said something about too much testosterone, then headed off to get dressed for the day. The guys were left alone and started to talk more about the graduation party, or at least as much as matt could remember. Their conversation was interrupted by a phone call from Paula.

Paula was excited about the trip and flight plans for Monday morning. She went on about what she was taking and the resort. Matt had not yet begun to pack, and didn't have a clue what to take. In his usual flair he said that he would just throw some stuff in his suitcase Monday morning. Julie doubted that her sister would let him get away with it. Julie took the week off work so she could enjoy time while she had the place to herself. There were some projects that she had in mind, and now would be a good time without interruption. Even though Julie wasn't going, she was excited for Jason. She made several trips to the store with Jason and bought clothes and accessories for the trip. She reminded him several times that this is a once in a lifetime trip. Jason always looked nice but didn't dress up very often. Jeans or khakis and a shirt were often enough to suit his needs. Julie had the travel brochures for the resort and encouraged him to dress up a little.

The guys wanted to start the first day of summer in style and set out the lounge chairs by the pool. The nearby table was full with radio, chips, and salsa and of course more beverages. They joked that all they needed now was a couple of hot chicks. The sun was high and hot. Both guys were asleep when the sound of the gate latch woke them. Paula came walking though wearing a summer cover-up and holding a towel. Not exactly the hot chick they were expecting. She called out to Julie and continued past the guys toward the house. Peace and quiet was what they were looking for after last night, but knew they would have to pay the price for their fun. Paula had a new suit and wanted to get some sun to cover up any possibility of tan lines before leaving. When Paula called earlier she suggested that they lay out by the pool. Julie thought it would be fun to spend some time with her sister and the boys before they leave and welcomed the idea.

Julie was wearing a one-piece suit. By her standards, it showed more skin than she was comfortable with, having high cut sides and a deep V. The guys opened their eyes for a moment and shot and admiring glance her way .But it was her yard and she was with family so no big deal. Paula dropped her cover up to display her new suit, if you could call it that. A thong bottom and string top with two small patches of shimmering fabric to cover only half her breasts. Paula spun full circle to give them all a view. Both guys now sat up in the chairs with eyes wide open. She said that it was a surprise for Stan, and Julie commented there is no doubt that he will be surprised, and probably aroused too, which brought more crude comments form the guys. Paula shrugged it off, pulled over a lounge and applied her tanning oil. Julie sat on the other side of the guys near the edge of the pool. Jason was glad that he had sunglasses on so nobody would see him steal glances at his aunt, Paula. She looked fine and had his full attention. During one glance, he saw movement out of the corner of his eye and could tell that his mom saw him looking at Paula. Jason tried to be cool about it and made some comment about taking a swim.

Matt was in no mood to disturb his rest and stayed on the lounge. Paula went in the house to call Stan who was finishing some last minute details at work, so Julie got up to cool off with Jason. They swam separate random patterns leisurely around the pool and met up at the shallow end. Both propped their elbows on an inflatable mattress and Julie started to talk about how much she was looking forward to enjoying the summer. She also said that she caught him sneaking a peek at Paula, and splashed him playfully. Julie pushed away from the mattress and swam on her back, offering him some consolation saying that Paula's suit didn't leave much to the imagination. She added that she even took a few more looks at it herself. He noticed how sheer his mom's suit was when it got wet, revealing the detail of every inch of her skin as she floated on her back, oblivious to the situation... Not again, he thought as he kept looking, admiring his mom in an uncomfortable way he never done before. He had seen flashes of skin before when she would run from the bathroom to bedroom in a towel, or when her robe would occasionally open as she shifted at the breakfast table. But now for some reason it mattered. Jason became quiet and into his thoughts when Julie called out his name to get his attention. It startled him and he made some kind of excuse about being tired from the night before. But his thoughts of her never left, staying just below the surface.

The calm was broken when Paula slammed the patio door, cursing madly about Stan. She was so angry that it took her a minute to get the words to come out right. Paula said that Stan had to leave Monday for a last minute business trip. "Business trip, my ass" she screamed, and continued with the raving. She knew that Stan was having little fling with a client, and would be glad to have some free time for a week so he could play with her anytime. "Two can play that game. And Julie, you're going with us next week" Paula said. Julie explained that she couldn't' go on short notice and didn't have a thing to take. "Get dressed Julie, we're going shopping for you and Stan is buying." Julie knew that Paula was serious, but didn't like the idea of taking advantage of Stan's credit card. Matt told her to go for it. Jason fueled the fire even more and said reminded her that this is HER once in a lifetime opportunity. Julie's resistance quickly melted and she saw that chance begin to fade right before there eyes. "Yes! Let's do it" she exclaimed with resolve.