Tropical Tutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writerjab
writerjab
51 Followers

"Ahhhhhhh, oh YESSSS, mmmm! OH, I love fucking you Peter, I love riding your cock," she said, keeping her voice down so she didn't broadcast to anyone within 100 yards. Even so, she hoped the young man either could hear her or see what she was doing. Realizing he was staring directly at her got her even more worked up and she felt an orgasm surging to the surface.

"Oh, oooo, ah, Macy you pussy is so fucking hot! Uhhmmmm! I'm getting close, mmm, keep riding me fuck me hard, mmm Ah!! Oh yes ... I feel it ..."

Peter was on his way to heaven, John on his way to get that cool drink.

Moments before a different sort of "tidal surge," she too felt his wonderful cock expand in her cunt. Opening her mouth wide, she felt the first waves of orgasm roll over her and sweep through her body. The combination of the young man staring at her, realizing others might be staring at them too and the novelty of fucking in the ocean only intensified the orgasmic storm unleashing itself on her body and senses. She smiled her best "God, I'm getting FUCKED by a cock that feels like it's coming out my mouth" smile as she heard Peter announce his eruption.

"Hah, Hah, Hah, Haaaa, WHOO, WHOO! I----- OH FUCK, YEAH, oh God I'm cummmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnggggggggg!!!" Peter really didn't care if anyone heard him or not. For one thing, he wasn't looking at the people and for another, his was blasting his cum deep into the sexiest woman on the beach that day, perhaps ever.

Her velvet glove milked every last drop of sperm as he felt like he'd blown enough cum to coat the insides of her love nest with a thick covering of goo ... And then ... the afterglow ... they ... settled into each other arms ... breathing slowing ... kissing, soft and sharing, still rocking together as Peter's cock gradually diminished ... eventually separating from her.

They rearranged their suits and walked back up onto the beach arm in arm. A few other couples had noticed them: Peter got a sexy smile from a redhead who blew him a kiss, but his thoughts were on John ... as were Macy's.

Getting back to their towels Macy offered to go get drinks again, and Peter thought that a great idea. He plopped into the sand and felt suddenly sleepy.

"Think I'll take a snooze while you're gone," he told her, hoping that would inspire her to introduce herself to the young man.

Macy's legs felt a little rubbery as she headed for the bar. It was a feeling she always liked about sex, how Peter would slam his cock into her and she'd either have her legs up over his shoulders or splayed wide to accommodate as much of his big cock as he could stuff inside her. After orgasm, she would feel weak like she just wanted to curl up and pass out. Course today only exacerbated that feeling as she trudged over the sand.

Passing by the young man's chair, she noted his absence and wondered if he left for the day. Even as she contemplated his hot young body, an equally strong desire suggested she turn around and curl up beside her husband. However, having a hot body and being the center of attention had its advantages. As she continued to walk across the warm sand, her nipples now erect from her recently fucking practically announced her to all she passed. Several individuals, both men and women, winked at her and asked how the water was. She smiled right back and told them something to the effect of, "Oh! It was the best!" and such, arching her back and stretching like a bitch in heat, furthering thrusting her plentiful chest out for their scrutiny. Right about now she felt as though she could fuck every man on the beach and a few of the women too.

But that young man? She scanned the beach, just to be sure looking for those broad shoulders and jet colored hair ... Hot damn! She saw him seated at the bar looking in another direction. She decided to sneak up on him and make her introduction. Her timing was impeccable as she slid behind him just as he returned his gaze toward the beach.

"I wonder where she's at now ...," John said, completely unaware of anything going on around him.

At that moment, Macy put her arm over John's shoulders and pressed one of her breasts into him muscular biceps.

"Looking for someone?" she asked coyly.

John turned in his chair causing Macy to slip off balance for a moment and fall toward him. His strong hands caught her just below her breasts and the silky soft feel of her flesh caused his cock to leap in his baggy shorts.

"Oh ... hi ... I'm ... s, s-sorry, I didn't mean to make you fall," he said, all the while staring at her gorgeous mounds, then almost looking her in the eye.

"I don't believe we've met, but I know I saw you on the flight down here," said Macy, who felt suddenly hot and sweaty at the touch of his soft but strong hands. "I'm Macy ... and, thanks for keeping me from falling."

She smiled at him, and John regained a bit of his composure, returning her smile with his own, one she noted would melt many a woman's heart if it hadn't done so already.

"So, you here on vacation?" she asked, expecting a safe and simple yes.

"No, I just started working here -- I work on the golf course and also teach sailing," he replied, fantasizing of getting her out on one of the two-person sailing rigs.

"Really? How wonderful! I've always wanted to learn how to sail ... isn't it hard, and don't you have to have strong arms?" she innocently asked as her hand felt up and down his bicep.

John had offered up his chair to her, but she declined. She found it easier to maintain contact with his sexy arms, as her breast was again pressed into his triceps and her stiff nipple sent little shocks through her system stirring her arousal.

"No, it isn't hard (though I AM he thought), and I'd be glad to teach you, that is, if your boyfriend is OK with that," he said, not wanting to move and break contact with her.

"Oh, I should think Peter would be delighted. He was going to play golf tomorrow and wasn't sure what to do with me (she lied, she knew it wouldn't be hard to convince him whether he played golf or not)," she replied excitedly. "C'mon, I'll introduce you to him and ask him."

Macy bought three Long Island Ice Teas, handed two to John and set off back to her husband. John walked behind at first gazing intently at her ass, until she stopped, smiled as if she didn't know he was lusting for her and said, "How rude of me to not walk with you, I should steer you so you know where to go."

With that she hooked her arm inside his again coming in contact with his hard, young body and stirring her desire yet again.

"Peter dear! I found a nice young man to help me carry drinks," she called out.

Having watched them approach, though feigning sleep, he did his best to look as if he were just waking even though he'd been watching them the whole way over and getting excited at the prospect of his wife seducing this young man. Stretching, he got to his feet and acted as if he never met John before.

"Hi, uh, thanks for the drink, I'm Peter," he said, shaking John's hand then winking at him as Macy stepped away for a moment.

John played along, though he felt pretty uncomfortable as he wasn't sure what to do, and so he took a healthy pull on his "tea" and could feel the liquid courage loosen him up some.

"Nice to see you boys getting acquainted. Peter, John teaches sailing, and I told him I'd love it if he'd take me for a ride ..." she faltered.

Funny how one word could en flame three different people. Peter and Macy both had thoughts running in tandem of this hard bodied young man plowing his dick into her hot box as he gripped her sexy ass cheeks. John on the other hand was thinking of getting her alone on the boat ... and .. what? Feel her tits? What else would she let him do, what would he do? How would he do it?

"That is, if it's OK with you honey?" inquired Macy, as she hooked her arms around his neck and pulled him down for a wet, provocative kiss on his lips.

Peter thought up the perfect answer, one he hoped would convey the message he gave John earlier. "That sounds great, however, I want to see some of the moves you worked on together," he said.

John blushed aware of what exactly Peter had in mind. He didn't have a clue how he would get to those "moves," but he sure hoped he did.

Just then John's cell phone alarm went off. He'd had the sense to set it knowing he had to work at the golf course in the evening. "Nice to meet you, I need to go as I have to work tonight."

"Thanks John, where and when should I meet you tomorrow?" asked Macy. He told her 9 a.m. down by the boats pulled up on the beach. He added she didn't need to bring anything unless she wanted a camera. Everything else was provided by the resort.

Macy then took her "game" up another level. With Peter standing just behind her, she rose up on her tippy toes, pressed her tits into John's chest and draped one arm around John's neck. "Now don't you forget about me," she said in a husky voice as she planted a wet, sloppy kiss on John's lips. Even as she did so her other arm descended down his back and her hand gave a good squeeze on his ass.

John's intent to leave quietly and in control dissolved as his cock stiffened against her belly. As she withdrew, he backed away with a dazed expression, mumbled a good-bye and shuffled stiff legged to get to work.

"Oh fuck, John-boy! You are going to get laid tomorrow," he thought, a grin spreading across his face as he came to his senses and trotted back to his dorm.

writerjab
writerjab
51 Followers
12