Tropical Vacation Ch. 07

Story Info
Chloe takes Tina for a ride she'll not soon forget.
2.2k words
4.64
11.6k
3

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drakon66
Drakon66
970 Followers

Chloe opened the door to the bungalow with growing excitement. She had worked herself up into a sexual frenzy thinking about all that had transpired that day. Her purchases from the 'Adult Shop' were calling to her to be used, but she needed some willing playmates. Her hopes of quick relief were soon dashed as she found the bungalow empty. She went to the bedroom to shower and change for when Jeff returned from his fishing trip.

After a quick shower, Chloe dried her hair and applied her makeup. She took extra time to accentuate her eyes and lips in a very seductive way. She then pulled out a pair of the silky Wolford tights Jeff had bought her and slide them up her curvaceous legs. The amazingly soft feel of the hose made her pussy tingle. 'God I need a good fucking right now!' she thought to herself. She ran her hands over her thighs then her stomach and up to her breasts, all while starring at herself in the full length mirror. She remembered how Mia's hands felt roaming over her body which sent new arousing sensations to her dripping sex. Chloe's right hand moved to her throbbing pussy and found the cotton panel was nearly soaked. Her middle finger circled her erect clit sending a violent shiver through her whole body.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh," Chloe moaned out loud, throwing her head back as she continued to tease her sensitive clit.

When Chloe looked back into the mirror, she noticed how her fair skin stood out in stark contrast to the deep mocha brown of the expensive tights she wore. 'I look like I've been dipped in chocolate,' she thought as she admired the view. She stepped into her black 4" strappy heels and looked back into the mirror. It was then she saw her shopping bags sitting on the bed.

She went over to them and opened the one from the adult store. Chloe pulled out four 5/8" diameter velvet ropes and set the six foot coils on the bed. She removed some massage oils and a bottle of warming lube and set them on the night stand. At last she was left with what she was looking for, a very unique strap-on dildo. The eight inch long phallus was expertly molded with all the thickness and detail of a real male penis. It even had veins running down the tan colored shaft. The supple leather and spandex of the harness promised a secure and comfortable fit, but what Chloe was interested in was the hooked protrusion that would penetrate the wearer of the harness. It was one inch in diameter and curved upward ending in a flattened, heart shaped head covered in small bumps. Inside was an articulated rod that allowed the wearer to adjust the curve to fit more precisely against her g-spot. There were more bumps on the area where it went through the harness and became part of the dildo for stimulating the clitoris.

Chloe lovingly stroked the artificial cock as she made her way to the bath room. She thoroughly washed all the 'penetrating' surfaces and dried it completely. Taking a small pair of scissors from her cosmetic bag, Chloe carefully removed the cotton panel of her nylons, making sure to cut inside the reinforced seams and not cause a run. She returned to the full length mirror and stepped into the leg loops, drawing the harness up her nylon covered legs. She guided the curved appendage into her wet pussy and with a few minor adjustments, she tightened the apparatus. Chloe could feel the bumps on the portion inside her lightly touching her g-spot and the ones on the front pressed into her throbbing clit. She couldn't believe how turned on she was, looking back at the mirror, the tan dildo curving upward made it look like she had a raging hard-on. Chloe shook her hips side to side to see how much her new cock would move. It swayed only and inch or so but that was enough to nearly make her knees buckle. That slight motion caused the part inside her to brush back and forth over her g-spot and grind the other bumps against her clit.

"Holy Shit that feels amazing!" she exclaimed clinging to the frame of the mirror for support, "The girls back home are going to be in for a surprise too!"

Chloe watched herself stroking her new cock up and down. New erotic sensations shot through her body adding more heat to the already raging inferno inside her. She was about to let the fire consume her when she heard the door of the bungalow open.

"House keeping," a woman's voice announced.

It was Tina; Chloe recognized her voice and quickly covered herself in a robe. But then a naughty grin spread across her lips and she decided to give Tina a surprise.

"I'm in here Tina," Chloe responded.

"Hi Chloe," Tina said pushing her cart into the living room, "Sorry I'm here so late. I hope I'm not disturbing you two?"

"No problem dear, Jeff's not back yet from his trip. It's just you and me."

"I've been running late today since lunch time but this is my last stop. Kelly and I had a quickie at lunch that wasn't so quick," Tina said with a laugh as she carried a stack of fresh towels and bed linens into the bedroom.

Chloe could barely see Tina's face behind the mountain of linens she carried.

"That's ok; let me help you with those sheets."

Chloe took the bed linens and set them on the chair as Tina went to the bathroom to replace the towels. When she returned with the dirty ones Chloe notice she was wearing tennis shoes rather than her customary flip flops and when she stuffed the towels into the laundry bag Chloe saw something else.

"Since when did they require you to wear pantyhose on the job?" Chloe asked seeing the unmistakable shimmer of sheer nylon on the young woman's legs.

"I thought I'd see how many guys noticed I was wearing hose today."

"And...?"

"I'm not sure how many noticed besides Kelly."

"Are these the reason your quickie took so long?" Chloe asked squatting in front of Tina, feeling the silky nylon on her legs.

"Well ya...He was like an animal. He wanted to fuck all day but I had to get back to work."

"I can see why. These are very nice," Chloe said running her hands over Tina's firm pantyhose covered legs.

Then that naughty grin appeared again. Chloe lifted the hem of Tina's dress over her head in one fluid motion just like Mia had done to her earlier. Tina gasped in shock and surprise at being disrobed like that. Chloe tossed her dress aside and with her hands on her hips she looked Tina up and down. Tina didn't have a bra on so her large breasts swung free and to Chloe's surprise she saw that Tina was wearing a flesh colored thong over very sheer nude suspender pantyhose.

"You naughty little slut! No wonder poor Kelly was acting like an animal with you dressed like that!" Chloe scolded, "I don't blame him in the least! You're going to have to rethink those shoes though. Take them off and that thong too."

Tina complied with her demands as she was still in a state of shock at being stripped. Chloe circled the beautiful young woman like a panther about to pounce on its prey, running her hands over Tina's neck, shoulders and breasts. When she was standing in front of Tina once more Chloe kissed her firmly, passionately and even hungrily on the lips. Tina responded in kind with a building passion of her own. The two women slowly made their way to the side of the bed where Chloe broke their kiss and stepped back from Tina.

"Now I have a surprise for you," Chloe said turning her back to Tina who was now sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Mmmmmm...I like surprises," she replied.

Looking over her shoulder, Chloe let her robe fall to the floor.

"Wow! Those are very sexy tights," Tina said running her hand over Chloe's legs, "And they look sooo soft, but what's with the straps..."

Before Tina could finish her question, Chloe turned to show her the rigid dildo pointing toward the ceiling at a slight angle.

"OH...MY...GOD! Where did you get that?"

"In town today," Chloe said reaching for the warming lube, "I think you should put some of this on it."

Tina put some of the thick liquid in her hand then rubbed her hands together before gliding them up and down the stiff dildo. Chloe moaned with each stroke as the appendage inside her pussy massaged her most sensitive area.

"Does that feel good?" Tina asked almost jokingly.

"Mmmmmmm...Yes...You have no idea!" Chloe purred.

Seeing the confused look on Tina's face, Chloe explained why and once she was done, Tina stroked the fake cock more firmly. Chloe gasped sharply and nearly came right then and there. Tina varied her motions, driving Chloe crazy. Soon Chloe shook with a small yet intense orgasm. When it subsided, she took Tina's hands off the strap-on and forcibly pushed her down on the bed.

"It's my turn you little cock tease," Chloe growled, hooking her arms behind Tina's knees, laying the glistening dildo against her wet cleft.

Chloe made short thrusts with her hips, sliding the cock along Tina's pussy lips and over her hard clit.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh," both women groaned in unison.

After several minutes, Chloe decided it was time for more. She bent her knees and the head of the dildo moved down Tina's dripping valley until the tip was at her opening. Chloe thrust up and forward impaling Tina with the full length.

"OH GOD YES," Tina screamed as the dildo sank into her depths.

Tina's hands went to Chloe's velvety ass and she tried to pull more of the cock deeper into her hole. Chloe responded by thrusting in and out of her friend hard and fast. Tina went wild. It wasn't more than a minute and Tina exploded into a massive orgasm.

"FUCK ME...FUCK ME...FUCK ME," she chanted as her orgasm continued.

Tina's convulsing pussy and fierce hip thrusts set off and orgasm in Chloe. Each woman's pleasure fueled the others and their first mutual orgasms blended into the next and the next, their cries of ecstasy filling the room. Chloe crawled onto the bed, encouraging Tina to change positions.

Now on her back, Chloe motioned Tina to mount her. With great enthusiasm, the younger woman straddled Chloe's waist then dropped her full weight onto her partners new toy, burying it deep in her sopping valley. Tina's hips rocked forward and back as she ground her aching clit into the base of the phallus. Chloe was kneading Tina's breasts, making her cries of passion grow louder. There came a sharp shriek and Tina collapsed forward onto Chloe, quaking violently. Chloe was on the verge of another epic release but the stimulation of the young vixen's thrusts had all but stopped as she lay trembling in bliss. Chloe took over, driving up into Tina and bringing the needed stimulation to push her over the edge but she wanted more.

Even before her orgasm subsided, Chloe rolled Tina onto her back and once again put her silky legs on her shoulders, driving her cock into Tina with animalistic force. This time when they were engulfed in rapture, it was Chloe who collapsed in a heaving sweaty mass onto her lover. Both women were gasping and panting; hungrily devouring each others lips until the last tremors passed.

"Holy shit that was the most intense sex I think I've ever had!" Tina stated, still panting from the strenuous work out.

Chloe just giggled then nodded, too tired to even voice a response.

The two women laid together, caressing each others glossy legs at every opportunity while recovering. Finally as their breathing slowed back to normal, with Tina's shimmering legs now wrapped around Chloe's waist and locked at the ankles, Chloe broke her silence with something other than a cry of ecstasy.

"I wonder if this is how Mia feels after sex?" she thought out loud.

"Who's Mia?"

With a chuckle, Chloe related the story of the days events prior to Tina's arrival.

"Wow...I'm not sure how I would've felt in your position. It sure would've surprised me too, but that sounded so fucking hot!" Tina said.

"You basically are in the same position," Chloe replied giving Tina a quick peck on the lips and a sudden thrust of her hips.

Both women gasped then laughed.

"It was like a threesome," Chloe commented.

"How so?"

"I was fucked with the cock of a man wielded with the tenderness of a woman."

They kissed again and after some serious tongue wrestling, Chloe rolled off Tina and lay on her back next to the young woman.

"I guess I've had nearly the same experience as you, and my poor little pussy has had a hell of a work out. That lube has my whole pussy on fire right now. I wish you could feel how hot it is with your cock. If it was real I mean," Tina said giggling.

"I'd like to feel it."

Both women were startled and looked toward the bedroom door. There stood Jeff with his shorts around his ankles and hard throbbing cock in hand. He stepped out of his shoes, untangled himself from his shorts and was pulling his shirt over his head as he walked toward the two women lying on his bed.

Drakon66
Drakon66
970 Followers