Trouble at the Walmart Pharmacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that moment we both heard a loud rumble of thunder followed by the heavy splashing of a sudden downpour.

"I hope that's not a sign, Amanda."

"I don't care if it is. Besides, I enjoy walking in the rain."

"But we'll both get soaked."

"Well? I'm already soaked. Besides, I have a dryer. And you can stay overnight if you want."

"Luckily, the prescription I picked up today is the only one I really have to have, so I guess I could stay, if it's not an imposition. Shall we go there now?"

I stood up and pulled her chair out. When she was standing she leaned into me and placed her arms around me. "mmmmm... it's been so long since I've been held." I wrapped my arms around her waist and a second later I began to caress her ass. "mmmmm... it's been so long since anybody has touched me like that. Oh, god, my panties are thoroughly soaked now." She reached behind herself and took one of my hands in hers, pulled it around in front and slipped it between her thighs. Not only her panties were soaked, but her thighs were wet as well. I slipped a finger under the lace of the leg opening and pressed it in between her pussy lips, straining to find her clit. She sighed and whispered, "Oh, yes - that's it!"

I rubbed her clit with my fingertip for another few seconds and then suggested we go to her condo to continue. She kissed my neck, pressed my finger into her and then released it saying, "Okay, but there's no backing out now."

I looked down into her eyes and reassured her the only backing out I intended to do was after I'd finished cumming in her. She smiled and then we stepped away from the table and walked to the front of the store.

It was still pouring rain when we got to the door, but there was no more thunder. I looked at her and asked, "Which way?" She took my hand and led me in the direction of her condo. I was glad it was still warm outside because the rain felt quite cool on my skin. I started to hunch over to try and stay a little drier, but as I did, I noticed that she was standing straight up and was looking up into the sky. Rain was splashing down onto her face and breasts and her nipples were showing through her top and bra. "They really are quite pretty," I told her. I can hardly wait to see them bare, but what I really want to do is check out that beautiful ass and pussy."

"Really? Do you really want to get me naked and play with me?"

"I can't imagine any straight man who wouldn't! I wonder if your ex was gay." We both laughed and continued sloshing through the puddles to her place.

By the time we arrived, we were both drenched. We looked like we'd gone swimming while fully clothed. She said we should go in through the backdoor so we'd drip on the kitchen floor and not the carpeting in the front. Once there I pointed to what appeared to be a balcony on the upper level. "Is that your balcony? Can you actually step out onto it?"

"Yes, that's just off my bedroom. It's very private, in case you're wondering."

"Well, I have this thing about having sex on balconies. If it ever stops raining, maybe..."

"Yes, maybe we can. But first, let's get inside and get out of these wet clothes."

She unlocked the door and stepped inside. "Wait just a minute. I'll go get some towels."

I waited just outside the door as she scurried into another room. In a few moments I saw her walking towards me carrying a stack of towels. It looked as if she was already undressed. She twirled around once to show me that she was indeed naked and asked me what I was waiting for.

As I entered the kitchen, she placed the stack of towels on the table beside the door.

"Oh, my god - you're absolutely beautiful!" I told her.

She turned around slowly, bending slightly to make her butt stand out more. "Do you really think so? You don't have to say that just to get me naked 'cause I already am." She cupped her breasts and giggled.

I stared at her full breasts... her slender waist... the delicate wisp of reddish hair on the mound above her pussy... and then looked into her blue eyes. "Yes. You are beautiful. You really are. And I'm not just saying that to get into your panties, 'cause I've already done a little of that."

Amanda stepped closer to me and said she wanted to help me out of my clothes. "Just stand there and let me take care of you."

The thought suddenly occurred to me that her ex was a football player and that my body would be nothing in comparison. "You understand that not only was I never an athlete, I am considerably older than your ex and don't have a great body."

She looked into my eyes and said, "That doesn't matter. It's the effect you have on me. That's what matters." She then started unbuttoning my shirt. When it was completely undone, she used both hands to spread it open. She lightly dragged her fingers across my chest before placing her face directly against me. She drew in a deep breath and sighed before pushing the shirt down my arms and letting it fall to the floor. Next she unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned the waistband of my slacks. I heard the zipper go down and then she gave the slacks a little push. Because they were so wet, the material clung to me. The next thing I knew she was slowly sliding down my front, dragging her breasts down my chest and over my crotch. Her hands grasped the wet fabric and tugged down first my pants and then my boxers. She buried her face in the hair surrounding my cock and carefully cupped my balls in her hand. She looked up into my eyes and asked, "May I?"

"I think you know the answer to that," I replied.

She nuzzled my cock with her nose before kissing the head. Using her free hand she lifted my cock to her mouth and slowly sucked it inside. All the way inside. Her tongue licked at the underside as she rolled my balls in her hand. As my cock began to grow she slowly backed her head away while sucking it, and then slowly swallowed it all in again, this time pushing her mouth hard against my pubic bone and taking the head into her throat. I half expected her to gag, but she didn't. She stayed like that for several seconds before easing all the way back. She looked up again and said, "You feel so good to me. I'm going to like having you fuck me everywhere."

Gazing down at her I asked, "Everywhere? Like in every room of your condo? Or --"

She interrupted me and said, "No, silly. Everywhere, as in every one of my fuck holes. My mouth, throat, pussy and my ass. I might even let you fuck my tits, but only if you promise not to want that every time."

I laughed loudly and assured her I'd much prefer to be in her somewhere. "And if you'll help me out of the rest of my clothes, I'll be happy to get started somewhere."

She told me to raise a foot so she could get that leg of my pants off, and then told me to raise the other. After she got my socks off she said she'd better hang up everything to let them air dry some. I grabbed one of the towels and dried off some, following her to the laundry room. She carefully hung everything on hangers while I pawed at her ass. When she was done with my clothes she backed up against me making sure my cock was positioned between her thighs. I reached around her and cupped her breasts. They felt incredibly natural.

"You like them?" she queried. "The nipples are very sensitive." She moved my fingers to the nipples and helped me pinch them. I felt her thighs squeeze tighter around my cock as she sighed loudly. It was very apparent that she was even wetter as she began to grind back and forth on my cock. I felt the tip of one of her fingernails push into the slit on the end of my cock. She pushed her head back and up and she licked my ear. I lifted her up a few inches and then lowered her onto my cock. It slid in with just a little resistance. I pushed her against the washing machine, spread her legs with my foot and started to fuck her. She was tight, but so wet. Her lips gripped at my cock with each outward stroke. It felt incredible! I pinched her nipples as I thrust in and out. She squealed in delight. I pushed into her harder with every thrust until I felt her pussy spasm and she yelled, "Oh fuck yes!" I remained inside her but paused to enjoy the involuntary squeezing by her pelvic muscles. I felt even more of her juice running out around my balls. When she regained her composure she told me she wanted me to finish in her mouth this time.

I pulled my cock out of her and she quickly dropped to her knees. She first licked my balls and up the shaft before sucking it all back into her mouth. She sucked liked a maniac, fast and hard, forcing it into her throat and then almost all the way out... over and over... She must have felt my balls tighten because right before I had my orgasm, she sucked extra hard and mashed her face against me. She stayed like that until I'd shot every bit of cum down her throat, and then she languidly slid back, sucking out every last drop of cum. She held my cock in one hand and slapped it against her face while caressing my balls in the other. When she stopped, she looked up and said, "It's so nice to have a real man in the house again. I hope you'll want to stay."

12