Trouble in Paradise Ch. 02

Story Info
Betrayal through blackmail.
4.4k words
4.25
190.2k
39
37

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Temuchen
Temuchen
275 Followers

Trust

"Through all temptation, and the Tempter foil'd
In all his wiles, defeated and repuls't,
And Eden rais'd in the wast Wilderness."

Paradise Regained

Chapter Two

"Come on Jack, wake up."

I heard her voice though I couldn't see her in the dark room. Kay? "Kay, what...where am I? What are doing here? I felt the bed shift as she turned.

"Mack called me and said you had passed out at the Lair. He asked if I wanted someone to take him home or he could put you up in the back. I guess you told him what happened. I told him I...I would come get you. Looks like you really put one on this time. I know you had reason..." Her words trailed off and I could sense her looking away."

I turned away, my back toward her. I didn't say anything. I didn't know what to say, seeing her straddled across that asshole's cock humping up and down flashed through my mind. My eyes began to moisten, tears threatening to fall. I didn't want to give her the satisfaction of seeing me like this.

"Kay, leave!"

"What...," she whispered.

"Kay, I need you to leave, just go. I can't look at you, be with you. I'm afraid if you don't leave...I may hurt you." I heard a gasp and felt her move off the bed.

"Jack, please, I love you. I need...I need to tell you what..."

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!" I yelled.

Kay started sobbing and ran from the room. My head felt as if a sledgehammer was smashing my skull from within but I stared at the door where she vanished. My heart was crushed, I felt as if everything good had wasted away leaving me empty. I hated her but yet still loved her. I was lost. I stumbled into the den and waited. Fifteen minutes later, she returned and stood in the door way.

"Jack, I'll be at my sister, Beverly's...okay?" Kay turned and was gone.

I heard the front door slam and dragged myself to the window. Looking down, I saw Kay run to her car. She stopped by the driver's door, her head down, her hands covering her face. I could see her shaking but not from the chill of the falling rain. Before driving away, she turned and gazed at our home. I watched as she backed out and left. I was numb. My loving wife cheated on me...with Scott.

I stood there staring out the window watching as the rain intensified.

"Mom...Dad? Where is everyone?" I heard Ellie yell as she, in her normal fashion, exploded into the house. "Eeeek...Kate, stop shaking your umbrella in the house and all over me!"

"Jeeez, Ellie...you're not gonna melt," Kate replied. "Mom, wait till you see what I got today. Mom?"

Crap, what am I going to tell the girls? How do I tell them their mother is an adulterer and their parents may divorce? Well, I had better come up with something and quick, I could hear both girls crashing up the stairs.

"Hey Dad, where's Mom?" Ellie burst into the bedroom arms full of shopping bags. I almost lost it when she dashed over, threw the bags on the bed and hugged me. Right behind her, Kate ambled into the room much more reserved that her older sister.

"Hi Dad, are you alright? You don't look well. Kate came over and stood on her toes and kissed me on the cheek.

While I had both of them close to me, I wrapped my arms around them and squeezed.

"Aaack...Jeeez, Dad I can't breathe," gasped Ellie. Kate smiled and held me.

"Dad, where's Mom?" Ellie asked once more.

"Uh...your Mom is visiting your Aunt Beverly. She needed some help with some kind of woman thing. And, yes...Kate I'm fine. Just a little tired. Now...what have you two been up too? What you got in the bags?"

Both girls laughed and Kate said, "Oh...nothing you would be interested in, clothes and other girl things. We wanted to show Mom the clothes we bought...uh...before you see them."

I looked at Ellie and Kate. They looked so happy and excited about their new found treasures. Obviously, the clothes were probably a little more daring than I'd like. That's why they wanted their mother...for support when I finally had the chance to see them. They both took so much after their mother. With her auburn hair, green eyes and bubbly personality, Ellie was a younger version of Kay. Kate, three years younger, took more after me. Her long blond hair was pulled back into a pony tail, her crystal blue eyes sparkling as she grabbed her bags and strolled out. I shivered as I watched them leave. As their father, I would have my hands full, most likely with a shotgun, when time for boys. And, well...Ellie was well on her way toward shortening my life span.

I couldn't bring myself to tell them about their mother. I knew I would have to explain why she wouldn't be staying here. Or would she? Maybe, I should be the one to move out. It might be easier for the girls to have their mother with them. I definitely had some thinking to do. Goddamn it Kay, why did you do this to us?

Before the girls went to bed, I told them their mother would be staying with Beverly for a couple of days. They both had a curious expression, Kate more concerned. She stared into my eyes watching carefully as she asked, "Dad...what's going on? I know something is wrong, please tell us."

Shit, I thought...Kate is way ahead of the game when it comes to brains.

"Okay, why don't both of sit down. Listen, through no fault of yours, me and your mother are separating for a..."

"What! Why, what happened? What did you do, where's Mom?"

Both girls had leaped off Kate's bed, Ellie in tears. The way Kate gaped at me, I felt like I was about ready to drop through a gallows trap door, a noose ready to stretch my neck.

"Ellie...Kate, your mother and I have going through difficult time right now. I won't tell you why for now. That's between your me and you're Mom. If she wants to tell you...well, that's her choice. Just understand, no matter what happens, we both love you very much. That will never change, believe me."

Kate's wide blue eyes became slits as she furrowed her eyebrows. "Dad...do you still love Mom?"

The moment I paused, she knew. But...I told her I loved her mother very much. Both Ellie and Kate gawked in surprise as my eyes began to glisten and tears threatened to form. I turned and left their room locking myself in the den. A few minutes later, a gentle knock rapped at the door.

"Dad, we...we just wanted you to know...we both love you and Mom." Kate's voice spoke volumes in what she didn't say. I told them I loved them both and to go to bed, I would see them in the morning.

I remained in the den, a bottle of Johnny Walker scotch keeping me company. It wasn't long before sleep finally caught up with us.

*****

"Come on Katy, we gotta call Mom. I need to know she's okay." Ellie was scared and shivering. Kate, though the youngest, was comforting her big sister by holding her.

"Ellie...I'm sure she's alright. Dad would never hurt her, he loves her too much. But, maybe we should let her know we love her too. I don't know what happened or what's gonna happen but we have to be strong for the both of them."

"Fi...fine, then let's call her now. Okay?"

Katy looked at Ellie and ran her fingers through her older sisters hair. "Okay, let's do it."

*****

After several rings, I finally flipped open my cell phone. I knew the caller was Kate, my youngest daughter. Sniffling, I said, "Hi honey...everything alright?"

"Mom, what's going on? How come you're not home? Daddy has locked himself in the den and Ellie and I are afraid he's gonna do something. What did Daddy do to you?"

I heard my daughter rambling but a chill ran through me when Katy said Jack was locked away in the den. I didn't believe he would do anything to hurt himself, but, we have never been in this kind of a situation before. Dear God, how did I let this happen? First, I had to calm my girls.

"Wha...what did your father tell you," I cautiously asked.

"Mom, he wouldn't tell us. He only said that you and he were going through some problems and needed to work it out. He said to ask you, maybe you might tell us. But, he did say he loved you very much."

I shut my eyes, my hands pressed against my forehead. My shoulders shook as I sobbed, my daughter's voice calling from the phone.

"Mom? Mom are you okay, can you tell us what's going on...Mom?" I could hear my daughter's worried voice rising in pitch. I wiped my eyes and took a deep breath before I replied.

"Katy dear, everything will be fine, just relax. I'm with your Aunt Beverly and will be home soon...I promise you. Everything will be alright, okay? Now, tell me you girls will be alright and you will take care of your father while I'm gone."

After a long pause, I heard Kate's hesitant voice repeat what I had just said.

"Okay Mom, we'll take care of Dad. Come home soon."

"I will baby, tell Ellie I love you guys...now get some sleep, good night sweetie."

I started crying again after Katy told me Ellie and she loved and missed me. Then, I heard the familiar click of Katy's cell phone disconnecting.

I dropped the phone and slid down the wall until I was on the floor. My sister was next to me gently stroking my head.

"Bev...sniff...I don't understand this. How did I let this happen? I just don't know why I let Scott have me. Oh God, I wish I were dead...I wish I were dead."

Beverly looked down at me and knelt beside me putting her arms around my trembling shoulders.

"We'll figure this thing out Kay but now you need to rest...to get some sleep. Tomorrow, okay...we'll work it out tomorrow. Please, don't worry about Jack...he loves you too much just to throw seventeen wonderful years of marriage away. Okay?"

Beverly held me until I finally stood. Holding my hand, Beverly took me into the bedroom and helped me change into a nightgown. Finally, I was in bed clutching my pillow in a death grip, the pillow damp from my tears. I felt Bev slip into bed and move up against me. She held me in her arms until I cried myself to sleep.

*****

Scott grabbed a stool and sat at the bar of the La Muerta del Perro tavern, a seedy little place in the less than well traveled part of town.

"Damn it Jack, you asshole. Why did you have to come back so fucking early?"

Scott was concerned and with good reason. He knew Jack was no wimp and would never knowingly become a cuckold. And...Jack was senior partner. He was the brains and talent of the company. Scott only assisted with his early contacts but now that was moot. The business was doing very well. Scott was worried about any retaliation by his partner, either physically and/or professionally. And...Nicky. If she found out she would finally have evidence of his extra-marital activities. She was currently staying with her folks in California. She left after discovering his little plaything from work, Margarite. He sighed as he thought about that little minx. Lord, she was one sex hungry senorita, he mused. He remembered their first time in his office.

Margarite, he loved saying he name, was sitting at her desk in a sexy little number, a white mini-skirt with a red silk blouse and white scarf. She never wore panty hose wearing sexy white thigh high stockings and black four inch stilettos. While in the office, she always wore her hair up in a French braid. On more than a few occasions, his wife would question his choice of secretary or the latest politically correct title, personal assistant. Oh yeah, Margarite was definitely his personal assistant.

Scott's last indiscretion, a cute little blond he met at the fitness center, found another and ran off to get married. He'd been unavoidably celibate the past six weeks. Nicky had long stopped any intimate activities since she detected the scent of an unfamiliar perfume wafting from his neck and clothing on night. They had fought and he had denied, denied, denied but to no avail. Nicky didn't believe him and had concluded he was having an affair. Because she couldn't prove it and he was able to instill some doubt, she didn't demand a separation; however, their relationship had drastically chilled.

He remembered being extremely horny that day when he put the moves on Margarite. Jack had left for the day and his PA, Belinda, a sixty-three year old Brit and Jacks right arm, was in England visiting her daughter and her new son-in-law. Scott stood in the doorway of his office, staring at Margarite as she leaned over to file paperwork. He studied her sweet ass, peaking just below the hem of her skirt. He gave off a low moan when he spied her white lacy panties and soft creamy thighs before covered by her stockings. He was rock hard by the time she straightened and returned to her desk. Watching her sit down, her skirt drew back exposing much of her stockings and thighs.

"Margarite, could you come in here please?" asked Scott, the obvious tenting in his slacks revealing his intent.

"Yes, Mr. Halliman...right away," she replied smiling.

As she entered his office, she turned and shut the door. Scott's eyebrows rose when he saw her lock the door. When she turned, he smiled thinking about the definitions of a personal assistant. Hmmm...he thought, I think we're about to add a new job description to her title. Margarite slowly approached him holding a legal pad. She stopped just inches away from him and gazed into his eyes as she reached around and placed the pad on the edge of his desk. Scott closed his eyes as he smelled her femininity. He couldn't stop from licking his lips and heard the melodic sound of her voice.

"What may I do for you, Mr. Halliman?" As he opened his eyes and looked down at her, he noticed the top three buttons of her blouse was undone exposing an ample eyeful of supple cleavage barely concealed by a matching white lace bra.

Less than two minutes later, Margarite was on the edge of his desk, her skirt pushed up to her waist, her panties missing along with her blouse and bra. Her white thigh highs were wrapped around his waist as he thrust into her unbelievably tight and extremely wet pussy. His right hand captured her left breast as his mouth suckled hungrily at her nipple. She was slamming her hips just as hard as he was driving his cock into her. It wasn't long before she shrieked, her fingers digging into his shoulders as she erupted in an immense orgasm. Seconds later, Scott groaned as he felt his balls tighten and explode shot after shot of thick ropes of hot cum into her womb.

Afterwards, when he got home, he immediately took a shower and jammed his clothes into the bottom of his closet. During his shower, he felt pain radiate from his shoulders and reached behind feeling small gouges. Looking at his fingers he saw blood coated the tips. After toweling off, he also found small spots of blood soaking into the towel. "Fuck," he muttered after finding two sets of fingernail scratches on opposite sides of his upper back. "Nicky can't find this or I history." Later that night, he purposely picked a fight with her resulting in her leaving to stay with Jack and Kay. Several days later, after he was able to apologize and promised to seek counseling, Nicky returned. By this time, he was certain she would never find the scratches. They had healed enough to stop bleeding and, since Nicky was sleeping in a separate room, she would never see the injuries.

Now...it was too late, Nicky caught him in the act, so to speak. He remembered when his wife showed up with her brothers at the motel. He didn't know how she found out but there she was. He thought he had been so careful this time. Scott later found out one of Nicky's brothers had been tailing him. Evidently, her older brother, Dominic, was a private investigator. As it was, Nicky barely managed to keep her brothers from pounding him into the floor and turning him into, as her two brothers kept repeating, "tiny pieces of Scotty meat." During the all the screaming, Margarite hid beneath the bed sheets. The older brother, Dom, helped Margarite to dress and talked to her while Nicky railed on Scott. After Nicky and her brothers left, so did Margarite, with Nicky's older brother, Dom. Scott was left to brood over his unwanted, soon to be freedom, and his humiliation of losing his little sex bomb to Nicky's brother.

To Scott's relief, Nicky left without telling Kay what happened. He had convinced her not to tell anyone what really transpired or it would damage his business relationship with Jack. After all, Nicky was Kay's best friend and Jack would support anything his wife wanted. Scott already understood Kay was not fond of him.

Scott thought of Kay. Damn she was one fine piece of ass. He had wanted her since he first met her with Nicky. In fact, she was the reason he married Nicky. Oh, Nicky was a gorgeous piece of muff herself, but, Kay...Kay was beautiful and so sexy. She had an innocent but seductive quality and, by god, he wanted her.

It was a stroke of good luck when he ran into an old college acquaintance three weeks ago. It seemed his old drinking buddy turned out to be a drug dealer. Scott was able to latch onto some new designer drug designed to turn the worst ice queen into a raving sex addict. They had partied a couple of nights later, after picking up two young women at a night club. Both girls were a little skittish at first, wanting only to dance; however, after a little additive was slipped into their drinks, they morphed into wanton sluts. God, what a night that was, he thought his dick would never be the same again. The two girls found themselves awaking in a rundown little motel room alone, every orifice saturated with cum. Scott never worried the two girls would run to the cops and claim rape. All he had on his mind was Kay and Jack would soon be out of town for a week.

Scott thought back to the day after Jack had left. He had gone over to Jack's home and almost came just looking at her when Kay answered the door. She had on a light summer dress, her long auburn hair covering her smooth shoulders. A hint of cleavage provided an appetizer for his sexual hunger.

"Hi Kay, Jack asked me to pick up some papers from his home office. I should have called first but the battery for my cell is dead."

Kay looked at him with those stunning emerald eyes and smiled. "Sure, go right ahead. You know where they are?"

As he walked in he said, "uh yeah...they should be on the desk near the phone."

Kay told him she would be in the kitchen if he needed help and disappeared. Scott rummaged around on Jack's desk, found a folder and, reached into his pocket for the vial of powder. Just feeling the smooth cylinder and knowing its contents sent shivers of excitement into his crotch.

He stood in the kitchen entrance and watched Kay preparing a late lunch. He knew the girls were at camp for the summer.

"Thanks Kay, I found what I was looking for," holding up the folder.

"Oh, good...I'm fixing some lunch, would you like something to eat before you go?"

Scott knew she didn't really care for him but she was too polite not to offer something for her husband's business partner and her best friend's husband. He wondered if Kay knew Nicky had left him.

"Thank you, yes. I'm starving," he said as he smiled. She may have just provided him with a perfect opportunity for his plan.

He watched her acquire an additional plate and arrange their lunch.

"What would you like to drink," Kay asked and Scott asked if she had any white wine.

"Yes, Chablis okay with you? Scott smiled and said Chablis was perfect.

Kay told him to check behind the bar and grab two glasses.

Grinning, Scott turned away. Kay you are so naïve, he thought.

He quickly made for the bar and grabbed a Woodbridge Chablis. Pouring a healthy portion in each glass, he opened the vial and emptied its contents into one. The fine powder dissolved and, after a little stirring, the wine cleared. He waited at the bar until Kay appeared and sat down on the sofa. He brought the wine goblets and placed hers by her plate on the coffee table. As he sat, he watched her take the glass and sip.

Temuchen
Temuchen
275 Followers
12