Troubled Lunch

Story Info
Voyeuristic.
2.1k words
4.06
12.1k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eals
eals
2 Followers

It was an insignificant town and an insignificant restaurant. We were only looking for a quick lunch so that we could be back on the road in a hurry. We had a number of miles to travel that day so we had just come off the freeway, and found the first restaurant that appeared on the road. My wife was expecting a rather important phone call from a business associate so she wanted to make lunch simple and fast. She wanted it to be through before the call came, so we weren't being picky about what was available. We searched the menu handed to us by the person who was seating everyone, and chose a grilled cheese on brown with a green salad on the side. It didn't take long for it to arrive and we set to it immediately.

No soon had we received our lunch, when three women came into the restaurant and were seated at a table, not quite next to us, but very close. There were two younger women, and a middle-aged woman. There were all very well dressed with pricey skirts and blouses. They presented a very good picture and they captured the eyes of all the men in the restaurant, including myself.

The two younger women sat opposite each other at the table, but the older woman sat so that she was facing me. The table was small but very open. You could easily see the legs of the women, especially the older one that faced me. I was immediately drawn to her, and, being an ever-horny male, I noticed how wonderfully they went up until they disappeared under the hem of her skirt.

It was a great view, and set myself to enjoy it. I knew that it would be just a passing view, but I was quite willing to take what I could get for the time that I thought I had.

One thing my wife can't stand is the road noise when she is trying to talk on the phone. She has some diminishment of her hearing and so it becomes really difficult for her to make out the words when the car is running on the freeways. She would endure it, but she would rather take calls when she is not on the road. The restaurant that we were in was as small as it was insignificant. That meant that was a terrible amount of noise in the place. Fortunately, it was bombarded with the endless rock music played a maximum decibels that some have. So when the phone rang, she was happy to take the call where she was. She gave me the signal that she would be taking the call here, and that I was to order her up a coffee. We were going to be awhile and I was going to have to bide my time until the call was finished. What was I going to do to fill the time? A certain female figure came back into focus. I made it my work to really appreciate the form that was in front of me. It was worthy of note, but, unfortunately (or fortunately, as it turned out) the women noticed me reconnoiter of her assets. She smiled and I blushed at being caught.

I tried to avert my eyes, but they would not listen to me. I found myself coming back time and time again to those legs, and admiring the wonderful trip toward that special spot on the female body. I tried in my mind to move the hem up, but that would take more mental powers that I possessed. The lady, however, read my mind. She smiled at me knowingly, and then ever so slightly, she began to move in a way that lifted the edge of skirt upwards. It was an exciting movement, and I was not quite sure whether it was intentional or not. It did, however, give me hope and a slight quickening, in my groin. As I peeled my eyes away from that promising scene, I looked at the eyes of this lovely creature. They were full of excitement. She knew what she had just done, and I could see that she had enjoyed doing it. I wondered just how long that would last. Hoped for the best, but didn't want to push my luck. Maybe, just maybe, this was going to be a game between her wonderful legs and my ever-eager eyes. I was willing to play if she was, and it appeared to me that she was more than willing to be involved. Fortunately, for me, my wife was facing in such a way as to prevent her from catching on just to what was about to transpire. She was busy with the phone; I began to hope that it might be a long call.

The next move was, of course, hers, but she was being coy. This was a woman who knew how to tease. She knew the importance of taking time. She knew that it would heighten interest, and I am sure that she knew that it might just heighten something else. My groin was telling me that it wouldn't take much to 'raise' the awareness. The move was subtle and barely perceptible. She simply adjusted her napkin, and in doing so, pulled up her skirt a tad only. After doing so, she looked at me and gave the simplest and most naïve smile. She had to know that I had seen her do it. Blushing time was over. If this game was going to be played, the signals had to be small but definitive. She had to know that I had appreciated the move. What was it to be, I thought to myself. First, I looked coyly away from her, but smiling in pleasure. I then quietly brushed the front of my pants, lingering a tad over my fly. It was the quietest suggestion of a masturbatory act that I could manage. She blushed, but she also smiled, and almost imperceptibly, winked. The signals worked and the game was on.

It didn't take long for the next. She brushed her lap and like me lingered in the brushing over her genital area. She pursed her lips, and smiled, and as she did her legs opened just a tad. I could see farther up those gorgeous legs. The welt on her hose appeared as that lovely patch of bare skin above it.

Let me say this, I hate pantyhose. Those ubiquitous items may have their uses, but for the enjoyment of sex, they one of the chosen turn ons. Ultra sheer may be able turn you on, but you still have to get those damn things off. Short of tearing them off, which is, in itself, a very erotic act, you have to spend an inordinate length of time, taking them down the legs. Most women don't really appreciate torn pantyhose. If you do it, you might want to have an extra pair to give her at the end of your lovemaking. It might make her happier after she sees the wrecked ones you dispatched in your passion.

With hose, the bare skin is right there. It is a wonderful invitation to the pleasures that wait over that smooth expanse luscious skin to the pussy beyond. It is a great area to tease and tickle, to enhance and enliven feelings, to kiss and lick and the ultimate suggestion of the pleasures to come once that delight has been traversed. It is a mind bender and a prick raiser. Fuck the pantyhose. Give me skin boys.

Now back to my disrupted gonads. The movement gave me a great deal of hope for some teasing fun. She could see how it affected me, and she didn't hesitate with her next move. The legs fell open more, and she made a small move in her chair to allow future moves. The skirt began to go north, and so did my prick. I could see her panties now. Just a hint of them, but definitely panties. There would have to be a wider entrance allowed, before the full appreciation of her underwear could be had. The light in the restaurant was adequate and even comfortable for eating, but for voyeuristic endeavours, it lack intensity. Short of spread her legs from the farthest east to west, it was going to be difficult to see the pretty little lingerie that cover her cunt, but I want to see, I had to see it. I would crawl over cut glass to see it. I was in full voyeuristic metal and this woman had got to me. Although, neither my wife nor the lovely lady could see it, things were getting a bit wet under my collar and in my pants. I could feel the blood rushing and my pressure rising along with my penis.

Suddenly, the mood crashed. She got up excused herself and went off to the ladies room. My little excursion up the legs of that beautiful woman was at an end. I was in despair, and all I could hear was the fast beating of my heart, and my wife talking on the phone. What was worse, the women's meals had arrived so that when she returned she would have to attend to her meal. Woe is me! Fun's ended and the game has been played. It is so disappointing to have such a game with so much potential for fun and enjoyment end like a premature ejaculation. I looked out the window and thought of what might have been.

It wasn't long before, that sweet lady came back to the table. I took time to enjoy the full picture. She was tall, but not too tall. She had small C cups as far as I could figure. She was beautifully shaped. Her hair was perfect. She had a white skirt and jacket to match. The jacket lay open and she had a rich green blouse, which had a hint of transparency about it. You could just see a bra beneath the cloth. It nestle those breasts wonderfully. It was fastened at the front. Easy accessibility, I thought. Her hips were just right and her walk was stately and full of confidence. She had beautiful shoes that went perfectly with the colours she was wearing. The picture was stunning. I felt that I was falling for this dream even as I sat beside my wife. Oh! To be young (or younger) again. Freedom from marital entanglements would also be nice, but that was, as they say; "A dream devoutly to be wished." She walked herself back to the chair and proceeded to sit down.

Bang! I was rocked by the most outstanding sight. I would never have dreamed that the game was to take a most erotic right turn. She sat down slowly facing 90 degrees from the table. She then pulled her one leg around leaving the other in place. The skirt opened. My eyes fell to her legs and journeyed, as they had before, up the lovely corridor. Gone was that hint of panty that I had seen. In its place, shaved and pink, gorgeous and inviting was her pussy. The folds of her labia were open for me to see all. It looked like she had been touching herself sexually while she was in the bathroom. There was moisture on the lips, a trickle of sexual juices coming from her cunt.

She looked at me, but she did not move her other leg toward the one that had come in under the table. Her eyes focused on me. She smiled. I damn near gasped. My cock went north. I stiffened and blanched. There were a thousand things I wanted to do then. None of them involved my wife, or the other women, or the waitress or anyone else in that restaurant. She had me, and she had me by the short and curlies. I want to crawl up her leg. Smell, taste, lick and fuck that cunt. She knew what she had done. Her eyes dropped below our table to my crotch, to my rising prick. She had won the game hands down. She slowly brought the other leg to meet the first, and my wife said goodbye. We had to go. I conceded the game. The bill arrived and I paid it. As I past the table of my competitor, I whispered 'game, match and set' and thanks. My wife asked me what I said and I said "Oh! Nothing."

As we went to the car, I looked back to restaurant. A small hand beside open legs waved quietly in the window. I smiled and waved back so that my wife could not see me. That night she wondered why I fucked her so thoroughly and well. She was glowing with our love play and she benefited profoundly by my troubled lunch.

eals
eals
2 Followers