Truck Sales

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deadwood
Deadwood
74 Followers

As she took in the sight of him, her mouth went dry and she felt wet in her neither region. It had been months since she had seen a man naked, and it made her sex flood with moisture. His body was hardly perfect at fifty years old, but it managed to be masculine enough and achingly well proportioned for his age. With her head propped upon a pillow, she looked him up and down; trying to memorize every detail of his form for it probably would be awhile before she slept with her next man. Instinctively her eyes gazed upon his cock and locked there. He was rather well hung, and his long, thick member stood out proudly in front of him, yearning as much for her as she did for him. Amy almost hated to admit that she was aroused. Without question she desperately wanted to be taken and it did not matter if it was as a mistress, as a slutty saleswoman, or as a skanky Lot Lizard, she just wanted to be mounted roughly inside the glorious and expensive truck.

It was Amy's turn to wince when John dug into his pants pocket and pulled out a knife. When the shiny blade locked itself in place, it made and ominous click that made Amy jump with fright. She cringed as he moved it carefully towards her sex and placed it against the rough beige fabric of her nylons. As he began to cut, Amy held her breath so that she would not move; endangering her clit as he carefully cut a hole through her nylons, marveling at the fact that she did not wear any panties.

"What, no panties?"

"I never wear panties," Amy said with a shrug realizing now that he had cut her nylons so that he could take her while still dressed in her pantyhose. "Even with jeans I never...", but she never got to finish her sentence as the words were taken from her mouth and replaced with one, long moan as he straddled her waist, and in one fluid motion, lowered himself into her sex.

Amy was almost embarrassed by how easily she accommodated him. Despite being such a long time since any guy had been where John was now, her lust manifested itself in wetness. Despite being a snug fit, she could feel his hairy balls touch her loins as he plunged into her with ease. The sensation was incredible for both of them Amy knew, as John moaned as well, thoroughly enjoying the constricted feeling within her and the feel of her rough nylons as she wrapped her legs around the man and pulled him tighter against her body.

John thrust his hips upward, burying his cock inside her cannel with eager abandon. These spurred Amy on to lean forward and kiss the man passionately, even if he was old enough to be her father. Age did not seem to matter as her hard nipples agreeably grazing his chest and he kissed her back with just as much enthusiasm, and even more euphoria. Panting into her mouth, their teeth mashed and their tongues collided as moans and squeals emanated from Amy's lips as never before. With each thump of his shaft into her sex being sheer bliss, they began to move faster, compressing the thin mattress of the truck's bunk down to the fiberglass and metal underneath it with each plunge. Locking her ankles together, Amy and John became one as the hard pounding continued.

Amy could not help but keep her eyes open, looking up at him, loving the plunging kisses as much as his shaft not knowing in the world how anyone could have sex without the benefit of kisses. Just the look of ecstasy on his face was enough to thrill her, and just the way her mouth was invaded, she knew John felt the same way.

Already his strokes were increasing in tempo, and Amy could see her legs tightly clamped around him pumping towards the roof of the sleeper in quicker succession. From the way he kept his eyes shut tightly, and the general tenseness that overtook his body, Amy knew he was fighting to hold back.

Despite wanting her own powerful orgasm, Amy was not sure John could hold off long enough for hers to build. Between her good looks, the outfit she had worn, the new truck and her younger age, Amy knew she was John's perfect date; the perfect fuck.

"Don't hold back John. Just let it go. Just enjoy me," she muttered as his hands found her breasts and he squeezed her nipples tightly. As the pain-pleasure of that action hit her, Amy saw John's eyes grow wide, and then felt his cock swell within her. His thrusting became more vigorous and wilder as he thrust one final time and moaned a long deep moan as he jettisoned into the young saleslady with total abandon.

Only when the powerful blasts began to invade her, did Amy think about a condom, or a lack thereof. Already too late, the first rounds were powerful, followed by lesser blasts until she felt him just oozing into her. Undeterred or disappointed but the lack of protection and responsibility, Amy let him lay on top of her until it began to go soft. Finally, John rolled off of her, and as he began to get redressed, he looked at Amy with a grin.

"Of course Amy you know that I would have still bought the truck even if you hadn't done that," he said with a grin as he began to get redressed?

"Well I probably would have let you do that anyway even if you hadn't wanted the truck."

"But you needed the sale didn't you?"

"It's been tough. No one wants to talk to a woman about a truck, that's why I decided to start dressing the part. They say sex sells," she said with a shrug.

"So are you sure you want me to keep this a secret."

For a moment Amy thought about the sales figures, the commission rate and the price of the hundred thousand dollar truck she was now lying in. With a little shake of her head, Amy grinned. "No."

Deadwood
Deadwood
74 Followers
12