Trucker Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stevie3624
stevie3624
1,193 Followers

She literally jumped up and hugged me and said, "I'm happy Mattie." The sound of my name was like a chime. She'd never called me Mattie and it made me smile inside.

I said, "I'm happy too mom." She was still holding my arms. I pulled her to me. I kissed her lips for the first time and held her in my embrace. I put my hand over the breast I had sucked two years before.

She kissed me back, but after a moment she said almost breathless, "Mattie, no...that time...it was wrong of me, I shouldn't have done it. I was high...I don't do those pills any more. They screwed me up until I didn't know what I was doing. I've been trying to change my life, and make it up to you...I was such a lousy mother...can you forgive me?"

"Mom, there's nothing to forgive," I said. "This has nothing to do with what happened that day. That's gone; that was a crazy thing, and it was only about sex. Mom, this is about love. I love you, and I want you because I love you."

"Mattie," she said, "I'm not a good person for you; you don't know what I've done, who I am..."

"Mom, you're the best person for me. And whoever or whatever you were then, that's not who you are now. I know who you are, and I know you love me, don't you mom?"

"Oh God, yes I do baby, I do. Every day after that happened, I was so sorry, but I loved you more each day. I saw how good you are and how loving and sweet and..." I kissed her before she could finish.

I said, "Mom just tell me, have you been thinking of me that way, wanting me like I want you?"

"Yes baby, yes, I think about you that way all the time, but I keep going back and forth with all of it." I heard a little laugh as she said; "It didn't stop me from practically memorizing all of Sonny's stories from the Web."

I brought my mouth to hers and there were no more questions because her kiss said 'Yes, yes to everything, a thousand times yes.' I held her in my arms and her body molded to mine. She moved on me and after a moment said, "Oh God, make love to me sweetheart...please make love to me." She was almost crying as she said, "Nobody ever made love to me."

"Yes mom," I told her. "I'm going to make love to you, I'm always going to make love to you." She was whimpering as I took off both of our clothes. I took her by the hand and led her to her bedroom. She got on the bed and opened her legs. I kissed her body for a long time.

I put my lips to the wetness between her thighs and moved to the soft folds over her vagina and hood. I remembered how, as a boy, I wondered at the mystery between a woman's legs. I never could have imagined that one day it would be my own mother's pussy that would be satisfying my hunger. I licked around the soft skin and exposed her clit. I said, "I love you." I held her tits and said, "I love you." I licked her clit and said, "I love you."

Her eyes were closed, her legs and arms were splayed, and her head rolled from side to side as she repeated, "I love you, I love you, I love you..." I wanted her to taste me. I wanted to know what it would feel like to be in my mother's mouth. I straddled up, pinning her arms to her sides between my legs and bringing my cock near her mouth. When she opened her eyes and saw what I wanted, she opened her mouth to receive me. She moaned as she sucked and freed one of her hands to massage my shaft and sack with increasing excitement. I pushed in and out of her mouth, sliding between her soft lips, feeling the wet, the heat, and the pressure along the shaft.

I was close. Being inside my mother's mouth brought me to the edge of orgasm. I wanted so much to come and feel the sweet release. I also wanted more. I pulled out and went back to kissing her until I was calmed enough to go inside her without coming too quickly.

I put my hand between her legs and she willingly opened them wider for me. Where I touched her she was wet and I had no doubt that she wanted me in her pussy. I loved the idea that I had a mother that could love her son in that way even if most people wouldn't approve or understand.

I brought myself to her center and as I placed the head of my cock on my mother's pussy she caressed and guided me into her. I entered her and she let out a long air-filled sound that reverberated through me as I stroked long and slow into her pussy. I put my mouth to her ear and said, "I'm inside you mom, inside you, and it feels so good."

She answered with one word, said so slowly, she took three or four of my strokes inside her before she finished it. "Y-e-e-s-s-s-s."

With a smooth cadence, we moved and undulated. We fit. My cock filled her, and her pussy wrapped me in its loving embrace, mother and son as one. With each stroke that penetrated and opened that once forbidden place, I felt more and more that it was the place I belonged.

I knew I couldn't go too much longer and before I reached the point of no return, I had enough sense to ask her, "Mom, can I come inside you?"

She stopped moving and said, "Oh God, honey, no, I'm sorry baby, I stopped taking the pill...I haven't been with anybody for a while...I didn't think...I'm sorry...tomorrow I'll..."

"You don't have to be sorry mom...I'm glad. I have a condom in my room, but I have a better idea for tonight." I switched into the sixty-nine position and took her pussy into my mouth. At the same time I felt my cock enter her mouth. It was almost too much stimulation to feel her body on me, her pussy in my mouth and the way she was sucking me. Her lips and tongue took turns on my shaft and then she sucked on the knob. It took some concentration to return the favor, but she tasted so good and I could feel the pleasure she was getting as she writhed and moaned.

I imagined what a picture we must have made, and how differently it could be seen. A mother with her son in her mouth as he pleasured her pussy. I saw it only as love.

I used my tongue in a wavy motion over her clit and mom seemed to like it. After a moment she stopped sucking me to say, "Oh Mattie, that feels so good." I kept doing it, going from slow to fast. When I used the tip to circle and flick across the wet button, she said, "Mattie I'm coming." She quickly put me back in her mouth and vigorously sucked as she moaned and came. Her energetic mouth and tongue took me over.

The first spurt into her mouth came from my whole body. I couldn't remember coming with as much intensity as I did into my mother's mouth. I didn't know what she was doing to make me feel that way, but she kept drawing and sucking and I kept coming. She was making noises as I filled her mouth, but she didn't stop sucking. I let out a loud "Ahh..." when she grabbed my shaft and pumped it until the intensity built again and the last of the semen came in her mouth. An exquisite quiet fell over the room as we held each other.

Throughout that night, I surprised myself at how many times I wanted her. After each time, she came back to sleep in the warmth of my arms. Each time I awoke to find her there and feel her soft skin along mine I thought, 'My Joan, my mom, my love.'

As we left the house together the next morning everything I thought and felt was a cliché, but it's so different when it's happening to you. Iwaswalking on air, the sunwas shining in my heart, and I did know, to the depth of me, that there is nothing better on earth, than to love, and be loved.

The first thing mom wanted to do that day was get a NuvaRing and insert it. We both couldn't wait to put it to use. When we finally got back home and into the bedroom, mom looked at me and held my face. She said slowly, "Mattie, Mattie, Mattie..." as if my name tasted good in her mouth. "you know baby, over the past years, even if I didn't show it, you've been in here, and in here all the time," She put her fingers to her temple and to her heart. "And now I want you in here all the time too." She caressed herself between her legs. I told her how hard I was for her. And then I showed her.

She ran her hand over the top of my upward pointing cock and said, "I'm glad you want me like this Mattie, I'm glad you're hard for me because I want you too, I want you."

Even though I'd been inside her before, this time, there was something new that made it feel like a beginning. When I first entered her, we were in the missionary position. And as if we were both new to each other, it was tentative, caring, and gentle. She took me into her center as a bride accepts her new husband. Softly, with two hands, she guided my hardness. I split the wet folds of her pussy and was inside. She was quiet at first and I probed and explored inside her with careful strokes.

For a while I was happy just to penetrate her and savor each stroke. She let me know with her moans that it felt good to have me in her. The velvet passageway gripped me as I pressed in and out. It was soft and moist and the best place I could hope to be.

She then put her hands behind her knees and pulled her legs farther back. This opened her more to me and I went in deeper. I caught a glimpse of the pinkish pucker and I put my finger on it and massaged it, as I stayed pressed in her. It occurred to me that she might not want me to, so I said, "Does that feel good mom?"

She said, "Yes baby, it feels good."

I turned her over and went back into her pussy. Her ass was round and fleshy and it felt good to slap against it as I went into her pussy as far as I could. I was in deeper than when she was on her back; I think it was about all she could take because each time I fully stroked she said, "Ohh..." and the sound was at the edge where pleasure meets pain. I eased up to make sure I didn't hurt her. She said, "My love...my love...it's so good...you're inside me and it's so good."

I watched each stroke as I pushed into her pussy. I felt it and lived it and loved it as if it were the sweet taste of a favorite food when the flavor first explodes in your mouth. With each stroke into my mother's wet center, she said, "Love..." and with each stroke, that was what I felt.

We both sensed the build-up of the love-makers paradox, wanting so much to finish, and wanting it to never end. Mom started talking about coming before I thought either of us was ready. She said, "I want to feel you come inside me Mattie; I want to feel you fill me."

"Yes mom", I said. "I will." I put my finger in her mouth and then took the moisture and put it on her pucker. This time I pushed it into her ass.

As soon as I did she said, "I'm coming Mattie, I'm coming..."

I said, "Yes mom come, come on my cock, come." No sooner had the words left my mouth than the first cord of cum shot out of me."

She knew I was coming and said, "Fill me Mattie, fuck, OH...Mattie... Mattie..."

She kept saying Mattie and I kept saying mom as I pushed my cock into her pussy and my finger into her ass until she exhaled. With my last few strokes, I pushed as deep as I could into her well lubricated channel and she let out relief filled sounds of, "Ahhh...ahhh...ahhh..." I stayed inside her until we were both completely finished and then collapsed on her warm wet skin.

The next months were what I imagine a honeymoon would be like. We did it all the time. We spent every moment we could together. Mom even held my hand in the streets. I was a bit uncomfortable the first few times, but after that I thought, 'I don't care what anybody thinks, or what anybody thinks they know.'

We were both there for each other. We could be sitting and talking and one of us would say, "Do you want sex?" Nobody ever said no. In fact neither of us ever said no to anything the other one wanted. Not that there was anything more than indulging some of the fantasies we'd each had over the years. Mom's tended more to a bit of bondage and mine were more likely to have her dress in sexy outfits. But there was one thing that began to creep up on me that I was reluctant to bring up.

It started because she was wearing skirts rather than pants most of the time. Her ass looked so good to me. I would follow her legs to her thighs and think about that rounded butt, and what I wanted to do. I guess I'd always had some fantasies about taking a woman that way, but I'd never had a relationship that went that far, and I wasn't sure how to bring it up with my mother. I mean, even though I was having sex with my mother, it still sounded like it might be over the edge.

The night before I had to spend a week away for my new job, mom had gone into the bedroom before me knowing we would have sex when I came in. I guess she had absently half undressed waiting for me. When I came in, her blouse and bra and panties were thrown on the chair and she was on the bed looking at a magazine with her skirt hiked up.

I couldn't stand it anymore. Looking at the fleshy lower half of her ass as it teased out from under the skirt had me hard as I could remember. All the ways I had thought of asking her vanished. I undressed and I put my body on hers from behind. As I raised her skirt to her waist, I said, "Mom I want to be inside your ass."

She hesitated a moment and said, "Baby...okay love...yes, do it."

I rolled off her and reached inside the top drawer for the perfumed lubricant that she had bought, but we had seldom used. I was so excited I squeezed too much at once but I slathered it on my cock and on her pucker. There was enough left to gather on my fingers and push into her tight hole. She made a small sound. Her eyes were closed and her ass was raised. I hoped she didn't think that my fingers were as much as was going to be in her, because I was as thick and swollen as I could get. As I placed the tip on her greased pucker, I said, "Mom, are you ready?"

She took a deep breath and blew it out of her mouth and said, "Yes baby, I'm ready." I pushed the knob in with enough pressure to stretch and pass through the ring and then pressed halfway in. Without the lube, I never would have been able to enter her.

It was tight and it was hot as my hard pole penetrated her ass. She was stretched and clamped on me. Each inch that went in squeezed my cock more. I realized she must have been anxious and I stopped pushing to kiss her back and say, "I love you mom; I'll stop whenever you want me to."

She said, "No baby...it's okay, it's okay." I could feel her relax and it made all the difference. My cock slid in and I was able to stroke the full length of my shaft up into her small passageway. Slowly I began pushing back and forth. The tight channel still grasped and held me, but I could move inside her much more fluidly.

I'd never felt anything like it. As I stroked more freely, the physical pleasure was wonderful, but I knew that what my mother was doing for me intensified everything. I couldn't believe that it was the same woman whom I'd felt such antipathy for a few years ago. The same woman I now loved and had taken me as her lover, and was now pleasuring me with every part of her body.

She raised herself and began pushing back. Each insertion seemed to go deeper until I was up against the meaty globes that had tempted me into her. She grunted and moaned as we fell into a rhythm that I knew couldn't continue for very long. I reached to touch her hanging breasts. With one hand I brought the tops of both of her tits together. I could feel her two nipples and they were erect.

Mom had relaxed enough so I was able to move as fluidly in her ass as I had in her pussy. The next few moments were as intense a physical experience as I had known. I kept driving into her ass and she kept pushing back. I kept going higher, expecting to come at any instant. Somehow I held on and the intensity built as I heard mom moaning loudly. She started screaming and I could have sworn I felt her channel wetter than before. I pushed hard and fast until I was driving with all I had. The explosion almost scared me. It felt like a canon shot that shook my whole body. If I wasn't inside her, I think the cum would have shot all the way across the room.

I let go with volley after volley that filled my mother's ass, as she seemed to squeeze my shaft each time I pulled out and pushed in. I held on to the fleshy globes as I pumped. I didn't stop until I was completely empty and she was completely full. When I finished, mom fell exhausted onto the bed with her face buried in the pillow. For a moment I wasn't sure she was okay. I thought it might have been too much for her.

I wasn't sure what to say, and after a long minute, the first words out of mom's mouth made me think I'd made a mistake to take her that way. "Oh God, Mattie, I can't believe what we just did." Before I could apologize she said, "It was so good honey. At first I thought it was going to be awful, but I wanted so bad to love you the way you wanted to be loved, and then when you were inside me, I couldn't believe how sexed up I got...feeling you pushing into me, filling me, and opening me. And I really felt like I was being a loving mother to you baby, wasn't I love?" She was getting excited as she talked.

"Yes mom," I said. "It was wonderful; there aren't very many mothers who can say they did that for their sons." I laughed.

She laughed too and said, "No, but I'm serious, I wanted to do it for you...and it was great."

I kissed her and said, "I loved it mom, and we're going to do it again, real soon."

She caressed my balls and the cock that was already beginning to stiffen and said, "Oh yeah." I kissed her again and she said, "It's nice to have a son who loves me the way you do. " And the part of mom that still had some 'Truck driver' in her said, "And it's also nice to have a son that fucks me the way you do." We laughed as we rolled into other's enfolding arms.

stevie3624
stevie3624
1,193 Followers
12