Truckers Tease Ch. 02

Story Info
Teasing the truckers on I-55
1.6k words
4.4
21.2k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well this Friday night turned out to be no good. It was too late and she was too tired for any road shows. But, not to be disappointed she was ready to go on Saturday evening.

Saturday night we tend to skip the bar hopping scene and have a certain steakhouse in Hammond, IN. we like to go to.

Getting all dolled up is kind of a thing of the past that she likes to do and I really don't mind a suit and tie when I can look at her.

She came out of the bedroom ready to go with her coat on. I had no idea what she was wearing at this point but was sure she would look good in it.

As we drove to the restaurant we made small talk about work, family and all the things you normally talk about besides what she had on under the coat, which is what I wanted to know.

We arrived and parked close to the back of the parking lot as the place was already super busy.

We entered and that is when I asked to help her with her coat. As I removed her coat I saw a few heads turn at the bar.

Now I noticed she had a very form fitting lavender dress that had pearl snaps all the way up the front. She had matching lavender high heels and black hose which really looked good with the contrasting colors. Nothing was showing that was out of the ordinary. There was just a small amount of cleavage and a small amount of leg.

We took a seat at the bar and I ordered her a crown and cola. We had a few drinks and finally were called for our table. She excused herself to the ladies room on the way and said she would see me at the table.

As she returned I noticed quite a bit more cleavage and leg and figured the alcohol was starting to work. I also noticed a little harder nipple than she normally would have. I asked if she was cold and she replied "no, why." Not wanting to tip her off that she was showing I said no reason. As she went to sit down I could see that she was wearing lace top black thigh highs.

A bottle of Pinot Noir and dinner and we were ready to go. She did order a Baileys on the rocks for dessert.

As we headed for our SUV she hiked her coat and dress up and asked how I liked what she was wearing. The black lace thong matched her thigh highs and accentuated her firm round ass. I said you look great and the security guard thought so too from his nod and smile. She had forgotten all about the security but tried to take it in stride.

As we merged on to I-80 West headed for I-55 I thought maybe this wasn't the night either as she was pretty laid back.

I mentioned how good she looked in her dress and asked if she had seen the guys at the bar look at her when she took her coat off. She answered as usual, "that's all in your head, and you're making that up." I said "Oh and I was making up the security guard as well." I got no response from that.

As we drove along a little farther I asked to see those lace top thigh highs again. She obliged by unsnapping three more snaps for quite a view. I asked if her bra matched the rest of her undergarments at which point she unsnapped four top snaps and revealed an extremely sexy black nipple less bra. Now I knew why the hard nipples were showing back at the steakhouse.

I asked if the thong was crotch less and she quickly spun around to show me my guess was right. Her pouty pink lips looked fantastic framed by the black lace of her thong. I quickly seized the opportunity to run my fingers up between her lips and to my satisfaction felt the warm moist feeling that meant we may be in for a show.

As she turned back in her seat I played with her now hardening nipple and she playfully pushed my hand away. As she did I caught her dress and pulled toward myself undoing the other snaps to reveal a beautiful frontal shot of her black lace clad body. She responded by leaning forward and taking her arms out of the dress and while lifting her ass off the seat she commented "I might as well just take it off" and got no argument from me as she slid it from underneath herself and tossed it in the back.

Now things were starting to heat up. She asked if I thought she might get the same reception from on looking truck drivers that she did previously. The look on my face must have given a very positive yet unspoken response as she smiled as if already knowing the answer.

The street lights along I-80 are incredibly bright so seeing into our SUV is no problem at all.

She commented that truck traffic seemed light and I informed her that it was Saturday not Friday and that made a big difference. Jut ahead though we saw a line of about six or seven trucks.

As we approached she began to position herself for their viewing pleasure. As we passed the first truck he looked and then did a double take. She said he is talking on his CB obviously alerting the trucks in front of us. AS we neared the second truck you could see him straining to see us in the mirror. As we pulled alongside she turned toward him and tweaked her nipples. He immediately blew his horn in appreciation. Number three was much the same. As we approached number four things got a little different as he pulled in front of us. Having been watching the front trucks I had not even noticed the ones we already passed were approaching us. One was directly behind us and one on our left. Now we were boxed in.

I asked her, "Do you think they appreciate the view now?" Her reply was "They haven't seen anything yet." She had that glazed look in her eye that tells me the alcohol is talking and the body is ready for action.

As we were pushed along up to number five she began to massage her clit. The driver stayed beside us and kept motioning her to take off her bra. She flashed her firm breasts and then recovered them.

I should give you a quick overall view of this lady. 5'2", 113 lbs., 34 C tits and as I said previously a firm little round ass to die for.

At this point I wanted to get my erection out and work on it myself but with all the traffic thought I better pay attention to the road.

That didn't stop her. As we approached number six she was really rubbing that clit and decided that the bra might as well join the dress in the back. There she was naked from the waist up and frigging her clit like crazy. Number six had his head hanging out the window yelling something we could not understand. I told her he was telling her to remove her thong. Not so fast she responded.

Now the trucks were taking turns going around us and there was no way to get out. At least that is what I told her. She would have to show them what they wanted to see before we could get out. This made her a little nervous so I told her I could get out if she wanted to.

As we approached I-55 I had to exit to the south. Three of the rigs followed us and the others kept going west all the while blowing on their horns.

Feeling a little more comfortable without so many trucks she began to get into a rhythmic stroke with two fingers inside her now soaking wet pussy. The sloppy wet sounds were awesome. She alternated pinching, twisting and pulling on each nipple with one hand while she fucked herself wildly with the other.

Now the thong came off and joined her dress and bra in the back. She looked unbelievably hot in black thigh highs and her lavender heels pressed against the dash.

Some new trucks had now joined the convoy as she spun around and laid her head on the padded console and pressed her heels against the side window. She reached for her dildo in the glove box only to find she had left it at home in our truck.

Looking around for something to satisfy her deepest desire the only thing I could come up with was the half empty bottle of wine re-corked and taped for transport to the house. She grabbed it!

As she lay back on the console I took the liberty of massaging her big tits and squeezing those hard pink nipples. She was in heaven and so were the now four trucks trading looks at this incredibly hot nympho.

She spared her legs and fed the corked end of the wine bottle inside her swollen labia. With a firm grip and a load moan she buried the bottle up to the point at which its girth spread her lips to the point of no return. She gasped for air as she repeatedly assaulted her throbbing pussy.

The drivers were absolutely going crazy!

As we neared the exit and I told her we were almost home and she exploded in a multi orgasmic fit. Humping off the seat like a wild bucking bronco needing tamed.

As we pulled off the exit she said I think we will have to do some upholstery cleaning in the morning.

That's fine by me!