Trudy: The Rape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first time all night, the men couldn't get hard anymore and were trying to decide what to do with her. Trudy was on the mattress; legs spread wide open rubbing her pussy, waiting for one of them to join her. One guy told her to go and clean herself up. Another one grabbed her purse and handed it to her. Nobody escorted her to the bathroom this time.

Washing as best she could, she then put make-up on. Finished, she looked at herself in the dirty and cracked full-length door mirror and smiled. She thought she did look sexy wearing a garter belt, nylons, and high heels. Her shaved pussy was pink and puffy. Trudy looked at least as good as any girl she knew. Someone called for her to come out.

"Great!" she thought, "They're going to fuck me again." She walked out, put her purse on the pool table, and started to lie down on the mattress when they stopped her.

"You may be ready but we're not. Why don't you get your things together and leave?" one of them said.

Surprised by what he said, Trudy tried to think of something to say. To her, this wasn't a rape any more. They weren't forcing her to do anything now. She asked them to fuck her. She wanted this more than anything she ever wanted.

"Wait a minute! You can't do this to me! Please don't! I'll do anything you want! I won't call the police on you guys! We don't have to fuck if you don't want to. That's okay with me. Honest it is! Just let me suck your cocks, okay? You guys just sit down and rest and I'll suck your cocks while you have drinks and talk. I promise I won't get in your way. If you feel like fucking me, great, but you don't have to. If you want to cum in my mouth, cum in my mouth! I won't complain about anything. Please?" Trudy genuinely begged them to let her stay.

Before Trudy could kneel down in front of the closest man, he stopped her and told her to go that she was too willing. This confused her even more. She really wanted them to fuck her but if they didn't want to, that was fine. Trudy knew she was able to cum by just sucking their cocks and she'd settle for that. Her idea was to suck their cocks, one by one, and hope that somebody would get horny enough from watching that they'd fuck her. She needed their cocks. She wanted to taste their cum but more than that, she needed to feel their cocks stretching and filling her pussy. And now, they refused. Why? She said she'd do anything they wanted and he just said she was too willing. What's that suppose to mean? Trudy started again when the bartender spoke.

"Forget it. If you want more cock, go and beg some place else. Who knows, you might get lucky! The front door is locked. It's after 2 am. We're supposed to be closed. Use the back door." he said.

Her ego hurt, and her emotions being played with like a yo-yo, Trudy felt like crying again. They were rejecting her. They didn't want her. Trying to hold her tears back, she thought she could still change their minds.

Making sure they could see her wet and naked pussy, she adjusted her stockings by running her hands up each leg very slowly. She then stood in the sexiest pose she could think of and looked at the men, hoping one of them had change their mind and wanted to fuck her, or at least let her suck on his cock. When they all ignored her, Trudy was totally devastated. What happened? What did she do wrong? What did she say that turned them off? The bartender talked to her again.

"Look, we raped you! So, we raped you! Big deal! Like a good girl, you screamed, fought, kicked, and tried to get away. Against ten of us, you didn't stand a chance. You thought we were going to kill you. Fuck lady that's the last thing we had on our minds! You finally decide to lay back and wait for us to finish. Then, you grab any cock that gets near you. We didn't expect that. Shit, what's the sense of raping somebody if they grab you and ask for more! See what I'm trying to say. You made it too easy! Go on, get the fuck out of here! One day you'll figure it out."Mad because she thought they had purposely turned her into a cock crazed slut and still feeling rejected, Trudy quickly turned and stomped away.

Walking behind the bar and through the stock area, Trudy opened up the back door and stepped out into the alley. Slamming shut, the door automatically locked. It was then that Trudy realized she needed money for a taxi back to her apartment and that her purse was still in the bar on the pool table. A cold chill ran through her body, and she also found out with equal horror that she was dressed only in a thin black satin garter belt, sheer black nylon stockings with lace tops, and her new high heels.