Trudy's Life Experiences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers

She fully understood what he was saying. She then asked him if she could give him just one parting present! When he agreed, she simply knelt down between his knees behind his desk, undid his trousers and took his cock into her mouth. She sucked and stroked him until he began to shudder and then he came in her mouth. He was delighted and totally satisfied. He thanked her and told her how much he would miss her.

Trudy was to commence work for the Company on the following Monday morning. An office, just for her use was being prepared. He wished her well and told her he looked forward to working with her in the future. More details of her work requirements would be explained as soon as she started.

Over the next three years Trudy escorted business men, who were visitors to the company, on dinners which inevitably ended up in a bed somewhere! She also arranged tours and picnics and in fact anything which would entertain the visitors! This meant she was being fucked on a very regular basis and being the sort of person she was, she loved every moment of it! Many of the men she entertained were businessmen from other countries. She particularly liked to look after Japanese men and also the black men who visited from South Africa.

At the end of the three years, Trudy began to feel very tired and exhausted from all the entertaining. She had profited very well by not only her extremely good salary but also from the entertainment expenses account which she used to clothe herself but also from the tips and presents the businessmen gave her. She decided she would advise the president of the company she would like to rest for a 6 months period and take a long holiday.

Just before she left on the holiday she was called into the office of one of the senior officers. He was, in fact, the officer who arranged with her whom she was to entertain. He had become very fond of Trudy and also had become very jealous because he knew all of the men being entertained were being fucked by her! He really loved her and had been admiring her body ever since she had begun to work for the company. He asked her if she would like to go on a holiday with him and when she accepted he was so delighted he arranged a cruise on a ship for the week after! They took great delight in preparing for the holiday - neither had been on a boat cruise before and, probably in order to get accustomed to one another, she moved into his apartment with him and they began a wonderful life together.

He fully knew what she had been up to from her first experience but chose not to judge her in any way. After the cruise which was a wonderful success, they married and in the following 4 years produced 2 wonderful children. Trudy felt she had been very lucky to escape from her sexual encounters without any harm and had settled down to married life and enjoyed her husband and family completely. All of her past was behind her and now she had a new life ahead of her. She never completely forgot her experiences with Davie and George and also had some very strong thoughts about some of the men she had entertained but looked back on those times as just experiences she had been lucky to enjoy!

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers
12