True Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stiffness
Stiffness
227 Followers

After another long pause while Leesa gathered her courage, she finally poured oil onto her palms and having pulled the sheet down to Willy's waist gingerly began her massage. If it had not been obvious by her actions, it was now very obvious by how she began that Willy was the first black guy she had ever touched.

Leesa had perspiration on her upper lip almost immediately. I took this as a positive sign. I had a strong suspicion that all the while she was rubbing Willy's back and shoulders, her mind was in fact on his huge black cock. Leesa went through the entire massage. She used her diaper technique to prevent any of Willy's equipment from being exposed and massaged his beefy legs. I don't think she went as high up his legs as she had done on mine. I did not see her massage his big black ass either.

I was becoming obvious I was going to have to devise a plan to help tip the scales in Willy's direction. Finally, Leesa was finishing her massage. She had rolled Willy over, keeping his horse cock covered at all times, and massaged his chest. I noticed during this process she kept looking at the huge lump in the sheet. She knew full well what was lurking beneath the sheet and I was certain she was weakening. Only time would tell for sure.

She finished up and told Willy he could go dress as she was wiping the excess oil from her palms. Before she could say a thing, Willy threw the sheet off and jumped down from the table. "Wow lady, dat really feels like it heped me a lot," Willy exclaimed as he stood in front of Leesa stretching his arms over his head. His thick cock was still swinging to and fro from his leap down off the table. "How much do I owe ya," he asked as he was now swinging his shoulders from side to side and continuing to stretch. These gyrations Willy was going through were creating quite a show with his cock bouncing off his thighs and bouncing all over the place. It was almost like Leesa was momentarily hypnotized by the huge black cock swinging back and forth as Willy continued to stretch and gyrate.

Finally, Leesa found her voice. "Please sir." "Call me Willy," he interjected. "Please, she again started, you have to keep yourself covered. "I feels great" Willy said completely ignoring Leesa's plea. Willy turned and walked toward the changing room. As he entered, Leesa seemed to collapse in a chair. She sat shaking her head from side to side and staring down at her lap.

When Willy emerged fully clothed he was still ranting and raving about how great he felt. "I just can't begin ta tell ya how great that felt lady. Ah can't wait till ma next visit. Ah can come back next week. What cha got open then. Damn I feel good." Willy went on and on. "How much did ya say ah owed ya again?"

Leesa pulled herself from the chair and walking to a table where she had her receipt book she told him 65 dollars.

"Here ya go and ah included a little tip in there for ya," Willy said excitedly. "What time do ya want me next week? Same day and same time works fer me" he said. Willy laid two one hundred dollar bills in front of Leesa. I figured Leesa may try and get out of another massage so Willy and I had covered that ahead of time and decided it was worth the extra money to finally be able to put Rocky in his place. I figured the extra money ought to do the trick.

Leesa stared at the hundred dollar bills and muttered something about same time and same day being fine. Then Willy left.

I had to snap Rocky out of his trance as well and we rehung the picture, I grabbed my camera and we quickly retreated to another section of the house for a beer. All Rocky could say was "Did you see the size of his cock?" I sipped my beer and told him I had and whats more so had Leesa. Rocky stared off into nowhere and kept muttering adjectives about the size of Willy's cock. I finished my beer and told Rocky I would be back for the next session.

And I was, and I will tell you about that in my next story.

Stiffness
Stiffness
227 Followers
12