True Ch. 03

Story Info
A close relationship between a mother and son.
1.2k words
4.41
140.3k
29

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jp36515
jp36515
58 Followers

Note to all: I have a story to tell and I’m not sure how long it’ll take me to tell it. This may be continued. If you’re in a hurry for a particular ending, skip to the end and see if that’s what you want.

My Dad and sister left for the day leaving Mom and me alone in the kitchen. I was eating my eggs and toast that she had made for me and I was wondering what she thinking. She was facing away from me at the sink doing the morning dishes. I couldn’t really tell where things were headed because she had caught me masturbating last night but hadn’t mentioned it to my Dad.

While still washing the dishes and facing away from me, Mom asked “Steven, do you masturbate often? I’ve seen your magazines in the downstairs and upstairs bathrooms and it’s ok to do it and to have the magazines but you need to be more careful. Your Dad wouldn’t understandyou’re your sister (Nancy) told me that she found some a few days ago.”

I was very embarrassed and I could feel my face getting red. I started stuttering, “Mom, I uhhhh…”

She had at this point turned around and was looking at me. She dried her hands and sat on the chair next to me, sideways on the chair so she was facing me.

“If it’s ok with you Steven, we’ll think of a better place to put your magazines today. But do you masturbate often? I’d like to know but please don’t be embarrassed because we all do it. Even your Dad and I masturbate at times.”

I didn’t know why she asked me about masturbating but it felt like great to tell her. It was a relief to finally open up to her and I told her everything: “I masturbate sometimes twice a day, Mom. Sometimes upstairs and sometimes, like last night, down stairs. I usually do it in the bathroom because that’s where I keep my magazines but I’ve also done it on my bed.”

“Yes, let’s talk about last night, Steven. I’m so sorry that I caught you at such a private moment. But I was worried about you, although based on last night’s events, I suppose that I shouldn’t worry so much. You seem to know how to take care of things… I hope that you don’t feel embarrassed about it honey.”

“Well, Mom, I was naked and I had my penis in my hand and I was, you know, cumming. That’s not the sort of thing that you usually share with other people, especially with your Mom. In fact, you’re the only person that has seen it when I’m, uhhh, excited.”

“Mom?”
“Yes, honey?”

“I remember that I sort of came on your robe last night and on your legs as well.” I was pointing at her robe where I thought that I could make out where my semen had landed and dried.

“Steven, yes, your semen did land on me. It landed here and here and down here.” She was pointing at her robe and then at her lower legs. “It’s not a problem for me and I will soon enough put the robe in the wash. But I want to ask you for a favor before I get started with that.”

We were sitting very close together and she leaned over, put her hands on my upper legs and sort of whispered, “My favor is that I want to touch your penis again, Steven. Can you let me that for just a moment? Remember that I touched it last night? It was so hard but I only felt it with my finger, Steven. I need to see how it feels in my hand and not just with my finger. Would that be asking too much of you?

I didn’t know what to say but it was very exciting. I managed to get out “Yes, Mom please.”

She leaned over and gave me a long kiss on the lips, said “Oh baby, thank you…” and then she asked me to stand up. I stood up in front of her and since I was in boxers, she just reached for the elastic on the front, pulled it with her left hand and reached inside my shorts with her right hand. She ran her hand down my lower abdomen and then straight on to my penis. We both had a sharp breath intake as she wrapped her hand around my now very erect penis. Then she pulled down my shorts with her left hand while still her right hand had my penis.

She started jacking me off even as she looked at me and then back at my penis. “Steven, your penis feels so good in my hand. How does this feel to you?” She continued slowly moving her hand back and forth on my penis.

“It’s feels amazing Mom. This feels so much better than when I do it.”

“Baby, would you like to cum on me again? You can if you’d like. I can keep doing this and when you’re ready you can cum right here.” She was pointing at her chest.

“Mom, can I uhhh, see you under the robe? Please would you take your robe off? ”

I think that she was surprised by my request but she seemed to think it over quickly. I thought that I must have upset her because she took her hand off of my penis, which was a huge disappointment to me, but that was only to take her robe off. She had a sheer nightgown on and no bra so I could see her breasts right there in front of me, not a foot away. She took my penis back in her hand and started masturbating me again.

“Honey, I want you to cum on me as I do this. Please just tell me when you’re ready so I can make it as good for you as I can.”

I was looking down at my mom jacking me off and she was very focused on my penis. After what seemed like just a few seconds, I told her that I was getting ready to cum. She surprised me and I think that she surprised herself because she took the head of my penis inside her mouth. She kept her hand on the base of my penis and continued to masturbate me with that. I had thought that I was going to get to ejaculate on her breasts but this was warmth and tightness beyond anything that I could imagine.

“Mom, I’m going to cum, Mom, ahhh, I can’t hold it.”

All she did in response to that was to increase her stroking motion and started sucking on my penis. I started to cum inside her mouth for what seemed like forever. She just kept sucking on it and jacking me off until the head of my penis got to be too sensitive and I asked her “Mom, please stop, I need to stop now.

She pulled her mouth off of my penis and came up to me “Steven, I want to kiss you and share this experience with you. With that she kissed me with her mouth fully open. We kissed for a long while, touching tongues and exchanging my semen. She kept her hand on my penis as we kissed and started moving her hand back and forth again.

To be continued.

jp36515
jp36515
58 Followers