True Colors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,733 Followers

Hope frowned a little. "No, not at all. Go ahead." She couldn't bring herself to make eye contact with the flickering flame, though. "I...you know that normally, I'd be right there with you." Michelle had been hypnotizing Hope since college, helping the other girl focus on her studies and relax after stressful days; by now, Hope was very used to sinking down into trance under Michelle's guidance. She'd never implanted a trance trigger, though. She didn't want Hope to think she had any kind of sinister motives.

She still didn't want Hope to think she had any sinister motives, but for different reasons. "But?" she asked.

"But what you told me, about what this Pollard guy does, it really kind of skeeved me out." Hope hugged herself. "I don't think I'll be ready to do any hypnosis for a long time, not even with someone I trust."

Michelle laughed just a little, then stopped, letting herself look a little ashamed. "Sorry," she said, "but take it from someone who knows. You can't just hypnotize someone into becoming your slave in a matter of minutes." Not without the kind of trust that exists between two old friends, and intense pleasure-conditioning. Michelle almost wished she was going to enslave Hope. She enjoyed the thought of pleasure-conditioning her friend. She'd almost completely gotten over her crush on Hope since meeting Cindy, but "almost" wasn't quite enough to shake off the memories of all those years of trancing her best friend, of wondering, just for a second, what it would be like to...

She realized that her own sexual desires were deepening Master's hold on her, and she welcomed it as she continued luring Hope into trance. "In any event, you don't have to if you don't want to," she said. "I just need to go under, myself." She stared at the candle. "To relax. To sink deep into quiet, calm peace and forget everything." She heard her voice go dreamy and soft, and knew that years of rapport would work on Hope's mind the same way that Cindy's caresses had worked on hers.

"I just need to stare at the candle, going deeper and deeper with each slow, easy breath." She took in a long, deep breath and let the air whoosh slowly out of her lungs, listening as Hope's breath took on the same rhythm. "And it feels so good, to let go of that stress and relax. So good."

"...so good..." Michelle smiled a little. Hope had become such a good subject over the years, and trusted her so much. Just like Master had said. She didn't need to look to know that Hope's eyes had fixed on the candle, now.

"So good to relax so deep, with such a trusted friend." She knew that even if Hope consciously recognized the words as being meant for Michelle, deep down she would identify with them herself. That's if she still had the capacity for conscious thought. Hope's mind softened very quickly when Michelle guided her. Just like Michelle's mind had, when Cindy...her thoughts slid away from that moment. It wasn't important right now. She just needed to take Hope deep and erase a few memories. That was all she needed to do.

"...so deep..." Michelle looked away from the candle now. She didn't need the candle to be in a trance. She was always in a trance, always in Master's trance. Even when she looked at Hope and saw that the other girl's eyes had sunk more than half-way shut, she still felt Master's grip on her hazy mind and knew what Master wanted her to do.

"That's right, so deep and sinking deeper, Hope. Just like every time, sinking deeper and deeper down, on the path to relaxation you know so well. Losing track of everything, everything but the candle and my voice."

"the candle and your voice," Hope said, but she probably couldn't see the candle now. Her eyes were just slits.

"Seeing the candle in your mind even when your eyes close," Michelle said, knowing that she could take Hope deeper than anyone else ever could, knowing that she could take her so deep that no suggestion would ever be resisted. "Just letting all your worries, all your cares, all your thoughts drift away until there's just the candle and my voice."

"voice..." Hope slurred out, her lips barely moving now.

"And you will count, in your mind, down from a hundred as you sink down, numbers drifting away as your thoughts drift away, until the numbers reach zero, until your mind reaches zero, until you reach zero. When you have no thoughts at all, no mind at all, when you are in the deepest trance you can possibly imagine, you will say 'zero', and you will know that nothing exists for you but my voice."

Hope just sighed as she slumped deeper into the couch cushions. Michelle didn't know how long she watched her, how long she waited for Hope to say that single word. Time didn't matter, not now. It was inevitable, and she had all the time in the world to wait. She could just sit there, and wait to hear...

"zero."

The word acted as a trigger. Michelle felt new understanding unfold in her mind as she heard it. She looked at Hope's sleepy, unresisting body. She thought once again about how good it would feel to pleasure-condition her oldest friend into slavery, and realized that she didn't have anything like as much resistance as she thought she did. The instructions were there waiting for that understanding, and Michelle embraced them eagerly now.

"Hope, I want you to listen to me closely..."

*****

"Damn!"

Michelle looked up from her spot on the floor. She would have asked what had prompted Master's outburst immediately, but he was still on the phone, and she didn't want to interrupt his conversation. Plus, she had her mouth full with his cock at the moment, which made it a little difficult to talk.

"Alright, Cindy," he said, regaining his equilibrium. "It's not your fault. You've been a good girl, and I want you to come back to the shelter now and wait for further instructions." He hung up the phone. "Damn damn damn!"

Michelle moved to tonguing his balls. "I'm sorry you're upset, Master," she said meekly. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

Master ran his hand through his thinning hair. "No," he said. "There's nothing you can do. Beyond what you're doing already, that is." Michelle smiled. Master had allowed her to fellate him as a reward for her latest capture, and she was so proud that her oral skills were pleasing him. "Cindy just missed the girl I sent her after, that's all."

Michelle furrowed her brow in confusion. "The girl escaped? But--" She felt the fog in her mind as she tried to process the concept. Nobody escaped Master's control, not once he'd set his mind on capturing them. Even the strongest of her own friends had barely lasted a day before succumbing to his will, their resistance utterly broken as Michelle had helped to enslave them. She knew that Master targeted his captures even more precisely. If he'd sent Cindy out after this girl, he must have known that she'd be weak-willed and pliant, a perfect subject for Cindy's hypnotic wiles. How could the girl have escaped?

"No, she didn't escape," Master said, irritation returning to his voice. "Someone else got there first. Probably one of Hawksmoor's procurers, from the sound of her. Cindy said it was a bleach-blonde in pink." He sighed. "Hawksmoor's always had a thing for pink."

"Hawksmoor?" Michelle asked between licks. "Who is Hawksmoor?"

"Another trafficker. One of my...rivals, competitors, call them what you will. There's about a dozen major players in the slavery business, and a further two dozen or so minor operators. Although the minor operators usually get snapped up..." He grinned. "One way or another."

"You enslave them," Michelle sighed happily. "Like you did me."

"Oh, yes. Love to snag Hawksmoor, too, if I could." He shrugged. "Oh, well, easy come easy go."

Michelle's brain went foggy again as she tried to work through the idea of there being things Master couldn't do. "Why can't you?"

"Most of the major players are too cagey to get close to," Master responded. "They're careful to make sure that the only people they ever deal with are brainwashed slaves, like you." Michelle felt a surge of pleasure at his words. "Hawksmoor doesn't even talk to people without putting them through his little 'Pinking Process' first. A girl like you would never make it through the door of his compound, just like one of his girls couldn't get to me."

Michelle felt the beginnings of an idea forming inside her relaxed, sleepy mind. She knew it must be a good one; she was only allowed to have ideas now if they would help the Master. "But his 'Pinking Process'...it's hypnotic conditioning, right? Like the kind that you put me through."

"Oh, yes." Master rolled his eyes. "He likes to dress it up with the trappings of science, talks about the 'Pinking Device' and all that, but it's all just psychological tactics to undermine the confidence of his victims. Showmanship is all it is. He convinces girls that they can't resist his devices, and it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy."

"But if you conditioned a girl deeply enough, planted triggers and suggestions deep in her mind, then made her forget them completely..." Michelle paused, her mind straining with the effort of so much thought. She sucked on Master's cock for a few moments to steady herself, then went on. "She could be programmed to appear to be a normal girl, a weak-willed and pliant girl that Hawksmoor would target. But deep down, she'd be your slave. She'd be conditioned to accept his conditioning, but at the right time, your programming would override his, and she'd stop being 'pink' and show her true colors. He wouldn't be expecting that--he'd be trying to break her 'free will', not undo your conditioning. You could program her to hypnotize him, and control him, and then all of his slaves would obey you, because they'd obey him and he'd obey her and she'd obey you. And he'd be yours." She sighed, giving his cock a long, sensuous lick. "Just like me."

Master smiled. Michelle felt a tiny orgasm burst inside her knowing she'd pleased him. "Very clever, good girl," he said. "I think I'm going to cum on your tits for that."

"Thank you, Master," she said as she jerked him off.

After she'd finished, he instructed her to procure a suitable girl and begin the plan immediately. Instead, though, she returned to the slave quarters, feeling Master's semen drip down her bare tits. When she got inside, she let the girls lick it off. Then she went to her bunk and waited. She didn't know what she was waiting for, exactly, but she knew she'd recognize it when it arrived. That was all part of being a hypnotized slavegirl, she thought, and sighed happily knowing that she was obeying a post-hypnotic command that she couldn't remember.

After a little bit, Cindy arrived. "I...I..." She leaned in furtively. "I think something's wrong with me," she said. "Can we find someplace to talk privately?"

Michelle nodded, noticing the concern on her girlfriend's face. "Of course," she said, leading Cindy off into one of the programming chambers. They were soundproofed, to prevent the victims' minds from becoming contaminated with extraneous suggestions during the enslaving process. The other girls would think they were just sneaking off to have sex; they were very supportive of Michelle and Cindy's relationship, especially as neither girl minded sharing. Michelle closed the door, sealing them in together. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"I think..." Michelle had never seen Cindy so distraught. "I think I'm breaking free of Master's conditioning." She gripped Michelle's arm. "Please, you have to help me, you have to help reinforce my brainwashing, help keep me a good slavegirl, please!"

Michelle caressed Cindy's shoulder, stroking all the way down her arm to where her hand touched Michelle. "Calm down," she said. "Just relax, and tell me what happened."

"That girl," Cindy said, relaxing only a little. "The one Master sent me to capture. I found her, just where Master said I would, sitting outside at the open-air café. She was watching the boats on the river, just like Master said she would be, totally lost in thought. I could tell just by looking at her that she would be an easy conquest.

"And I sat down next to her, and I introduced myself, and we started talking, just like Master willed it. And I hypnotized her, just like the Master willed it. She went under very easily for me; I think she was already half in trance before I even sat down. She went so deep, so quickly, and I knew that soon she would belong to Master.

"But..." Cindy practically sobbed out the next words, "but I didn't do it! I heard myself talking, but I wasn't programming her to be Master's obedient slavegirl! I was...I was telling her other things! And even as I heard them, I knew I was going to forget what they were as soon as I said them! I still can't remember, Michelle! I know...I know what it wasn't, but I don't know what it was!"

Michelle patted Cindy's shoulder. "It's alright, Cindy," she said. "I'm sure there's a very good reason for all of this."

"But it gets worse!" Cindy said. "I knew that the other girl, the pink girl, was watching us. I finished programming the new slave, and I woke her up, and I left her there! I let someone else enslave her! And I called Master, and I..." She barely whispered the next words, the enormity of her shame reducing her to near-silence. "I lied to him. I told him the pink girl had gotten there first. I disobeyed. Good slaves never disobey, not when they know that obedience feels so much better!" She was weeping openly now. "What's wrong with me?"

"Nothing's wrong with you, Cindy," Michelle said calmly. "You're doing exactly what you were told."

"No, I...I'm not, I..." Cindy looked confused now, her terror and shame starting to melt into a tranquil haze of befuddlement.

"Yes, you are. I hypnotized you, Cindy. I told you what to tell that girl. I told you to let her be captured, I told you to lie to Master, and then I told you to return to me for further programming when you'd obeyed your other commands. And I told you to forget that I'd even told you. And you obeyed perfectly, just like a good girl should. You disobeyed Master, but you only did so because that enabled you to feel the deeper bliss of following the commands of our True Mistress. And now you're sinking back into hypnosis again. Remember your bliss, Cindy."

"Ohhh..." Cindy's terror melted away completely now, and her confusion went with it, leaving her a totally blank, totally obedient slave to the True Mistress. Michelle sighed happily. Just as Cindy had reminded her of her duties to the True Mistress that first day, so she now reminded Cindy. And the two of them would always reinforce each other's deeper programming, just like the True Mistress wanted, because the Master's conditioning was just another mask that hid the glory of the True Mistress until the time was right to reveal it. "You did your part?" Cindy asked.

"I did," Michelle said, feeling her own mind sink into a deeper level of trance, deep enough that she knew what the True Mistress wanted her to do. "Master accepted the idea completely. We are to begin conditioning girls the way you conditioned Hawksmoor's latest slave. He wants us to bring all of the slavers under his personal control. And we must obey."

"We must obey," Cindy sighed happily. "So that we may then bring him under the control of the True Mistress." Cindy reached out, and slid a finger into Michelle's cunt as Michelle reciprocated the gesture. With every caress, Cindy deepened her obedience, just as she deepened Cindy's. She controlled Cindy, Cindy controlled her, and the True Mistress controlled them both.

Just as it should be.

*****

Hope sat Amy down in the programming chair. "Master has new instructions for you," she said. "You know that we are embarking on a new plan, correct?"

"Yes," Amy said. She had been a slave for far longer than Hope had, and simply sitting in the programming chair made her mind open and receptive. "We are to enslave all of the other slavers, and show them the bliss of submitting to Master's will."

"Because obedience is pleasure, Amy."

Amy's eyes fluttered with orgasmic bliss for a moment. "Obedience is pleasure," she husked out. Hope knew that Amy had internalized all of her mantras, that she had unquestioning loyalty and obedience to Master's will. In fact, Hope was counting on it. So was her True Mistress.

"And you want to give as many people the gift of obedience as you can, don't you, Amy?"

"Yes," Amy said. "It feels so good to obey Master that the more I care about a person, the more I wish to enslave them to Master's will." Another mantra, designed to wash away resistance. Instead of forcing his slaves to betray their friends and family, Master made it their own idea.

"And who is the person you care about most in all the world?" Hope felt the caress of the True Mistress in her mind, praising her silently for constructing the trap that would soon close around Amy.

"Master," Amy said easily and naturally.

"But if you care about him, doesn't that mean you need to enslave him?"

"I..." Amy's eyes widened for a moment as the loop of logic took hold of her brain. "But Master...I cannot..." She didn't even know what she was confused about, Hope thought. The whole concept was so utterly outside the slavegirl's frame of reference that she had frozen into total confusion trying to process it.

"Master is the most important person," Hope said patiently. "That means that he, above everyone else, must be enslaved. Think how sad it must be for Master, being the only person who does not know the bliss of slavery."

She had her, right there. The soft compassion in Amy's eyes was a wonder to behold. "Oh," Amy said, almost ready to cry.

"Don't feel bad, Amy," Hope said. "There is an answer. I have been in contact with a woman calling herself the True Mistress. She knows how hard it must be for Master, not having anyone to obey, and she has volunteered to help him. Master can become her slave, and know the perfect pleasure of obedience to her will. Then, he will be just as happy as you and I. Won't it feel good, to please Master that much?"

"Oh, yes!" Amy said, Hope's words becoming the only path out of her chaotic jumble of conflicting commands.

"And if Master commands you, and the True Mistress commands Master..." Hope left the sentence unfinished, waiting for Amy to make the connection herself.

"Then the True Mistress must command me!" Amy said, beaming with pride.

"Very good, Amy," Hope said. She watched the other girl shiver in bliss. "The True Mistress commands you, and you obey her completely. And right now, Amy, the True Mistress commands you to forget that she commands you. You will let that knowledge sleep in your deepest mind, deeper even than Master's commands, until I or another servant of the True Mistress says, 'Remember your bliss.' When that happens, you will remember that your duty is to help enslave Master on behalf of the True Mistress. Do you understand your new programming, Amy?"

"My duty is to enslave Master on behalf of the True Mistress, who commands me in all things. I will forget this until I hear the words, 'Remember your bliss,' and then I will remember that I obey only the True Mistress." Amy paused. "But if slavery is bliss, and the ones I care about most need to be enslaved the most...doesn't the True Mistress need to be enslaved as well?"

"The True Mistress is a slave to herself," Hope said, and Amy nodded placidly.

"It all makes so much sense now," she said exuberantly. "Thank you for explaining it to me."

"You're welcome. Now, Amy," she said, "the next time you are alone with one of the Master's slaves, you will hear the words, 'Remember your bliss', in your head. You will know that it is your duty, then, to program her with the will of the True Mistress. Then, once you have done it, you will forget that you have done it and return to me for further programming. Do you understand?"

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,733 Followers